7-Day Las Vegas to Los Angeles, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon (West Rim/ South Rim), Yosemite National Park and San Francisco City Tour (Free Airport Pickup - LAX OUT)
Tour Code: GOL-VEG-149A
Duration: 7 Day(s) / 6 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Enjoy a full one week trip to the best parts of California. Embrace every moment of your trip to the beautiful valley of California. Explore the Yosemite national park and a lot of other world-famous attractions including an exclusive trip to Disney Land. Also get a chance to explore Hoover Dam, Botanical Gardens, West Rim, Skywalk, PCH1, El Capitan, San Francisco, Barstow Outlets, Chocolate Factory, Cactus Garden, Disneyworld, Universal Studios, Sea World, Desert Hills Premium Outlets, and more.
Fly from home to Las Vegas. The tour guide will pick you up from the airport at 01:30 pm. Guests are requested to report at one of the two following terminals.
- Starbucks Coffee at Terminal 1
- Gate 54 at Terminal 3
Guests who will arrive directly to the hotel are requested to wait at the lobby of Stratosphere Hotel at 03:30 pm. Tut guide will hand in your room keys. Guests can also join the Las Vegas Night Tour (self-expense, $35 per head). Guest can also enjoy the world famous high-roller (self-expense $37). Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar
Refers to a night tour of Las Vegas, the tour starts at night and offers spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip and down town where one can enjoy the Fremont street experience.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
We will first go to the Hoover Dam for sightseeing. After that, we will visit the Grand Canyon. We will visit one of the three famous Canyons of the Grand Canyon
Option 1: West Rim of Grand Canyon: We will visit the west rim of Grand Canyon. The famous Eagle Point landmark. We will also visit the manmade wonder of the place, the famous skywalk (optional). Guests can take pictures of the place. After that, we will go to Guano Point to have a breathtaking view of the Grand Canyon. Guests can also take the Helicopter Tour (self-expense) to have a better look at the Canyon.
Option 2: South Rim of Grand Canyon: Today we will explore the South Rim of the Canyon. We will go the Mather Viewpoint to have the stunning view of Grand Canyon. The South Rim is the most visited location of the Canyon. On our way back, we will visit the Hoover Dam.
Option 3: Antelope Canyon: we will visit the famous Glen Canyon Dam direct after the Hoover Dam. Then we will visit the Antelope Canyon, known commonly as the World’s Photographer’s Ultimate Destination. After that, we will go to horseshoe bend. By evening, we will return to Las Vegas.
Option 4: You can spend the entire day in Vegas city on your own. No transportation will be provided.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The site of the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk near the West of Canyon is known as Eagle Point. It is located in Arizona and considered as best spot for tourists.
A concrete arch dam located on the river of Colorado is called Glen Canyon Dam. It has been opened in the year 1963. It is one of the major sources of producing hydroelectricity.
Experience the Grand Canyon Helicopter and cruise combo. It is the best of all worlds' experience. By helicopter, you can see the beautiful environment and Grand Canyon and while you cruise by seeing the unspoiled and wild side of the environment.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
The Grand Canyon Skywalk is bridge that is shaped like a horseshoe which seems to hover over the Grand Canyon. It is a cantilever bridge with a glass walkway and is a really famous attraction.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
Get out of your boring routine by hopping into a helicopter and enjoy the luxury tour of sightseeing to the Grand Canyon. View the majestic grandeur of the Colorado River, Grand Canyon and listen to the commentary. This is a scenic helicopter tour flying over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Colorado River.
The Grand Canyon National Park is spread on a very large area, one part of the park is known as the West Rim. It is a famous attraction and features think like the Skywalk.
It is basically a tourist spot visited by many people around the world; the guano point is popular for the wonderful view of the Grand Canyon.
A famous itinerary that is best to visit in summer is Hoover Dam. This destination is popular due to their breathtaking waterfalls. It is located in Arizona.
Las Vegas is the city of fun and entertainment; thus, it’s known as the entertainment of the world. Here, visitors are can experience the world-class Shows, try luck at the lavish casinos, discover the dazzling views from Stratosphere Tower Observatory, discover the charms of renowned Fremont Street, as well as the Las Vegas Strip offers a wide variety of attractions for visitors.
