6-Day Seattle to Olympic National Park, Leavenworth Town, Mount Rainier National Park, Seattle and Portland City Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-SEA-143A
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
2019-11-08 | 2019-11-09 | 2019-12-18 | 2019-12-19 | 2019-12-20 | 2019-12-21
Visit Pike Place Market, Space Needle (outside view), MoPOP, Chihuly Glass Garden, Pioneer Square, Microsoft Headquarters, University of Washington, Mount Rainier National Park, Olympic National Park, Leavenworth, Snoqualmie Falls, Portland, Woodbury Outlets, Christine Lake, Hurricane Ridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Kerry Park, Lake Crescent, and much more inclusive of hotel stay and bus transportation.
We are offering three different pickup options for the guests. Guests arriving via train can avail free pickup from King Street Station from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. Then for those arriving via Cruise can get free pickup only at 12:00 pm from Seattle Cruise Terminal. We are also offering free airport pickup from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. After the pickup our tour guide will transfer the guests to the hotel. Guests will have the option to either join the morning tour or the night tour.
Morning Tour: Those arriving before 12:00 pm can join the Morning tour guided by our tour guide covering Microsoft Corporate Headquarters and University of Washington.
Night Tour: And for guests who arrive before 6:00 pm can get a chance to take the optional night tour of the city where we will cover Fisherman’s Wharf, Kerry Park, Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room.
Hotel: Red Lion Inn & Suites Federal Way, or Clarion Inn Auburn Seattle or similar.
The morning tour is the best way to start the day with a variety of attractions along the way. The morning tour helps the visitors to explore the attraction during the best time of the day when there are not many visitors around. Visitors will have the opportunity to take photographs of this memorable morning tour.
Experience the dazzle of night tour which begins right after the late evening, taking visitors to the famous spots around the region. Our tour highlights the famous spots around the region, as well as we surely don’t to miss taking photographs of this appealing region. Experience this night tour like never before – get excited!
We will start our journey to explore the Seattle City. We will first take guests to the Skyview Observatory at Columbia Center to have the beautiful panoramic view of the city. We will then visit the Pike Place Market, Space Needle (outside view), MoPOP, Chihuly Glass Garden, and the Boeing Factory. On our way, we will also pass by the Pioneer Square. We will have the night stay in hotel.
Hotel: Red Lion Inn & Suites Federal Way, or Clarion Inn Auburn Seattle or similar.
The Boeing Everett Factor is a factory that is located in Washington. It is essentially an airplane assembly building that is owned by Boeing. It covers an area of 399,480 m2.
Chihuly glass garden offers an explicit visual experience. It is designed in nine installations. This was the first show presented in Canada as Chihuly show. These were beautifully installed in 11,000 square feet, and this also includes the exhibition space.
The Experience Music Project Museum is a nonprofit museum that is dedicate to popular and contemporary culture. The museum was founded by Microsoft Co-founder Paul Allen.
The Pike Place Market is a public market that is overlooks Elliott Bay waterfront in Seattle. The market was first opened in 1907 and since then it has become a rather famous market.
Seattle city is a seaport and is the largest city of Wahington and Pacific Northwest region of the North America. It is the fastest growing city of United States and remained at the top 5 in May, 2015...
Space Needle tower reaches 605 feet. It is an aircraft warning beacon. At 520 feet is the Observation Deck and the Sky City restaurant revolves at 500 feet. Space needles foundation is in concrete going underground by 30 feet. It was built over a year, yet it was a record-breaking accomplishment.
Today we will visit and explore the Olympic National Park. It is a beautiful national park situated in the state of Washington. This park has main 4 regions and it is quite popular amongst travelers. We will covering the Hurricane Ridge and Lake Crescent here. If in case, we are not able to Hurricane Ridge due to weather or other reasons then we will cover other spots in the park. Finally, we will take the Bainbridge Island Ferry back to Seattle.
Note: When Ferry is not operational then we will drive back to Seattle.
Hotel: Red Lion Inn & Suites Federal Way, or Clarion Inn Auburn Seattle or similar.
Hurricane Ridge has several hiking trails including steep trails to ridge top traverses descending to subalpine valleys and lakes. This is easily accessible mountain area presenting fantastic views and clear weather, ideally suitable to enjoy throughout the year. Snow enthusiasts in winter months can enjoy snowshoeing, skiing and sledding.
Lake Crescent is a fascinating spot for a swim, picture, hike, picnic and lodging. The cooler weather, the nearby multiple water sports such as kayaking and canoeing, besides the hiking trails make it more interesting. Indeed, a great spot for picnic and scenery viewing.
The Olympic National Park is located on Washington’s Olympic Peninsula. The park is beautiful and has many natural environments which offer opportunities for hiking and other recreational activities.
Today we will pass by the Snoqualmie Falls. Falls became quite popular when they first featured in the movie Twin Peaks. And now these Falls have become a popular tourist attraction. We will finally arrive at Leavenworth Town. It is a small German Town full of lively people. You will get a chance to do shopping here, try local food, bear and traditional German Clothes.
