Denver – Red Rocks – Cheyenne
Guests will take a flight from their hometown and arrive at the Denver International Airport (DEN). You can meet tour guide at Baggage Claim#6 located inside the East Terminal at 1:30PM. Afterward, our guests will board a brief city tour exploring the Colorado State Capitol Building, 16th Street Mall, as well as the renowned Red Rocks State Park featuring the massive red sandstone canyons and other fascinating rock formations. Overnight stay at Cheyenne city.
Hotel: Red Lion Cheyenne or Similar
Crazy Horse - Mt. Rushmore - Devil's Tower - Gillette
Depart from Denver in morning and travel to Cheyenne, the capital of US State of Wyoming. Discover the charms of this historic town, and then continue to the Crazy Horse Memorial located in the heart of South Dakota. Browse the giant stone sculptures of former American presidents at the Mount Rushmore National Memorial. Also, our group will enjoy the exploring the Bear Country that is a seasonal drive-through among the native wolves, bears, elks, and other wildlife species. Following this, we will visit the devil's tower. Return to Gillette to stay overnight.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Gillette or Similar.
Rocky Mountains - Yellowstone National Park - Cody
Enter the Rockies next to the Yellowstone region; guests will browse the stunning mountainous views of the region. We will finally arrive in Yellowstone National Park where we will witness snow capped mountains, falls and pictureque views. In the afternoon, our group travels to Cody, an old cowboy town in Wyoming. Here, our guests are able to experience the Cowboy Rodeo (Only in June & August) and experience the firearms (self-expense). Overnight stay at Cody.
Hotel: Buffalo Bill Village, Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn, Best Western Cody or Similar.
Cody – Yellowstone National Park – Cody
Today, our guests set off early in the morning and headed straight to the Yellowstone National Park. It’s one of the country’smost picturesque parks, filled with abounding glacier-covered mountains, pristine lakes, waterfalls, pastures, herds of elks and buffaloes, as well as the iconic geysers and hot springs. The highlights of Yellowstone National Park include the famous Norris Geyser Basin, Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Yellowstone Falls, Morning Glory Pool, Artist Point, Fountain Paint Pot, Mud Volcano Area, Old Faithful Geyser, and the world-famous Grand Prismatic Hot Spring. Return to Cody to stay overnight.
Hotel: Buffalo Bill Village, Holiday Inn, Comfort Inn, Best Western Cody or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson Hole - Salt Lake City
Continue to explore the core spirit of Yellowstone National Park. Travel along the gushing Snake River to Grand Teton National Park, known for its tallest peaks, breathtaking sightseeing spots, and much more. After exploring the charms of Grand Teton, we will take our guests to Jackson Town to enjoy experiencing the Chairlift Ride highlighting the awe-inspiring views of the Teton Range and Jackson Valley. You should make sure to visit the Elk Antler Arches Square located in the center of Jackson! Later, arrive at Salt Lake City; explore the Great Salt Lake, known as the Dead Sea of America. Overnight stay in Salt Lake City.
Note: As long as Jackson chairlift is closed, we will visit Antler Arches Square.
Hotel: La Quinta or Similar.
Salt Lake City
Begin the day by exploring the Utah State Capitol building known for its magnificent historic architecture. Wander around the Utah State Capitol browsing the architecture, sculptures, and rich history of the building. Later, our tour will conclude in Salt Lake City.
Note: We will drop you off at the Temple Square Subway Station or you can also take hotel shuttle to airport on your own. Book Flights leaving after 1:00 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory: $140/person (admission to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt. Rushmore, Devil's Tower, Crazy Horse, Great Salt Lake, and Fuel Surcharge) (From Now to 12/31/2019).
Mandatory: $185/person (admission to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt. Rushmore, Devil's Tower, Crazy Horse, Great Salt Lake, and Fuel Surcharge (Effective from 01/01/2020).
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Bear World (Mandatory Activity), WY||$40.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Cody Firearms Experience, WY||$74.00||$74.00||$74.00|
|Cody Night Rodeo, WY||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 01:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $100 penalty is applicable for entire group if cancellation is requested 4 days before the tour for Yellowstone tours
⇒ For the free or discounted customer $200 penalty is applicable for entire group if the person is no show on the tour for Yellowstone tours
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
A very professional tour, I must accept. We are 3 girls and had booked this 6 day bus tour. We requested our parents to let us go and truly the bus tour brought us a new experience that we are planning the next tour with them. The tour was safe.
Up until now I had only seen MT. Rushmore in pictures. I had some holidays coming up so I decided to visit MT Rushmore for once, so I grabbed this deal, GoldenBusTours really handled it all very professionally; they know what they are doing. I end up visiting a lot of other fascinating places as well such as, Cheyenne, Devil’s Tower, Crazy House, Yellowstone NP, Grand Teton NP, and Mormon Temple.
I traveled with my wife and 1 year old son (I know it was a tough decision); but if you prepare yourself with baby food requirements, you can do it. There is no doubt about how beautiful this tour is. Tour of life-time.Wonderful support from guide and driver. I really loved how both guys supported us. I have no words, I just recommend with 10/10.
Chan Juan Hsüeh
Indeed the Yellowstone National is a humungous natural park in our country; and to be honest, I was bit concerned that we might miss out must-see spots of it, nevertheless we didn’t. Thanks to the excellent tour service that we fully relish the time spent at the destinations as well as the Badlands National Park. In fact, those majestic mountains of Teton and Devils monument were definitely a natural masterpiece. We snapped like thousands of photographs. Thanks for appropriate service! Best!!
