6-Day San Francisco to Mt. Rushmore, Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park Tour - SLC OUT
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-157
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sat (2019-05-11 To 2019-10-05) | Wed (2018-05-16 To 2018-08-15)
Explore Donner Pass, Great Salt Lake, Great Salt Lake Desert, Oregon Trail, Echo Canyon, Independence Rock, Devils Gate, Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Devils Tower, Yellowstone National Park, Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Canyon, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone Falls, Old Faithful Geyser, Reflecting Pool, Jackson, Grand Teton National Park, Utah State Capitol Building, and Temple Square on an exciting 6-day bus tour starting from San Jose, Cupertino, Fremont, Oakland, Newark, Red Roof Inn SFO, San Francisco, El Cerrito, and Sacramento with special discounts and exclusive offers.
In the morning, we will take our guests to the California’s capital city, Sacramento. We will browse this captivating historic city depicting the Gold Rush era and resides the very initial continental railway. Before the evening, we will be heading through the renowned mountainous Donner Pass to reach to Elko city in Nevada State to spend the night.
Hotel: Quality Inn or Similar.
It is one of the most famous tourist destinations which are located right in the heart of California. The place consists of a museum and several grounds as well. The museum is primarily located in Sacramento.
It is the capital city of California, United States. The city is also a cultural and economic core has been named as “America’s most diverse city’. It has been named after the Sacramento River.
Between the borders of Nevada and Great Salt Lake City located the largest dry lake named as the Great Salt Lake Desert, we will be traveling through it. Guests will enjoy exploring the Oregon Trail at the Echo Canyon and sightsee various landmarks including Independence Rock and Devils Gate. Return to Casper city in Wyoming to spend the night
Hotel: Parkway Plaza Hotel or Similar.
Casper, the second largest city in Wyoming, is also known as “The Oil City.” Its cowboy culture and family-friendly environment makes it one of the best small cities to raise a family.
A gorge on the Sweetwater River few miles southwest of Independence Rock in Wyoming is a natural rock formation known as Devils Gate. It is one of the mysterious places for the tourists.
A place where expensive and cheap villas are available in California is called Echo canyon Villas. From the small apartments to large homes, it is easy to buy them from this place.
A prominent and well-known landmark present in California (state of US) is Independence Rock. It is located in Wyoming.
Our guests will be taken to the Mount Rushmore National Memorial located in the South Dakota. The monument depicts the captivating sculptures of former American presidents including Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Thomas Jefferson. Later, our guests will be traveling to the Devils Tower which is gigantic rock formation located in the Wyoming state, and it was formerly used as a sacred place for many tribal civilizations. Return to Gillett city to spend the night
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Gillette or Similar.
The laccoliths and ingenuous intrusion in the Bear Lodge Mountains Wyoming is said to be as Devils Tower National Monument. This monument is famous for its height and unique look.
One of the traditional cracks climbing area in North America with hundreds of parallel cracks is known as Devils Tower. It is the most visited place located in Wyoming.
Refers to a sculpture located in the black hills, the height of the sculpture is 18m. The sculpture was constructed in 1927 and was opened for public in 1941.
In the morning, the tour will head straight to the Yellowstone National Park which is one of the most enticing natural parks in the America; home to many exquisite fauna, mountains, geysers, and lakes. Guests will enjoy browsing the top-notch attractions in this 3500-square-mile park such as the Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Canyon, Mammoth Hot Springs, and Yellowstone Falls.
Hotel: Yellowstone Country Inn, Dude & Roundup, Travelers Lodge or Similar.
The Grand Canyon Of Yellowstone is the largest Canyon on the Yellowstone River. The Canyon is almost 24 miles long, 800-1200 feet deep and 0.25-0.75 miles wide.
Refers to the river fall located in the Yellow stone national park, according to the statistics the total height of the river fall is 33 meters which is actually 109 feet.
On a hill of travertine in a YellowstoneNationalPark, there is a large complex of hot springs known as Mammoth Hot Springs. It is located in Wyoming.
A Mud Volcano is sometimes also known as a mud dome. They are formed by geo-exuded mud or slurries, water and gases. These volcanoes do not produce any lava what so ever.
The first biggest canyon the river of Yellowstone is known as Yellowstone Canyon. The Yellowstone Falls provides an ideal view from the top of this canyon. It is located in state of Wyoming.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
The largest water body in the national park of Yellowstone is said to be as Yellowstone Lake. The area of 136 miles is covered by this lake and present at the sea level of 7,732.
Begin the tour by visiting other attractions of Yellowstone National Park such as the Old Faithful Geyser and Reflecting Pool. Next, reach Grand Teton National Park which resides the tallest mountain peaks and numerous glaciers. Visit Jackson Hole town for its restaurants, shops, and the renowned elk antlers decorations. Return to Salt Lake City overnight.
