6-Day San Francisco/Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon and 17-Miles Drive Monterey Bay Tour
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-248
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Tue (2017-04-01 To 2023-12-28) | Fri (2018-04-27 To 2018-10-12) | Sat (2019-03-23 To 2019-10-12) | 2019-07-04 | 2019-11-28 | 2019-12-25
Grand Canyon South Rim, Colorado River gorge, Desert Views, Yavapai Point, Mather point, helicopter ride, IMAX film, Las Vegas, Horseshoe bend, Lake Powell, Upper Antelope Canyon, boat tour, San Francisco, Monterey Bay Aquarium, animals and plants different species, exhibitions, Old Fisherman’s Wharf, Cannery Row, Pebble Beach, Carmel, Union Square, City Hall, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks, Chinatown, Financial District, Castro Street and St. Mary's Cathedral.
Guests can take the tour bus with onboard guide departing from San Francisco to Las Vegas or Fly to Las Vegas (air ticket not included) or Take Las Vegas express bus from Los Angeles. The entire tour group will meet at the Excalibur hotel. Stay overnight in the hotel and relax.
Hotel: Westgate Las Vegas or Similar.
On Day 2, we will visit the majestic Grand Canyon South Rim and spend around 3 hours to see the deep inner gorge of the Colorado River. Enjoy Desert Views, Yavapai Point and Mather point. Later, go ahead to explore Grand Canyon at Lookout Studio or by walking on the short trail. Guests can also see the South Rim from three different viewpoints. You can also take a helicopter ride (optional) or watch an IMAX film (optional). We will stay overnight in the city of Page.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Travelodge or Similar.
The Grand Canyon IMAX is a movie theatre near the Grand Canyon, it is a really popular place, many people visit this sight yearly. The IMAX is one of the best place to be during the visit of the Grand Canyon.
The Grand Canyon National Park is the 15th oldest national park in the United States, it was also included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Park covers an area of 1,217,262 acres.
If you talk about the Grand Canyon South Rim then you will come to know that is the most visited part of the Grand Canyon National Park. It is a really nice place for a short walk or go for hiking.
A point located in South Rim OF Grand Canyon is known as Mather Point. It is one of the famous points located in Arizona.
On Day 3 morning, we will visit the Horseshoe Bend meandering around the red horseshoe-shaped bend in the canyon. Then hop on the boat tour (optional) on Lake Powell in Glen Canyon, and visit the beautiful Upper Antelope Canyon. Ride on jeeps into the canyon's dreamlike caves. In the afternoon, we will head to Las Vegas, where guests may join an optional night tour and enjoy the city's famous shows. Stay overnight in the Las Vegas hotel.
Hotel: Westgate Las Vegas or Similar.
It is a jeep tour offered in the famous tourist destination of the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon itself is located in the US state of Arizona. This jeep tour let you explore Antelope Canyon in depth.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
A concrete arch dam located on the river of Colorado is called Glen Canyon Dam. It has been opened in the year 1963. It is one of the major sources of producing hydroelectricity.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
It is famous family show held in the famous city of United States of America known as the Las Vegas.
It is a reservoir located on the river of Colorado precisely between the border of Arizona and Utah, the area is considered as a well-known spot for vacation visited by 2 million people annually.
Refers to an entertaining show held in Las Vegas. The show is known for stunts and soothing atmosphere. The show is also well known for aquatic ballet.
Las Vegas is perhaps one of the most popular cities in the world. It is popular for many different reasons, one of which being the shows and events that are hosted there. One popular show there is known as the Las Vegas Show.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Today we will leave Las Vegas for San Francisco
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
On Day 5, we will start in the morning to visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium and see over 500 species of animals, plants, and their habitats, their special exhibitions (optional). Then visit the historic Old Fisherman‘s Wharf, and see Cannery Row. Enjoy the scenic route through Pebble Beach that passes through the legendary Lone Cypress to the Pebble Beach Golf Links and mansions. Visit Carmel, a beautiful town in Monterey County. Return to the bay area at night and stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn or Similar.