A point located in South Rim OF Grand Canyon is known as Mather Point. It is one of the famous points located in Arizona.
We will head to the famous M&M Chocolate factory in the morning. Guests can learn the process of making chocolate and will also taste free samples of chocolate. From there, we will visit the Cactus Garden. Here, guests can see and take pictures of hundreds of different cactus plants collected from different areas of the country. After lunch, we will head to Barstow outlet. We will return to Los Angeles by evening.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Tanger Outlets features the most popular brand manufacturers in more than 2,200 stores. The purchases can be made at 30%-70% below retail prices every day at Tanger Outlets.
Barstow is situated in San Bernardino, California, United States. It was once a small mining point and railway track to Mojave Desert of California. It has very extreme climate condition with little rainfall all-round the year.
TheBotanical Cactus garden is situated at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Nevada. The factory and the garden is a popular choice for visitors who are allowed without any admission charge. The garden is known for their water treatment facility and environmental friendly environment.
In the Nevada state of United States, there is an Ethel M Chocolate Factory. The live making of chocolate can be seen at this museum. The visitors can also taste the chocolate as well.
Option 1: Newport Beach – Crystal Cathedral –South Coast Plaza 1 Day Tour ($60 per person.)
Option 2: Desert Hills Premium Outlets($60 per person)
Option 3: Los Angeles City Tour ($90 per person)
Option 4: San Diego Ocean View Train Ride One Day Tour ($110 per person)
Option 5: San Diego city One Day Tour ($110 per person)
Option 6: San Diego Sea World One Day Tour ($130 per person)
Option 7: Hollywood Universal Studio One Day Tour ($130 per person)
Option 8: Disney Adventure Park One Day Tour ($150 per person)
Option 9: Disneyland Theme Park ($150 per person)
Hotel: Best Western Plus, or Quality Inn, or Lincoln Hotel or Similar.
The desert Hills premium Outlet is a great source of outlet shopping. The desert hills premium outlet is located in the beautiful US state of California. The place is a popular shopping outlet visited by both residents and tourists alike.
It is basically a theme park situated in Anaheim (California). The unique point of this park is that it is being looked after and operated by the famous Walt Disney Company.
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
Refers to the Tour guide service in which one can visit the famous city of California State known as Los Angeles. The city is also referred to as LA by the locals.
As the name suggests it is a tourism service which is provided in relation to the city of San Diego. There are various packages in this tourism service with each offering something unique and special.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Tourism industry owes the best in changing the city’s climate with many Spanish and Mexican heritages.
The Sea World along San Diego coastline in California is a marine park. During the year different festivals are held at it a where guests can have an interactive adventure under the sea.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
We will head to Solvang early morning. Solvang is a city located along the California golden Pacific coast. Guests will be able to enjoy a special drink of the gourmet European coffee and have a world-famous Danish cookie. After lunch, we will head north to the famous California PCH #1. There, we will head to the "science and technology capital" - Silicon Valley. Visit the landmark apple company. By evening, we will head to San Francisco.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott SFO, Park Pointe Hotel or Similar.
Apple Park Visitor Center is a retail store marketing their smartphones, iPad, and many more. This center is a renowned tourist attraction in California and it’s known to attract a number of tourists every year. This place is an architectural wonder and offers visitors to learn and shop simultaneously. The park features exhibition, store, café, roof terrace to enjoy the beautiful scenery.
The Silicon Valley is in California. The word silicon is used because many silicon chip innovators and manufacturers are present there and is also a hub of many high-tech corporations and start up firms.
Solvang is a city of California located in Santa Ynez Valley. It was founded in 1911. There is also a copy of the statue “Little Mermaid” in the city. Tourism in the city began after the visit of Prince Frederick of Denmark in 1939.
We will have an in-depth tour of San Francisco city. We will visit different attractions such as: Cable Car, Lombard Street, City Hall, St. Mary's Cathedral, and Chinatown. After the city tour, we will visit the Fisherman's Wharf - Pier 39. Guests can enjoy the delicious local seafood and take the famous boat ride (Optional). This SF bay boat ride will provide the scenic views of the SF City. Along with SF city, guests will also see the beautiful Golden Gate Bridge.
Hotel: Clarion Inn, Comfort Inn or Similar.
