Chicago City Tour
Our tour starts in the morning from Chicago. Our guests will set off in the morning to discover the top-notch landmarks and the lovely culture of Chicago, the city of magnificent architecture. Make the first stop at Millennium Park where located iconic Cloud Gate attraction, as well as enjoy exploring the charms of Buckingham Fountain, Navy Pier, Marina City, Trump Tower, Willis Tower, and similar. Take a tour of Chicago Theatre, one of the oldest and largest theatres in the country, where held the performing art venues for stage plays, comedy, speeches, and much more. Continue the journey towards Magnificent Mile and stop by the famous Michigan Avenue. Here, located the world-renowned Art Institute of Chicago, Grant Park, Chicago Water Tower, and much more. Step on the top floor observatory at 360 CHICAGO and appreciate the browsing the panoramic aerial views of Chicago. Board an exciting boat cruise on Chicago River to discover the sky touching architecture and magnificent culture of the region (optional). Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Quality Inn, or Similar.
Chicago – Detroit – Cleveland
Begin the tour in the morning by traveling towards Detroit, the capital of American automobiles. Make the first stop at Henry Ford Museum, a huge enclosed and open-air history museum complex. Appreciate exploring the variety of historical Ford automobiles, as well as discover the secrets of the country’s finest automobile company. Here, located the authentic John F. Kennedy's presidential limousine, Abraham Lincoln's Chair from Ford's Theatre, Rosa Parks Bus, and much more. Overnight return to Cleveland.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Rochester
In the morning, our tour group will travel towards the magnificent Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, the thunderous roars of the gigantic waterfalls with captivating the arrivals. Discover the charms of American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls, and head over to the Niagara IMAX theatre. Guests surely don’t want to miss watching the Niagara IMAX Movie which explains the region’s past and culture (optional). The fun will begin as soon as our guests board the exciting Maid of the Mist cruise on Niagara River; get closer the magnificent falls and take in the breathtaking views of this wonder. Guests will have the opportunity to board our exclusive In-depth journey which highlights the major landmarks of the region including the famous Old Fort Niagara sitting on the banks of Lake Ontario. Head over to Goat Island located between the Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls. Explore the Cave of the Winds site at the base of American Falls. afterward, our tour group travels back to Rochester city to spend the night.
Hotel: Days Inn, La Quinta Inn, or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Cave of the Winds, NY
- Goat Island, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara River, NA
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
Rochester – Watkins Glen State Park – New York
Depart from Rochester in the morning and head to the New York's Finger Lakes region which is home to the famous Watkins Glen State Park. Make the first stop at Watkins Glen State Park residing over nineteen waterfalls, magnificent geological formations, glaciers, streams, towering cliffs, gorges, and mountains forming a peculiar landform. Next, we will return to New York City where we will have a chance to visit the country’s largest art complex, the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Later, all the guests are invited to board our exciting New York Night Tour which highlights the Rockefeller Center, Time Square, Empire State Building, as well as discover the vibrant nightlife scene of this sleepless town (tour fee $25/person). Overnight stay in New York. *Watkins Canyon State Park mandatory fee $15/person.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn, Wyndham Garden, Day Inn, or Similar.
New York – Philadelphia
Today, our tour group will continue discovering the charm of Big Apple, the largest city in the country. Make a stop at the world-renowned New York Wall Street which located the Stock Exchange Building, Charging Bull Sculpture, and major landmarks of the Financial District. The fun will begin as soon our guests board the exciting Hudson River cruise taking visitors closer to Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, as well as they discover the breathtaking New York Skyline (optional cruise). Enjoy taking a tour of the new World Trade Center, as well as don’t miss paying a visit to the appealing 911 Memorial to locate along the World Trade Center. Next, we will depart from New York City and arrive Philadelphia, the first capital of the United States. Enter the famous Independence National Historical Park, which is home the Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, and other significant historical landmarks. We will make a stop at Reading Market; experience the double-decker bus tours highlighting the historical ambiance of this old town (optional/tour fee is included as $32/person). Explore the Plaza of Love, and return to the hotels to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Similar.
