Hometown – New York City
Travelers reaching the airports of New York and New Jersey (JFK, LGA, EWR) will meet our travel host at the Luggage Claim Area, and international flight arrivals at the Exit Area outside of Customs. Free airport pick-up service is available between 9:00 AM to 11:00; guests will be escorted to the hotels after 3:00 AM. Early arrivals at New York airports can enjoy an exclusive journey to Sky View Center in Flushing neighborhood of New York City. For all the arrivals before 4:00 PM, join our New York City Night Tour highlighting city’s top-notch sites including Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and Brooklyn Bridge.
Hotel: Madison Suite Somerset, Holiday Inn Somerset or Similar.
Guests will select anyone of the following one-day bus tour according to their desire:
- Woodbury Premium Outlet Tour (35$/person)
- All Day Leisure in New York City (Free)
- Atlantic City Tour (20$/person, 21+ years old only)
Hotel: Madison Suite Somerset, Holiday Inn Somerset or Similar.
New York City Tour
Today, our group will explore the New York City, begin by visiting at the Wall Street of New York City. Here, we can browse the Old City Hall, New York Stock Exchange, and the iconic Charging Bull statue. One World Trade Center is country’s tallest building with a breathtaking Observation Deck on a top floor of the building. Guests will appreciate the Liberty Cruise on Hudson River highlighting the city’s iconic Statue of Liberty. Arrive at USS Intrepid, explore the fascinating array of super aircraft and airliners. Our tour group will also pass by the city’s famous United Nation Headquarters, Fifth Avenue, and Rockefeller Center. Arrive at the bustling Time Square; guests will have a chance to enjoy a visit to the Ripley's Believe It Not Museum.
Hotel: Madison Suite Somerset, Holiday Inn Somerset or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington DC
In the morning, we will travel to Philadelphia; make a stop at the Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. Then, we will move to the capital city of America, Washington DC. Arrive at the National Museum of Natural History for myriads of enticing exhibits relating to natural sciences. Guests will browse the US Capitol and White House from the outside; don't miss taking photographs with the backdrops of country's most powerful buildings. Continue to Madame Tussaud's museum which houses over forty presidential wax sculptures and abundant other charming exhibits. After exploring the famous Lincoln Memorial, we will board a breathtaking DC boat cruise on Potomac River highlighting the Pentagon and other significant attractions of Washington DC.
Hotel: Best Western or Similar.
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- National Museum of Natural History, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls, US
Arrive at Corning Museum of Glass which is the only museum of its kind, over forty thousand glass exhibits are located inside the museum; immerse yourself in the Hot Glass Show. Afterward, we will reach the Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, guests can watch a Niagara IMAX film relating to history and culture of the region. In a night time, the night Illumination of Niagara Falls will bring a delightful ending of the day. However, night view is not guaranteed or it will be limited due to late sunset and driving hours regulation by US Federal Government.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls, US – Boston
In the morning, continue exploring the charms of Niagara Fall, discover more about the historic characteristics of Niagara Falls on our exciting In-depth tour highlighting Old Fort Niagara and more. Enjoy the Jet Boat ride on Niagara River. While in summers, we can enjoy a breathtaking Maid of the Mist cruise which takes visitors closer to the falls of Niagara. Then, our group will return to Boston, upon reaching, guests are suggested to taste the region's famous New England Lobster feast before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Similar.
Boston – Hometown/New York – Hometown
In the morning, we will take guests to the Cambridge town of Boston where we will be exploring the world-famous Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Cross the city's iconic Trinity Church, and reach the Boston Harbor to enjoy a sightseeing Boston Harbor cruise (narrated guide). Then, we will visit Boston's oldest Quincy Market. Later, our guests will be dropped off at the Logan International Airport (BOS) or the airports of New York City (JFK/LGA/EWR), guests are requested to schedule their flights from Boston after 1:30 PM and from New York after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$66.00||$66.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$35.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$12.00||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$40.00||$34.00||$38.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$33.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|The Museum of Modern Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$18.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Thank God, we didn’t have to do much on our first day of arrival, we were so much tired of traveling to New York City, as we reached the airports, the tours guides were already there at the Baggage Claim Area for us to escort to the hotels. Booking the tour seats online was another great facility related to the bus tour. The time we spent in Washington DC and the Niagara Falls were absolutely remarkable. We took many memorable photographs; the beauty of nature is quite appealing to me, I just couldn’t resist leaving those places. To be honest, I never imagined of visiting a glass museum, Corning Museum was a great destination before arriving at the Niagara Falls.