A scenic road that lets you enjoy the beautiful drive through Pebble Beach and Pacific Grove, the 17-Mile Drive provides visitors with several points of interest along the way!
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
It is considered as the western icon and is one of those trees which have been photographed most; it is located on hillside of pebble beach California (United States of America)
Refers to a public aquarium situated in Monterey area of California. The aquarium was founded and established back in the year 1984 and is situated at the site of Cannery Row.
Refers to the bay in the Pacific Ocean which is primarily located in the California’s cost, the bay is at the southern part of the major cities like san Jose and san Francisco. The famous city of Santa Cruz is at the north of the bay.
Pebble Beach Golf Centre is the place to be when you visit California, it is truly a legendary place. Combined with a beautiful property and a stunning coastline, the Pebble Beach Golf Centre is one of the greatest place.
On Day 6 in the morning, we will enjoy a full day in America's favorite city, exploring the cultural and historical attractions. We will visit all the points of interest including Union Square, City Hall, Fisherman's Wharf, (Bay Cruise is optional), Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, and Twin Peaks. We will pass by Chinatown, Financial District, Castro Street and St. Mary's Cathedral. The tour comes to an end and guests will be dropped at SFO airport.
Note: Guests book your departing flight after 9.00 Pm.
The Castro located in San Francisco; California is one of the first openly gay neighborhoods that existed in US.It is very famous in the LBGT community and is one of the prominent symbols for their rights.
Saint Mary's Cathedral is the chief church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese situated in San Francisco. As the mother church of Catholics in California, it is known for its religious power and impact.
The China Town of San Francisco is the oldest China Town in North America and also has the largest Chinese community outside Asia. It was established in 1848 and since then it has been an important part of history and culture.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
The Golden Gate Park is considered the largest urban park in San Francisco. It holds several best attractions for visitors, like: The Japanese Tea Garden, the Music Concourse, the Stow Lake, the windmills, the Bison Paddock and many more.
Refers to the famous east-west street in California, the street is popular for its eight hairpin turns. The street was actually named by Jasper O Farrell, who was actually a surveyor from San Francisco.
A monumental structure constructed for the Panama-Pacific Exposition in 1915 is called Palace of Fine Arts. It is situated in San Francisco.
San Francisco City Hall, United States is the seat of government for the City and County of San Francisco, California. It is well known for its architecture and the life at night.
Twin Peaks is an independent society in California, US, situated on California State Route close to Lade Arrowhead. It has a post office initialized in 1916. Fantastically touristy place to have great time with friends and family!
The Union Square tour will give you the view of the 2.6 acres of manicured garden and the granite platforms. It will enlighten you about the historic activities that took place here when the supporters of the Union troops just before the Civil War rallied here. In the center of the park stands a towering monument commemorating the 1898 triumph of Adm. George Dewey during the Spanish- American War at Manila Bay.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory Admissions: $80/per person for Grand Canyon South Rim and Horseshoe Bend.
Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon (Mandatory Attractions).
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$68.00||$58.00||$68.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter South Rim||$240.00||$240.00||$240.00|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$14.00||$14.00||$14.00|
|KA Show, LV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$160.00||$160.00||$160.00|
|Las Vegas Show, NV||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$42.00||$30.00||$35.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from SFO between 09:00 AM to 6:00 PM (After this time there will be additional charges of $65 for 1-2 person and $10 for each additional person)
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- 24 hours free shuttle is available from airport to Hotel.
- Excalibur Hotel Rear Rotunda behind Starbucks (3850 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109) at 3:00 PM
- Kindly book your flights after 9:00 PM from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- 777 Airport Blvd, CA 94010, Burlingame (Red Roof Inn SFO Airport)
- 2774 Livermore Outlets Dr, (Bus Parkig Area) Livermore, CA 94551
- 718 Franklin St. Oakland, CA 94607
- 46196 Warm Springs Blvd, (Marina Foods) Fremont, CA 94538
- 291 Geary St, (Macy's) San Francisco, CA 94102
- 1688 Hostetter Road, San Jose, CA 95131
- 199 California Dr. #199, (near Millbrae Bart) Millbrae, CA 94030
- 10122 Bandley Dr, (Marina Food Supermarket) Cupertino, CA 95014
- 3801 S Las Vegas Blvd (Tropicana Hotel Pick Up at MGM) Las Vegas, NV 89109 (Customers can have the option to reach Los Angeles by joining Vegas Express at their own expense)
- Customers can have the option to Self-check-out of the hotel room, can take return flight to the hometown Or Vegas Express bus to reach Los Angeles.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure - $20 per person.