Washington DC – Pittsburgh
Guests will start the journey in the morning from the heart of Washington DC. First, our tour group will set off to explore the grand memorials including the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, and Korean War Memorial. Make a stop at White House building where we will take some memorable photographs with the backdrops of the most powerful building in the country. Enter the Madame Tussauds Presidents Wax Museum to discover the awe-inspiring wax sculptures of the former American presidents. While roaming around the charms of Washington DC, guests will enjoy browsing the Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, and more. Next, we invite all the guests to participate in our exclusive In-Depth Tour which explores the inside of the US Capitol building visiting the Library of Congress, Supreme Court, and other landmarks in US Capitol (tour fee is included as 25/person) *(if the US Capitol remains closed for the public, our tour group will take tours of the Marine Corps War Memorial and US Air Force Monument instead). Overnight return to Pittsburg to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Quality Inn, or Similar.
- Air Force Memorial, VA
- DC Cruise, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Library of Congress, DC
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- United States Marine Corps War Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- US Supreme Court Building, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Cleveland – Chicago
In the morning, our guests will be taken to Cleveland, a major city in the heart of US State of Ohio, situated on the coasts of Lake Erie. Upon arrival in Cleveland, our tour group will enjoy touring the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Discover exploring the archives of the best-known and most influential artists, producers, who played a vital role in the development of Rock & Roll music. Next, our guests will travel back to Chicago to conclude the tour. Guests will be transferred to O’Hare International Airport (ORD) for the flights booked after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Mandatory admission: Watkins Glen State Park (Only in April-November)
Mandatory admission: Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour, Washington D.C. In-depth Tour
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Art Institute of Chicago, IL||$25.00||$0.00||$19.00|
|Cave of the Winds, NY||$19.00||$16.00||$19.00|
|Chicago 360, IL||$25.00||$18.00||$25.00|
|Chicago Cruise, IL||$38.00||$28.00||$38.00|
|Chicago Theater, IL||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Philadelphia Double Decker Bus Tour, PA||$32.00||$10.00||$32.00|
|Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, OH||$23.50||$14.00||$18.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Henry Ford Museum, MI||$21.00||$16.00||$20.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Washington DC In-depth Tour, DC||$29.00||$19.00||$29.00|
|Watkins Glen State Park, NY||$15.00||$13.00||$15.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
2100 S Wentworth Ave, (In front of library) Chicago, IL 60616 at 06:00 PM
3430 Libbey Rd, (McDonalds) Perrysburg, OH 43551 - Drop of will be provided on demand
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
it was the start of summer, I remember the time when we found this great tour deal, which gave one free ticket for buying 2 tickets for my parents, so I got in for free. I’m an enthusiast when it comes to traveling the famous historical and wonderful places; we packed all the stuff we would need. I have seen the Silver Cloud attraction in images but it’s nothing compared to when we finally got a visit and see it from our eyes, so breathtaking. Washington DC is filling up all those memorials and burial ground, it still has some great places to explore the like the White House, National Mall, and so on. Lovely time spent on this exceptional bus tour. Thanks for providing us with the discount.
it was such a lively time spent on the bus tour with my entire family. As we hopped in the bus, it was filled with diversity and the people came all the way from their countries and region’s to experience this tour with us. It was nothing but great. The Wall Street, World Trade Center, and Hudson River Boating gave us a good time in New York, and at Washington, we chose to spend the time around the grand monuments and visited the White House building, and US Capitol. However, the first day in Chicago was a huge drag, there was so many stops and there was so much to do, and felt a little tired of traveling. The tour offers a great chance of photographs. Overall, it was a great experience.
as we joined the team in Chicago, we didn’t realize that there was huge fun in the city is waiting for us. We had to explore the well-known landmarks in Chicago on the very first day. It was good to visit the 360-CHICAGO, Millennium Park, Buckingham Fountain, Chicago Theatre in Chicago. The start of the journey was so great, that we didn’t want to leave the city for the rest of the tour. Anyways, the New York City was great and it didn’t seem much crowded and bursting as the tour guide mentioned that it was super crowded. Our tour guide reserved some finest and suitable hotels for us, of course, they fine. Cheers.