Hotel: Red Lion Inn & Suites Federal Way, or Clarion Inn Auburn Seattle or Similar.
Visitors center-Leavenworth is a fun place to be in to pass some time. The place does not have a lot to offer aside from sightseeing and shops. Everyone should definitely visit it once in a lifetime.
Situated in the very heart of Washington State in the Cascade Mountain Range, the Leavenworth is a spectacular Bavarian-style village which has been the most appealing tourist spot in the region, surrounded by the picturesque beauty of mountains, valleys, rivers, and landscape views. The wide-ranging alpine architecture filled with specialty stores, museums, and restaurants that serves German Beer and food.
Snoqualmie Falls is 268 ft waterfall on the Snoqualmie river. It is a beautiful waterfall that is visited by many people for recreational purposes.
Snoqualmie is located in King County, Washington. This is a city that is adjacent to Snoqualmie Falls. The city houses Northwest Railway Museum. In the 2010 census, this city had 10,670 numbers population. Ella Raines, the actress, was born in Snoqualmie Falls that is a part of Snoqualmie.
Today we will travel to Portland which is the largest city of the Oregon state. This state is tax-free and shopaholics love it. We will visit the Woodbury Shopping outlets. Here we will spend enough time to do shopping.
Hotel: Red Lion Inn & Suites Federal Way, or Clarion Inn Auburn Seattle or similar.
Portland, located ideally on the Columbia and Willamette rivers is the Oregon's largest city. It is prominent for its parks, bicycle paths, and bridges, besides eco-friendliness, coffeehouses and its microbreweries. Visit the Washington Park that has formal Japanese Garden to Oregon Zoo.
Woodburn outlets is a collection of shops, these shops are normally outlets of famous stores. Shoppers can buy almost anything here and at a reasonable price.
Today we will visit Mount Rainier National Park. It is truly a beautiful National Park with loads of tourist attractions. We will pass by the beautiful Christine Lake and then visit the Wonderland Trail where we will stop at a couple of attractions. We will end tour in Seattle.
Mount Rainier is an expansive national park that is glacier-capped. The highest point is 6,400-ft.-tall Sunrise atop and it is reachable by car. Admire the nearby volcanoes, summertime wildflowers, mountain views and hiking trailheads. Explore this fun and adventure, gaze powerful waterfalls and redefining spectacular vistas.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Olympic National Park, Mount Rainier National Park(Mandatory Attraction)
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the Tour Guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Mandatory Tip for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day. Paid in Cash on Day 1.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks, and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boeing Everett Factory, WA||$25.00||$15.00||$23.00|
|Chihuly Glass Garden, WA||$30.00||$20.00||$23.00|
|Experience Music Project Museum, WA||$28.00||$19.00||$25.00|
|Morning Tour, SEA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Mount Rainier National Park, WA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Night Tour, SEA||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Olympic National Park, WA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Sky View Observatory at Colombia Center||$23.00||$17.00||$20.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 65% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 5 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
1.We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5.Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7.You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8.Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy. We really loved Pike Place Market, Space Needle , MoPOP, Chihuly Glass Garden, Pioneer Square, Microsoft Headquarters, University of Washington, Mount Rainier National Park, Olympic National Park, Leavenworth, Snoqualmie Falls, Portland, Woodbury Outlets, Christine Lake, Hurricane Ridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Kerry Park, Lake Crescent
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like pace Needle , MoPOP, Chihuly Glass Garden, Pioneer Square, Microsoft Headquarters, University of Washington, Mount Rainier National Park, Olympic National Park, Leavenworth, Snoqualmie Falls, Portland, Woodbury Outlets, Christine Lake, Hurricane Ridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Kerry Park, Lake Crescent
Natwar Rao Behl
One of the things i really liked about that tour was the Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service. Next best thing was the accommodation, though our hotels were not 5 stars, but they were very clean and comfortable hotels. The organization of the our was amazing, there was no delay at all and our tour guide was very professional guy. we enjoyed a lot MoPOP, Chihuly Glass Garden, Pioneer Square, Microsoft Headquarters, University of Washington, Mount Rainier National Park, Olympic National Park, Leavenworth, Snoqualmie Falls, Portland, Woodbury Outlets, Christine Lake, Hurricane Ridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, Kerry Park
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
In the bus, you\'re wondering, there are bathrooms and rest rooms, but Nobody hangs out there because it smells. If you have an emergency, you can pee off the back of the bus (not a recommendation, just an idea).
It\'s a cool yet not amazing experience. It goes to Olympic National Park, Leavenworth Town, Mount Rainier National Park, Seattle and Portland City and back. The focus is on Downtown. It\'s a guided tour, but the dude doesn\'t talk too much, which is good.
This tour definitely exceeded my expectations!! This happened to be in Seattle and head down towards Olympic National Park, Leavenworth Town, Mount Rainier National Park, Seattle and Portland City. You get some amazing views!!! It delivered on that and more.