Hometown – Salt Lake City
Tour begins from Salt Lake City where you will take airport hotel shuttle directly to the hotel where you be staying. We offer complimentary airport pickup service. Our tour guide will pick you up from 11:00 to 06:00. After the mentioned time, you will have to make your own arrangements.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park – West Yellowstone
Today we will cover the famous Yellowstone National Park. It is a major tourist attraction on the West Coast. A lot of people visit the United States of America to explore the Yellowstone National Park. Today we will cover Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking trail, and Morning Glory pool. For the night stay, we will head to the small town outside the gate of Yellowstone; West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone Lodge or Similar.
Yellowstone NP – Grand Teton NP – Jackson – SLC
Yellowstone is on our visit list even on the third day of the tour. Today we will try to cover Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano and Yellowstone Lake. We will have our lunch by the lake and leave the park for Grand Teton National Park. At Grand Teton National Park, you will find yourself in the midst of snow covered mountain peaks and diverse wildlife. We will then visit a nearby small town; Jackson. For our night stay, we will head to Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Las Vegas
Today Salt Lake City is on our visit list. After leaving our hotel, we will visit State Capitol building, Temple Square of Mormon Church and the Great Salt Lake. After covering the said attractions, we will leave for Las Vegas. There is a night tour of the city which you can take after paying the extra fee.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon West Rim/South Rim/Free Day – Las Vegas
Option 1: Today we will take you to the West Rim. We will visit the Eagle Point and Guano Point here. You can also walk on the glass bridge at Grand Canyon. For a bird's eye view of the Grand Canyon, we recommend you to take the optional helicopter tour. While coming back to Vegas, we will stop at Hoover Dam.
Option 2: We will take you to the South Rim of the Canyon where we will visit the Mather Point for sightseeing. You can also watch the optional IMAX movie here. On our way back to Vegas we will also stop by Hoover Dam.
Option 3: Today you can take a free day and plan your activities on your own.
Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar.
Chocolate Factory – Cactus Gardens – Barstow Outlet – Los Angeles
We will first visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory. You can taste some chocolates and learn about the process of making chocolates. From here we will take you to Cactus Garden. On our way back to Los Angeles our group will stop at Barstow Outlets.
*You can leave from Las Vegas instead but you’ll be responsible for arranging transportation to LAS airport. And please make sure to depart from Las Vegas after 2:00 p.m. Guests departing from LAX airport shall arrange their departure after 8:30 p.m (U.S domestic flights) or after 9:30 p.m (International flights).
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory fee of $90/person for Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Great Salt Lake and Fuel Surcharge.
If you choose Free day instead of West or South Rim you will pay $50/person.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon IMAX, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Las Vegas Free Day, NV||$30.00||$30.00||$30.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from Los Angeles after 8:30 PM and (For international) after 9:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
This was a six day adventure trip that took me to amazing places like Los Vegas and many other amazing spaces. I totally enjoyed all six days. The booking with Golden Bus Tours was perfectly taken forward and everything was well planned. Good Work GoldenBusTours. I have recommended this trip to many friends.
I went on this tour with 4 friends. We are a group of travel enthusiast and wanted to explore the beauty of Salt Lake City and Grand Canyon. We didn’t have to rush from one point to another and got to explore each place on our own pace. I will surely recommend it to other travel enthusiast.
There were a lot of amazing places and activities in that tour, like Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, State Capitol building, Temple Square of Mormon Church, Yellowstone Fall, Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon. The hotels were very clean and comfortable and our tour guide was really nice helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
The greatest thing in that tour was the amazing Grand Canyon, Oh my god! it was our first time to see it for real and it was much more great than i ever imagined, also Yellowstone National Park was extremely beautiful, Also the next best thing in the tour was the great organization, the tour was very well organized and there were no delays, always moving according to the schedule. I loved the accommodation and transportation, and i also loved our tour guide cause he was very helpful and nice. It was really a great package.
We had an amazing time in that 6 day tour, on day 1 we were pick up from Salt Lake City airport and transferred to the hotel , it was really great service and clean hotel. next day we went to Yellowstone National Park and we spent a whole night there, then we went to the amazing Ls Vegas. The best thing was the amazing Grand Canyon West Rim and especially Skywalk. It was really a well organized tour and great package.
In my opinion this was one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with, The tour was really very well organized, there was no delay and we were always on schedule. also the tour guide was really nice guy and funny, and he were also very professional. The bus was okay and hotels were great, really clean and comfortable. We visited Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and the great and Grand Canyon. It was really worth it.
We joined the tour and we end up really love it ! We went to a lot of places during the six days trip. Yellowstone, Salt Lake City and Grand Canyon was amazing
We joined the tour and we end up really love it ! We went to a lot of places during the two days trip , the night view of niagara fall is amazing !!
We love our tour guide and our driver , the tour guide looks tiny but she is able to do all the things so smoothly and she speaks very good English . The driver is on time and always has a smile on his face , we call him Mr Money ! :) highly recommend this trip !
The tours are really well planned and I highly recommend this trip. Our guide was so sweet and she has gone above and beyond to ensure the comfort and safety of everybody in the bus.
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean hotels. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies. I just wish id admissions and food were included, that would have been really amazing.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.