Home – Atlanta
Visitors will take the flight from their hometown to Atlanta. Visitors coming arriving at the airport via domestic flights will wait for the professional tour guide at the Baggage Claim area (North Terminal may meet tour guide at gate N3, and South Terminal may meet tour guide at gate S4). Visitors who arrive via International flight will wait for the professional tour guide at the Gate A2 after retrieving the luggage. The tour guide will take visitors to the hotel where they will spend the rest of the day.
Note: Complimentary airport pickup is available at ATL airport from 9:00 am to 09:00 pm. If you cannot make it within the mentioned time frame, then you will avail paid 24-hour pick-up.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden Duluth or Similar.
Atlanta – Charleston
Today we will head towards east. We will visit the Charleston and learn about its rich history, architecture, restaurants, and mannerly people. Here we will sightsee the USS Yorktown. Then we will take Carolina Belle Cruise to feel the charm of the Charleston Harbor. Next, we will enjoy one-hour Carriage tour of Charleston's historic district areas. Finally, head to the hotel for night stay.
Hotel: Quality Inn Charleston Gateway or Similar.
Charlotte – Asheville
On the third day of the tour, we will witness the amazing beauty of Magnolia Plantation and Gardens. It is considered as America's most beautiful garden. After that we will head towards the largest city in North Carolina; Charlotte. Here we will explore the NASCAR Hall of Fame. It is not like any other museum. It holds history and traditions which is valued by millions of people from across the world. Then we will stop by City Hall, Bank of America headquarters. Finally, we will head to our hotel to spend the night.
Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott / SpringHill Suites by Marriott Asheville or Similar.
On the morning of the fourth day, we will start exploring Asheville. We will join the walking tour of Ashville and know a lot about its vibrant arts scene and historic architecture. Around noon we will visit the main residence of the Biltmore estate.It is the largest privately owned house in the country. After that, we will visit the Biltmore Winery (Only 21+ years old can taste Wine). After that, we will head to downtown Asheville. Then, we will begin our Omni Grove Park Inn night tour in the evening. It is a famous and historic resort.
Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott / SpringHill Suites by Marriott Asheville or Similar.
Great Smoky Mountain – Dixie Stampede
On the fifth day, we will leave the hotel and head to Tennessee. First stop will be at the Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge. Then we will have our lunch in Gatlinburg. After our lunch, we will explore the Great Smoky Mountains. It is a very popular tourist spot. From the platform, we will sightsee a 360-degree stunning view of the surroundings. In the open area of the park, we will see wildlife and wildflowers. After that, we will stop in Gatlinburg and then continue again to Pigeon Forge. In this mountain town, we may attend the Dixie Stampede; a famous dinner attraction in America. The mouth-watering four-course feast complete with an appetizing dessert. We will also enjoy dancing, music, and light comedy along the way.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge or Similar.
Today in the morning we will leave the hotel and start exploring Nashville. Our first stop will be the Madame Tussauds Nashville. Then we will explore the Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum. This museum honors the brilliant musicians who played on some of the greatest recordings of all time. After that, we will witness the Tennessee State Capitol (outside view). Our next stop will be John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge to sightsee the beauty of the city. After checking into the hotel we will begin the Nashville Night Tour. We will first visit The Parthenon and then enjoy downtown Nashville.
Hotel: Ramada Murfreesboro or Similar.
Chattanooga – Atlanta
On the last day, we will explore the charm of Chattanooga and the surrounding area. First, we will visit the Lookout Mountain where we will take the Lookout Mountain Incline Railway and enjoy the breathtaking ride. Our next stop will be the Ruby Falls to sightsee the 145-foot underground waterfall. Then we will explore the Rock City, here we will witness the unbelievable views of the natural landscape of ancient rock formations. At the end of the tour, we will drop you off at the Atlanta Airport.
Note: Please book your flights from Atlanta Airport (ATL)after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide.Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Asheville by Foot Walking Tours, NC||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Biltmore Estate, NC||$69.55||$34.77||$69.55|
|Charleston Carriage Tour, SC||$27.56||$16.96||$27.56|
|Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede, TN||$66.84||$41.46||$66.84|
|Great Smoky Mountains In-depth Tour||$20.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|Historic Charleston Harbor Tour, SC||$27.56||$20.14||$25.97|
|Lookout Mountain Incline Railway, TN||$16.40||$7.65||$16.40|
|Madame Tussauds Nashville,TN||$20.76||$15.30||$20.76|
|Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, SC||$20.00||$10.00||$20.00|
|Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, TN||$24.00||$14.00||$20.00|
|NASCAR Hall of Fame, NC||$25.00||$18.00||$22.00|
|Nashville Night Tour, TN||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Omni Grove Park Inn Night Tour, TN||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Rock City Gardens, GA||$22.00||$13.10||$22.00|
|Ruby Falls, TN||$22.00||$13.00||$22.00|
|Titanic museum, TN||$24.00||$15.00||$24.00|
|USS Yorktown, SC||$24.00||$16.00||$19.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Pickup from ATL(airport) between 09:00 AM to 9:00 PM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area(Gate A2) for the international flight.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $20 per additional person will be charged.
Kindly book your flights after 7:00 pm from Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
My best tour ever. Very well organized tour and we covered all the places mentioned in the Itinerary. I enjoyed visiting all the places in the city of Atlanta. A day full of knowledge and learning. Best time spent in Chattanooga and Nashville. The team was very friendly and cooperative, our guide was a good man, having a great knowledge about places. The accommodation was basic, except for one hotel rest were neat and clean. Hope to come again with my wife.
I am a true lover to explore places. I used to travel with my family twice a year. Because of the accident, I can't drive my car socially on long routes. My friend gave me the suggestion to book a bus tour service. The bus driver was trained and safe driver but he was not making stops when needed. I like my guide. He tells us about the stories related to places that truly increase my knowledge. Places were wonderful. My only concern was hotel stay, it was not up to the mark. I want to change my hotel but it was not practical.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.