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 25% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 4-7 Days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure - 70% of the tour fee per person.
⇒ 48 Hours before departure date - 100% tour fees.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email. Cancellation charges are applicable to original departure date if in case you later reschedule your tour and cancel it.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We took this tour bus as we had already gone on tours with them earlier and were sure of their planning package. The weather was amazing. The first day was airport to hotel, but from the second day to the last day, there were many stops to see worthwhile places. Mostly, we started early in the mornings so that we make time to see all the places. The driver was really excellent as it was never a drive that made us realize we were on a bus tour. He kept it smooth throughout and the guide also was a perfect professional.
It took quite several days to plan up a tour for my family on the vacations and I was collecting information on how could I make It the best. As I was surfing the internet I found this deal of tour of six days with everything managed, significant places, and the best accommodations. The tour seemed excellent because of the fun, entertaining, and top-notch destinations including the Yavapai Point, Lookout Studio, Horseshoe Bend, Grand & Antelope canyons. I am just so grateful for the tour agency for making this perfect trip plan and letting us stay in the best lodging an guiding us to the places. Everybody on board was enjoyed on the tour. The best thing is that we took really terrific photos which always keep us remember that great experience of our lives we had all together.
The things which made me admire the experience of six days journey was because of the: excellent reception, destinations, discounts, and luxurious traveling and lodging. We were three friends and we received a completely free ticket of the third person on buying the two tickets, plus on buying the two tickets we also received a 5% discount on that; that’s the best thing that could ever offer to the visitors. I told few guys at the university they also did the same thing of three people and got a free ticket for their tour as well on this tour. However, the destinations were extraordinary Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell, and countless others that I could name. I think that’s the best offer of six days for any visitors who want to explore the popular tourist’s destination of America.
I actually had been to some of these places with one of my friends. It was nice, but now I realize that it was good that I came with this bus tour. I had actually missed many of these notable places in the earlier tour and will surely inform my friends about this tour so that they also catch up with the places they have missed. The tour was good, but daily had to get up early, which I disliked as always. It would be nice to sleep for a longer time, although I was the last person always to board the tour bus.
One of the best holidays I have taken, recommend it highly .. the tour guide and driver were very friendly and professional.. Accommodation is perfect. a great way to see West Coast ( especially if its the first time and are new to the place ).
Very much appreciated this tour, this 6-Day San Francisco/Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon and 17-Miles Drive Monterey Bay Tour was amazing. highly recommend this tour guide who was professional and sophisticated. His narrative is really attractive and exciting.
I really admire that company, because the organization and accuracy and punctuality in the itinerary were excellent. The accommodation also were very good, we really enjoyed Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon so much. Another great activities was Grand Canyon South Rim, Colorado River gorge, Desert Views, Yavapai Point, Mather point, helicopter ride, IMAX film, Las Vegas San Francisco, and Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was really worth it
I was worried at first because i had a bad experience with some other company, but i am really glad that i chose Golden Bus Tours. Their services are excellent. Great customer service, and very helpful and understanding, we got a good discount for third person in same room, the organization was amazing. The tour itinerary was very well planned and always on schedule, and the tour guide was a very nice person. Golden Bus Tours is a real great travel agency
I have been to most of these places before but it was the first time to take my wife and kids there, and they were very happy with almost all of it, especially Upper Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell boat tour. also it was my first time to see Monterey Bay Aquarium and it was amazing. I liked organization of the tour very much along with the accommodation and hospitality. It was really a great 6 days for us.