Well, starting off with the warm welcome at the LGA Airport of New York, the tour guide remained always the best helpful entity for not only us but all the passengers on board. We have visited so many wonderful places on this bus tour, such as the Empire State Building, the Independence Park, White House, and countless others. The best time we had was at the Niagara Falls, we spent an entire day at the falls park to fully explore our favorite place in the world. We chose to go explore all the lavish casinos at the Atlantic City. I think this tour was the best of tour experience for anyone. Thanks a lot.
Instead of going out to New York on vacations, we finally decided to join this journey, they were providing us all the services including traveling services, hotels stays, and more importantly such a great schedule of top places including the Niagara Falls. Corning Museum of Glass is, in fact, a world-class museum of glass, and by only visiting it we discovered the reason why it’s a world-class and one of kind museum. Keeping it brief, our tour was fine and the travelers were nearby areas. Wonderful days!
The last time my family and I joined the bus tour online, we received a great discount, unfortunately, the discount offers were closed so have to participate in this economical bus tour, which indeed had the most enthralling destinations. The tour was quite a long experience of seven days, and we spend a lot of energy wandering the Boston, Philadelphia, New York, Niagara Falls, and DC. I think it’s the best tour of its own kind, mostly because our schedule includes the full city tours which helped us discover the core spirit of the cities, especially the New York City.
Planning the tours all by ourselves requires a lot of knowledge, moreover, the budget exceeds than the anticipation. A colleague from our work department suggested me to try out this new journey, which made us experience it since the bus tour had everything we wanted in the first place. However, later that week I bought four tickets for my family and joined the tour from New York City. We have never been used totaking the bus tours with lots of people, but believe me, that’s the best and only way to enjoy a certain vacation to the fullest extent. White House, Lincoln Memorial, Niagara Falls, and that chocolate world attraction were much amazing and fun!
I have been on several bus tours, but this bus tour made all the difference. Since we received quite an appreciable provision by all the tour-team especially our travel agent on the bus. Thanks to the well-management we visited almost every famous site of Big Apple. Also, tours of Niagara Falls, Harvard Campus, Lincoln Memorial, and several other favorite sites of mine – made our tour so wonderful. Thanks for providing us the best hotels.
In the last summer holidays, we happened to take the same weekly tour but all by ourselves to Niagara Falls and surrounding region, and then recently we took this bus tour of seven days. On this bus tour, I can’t believe we visited or covered so many famous landmarks in a less time and fatigue, it’s surely the best way to take a tour on a bus, the services provided to the guests were just OK, as well as the buses and the hotels. We loved exploring the Boston, Philadelphia, Dc, and of course, the New York City. It was nice to visit so many attractions on this bus tour. Great days!
I remember the very first day on this bus journey, we spend the entire day wandering around the New York City which took a lot of energy and at the end of the day, we got so tired. Hudson River cruise ship helped us see around the Liberty Statue closer. There was also an optional choice tour, I had kids with me, therefore, going for the Woodbury shopping was a great selection for us since we had a delicious lunch and spend the rest of the shopping and wandering around the famous outlet brand stores and attractions. Best Western was decent lodging for all of use.
To be honest, the best time we had was at the Boston City and at Niagara Falls. At the falls, the tour host suggested us to experience the Maid of the Mist cruise on Niagara River; it’s was absolutely breathtaking as we cruised closer to the falls. Philadelphia & Washington DC were also worth exploring since our tour guide led the group to the famous and historic sites including the Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, White House, Lincoln Memorial, and so on. We were totally satisfied by the luxury services the tour provision provided us, moreover, our hotels were the finest economy class.
Hopefully, we didn't get to face any disappointments on board. My whole family and I had a remarkable experience. Washington DC was great, I wanted to show my kids the popular Space & Air Museum in DC but too bad it wasn't on our schedule, and we visited some other Smithsonian's Natural science museum which was good to visit as well.
well if you ask me Philadelphia has much more to offer to its visitors instead of that historic district park. Our tour group explored the Independence Hall there, and we were sort of expecting much more from Philly, it’s one of the best cities in the country for both living and tourism. However, our group made it even by exploring the Washington DC, white house building, US Capitol, great to tour all those most renowned landmarks. The time we spent at the New York City was pretty exhausting, we were just wandering around that biggest city in America, it’s all worth it. Good days!
recently, my family and I happened to board this bus tour in New York. Initially we thought of having a such a remarkable time to explore the country’s finest places, but rather as the tour went by, the tour seemed a lot less fun for, since our hotels were not just so great to have a proper good night in New York, also mentioning the huge amount of time we had to spent on just traveling from city to another and then another, we should have spent more time exploring the good places like the Niagara Falls, DC, and Philly. Well, it’s was good to have such a good team of people to travel far.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.