It was lovely seeing around the famous national parks of our country; apparently, this tour was the best deal I could get from Denver. The bus tour, overall, was a luxury experience since we were provided with comfortable buses, a friendly tour guide, good destinations, and importantly the hotels were fine throughout our course of the trip. Yellowstone National Park is majestic- the hot colorful geysers just fascinating. Thanks!
In an early morning we packed our bags to take this tour and departed from Denver. Golden Bus Tour drove us to so millions of fascinating attraction in American such as Mormon Temple, Coors, Brewing Company, and Glenwood. The best part about the tour was the hotels: they were the best and couldn’t for anything better than that. Thanks Golden Bus Tour.
My boss, when I arrived at my job office at Denver for the first time, offered and gave me the tickets of Golden Bus six days bus journey. I was excited because I was never been to America. However, Mormon Temple and Great Salt Lake were the best places. Golden Bus Tours offered us such nice hotels to spend the night. A terrific journey you can say.
This 6 day tour consist of pretty much all the places I hope to see in US, I’ve seen Mount Rushmore in Pictures but for the first time I get to visit the giant faces in person. Not only was that everything from Devil’s Tower to Glenwood Canyon a thrilling experience. Cheers GoldenBusTours!
I wouldn’t say that my experience on this tour was a perfect one, but the places we got to tour like the Yellowstone, Badlands Park, Mormon Temple on this bus journey was really majestic. How could I miss the Devils Tower and Teton Peaks? They surely were amazing, however, though the lodging at the Sheridan was not just as luxurious and classy as compared to rest of the hotels in which we stayed including the Spring Hill Marriott. Our tour team was awesome as they guided everybody and let us have all fun and excitement we wanted. Good Days!
As we got holidays from our work, I decided to take my kids and family ours on this bus tour. First, there was a huge discount on our tickets, since we had so many to buy. We all had a wonderful time on board, so many great places to visit like Dear Country, Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Salt Lake City, and many others I could name. However, the trip could have been a lot better if we could spend time at a certain site according to our will. Anyways, those were some good old days with family! Cheers.
It was a long trip of 6 days. I and my three friends were well prepared for nonstop fun. I must say that its booking was knock knock at our door to have a memorable trip with an amazing surrounding. We all enjoyed being a part of the platform where we were all together from many areas of the world. Hangout was fun and places were amazing with crown attractions like Colorado State Capitol Building, Cheyenne and Red Rocks State Park.
The best happening aspect of this trip was exploring the experience of Mount Rushmore National Memorial and Bear Country. Honestly bear country experience was full of adventure. I was experiencing all places for the very first time and was happy that 6 days are enough to explore as much as I wished. Big thanks to the guide and driver who were too good in explaining all information in an effective way. I must say that their suggestions really proved to cost effective in the entire trip.
My friend recommended this trip of 6 days who already had joined this trip previous year. I took his recommendation seriously and picked this tour. Cowboy town and Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole and Salt Lake City were worth exploring destinations. I was very excited about all destinations as I had enough information about all destinations and found some interesting aspects of information from guide as well.
Going for this long trip of 6 days with my two kids was not an easy thing when I get started with this trip. On reaching airport I realized that it was not difficult any more. The way we were taken to hotel with safety and care, I realized that it was the perfect selection I did for me and my kids. It was a trip of powerful destinations. Nature was all there with its power welcoming its admirers. I loved being the visitor of places like Jackson Hole and Bear Country. Once you are there with this team you are a relaxed and stress free person who is there to enjoy and all your responsibilities are their services. Many thanks to all for adorable services!!
Long trip with lovely arrangement!!! I booked this bus tour for me and my three friends. Every day was a new fun with exceptional beauties like Colorado State Capitol Building, Mount Rushmore National Memorial and Jackson Hole. The Accommodations were cool and all services were there for all of us. Itinerary was enough to show the perfection of the management of this team. I was happy that the timing of itinerary was managed in the exact way. Big thanks!!
Favorite trip!! Admirable team, appreciable services and luxurious hotels, super cool guides with all time guidance was all there to make us extra happy. The entertainment of Red Rocks State Park and Yellowstone National Park was the breathtaking experience. On the very first day we were all given proper information about the coming days and weather condition. We were lucky that the weather was moderate during the entire 6 days. The inside information of destinations and interesting facts were helpful in the entire trip. Happy days were there with beautiful memories. Thanks
Very beautiful tour. I traveled with my family (Wife and 2 sons). My kids are now old enough to enjoy the beautiful places. They were very happy and excited to exploring new places. We learned new things and guide commentary increases our knowledge. He told us the beautiful spots and also helped me in finding veggie food options for my son. The hotel stay was fine it made us feel easy and relaxed. I highly recommend this tour to all to enjoy the best and memorable time with excellent services and affordable rates.
Best tour of my life. I enjoyed this 6 days very much. Tour was long and long traveling but the best part was it was well managed and planned. The bus tour team was very cooperative and masters of their work. Bus was very comfortable and specious and we made necessary stops as well so I did not feel tired at all. All national parks were beautiful but no words for Yellowstone National park. It is a piece of Heaven. A tour of bear country was also entertaining and informative. Big thanks to all for making me feel so comfortable and happy. Love
A complete excitement. Six days and every day was new fun, and excitement of exploring different places. All sights were too good. The guide explained the detail and related stories of each place in a very interesting way. My friend recommends me to keep snacks with me and it really helped me in long traveling. I will give five stars and also suggest this tour to my friends as this trip is never going to disappoint nature lovers.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.