6-Day New York to Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Washington DC and Woodbury Outlet Shopping Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-323A
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Thu (2019-04-01 To 2019-12-31) | Tue,Fri (2019-01-01 To 2023-12-31) | Mon,Thu (2020-04-01 To 2020-12-31)
Join us in this exciting journey of the East Coast bus tour. We will be visiting 6 major cities: Boston, New York City, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C. Also get a chance to explore Old Fort Niagara, Corning Glass Museum, Lincoln Memroial, Harvard University, Woodbury Premium Outlets, Atlantic City, New York Stock Exchange, Hotel accommodation is included in the package.
Visitors who will be arriving in New York City by flight can get free airport pick up service. The service will be available at all 3 New York City area airports including, JFK, LGA, and EWR.
For domestic flights, our Tour guide will meet you at the airport baggage claim area. For International flights, he will meet at the exit outside of Customs.
Visitors arriving before 1:00 PM to LGA or JFK will be taken to Flushing, Queens for a half-day leisure tour. At 3:00 PM shuttle service will be provided to visitors to head to the hotel.
Guests arriving at EWR will be taken directly to the hotel, in order to avoid the traffic congestion of New York City.
Travelers arriving before 4:00 PM will have the option to join a 3-hour “New York City Night Tour.” The tour will include a visit to the famous Times Square, Brooklyn Bridge, and historic Rockefeller Center. This optional tour has a cost of ($25/person + $4 service fee for Night tour tour guide and Driver) and departs at 6:00 PM from the hotel. Advance purchase is recommended since seats are limited.
Note: Free airport pickup service is available 9 AM - 11 PM Eastern Time. In case the pickup is needed outside the service window, a fee $125 for the first two people and $10 extra for any additional person will be incurred.
Local guests - do arriving by flight must meet a Tour guide before 3:55 PM in Chinatown (46 Bowery, New York, NY 10013). The shuttle will depart at 4:00 PM from Chinatown to the hotel.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza or Similar.
China Town NY, is a neighborhood in Lower Manhattan. China Town NY has the largest population of Chinese in the West and has an estimated population of 100,000 people.
It is the name of a neighborhood located at the north eastern side of the city of New York. The area is mostly residential and downtown flushing is considered as the fourth largest district in USA as far as central business is concerned.
New York is a really beautiful city, it becomes even more lively and beautiful in during the night. It is always recommended to go for a night tour of New York City as it is really exciting.
Travelers have an option to choose from the following optional tours:
A) $35 per free person - Woodbury Premium Outlet
B) $0 per free person - All Day Leisure in New York City
C) $20 per free person - Atlantic City (by Casino Shuttle Bus, 21+ years old only)
All visitors should pre-select an Optional Tour. Optional Tour cannot be changed upon arrival.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza or Similar.
Atlantic City is the Las Vegas of the East. The renowned casinos, famous boardwalk, Absecon Lighthouse, fine golf courses and local beaches will never let you leave Atlantic City.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
In the central valley New York, the famous outlet centre is known as Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. These outlets are opened in the year 1985 as a Simon Property Group Subsidiary.
Today, we will behaving a tour of New York City. Our stops will include, Wall Street, Charging Bull Statue, Old City Hall, New York Stock Exchange, Liberty Cruise, New World Trade Center, USS Intrepid, Times Square, we will pass by UN Headquarter Building, Rockefeller Center and Ripley's Believe it or Not.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza or Similar.
Located at the very heart of City Hall Park in Lower Manhattan, New York City Hall is primarily known as the oldest city hall on the American soil. Built in the year 1812, New York City Hall showcases a spectacular French Renaissance Revival with interior Georgian Revival architecture. It is also designated as the National Historic Landmark.
The New York Stock Exchange or NYSE is often referred to as the Big Board, it is the world's largest stock exchange as far as market capitalization is concerned as it lists companies at $19.69 trillion.
The sixth tallest building of the world is known as One World Trade Centre, standing in New York, US, amid the complex of rebuilt trade buildings. Also, the stunning view of the building impresses the tourists.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum is a museum that is owned by Ripley Entertainment. The museum consists of some of the weirdest looking exhibits and is a popular tourists attractions.
The Rockefeller Center is located in the New York City and is a popular tourist destination of America. It is a huge building with a massive set up for art, entertainment, shopping and much more.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
It is famous museum located in the city of New York. The museum is basically a maritime and military history museum. The museum contains some historical ships and is hence a wonderful tourist spot for the visitors.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
In the morning, we will be heading towards Philadelphia. We will first visit the Independence Hall and Liberty Bell. In the afternoon, we will be departing for Washington D.C., where we will see the White House(South Lawn View), MadameTussauds Presidents Wax Museum, Capitol Hill, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Lincoln Memorial, and will be taking the Capital Harbor Cruise.
Hotel: Best Western or Similar.
DC Cruise starts from March 15th, and there will be cherry blossom cruises. The boat tours are remarkable, and you can view the monuments and blossoms, besides enjoy at the bar having blossom drink specials. The monuments mesmerize as you see from moonlight cruises.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
It is a museum located in the capital United States of America which is Washington DC. The unique thing about this museum is that everything in it is made of Wax such as celebrity’s statues etc.
The National Museum of Natural History is located in Washington DC and is administered by the Smithsonian Museum, it is open around the year and has recorded a total of 7.3 million visitors in 2014.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
From our hotel we will leave for Corning to visit the famous Corning Glass Museum. Then we will make our way to the Niagara Falls. In Niagara Falls, we will watch the Niagara Adventure Movie. And at night we will enjoy a beautiful night view of the Falls. However, night view is not guaranteed or it will be limited due to late sunset and driving hours regulation by US Federal Government.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Grand Island or Similar.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
Our day will start with an in-depth tour of the Falls. On this tour, you will explore the Old Fort Niagara. Following this, you will head for the Maid of the Mist Boat Ride (APR-NOV). It is operational during summer only. In winter, we will go for Niagara Jet Boat Ride. Later, we will end the tour at Buffalo Airport.
Book flights from Buffalo after 1:30 pm
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$66.00||$66.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$40.00||$34.00||$38.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$33.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from EWR, JFK and LGA between 09:00 AM to 11:00 PM (After this time there will be additional charges of $125 for 1-2 person and $10 for each additional person)
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- 40-24 College Point Blvd, (The Shops at SkyView Center)Flushing, NY 11354 at 02:55 PM
- 46 Bowery, Manhattan, New York, NY 10013 at 03:55 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I recommend this tour. I am happy to choose this bus tour operator. The accommodation, the guide and the driver, did not disappoint us. This was a 6 day tour and amazingly we saw many places and covered prominent places such as Hershey, Boston, Philadelphia, Niagara Falls, outlet shopping and more.
My parents had not been out for a long time and so booked for all 4 of us. Parents, me and my naughty sister, all four of us had a lovely time than expected. This was actually a long stay of 6 days, but we visited so many places and the outlet shopping experience, the best!
Shopping is my first and last love. My boyfriend also gets annoyed with this habit of mine. The major reason of choosing this tour is to exploring the unique markets of different regions of USA.
That was the best trip of this season. It was surprisingly fascinating trip. We explored Boston, Hershey, New York City, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C. Hotel in this excitingly guided 6-day tour. Guide was nice. Hotels and Buses were great. These were the best 6 days of my life.
I was amazed by the efficient coordination between tour guide and the driver; fast hotel check-ins; and the itinerary which used the time effectively. Participants were encouraged to be punctual but sometimes they were pressured to be on board 5-10 minutes before the time, making people like me who tried to enjoy every bit of my time, somewhat chaotic. Itinerary was well balanced.