we already some raging fun time we arrived from Vietnam to Chicago. The City looks so wonderful with all those massive sky touching buildings, fortunately, we had an Observatory in Chicago to visit, it was named as the 360 Chicago which helped us discover the city view is such a great way. We paid for this tour a week earlier, and we just couldn’t wait till it started. The destinations, on the other hand, at the DC and New York were great, we just enjoyed wandering the famous landmarks and it was lovely being around the tour guide so he could assist us in any way. Good hotels and service. Thumbs up
For the very obvious reasons we happened to book this bus tour, although my wife and I to take the kids on this bus tour because I really wanted to show them how wonderful the Niagara Falls, New York City. Philadelphia, and some other locations on the tour. We were expecting the management to give us some great discount on the tickets. However, the journey had so many wonderful places to explore and for me and my family, the Niagara Falls was the best place because we had so many things to do there. For an instance, we tried taking the optional tours of the boat cruises. Basically, we wanted to experience this tour like never before, also since we have paid a lot for this tour, so we wanted it to more special. We will try to take another bus the next month, and hopefully, they provide the same sort of quality services as they did on this one.
According to the tour we received, it was quite more amazing the things we read about this amazing new bus tour. The reason for me liking this bus tour is simply that it had all the great places like the Niagara Falls, Independence Hall, White House, and countless others. I can’t believe the Philadelphia has a massive region of historical places which still has the Liberty Bell. The tour guide was a helpful person who told us so much about the places we toured. Like when visiting the Philadelphia after the New York City Tour, we needed so many information regarding the historical landmarks, the tour guide was well trained, he told us about the independence hall, and how the American constitution and freedom was contracted back in the days. The washing DC tour was also great because of the cruise we happened to take on the Potomac River. I wonder what they when the snow falls starts, the tour boats can’t be operated in snowy or icy weather. We loved touring around the Niagara Falls Park, and the Watkins Glen state park was the absolute best location on this tour.
What a great tour to take for straight eight days. We have been around the Chicago city on the vacations when my wife got tired of visiting around Chicago, we decided to do something different and much more exciting on the course of our honeymoon session. However, we found out about his bus on the internet, we choose our destinations and favorite place to visit, then this tour came up which had all the things we wanted to do on the rest o the days. Although the tour started in Chicago. First, the told us that we are going to be exploring the famous places in the city of Chicago, which we have had toured already, so the first day was not much excitement for us since my wife had to take this tour before because of it had the amazing tour in Niagara Falls. the tour leader checked us in at the decent hotels. I think it is a perfect bus tour for anyone to experience. Loved the people on board!
First, the tour took us to New York. Where we spend the day visiting the wall street of New York, and the invited us down on the Hudson River where located the famous Statue of Liberty, we took the cruise from the harbor, it was really exciting to see the statue of liberty up close, and we easily see the twinkling skylines of New York. I was not on board this tour just takes a tour of New York since I have been living in this town for more than 20 years, I knew most of the things that happen here. Anyways, the tour leader expressed us that we are going to be visiting the major cities in the country. Glad, we thoroughly explored the Washington Dc, Philadelphia, New York, and Chicago. Although we had so much time Cleveland Ohio where we could have visited so many wonderful places, due to the shortage of time on the last day of the bus trip, we had to return to Chicago, from where they dropped us off at the airport. We didn’t find anything we could dislike about this tour, rather it was perfect and quite enjoyable for my family and I. Great tour for families and friends.
It was a lovely day, we reached down the New York from the long flights we took straight from Toronto. It was lovely the way the tour was led to us, all the things were managed so nicely. The way the tour guide provided us the quality service, I was shocked by the hospitality and the friendly behavior of that person. It was nice to have such a likable person to have for our guidance. For the very first time in our life, we took this bus tour from Chicago. Although, we have to wait for an hour for the hotel shuttles to arrive and pick up back to hotels which the tour leader mentioned on the phone where we would be staying. The best thing about his bus tour is that it had so many things to do and to visit on the day time, and at the end of the day, we had nice hotels to stay. The Comfort Inn in Chicago isn’t the only best option in the town, while it was recommended for us, so we just stayed there for the night. The tour helped us to take the memorable photos, and the Niagara Falls is always been my favorite place to visit in the summers. Great experience with the team!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.