Hotel: Hotel RL by Red Lion Salt Lake City or Similar.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
In the morning, we travel to the Utah State Capitol Building famous for its exquisite architecture and don’t miss to take photographs with this state’s most powerful building. Next, we will take our guests at the Temple Square which is the most impressive resort edifice in town. The journey will be finished in Salt Lake City, and guests will have to schedule their flights from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) after 12 PM.
Salt Lake city is the capital city of the US state of Utah. There are several organisations who arrange a single day city tour which covers all the important landmarks and places to visit. Such tours include dine outs at famous restaurants for local cuisine, and shopping spree to buy souvenirs.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Mandatory Admissions: Devil’s Tower, Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone National Park,Crazy Horse, Grand Teton National Park $100 Per Person
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $8 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Ulferts Center (668 Barber Ln, Milpitas, CA 95035) at 7:00 AM
- Izzo Restaurant (1701 Lundy Ave. San Jose, CA 95131) at 7:10 AM
- Aberdeen Cafe (46881 Warm Springs Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539) at 7:20 AM
- Marina Food Supermarket (10122 Bandley Dr. Cupertino, CA 95014) at 7:20 AM
- Red Roof Inn (777 Airport Boulevard, Burlingame, CA 94010) at 8:00 AM
- 111 Mitchell Ave, (Hotel Focus SFO - Hotel Guest Only) San Francisco, CA 94080 at 8:10 AM
- Starbucks Coffee (391 Sutter St. San Francisco, CA 94108) (the intersection of Sutter Street & Stockton) at 8:30 AM
- Angel Feet Reflexology (441 9th St. Oakland, CA 94607) at 9:00 AM
- Ranch 99 Supermarket (3288 Pierce Street, Richmond, CA 94804) at 9:20 AM
- California State Capitol (1315 10th St., Sacramento, CA95814) at 11:00 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I have experienced a lot on those six days, believe me, the rock faces carved on Mount Rushmore were impressive, made me wonder how much potential was required to build them. I remember the morning when we joined the tour from El Cerrito; though I wasn’t really willing to spend my six days like that but now I’m glad that I did join it. Good thing that I got to learn about the history of Yellowstone Park as well as exploring the sites. Visiting Temple Square didn’t turn out to be so fun for me because I was worried my father was going to come pick us early that morning and the tour was going to be completed quite late. Hotels were just decent.
There wasn’t just so much to do in the Yellowstone park, but the Yellowstone falls was worth seeing. The tour people were nice to us plus we were being guided a lot; which make it’s a perfect tour for my family on board. I did get really tired of just walking and exploring the places like at the Jackson region. We could have visited quite more the destinations if the tour itself was organized that well. All was in the budget and went pretty nicely, the Temple Square was amazing to visit and didn’t know that it has visitor centers because it was known as a church to me and it still is.
Our guide is very professional, helpful and considerate. She provided detailed information of all the attractions which impressed us a lot. Didn't expect that much in the first place however we feel it worth every penny after that. The tour is very well organized and follows the itinerary exactly.
The hotel is extremely cozy with complimentary breakfast. Nicely planned. Enjoyed the tour! Thanks GoldenBusTours Tour Company. Will definitely recommend to everyone with no hesitation!
Highly recommend this weekend getaway. Nice weather and fun tour. Limited budget and unlimited fun. This tour is just an amazing experience so far. We are coming soon again.
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, we loved Great Salt Lake, Great Salt Lake Desert, Oregon Trail, Echo Canyon, Independence Rock, Devils Gate, Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Devils Tower, Yellowstone National Park, Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Canyon, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone Falls, Old Faithful Geyser, Reflecting Pool, Jackson, Grand Teton National Park,
There were a lot of amazing places in the tour that we saw for the first time, like Great Salt Lake, Great Salt Lake Desert, Oregon Trail, Echo Canyon, Independence Rock, Devils Gate, Mount Rushmore National Memorial, Devils Tower, Yellowstone National Park, Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Canyon, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone Falls, Old Faithful Geyser, Reflecting Pool, Jackson, Grand Teton National Park, Utah State Capitol Building, and Temple Square. We really had a wonderful experience.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was okay and hotels were great, in Niagara Falls the hotel was really close to the falls. I really want to thank Golden Bus Tours for such an amazing job.
Joe E. Baxter
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy. We saw some really amazing places like ellowstone National Park, Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Canyon, Mammoth Hot Springs, Yellowstone Falls, Old Faithful Geyser, Reflecting Pool, Jackson, Grand Teton National Park,