Hometown – NYC (12/27 Tuesday)
Passengers will take a flight from their hometown and arrive at the JFK or LGA airport of New York, and EWR airport of New Jersey. Passengers arriving from domestic flights will meet our tour host at the luggage claim area, and the passengers arriving from International flights will meet our travel host at the Waiting area of the airport. Free airport pick-up service will be provided between 8:30 AM till 10:00 PM. Passengers arriving at other times will be charged $120 for two persons and $10 each for the additional persons for the airport pick-up service. Passengers arriving at airports of New York can visit Macy's Shopping Center. You can also witness the Asian American culture of the Flushing. Passengers arriving at EWR will be taken to hotel as soon as we have hotel rooms keys. If you arrive at EWR before 12:00 pm you can opt for Jersey Garden Outlets Mall Shopping tour (Tour Fee: $10 explore the nightlife of the sleepless city (Tour Fee: $25 for an adult and $15 for a child).
Note: Normally hotel check-in time is after 3:00 pm
Hotel: Crowne(Ramada) Plaza EWR /Sheraton Edison/Doubletree Somerset or equivalent
New York City Tour (12/28 Wednesday)
Today we will start the journey in the morning to explore Big Apple. Our first destination will be the world famous Empire State Building; guests will overlook the magnificent city and Central Park from the top floor of it. Enjoy the breathtaking Hudson River cruise, and take a closer look at the Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty. Explore the famous aircraft carrier USS Intrepid and then proceed the journey to Wall Street, Charging Bull, Madame Tussauds, Trinity Church, and Time Square. We won’t miss touring the American famous Metropolitan Museum of Art. Witness the other famous sites of Big Apple including UN Headquarter, One World Trade Center, Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero, and Rockefeller Center as our tour bus will pass by all these locations. In the evening, you can enjoy watching the city’s famous Broadway shows which start after 7:00 PM, on self-expense.
Note: Guests can book their theater tickets in advance with a complimentary hotel drop off service.
Hotel: Crowne(Ramada) Plaza EWR /Sheraton Edison/Doubletree Somerset or equivalent
- Broadway Theatre, NY
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Central Park, NY
- Empire State Building, NY
- Ground Zero, NY
- Hudson River, US
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Trade Center, NY
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
New York – Philadelphia – Amish Village – Washington D.C (12/29 Thursday)
Guests will reach Princeton University in the morning. Explore the world-renowned Ivy League educational institute and learn more about latest researches, institute’s environment, and its academics. Guests will then arrive at the Philadelphia, make the first stop at the Independence National Historical Park. Visit the Independence Hall where the American constitution and independence declaration both were contracted. In the afternoon, we won’t miss the city’s famous attractions such as the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, and Congress Hall. If we have enough time guests will take the famous Duck Tour. Next, we will head straight to Amish Village where we will explore the old-style community that doesn’t utilize the latest technology. Arrive at Maryland, enjoy the delicious dinner and then return to the hotels.
Hotel: Holiday Inn/BW Premier Harrisburg/Four Points/ Courtyard or equivalent
Washington D.C. – New York (12/30 Friday)
Guests will set off in the morning and arrive at the US Capitol (outside) in Washington DC. Travel to the Smithsonian Institution to visit Air & Space Museum; where many historical space aircraft and equipment will fascinate the visitors. Enjoy the outside view of White House. In the afternoon, our guests won’t miss visiting the famous Lincoln Memorial, Reflecting Pool, and Vietnam & Korean War Memorials. Enjoy the cruise on Potomac River and Tidal Basin for sightseeing. In the evening, arrive at New York through Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.
Hotel: Crowne(Ramada) Plaza EWR /Sheraton Edison/Doubletree Somerset or equivalent
New York Times Square Countdown (12/31 Saturday)
In the morning, guests will see the well-known sites of New York City including Lincoln Performing Arts Center, Columbia University, and the Fifth Avenue Christmas exhibitions. After a leisurely lunch in the afternoon, guests will head to the Time Square countdown area to celebrate the New Year along with other numerous visitors. Watch captivating performances before the countdown. Enjoy the beautiful New Year celebration. After the New Year celebration guests can either return to the hotels or take our free airport drop service to LGA, JFK or EWR for the flights scheduled after 4:00 AM. However, the guests will be charged $20/pax in case hotel rooms are occupied, and drop-off service is required.
Note:Choose to go to back to the hotels in advance; our shuttle bus can drop the guests at the hotels at 6:00 PM, 9:00 PM, or 1:30 AM.
Hotel: Wyndham Garden, Hilton Garden, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Red Roof Inn Edison, Sheraton, Hilton, Radisson, Courtyard, Holiday Inn, Ramada Inn, Hotel Somerset, Palace Hotel, Doubletree, Lafayette Yard Hotel or Similar.
Free Shopping – Homes (1/1/2017 Sunday)
Airport drop-off service will be provided to LGA, JFK or EWR, or EWR for the flights scheduled before 2:00 PM for $120/ride for 4 passengers. For the passengers having flights scheduled after 2:00 PM will be provided a free airport drop-off service to LGA, JFK or EWR, or EWR. For the passengers having flights after 7:00 PM will have a choice to go to Jersey Garden Outlets for Shopping.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities could be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amish Dinner, PA||$18.00||$18.00||$18.00|
|Amish Village Tour, PA||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$34.00||$31.00||$27.00|
|Madame Tussauds - Presidents Gallery||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$17.00||$23.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.50||$9.50||$14.50|
|Princeton University, NJ||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Times Square, NY||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free Airport Pickup from JFK/LGA/EWR between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area for the international flight.
Free airport drop off service is available for the three major airports: LGA, JFK or EWR after 2:00 PM
Airport transportation, $120 for one way with maximum of 4 passengers before 2PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We started off on Sunday and got back on Saturday but these six days that we spent of this tour were the best of all. We wanted to see Times Square since forever and to be present there on the time of New Year’s countdown; it was more like a dream come true. GoldenBus Tours got us the finest accommodations in central locations of the cities and we were able to explore sights on our own as well. the tour was very well executed.
A nice tour and only the accommodation arrangement on the 3rd night suffered. Other night stays were exceptionally good. The tour was good and nothing to regret. A good tour to go for 6 days and to enjoy!
After a long number of years of service, now I have quit my job on my husband’s insistence. He has booked this tour so that I realize how much I have missed. I appreciate his gesture and the tour operator. This 6 day tour and the New Year eve countdown were thrilling.
I would mention that my wife and I had such a wonderful time on the tour days. New York celebration was breathtaking. The most of the fun we had on this tour was on the New Year night. It was such a magnificent view of the lights and the visitors who participated at the Time Square for the celebration. My words may not describe that how amazing the New Year celebration and tour service was. Anyways, the hotels on the New Year night got full then we had to move back to our hometown. But the service of the tour people was excellent because we visited so many breathtaking places.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.