Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St. George
In the morning, our group will start the tour from Los Angles and head straight to Las Vegas. While on the way, we will pass by the country’s driest Mojave Desert. Upon arrival in Las Vegas, guests will discover the vibrant culture of this dazzling town *for the guests joining our tour from Las Vegas are subjected to meet our travel hosts at the second-floor elevator in Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Casino. Later, our group will return to St. George city in Utah to spend the night.
Hotel: Red Lion St. George or Similar.
Bryce Canyon National Park – Zion National Park – Lake Powell National Recreation Area
Begin the day by heading towards the Bryce Canyon National Park. Discover the famous crimson-colored hoodoos, and fascinating rock formations at the Bryce Canyon, that can’t be found anywhere else in the world. Our next stop is Zion National Park, home to giant granite steep cliffs, mountains, waterfalls, valleys, lush greenery, rivers, and much more. Return to Lake Powell Resorts area, and enjoy a wonderful walk along the lake. We will spend the night in Lake Powell National Recreation Area.
Hotel: Lake Powell Resorts (Free Upgrade of Hotel) or Similar.
Lake Powell Cruise – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend
In the morning, our guests will appreciate taking a sightseeing Lake Powell Cruise. Then, we are headed to the Antelope Canyon. It is comprising of two primary sections; Upper and Lower Antelopes Canyon, filled with wavy canyon rock formation, underground slot canyons, and much more. Discover the charms of Horseshoe Bend, a world-renowned incised meander of emerald green Colorado River. Return to Blanding city to spend the night.
Hotel: Best Western Moab or Similar.
Arches National Park – Monument Valley
Begin the day by exploring the charms of the renowned Arches National Park. It is home to over 2,000 natural sandstone arches, giant sand rock formations, and similar attractions. Continue the journey to Monument Valley, a red-sand desert region housing an extensive variety of towering sandstone buttes. Here, our guests will have a chance to board a Jeet Tour to explore this magnificent desert region. Return to Tuba City in Arizona to spend the night.
Hotel: Moenkopi Legacy (Free Upgrade of Hotel) or Similar.
Grand Canyon National Park – East Rim – South Rim – Las Vegas
Today, our group will set off in the morning to explore the core charm of Grand Canyon, the seventh wonder of the world. The landscape of Grand Canyon was eroded by Colorado River over 17 million years ago, then the wind power and rain shaped it to a breathtaking valley of fascinating rock formations. Guests will enjoy exploring the Grand Canyon South Rim and Grand Canyon East Rim, as well as the Helicopter Ride, will let the visitors to take-in the breathtaking views of the region. Later, we will make a brief stop at Hoover Dam, overlooking the stunning views of Lake Mead. Return to Las Vegas to spend the night.
Hotel: SLS Las Vegas or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Garden – Tanger Outlets – Los Angeles
Guests will start the day by exploring the famous Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Smell the cocoa beans as you wander around the top-notch sites, as we as don’t miss tasting the freshly prepared chocolate products. Immerse yourself discovering the charms of the Botanical Cactus Gardens. Later, our group will experience a well-named outlet brand shopping experience at the Tanger Outlets. In an evening, our group will return to Los Angeles to conclude the tour. *guests are subjected to schedule their returning flights after 9:30 PM and international flights after 10:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
$80/person Mandatory fee for Grand Canyon NP, Zion NP, Lake Powell, Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bay and Monument Valley.
Grand Canyon East and South Rim are also Mandatory.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $9 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$364.00||$344.00||$364.00|
|Air Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|David Copperfield, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Grand Canyon Air Only, AZ||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter Only, AZ||$159.00||$159.00||$159.00|
|Grand Canyon National Park, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|KA Show, LV||$123.00||$123.00||$123.00|
|Las Vegas Mindfreak, NV||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour + The Ferris Wheel, NV US||$75.00||$60.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$65.00||$0.00||$65.00|
|Momument Valley Jeep Tour, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$234.00||$230.00||$234.00|
|South Rim GCN Helicopter, AZ||$249.00||$249.00||$249.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$158.00||$158.00||$158.00|
|Zumanity - Cirque Du Soleil, NV||$95.00||$0.00||$95.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas - Skyrise Tower 2nd floor lift) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 03:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 08:30 AM
225 W, Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 07:15 AM
222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 08:00 AM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 8:45 AM
1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market Arcadia) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:15 AM
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 07:30 AM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley at 07:00 AM
1211 East Garvey street, (Radisson Park In Covina) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel guest Only) at 08:30 AM
600 N Broadway, Chinatown, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 7:00 AM
17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 7:15 AM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 08:00 AM
3275 E Garvey Ave N, Best Western Covina - Hotel Guest Only) West Covina, CA 91791 at 8:20 AM
3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 9:00 AM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:30 AM
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only) Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 8:30 AM
123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:30 AM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guest only) at 07:40 AM
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
To be honest, my family and I have never been on bus tours before, but this time we decided to experience the bus tour since many relatives of ours suggested us to at least experience them because it’s a less fatigue, and everything is managed by the tour agency in such a luxury way. However, we loved the tour, but there were quite many extra admission charges, which I thought would be managed by our tour agency, it was alright because the places we toured like Grand Canyon, Zion Park, Bryce Canyon, Las Vegas, were totally worth it. A Great family-friendly bus tour!
it was fun exploring the Grand Canyon, I remember that the other people board with us on the tour were taking the helicopter ride taking them to the Grand Canyon depth but we decided to explore the beauty of canyons by ourselves. The tour could have been more fun if we spend our time at the Las Vegas to explore those gigantic five-star hotels on the strip. The hotels were just fine and classy. We took really great photos in our time of the 8 days of the tour.
too bad, my kids got sick on the tour that just made put my attention to them, but the thing is, the tour people were so nice and guided us to every single destination we visited. We received a really great service plus the attractions were extraordinary such as the Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Lake Powell, and of course the Grand Canyon. I am glad that we visited so much and had fun. Moenkopi Legacy hotel was excellent including their perfect service and rooms. Thank you for the good service.
On the holidays from work, my husband and I were planned on booking the seats of this weekly bus journey. I would also like to admire the great online seat booking facility, it was quick and reliable. We joined the journey from Vegas, and after that, we traveled so many wonderful places and some of the best were the Arches National Park, Bryce National Park, of course, the Grand Canyon. Just loved the tour, plus it had very decent hotel reservations.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.