Hometown – Las Vegas
Today, our guests arrive in Las Vegas to join the tour. Guests can meet our travel guide at the Hallway of Stratosphere Hotel at 3:30 PM. Free airport pick-up is available for the arrivals at McCarran International Airport (LAS) at 1:30 PM; meet our travel guides at the Starbucks Coffee at Terminal 1, or at Gate 54 at Terminal 3 of the airport. After 3:30 PM, guests will be checked-in at the Stratosphere Hotel. Later, our guests will have the opportunity to join our Las Vegas Highroller Tour (tour fee: $37) or the Las Vegas Night Tour (tour fee: $35).
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon (West Rim/South Rim) – Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon West Rim: For the guests joining the Grand Canyon West Rim will begin the journey in the morning, and head straight to Indian Reservation region to visit the Grand Canyon West Rim. It is filled with an extensive array of wonderful rock formations which was shaped by Colorado River over seventeen million years ago. Here, our group will appreciate wandering around the famous sites such as the Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the Skywalk for some breathtaking sightseeing. Then, we will tour the Hoover Dam to take-in the sights of massive Lake Mead. Return to Las Vegas to spend the night.
- Grand Canyon South Rim: It is one of the most picturesque and enticing regions within the Grand Canyon. Immerse yourself discovering the attractions of South Rim, as well as the Mather View Point, offers wonderful views of the region. Watch an IMAX documentary film depicting the historic culture of the Grand Canyon. After that, our group will visit the Hoover Dam, and then we will return to Las Vegas to spend the night.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Las Vegas – Antelope Canyon / Free Day – Las Vegas
- Antelope Canyon: In the morning, our tour will make a stop at Glen Canyon Dam, known asone of the country’s largest concrete arch-gravity dams. After that, we will enter the renowned Antelope Canyon, known as the most photogenic place on earth with breathtaking underground slot canyons, and enthralling sand rock formations. Explore the Antelope Canyon as our tour leader guide the visitors to the most dazzling sites of the Antelope Canyon. Guests are also invited to experience the Airplane Ride (optional). Our next stop is the Horseshoe Bend, a curve of crystal green Colorado River. After that our group will return to Las Vegas.
- Free Day in Las Vegas: Guests will enjoy their completely free day in Las Vegas. No ground transportationis available.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Chocolate Factory – Cactus Garden – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
Today, our group first explores the M&M Chocolate Factory and then the renowned Cactus Garden. After lunch, we will take our guests to Barstow Outlets which houses countless well-named outlet brands; guests will enjoy the outlet shopping experience on special sale discounts. In the evening, we are headed back to Los Angeles to spend the night.
Hotel: Ramada Commerce or Similar.
Los Angeles – Solvang – PCH 1– Apple Park
Travel along the scenic golden pacific coast of California, and make a stop at Solvang. Here, guests will discover the Danish architecture of this historic town, as well as taste the Danish cookies and European coffee. Continue on the famous California State Route 1 and reach the Silicon Valley. Here, our group will tour the Apple Park Spaceship building, and then we will return to San Francisco to spend the night.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or Similar.
San Francisco City Tour – Berkeley University – Pier 39
Guests will set off in the morning to explore the famous University of California – Berkeley. Travel through the Silicon Valley region to enter the San Francisco city. Upon reaching, guests will appreciate the two most iconic landmarks of San Francisco; Golden Gate Bridge and Palace of Fine Arts. Explore the Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39 and have a delicious seafood lunch. To explore more about the region, we invite all the guests to participate in our sightseeing cruise highlighting Alcatraz Island, San Francisco Skylines, and countless more attractions. On our San Francisco Extensive Tour (optional), guests will discover the charms of Cable Car, Chinatown, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and more. *self-dismiss travelers will be leaving from Fisherman's Wharf.
Hotel: Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
- Alcatraz Island, CA
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Berkeley University, CA
- Cable Car System, SF
- Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption, CA
- China Town, SF
- Fishermans Wharf, CA
- Golden Gate Bridge, CA
- Lombard Street, CA
- Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, CA
- San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA
- University of California (UC), Berkeley, CA
Yosemite National Park – California Central Valley – Los Angeles
Yosemite National Park is one of the most picturesque national on the American soil. Today, we will discover the beauty of this wonderful park by paying visits to the famous Yosemite Falls, El Capitan,and Tunnel View Point. After lunch, we are headed to Los Angeles while traveling through the scenic California Central Valley. Upon reaching Los Angeles, our tour will be concluded and guests will be dropped off at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) for the flights after 8:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory admission: $50 Cable Car, Yosemite National Park, San Francisco City Tour, Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge.
Mandatory admission: West Rim or South Rim and Antelope Canyon or Free day ($50/person) based on your selection.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Aquarium of the Bay||$27.00||$27.00||$27.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter South Rim||$168.00||$168.00||$168.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$129.00||$129.00||$129.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$40.00||$40.00||$40.00|
|Las Vegas Jubilee Show, NV||$92.00||$0.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$176.00||$176.00||$176.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$92.00||$92.00||$92.00|
|Las Vegas V - Show||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Magic Show, Las Vegas, NV||$73.00||$73.00||$73.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Cable Car,Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour,Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$39.00||$39.00||$39.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
1 World Way, (Los Angeles International Airport) Los Angeles, CA 90045 at 06:30 PM
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 8:30 PM and (For international) after 9:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
Hi. We are from Cambodia, and we recently happen to experience this bus journey in northern areas. I would like to add few things regarding my experience, it was a great bus tour, but there should be more places where children can enjoy, Chocolate Factory was great sites, but my kids seemed to not enjoy the tour because of those bold attractions. Well, the hotels and Las Vegas were absolutely fun
We are a newlywed couple, but are with our parents on this tour and it is fun. I would love to come with my husband alone on this tour. It would be really great to enjoy hopefully. I will plan for the next soon. This tour of 7 days was good, no complaints, I recommend
I booked this tour on my friend’s insistence. He said this was nice to take my parents on this tour and he had done the same. So I also followed the same and I now recommend you follow me. It is good to travel with them; they take good care of their passengers.
This tour is quite well-designed and I highly recommend it. The only caveat that I faced was the two of the tour guides weren't very prepared for their jobs, so they ended up giving me completely wrong information while were out there. Also, one of them gave me the wrong timing to go back to the bus and then started saying that I was late, and he was very rude. Besides that, the tour was satisfactory and the price is totally worth it!
This was a perfect trip for my class. 15 of us took up this package and thanks to golden bus tours we loved every bit of it. I will surely recommend this to other friends too.
Great tour! Tour guide was awesome. I went on this tour with my wife, we enjoyed the tour. The hotel accommodations were good. No Complaint at all. GoldenBusTours provided way more than I was expecting. Good work GoldenBusTours!
My family and I had never visited the San Francisco, although we have to California many times, never get to visit there. However, on this bus, we not only get to visit the San Francisco but also visited our favorite sites such as the Grand Canyons, Chocolate Factory, Yosemite National Park. On the other hand, our hotels were the best. We slept really good after the exhaustion of the day’s journeys. Special thanks to the great bus guiding person, who guided us and provided us everything we wanted, great person, and a great tour!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.