Corning – Niagara Falls
- Summers Itinerary: Begin the journey in the morning from Gaithersburg City in Maryland; make the first stop at Corning Museum of Glass which depicts the science of glassmaking with myriads of fascinating glass exhibits. Here, we will appreciate watching the live Hot Glass Show operated by professional glass designers. After lunch in the afternoon, our group arrives at the Niagara Falls. The breathtaking roars and views of American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, Bridal Veil Fall, will enchant the visitors. The fun will begin as soon as we board a Maid of the Mist cruise on the Niagara River. We won’t miss watching a Niagara IMAX film (optional). Next, our guests will have a chance to self-explore the falls park or take our Niagara In-depth Tour highlighting Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Whirlpool. Return to the hotels overnight.
- Winters Itinerary: Our tour will start in the morning from Gaithersburg City, Maryland. Travel to Corning Museum of Glass, which is one of a kind museum in the country, portraying over forty thousand glass artifacts and science of glassmaking. We will appreciate watching Hot Glass Show at the museum, operated by professional glass makers. After lunch, our group will set off to reach the Niagara Falls. Upon arrivals, the breathtaking views and thundering roars of American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, Bridal Veil Fall, will captivate the tourists. Enjoy experiencing the Niagara Jetboat rides and learn more about this world’s wonder. Guests can watch the renowned Niagara IMAX movie depicting everything about the history and culture of the region. After that, our guests will have an opportunity to self-explore the falls park or take our Niagara In-depth Tour highlighting the two major sites of the region; Old Fort Niagara and Niagara Whirlpool. Our group will return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn, or similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Native American Cultural Show, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara River, NA
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Niagara Falls – Toronto (Canada)
- Summers Itinerary: In a morning, our group continues exploring Niagara Falls, and enter the Canadian side through Rainbow Bridge. Here, guests are able to watch an IMAX film depicting the history of the falls. Reach the top floor of Skylon Tower, located over seven hundred feet above Niagara Falls, to have lunch at 360° Revolving Dining Rooms. After that, our group arrives in Toronto, the largest city in Canada, here enjoy stepping on the top-floor of CN Tower over the glass floors for breathtaking bird-eye views of this bustling city. Browse the Ontario's Provincial Parliament, and then board a cruise on Lake Ontario. Later, we will explore the American largest Chinatown in downtown Toronto, and guests can also taste the authentic Chinese food in the Chinatown.
- Winters Itinerary: Begin the journey in the morning by exploring the beauty of Niagara Falls. Travel on Rainbow Bridge to reach the Canadian side. Guests will have a chance to watch a Niagara IMAX film to learn more about the Niagara Falls. Skylon Tower is located over seven hundred feet above the Niagara Falls, where we will have lunch at the top-floor at a Revolving Dining Rooms. Then, we will continue to Toronto, one of the largest and bustling cities in the country. Discover the breathtaking views of the city from the top-floor of CN Tower. Enjoy visiting Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, housing over sixteen thousand oceanic wildlife species. Witness the Ontario's Provincial Parliament, and arrive at the historic Edwardian Casa Loma. Later, we will return to Chinatown to taste the authentic Chinese food and wander around this largest Chinatown in the country.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza, Marriott, Don Valley hotel, or similar.
- Casa Loma, ON
- China Town, ON
- CN Tower, ON
- IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON
- Maid of the Mist boat ride, ON
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON
- Niagara Falls, ON
- Rainbow Bridge, ON
- Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON
- SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON
- Skylon Tower, ON
- Toronto Chinese Dinner, ON
- Toronto City Hall, ON
- Toronto, ON
Toronto – Thousand Island – Ottawa – Montreal
- Summers Itinerary: Begin the journey in the morning by traveling to the famous Thousand Islands site which is an archipelago of 1800 small islands located between the United States and Canadian borders. Aboard a boat cruise on Saint Lawrence River to explore the core charm of Thousand Islands. Continue to Ottawa, the capital city of Canada. Here, our group will explore the National War Memorial, Parliament Building, and Peace Tower. Travel to Montreal, the largest French-speaking city in the world, there iconic Olympic Tower along the Olympic Stadium, resides an Observation Deck on the top-floor overlooking the bird-eye views of this historic town. Witness the famous Notre-Dame Basilica, and wander around the Old Town Montreal to soak in the historic European culture of the city. Return the hotels overnight.
- Winters Itinerary: In a morning, our group will set off and arrive at the Ottawa, the Canadian political capital. Guests will visit the famous landmarks of the city including National War Memorial, Parliament Building and Peace Tower. Later, our group will reach Montreal, one of the largest French-speaking city with myriads of historic charms. Here, the famous Olympic Stadium resides an Olympic Tower which is home to a stunning observatory on the top floor overlooking the entire Montreal city. Discover the core spirit of Old Montreal, and witness the iconic Notre-Dame Basilica.