Experience the thrilling yet romantic ride on the ultimate historic cable cars up the steep hills of San Francisco. It will be the most memorable ride of your entire trip.
Saint Mary's Cathedral is the chief church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese situated in San Francisco. As the mother church of Catholics in California, it is known for its religious power and impact.
The China Town of San Francisco is the oldest China Town in North America and also has the largest Chinese community outside Asia. It was established in 1848 and since then it has been an important part of history and culture.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
Refers to the famous east-west street in California, the street is popular for its eight hairpin turns. The street was actually named by Jasper O Farrell, who was actually a surveyor from San Francisco.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco City Hall, United States is the seat of government for the City and County of San Francisco, California. It is well known for its architecture and the life at night.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
Early morning departure to the Yosemite national park. Yosemite Park is famous for its colossal granite rocks, spectacular waterfalls, and glacier formed U-Shaped valley. We will visit the Yosemite waterfall. After that, we will also go to see the El Capitan and Tunnel View Point. After the lunch, we will travel to the famous California Central Valley. By evening, we will head back to Los Angeles.
California’s Central Valley is large valley, the valley is highly beautiful and full of plantations. It is place that should be visited by everyone.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Tunnel View is a fabulous place with lush scenes, situated on State Route 41 in Yosemite National park. The beautiful and scenic view of this marvelous valley from the view point have been watched and certified by tourists since it was initialized in 1933.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Fee:50/per person for Cable Car,Yosemite National Park,San Francisco City Tour,Berkeley University and Fuel Surcharge
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important:We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Las Vegas Free Day, NV||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$42.00||$42.00||$42.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 1 (Starbucks on Level 1)) Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
- 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, (Las Vegas Airport-Terminal 3 (Gate 54 on Level 0))Las Vegas, NV 89119 at 01:30 PM
- 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, (Stratosphere Casino Hotel) Buffet Area, Las Vegas, NV 89104 at 03:30 PM
- Paid pickup service is available from 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM. $50 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
It’s good to visit California every time. The state gives such positive vibes every time I am there. It is a beautiful state and especially Las Vegas is a dream city to tour.
We had a week’s time to start studying for our annual exams and as a fun we booked this tour and visited the places. The accommodation was good and so was the entire tour. The places we saw were exceptionally good, while our guide and driver the best.
Wo Jian Qing
This is the most amazing tour I have been with. Such a wonderful tour with so much to offer. You can literally visit any place you want to. The best thing is that they don’t bind you to stick with them, you can plan on your own as well. Such a wonderful experience.
Amazing tour. I literally have no words to define how great this experience was. I mean you can visit the Disney land and Yosemite Park in the same tour. Totally a dream tour for me.
7 day tour was fascinating to get out from the regular chores of office and schedule. All the places from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, Hoover dam and the San Francisco tour were amazing. The operators took good responsibility and this was apparent in each aspect.
This trip was fabulous. The tour guide was loving, calm, and caring. The attractions were impressive. We recommend this trip for everyone. We had no problem on our tour, the sights we saw, especially Niagara Falls were mind blowing. I went on this tour as part of our honeymoon rendezvous. I and my wife had the most romantic time ever. Golden Bus Tours offered amazingly affordable rates and tour was well guided. We had a lovely time soaking in the extraordinary beauty and power of the falls and riding in the sensations of thousands island. Highly recommended tour for everyone.
It is a good tour with all the good attractions and landmark places. You can explore a lot in this seven day tour. What I thought was that their fee is a bit higher that it should be. Apart from that, it is a wonderful tour.
This was the first time I am out all alone. My husband was very busy to join me and so I have planned a trip to take a break from my schedule. As I was alone, I got this Golden bus tours for 7 days and I was not disappointed. The places of visit were worthy and I visited almost all the important places in this tour, than I had imagined. In fact, I had visited so many places in this 7 day tour that many had not visited even after staying in the U.S. for 3 to 4 years. For me this was the right and best experience.
Who goes to Las Vegas and does not have a time of his/her life, except for the people who lose money by gambling in the casinos. I feel for you! My wife accompanied me in this tour, we both had a really good time, we visited Grand Canyon, it was nice to have witness a remarkable view like that. Everything was on point. Good work!