Hotel: Best Western Plus, Hotel Gouverneur, Grand Times, or similar.
Montreal – Quebec – Boston
- Summers Itinerary (April – December): As the morning begins, we will set off to explore Quebec; wander around the cobblestone pathways to discover the rich history French descent and browsing the well-known boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants. Enjoy visits to the historic Place Royale as well as the Notre-Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral housing a variety of artifacts. Guests will witness the Château Frontenac, Parliament Building, and taste a delicious French cuisine, as well as visit the duty-free stores. After that, our group will return to Boston, upon arrivals, guests are advised to taste the famous Boston Lobsters before returning to the hotels.
- Winters Itinerary (January – March): our group will pay a visit the duty-free stores for some shopping experience. After that, our group will head straight to Boston. Upon reaching the city, guests are suggested to try delicious Boston Lobsters dinner before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson, or similar.
Boston – New York
In the morning, our group arrives at the old Cambridge town in Boston to take a guided tour of Harvard University. Here, we won't miss taking photographs with the backdrops of Harvard Statue, as well as MIT main campus building. Later, our guests will browse the charms of Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, State House. Boston Park, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library. At Boston Harbor, appreciate boarding a sightseeing cruise with stunning views of the region. After that, we will explore Quincy Market, one of the oldest marketplaces in the country, here guests are recommended to taste the New England Clam Chowders among many eatery options. Return to New York to stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or similar.
New York City
New York is one of the largest city in the United Stated States, and today we will discover the core spirit of this bustling town. We will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Appreciate the Hudson River cruise highlighting Brooklyn Bridge and the iconic Statue of Liberty. Then, we will tour the USS Intrepid for its variety of super airliners and other aircraft. Roam around the renowned Wall Street highlighting the New York, Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull, and much more. Guests will also witness the top-notch landmarks ranging from Fifth Avenue to Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, and One World Trade Center. *We provide our guests free drop-off services to Washington DC, and at the major airports of New York (JFK, LGA, EWR) for the flights scheduled after 19:00.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Freedom Tower, NY
- Hudson River Cruise, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- New York, NY
- One World Observatory
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Saks Fifth Avenue, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Casa Loma, ON||$25.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$31.05||$38.05|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$29.32||$18.02||$29.32|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Lake Ontario Cruise, ON||$23.50||$16.33||$21.60|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Old Quebec Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Olympic Stadium, QC||$32.00||$16.00||$29.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Quebec French Banquet, CA||$37.00||$30.00||$37.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$35.00||$23.50||$23.50|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$14.63||$9.00||$14.63|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Book your flights after 7:00 pm for JFK, LGA, EWR Departure.
715 H Street, NW At 6th St. NW, Washington, DC 20001 at 10:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
All the destinations deserve to be fall in love with. The six days of this whole trip changed my mood drastically. The weather was awesome as I lived in a humid and hot place.
After a long winter comes this summer and time to go on tours. Though winter had not finished its spell, it was nice, the climate was pleasant and to see places. The scenic beauty was fantastic. The 6 days went away fast by the time we completed all the sightseeing places, good.
Just came from a very comfortable tour, in just six days I visited two most wonderful countries of the world, we started from Washington and ended at Toronto. During the journey I visited different places some reflecting natural beauty like Niagara falls and some depicting history and education like the white house , empire state building and statue of liberty. I recommend everybody to go for this six day life changing journey.
The bus tour was good. The tour operator did all that he had mentioned. So it was fantastic. I am more than pleased that we chose this bus tour operator than the others. I did so after going through the reviews and I value it.
A well spent time, all went good right from our driver who drove us with patience and the guide was knowledgeable. We had no difficulty from the time of boarding the bus. The 6 day tour took to Toronto, Washington DC, Montreal, New York, Boston, and many more.
The best we had was at the Toronto, New York City, Niagara Falls, and of course the Old Town Montreal. There was just so much to do in our course of the journey. Our travel guide on the bus such a remarkable person who had been a great assistance. We took really images, and the trip was even more wonderful since my whole family had a great time on board. I just can’t thank enough. We would definitely board another bus trip on my next vacations. Great experience!
Glad, we toured the Niagara Falls from both American and Canadian side which made us explore every inch of it. The Maid & Mist cruising truly made the difference, it was one of my unforgettable Niagara Falls experiences. We also explored the best out of Quebec and Montreal, particularly our buses on which we traveled were quite fine, and the hotels also deserve a massive applause along we great services we have been provided with. Cheers to all!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.