Hometown – New York City (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
Passengers arriving at the airports of New York (LGA/JFK) or New Jersey (EWR) can take our free shuttle from the airport between 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM. Domestic flight arrivals will be meeting our travel host at Baggage Claim Area whereas international flight passengers will be waiting for our travel host at the Passenger Waiting Area. Arrival at Terminal 7 of JFK, can meet our travel host at the Baggage Claim Area. New York arrivals before 5 will enjoy the journey to Flushing (free left-luggage included). Arrive before 12:00 PM at EWR airport to join our extensive journey to Jersey Garden Outlets Mall. For all the passengers reaching before 4:30 PM can participate in our exclusive Night Tour exploring the vibrant nightlife of this Sleepless Town (night tour fee: $25/adult, $15/child).
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Palace Hotel, Ramada Inn, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
New York City Tour
Today, the group will discover the top-notch landmarks of New York City; begin by One World Observatory (from 2019). Guests can board on a Hudson River cruise highlighting city's iconic Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. At USS Intrepid, we will explore the variety of supersonic airliners and aircraft. Roam around the famous Wall Street; witness New York Stock Exchange, Charging Bull statue, and pay a visit to Madame Tussauds wax museum and bustling Time Square. If time permits, we will explore the largest museum of the country, Metropolitan Museum of Art. The group will browse the other famous landmarks of New York as we pass by the, ranging from Fifth Avenue to Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero, Freedom Tower, and UN Headquarters.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center, Palace Hotel, Ramada Inn, Red Roof Inn Edison or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington D.C.
In the morning, our group will arrive at Philadelphia, the second capital of America. Make a stop at Independence National Historical Park. Here, our tour-guide will manage some free time to roam around this historic park; the guests can enjoy visiting Independence Hall where the Declaration of Independence was first signed. We won't miss browsing the other great attractions of Philadelphia including Statue of Washington, Liberty Bell, and Congress Hall. Continue to Washington DC and explore the Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials. After browsing the city's iconic Washington Monument and Jefferson's Memorial, the group will visit the National Air & Space Museum to learn about the science behind space traveling. Make a stop at White House building and don't miss to take photographs with the backdrops of the building (outside view). Next, our guests will board a sightseeing Potomac River cruise (In a case of Potomac River cruise is not operating, we will visit the International Spy Museum instead). While on the way, guests can browse the stunning views Washington Monument, World War II Memorial, as well as of the Thomas Jefferson Memorial.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn, Red Roof Inn or Similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Washington D.C. – Corning – Niagara Falls
Guests will set off in the morning and head to Corning Museum of Glass. The museum holds over forty thousand pieces of glass exhibits for the visitors. The group will then travel to Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, the breathtaking views of American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls will captivate the visitors. Guests may board on an exciting Maid of the Mist boat cruise (In winters, Maid of the Mist cruise remains closed, therefore, we will take Niagara Jetboat Cruise). Watch Niagara IMAX film depicting the history and culture of Niagara Falls (optional). Later, our guests will choose either to stay in the Falls Park or participate in our Niagara In-depth journey to Niagara Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. In the evening, enjoy the night view of the Falls to bring the night a delightful ending.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn, Red Roof Inn, or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
In the morning, travel across Upstate New York through the scenic mountains along the Erie Canal and arrive at the Boston City. Take a guided tour of Harvard University; witness the Statue of Three Lies, as well as the main campus building of MIT. Guests will browse the top-notch landmarks of Boston including Trinity Cathedral, State House, Hancock Building, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and Boston Athenaeum. For dinner, guests are recommended to taste the famous Boston Lobsters before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn, Red Roof Inn or Similar.
Boston – Home
In the morning, guests will enjoy a breathtaking ship cruise sightseeing the Boston Harbor and twinkling skylines. Continue to Quincy Market which is known as the country's oldest market place. Discover the historic ambiance while roaming around the Quincy Market and don't miss to taste the famous New England Clam Chowders among many eatery options.
*Guests are advised to schedule their returning flights from BOS after 1:30 PM, and from JFK, LGA, or EWR after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$69.00||$69.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:30 pm for Logan International Airport(BOS), as there will be travel activities on the last day.
135-20 39th Ave, (In front of the Sheraton hotel - Queens) Flushing, NY 11354 at 05:00 PM
87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013 at 6:00 PM
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The reason for taking this 7-day bus tour from Washington DC was because my kids have never been to Ney York and Niagara Falls and in their Christmas Holidays they were willing to visit it. GoldenBusTours offered us a great deal for our family members with special discounts and we had a lot of fun on visiting some of interesting locations with hotel accommodations.
Full of energy, we cousins 6 of us started for the trip and this bus tour did not dip our energy. The entire tour was fun. This was a 6 day tour and the Golden bus tour operated as required, the accommodation was great. We had the best time spent.
This was one great 5 night stay and day tour. We got to see Niagara Falls, Made of Mist, Boston, Corning, Philadelphia, NYC and Washington DC as well as an IMAX Movie. The experience was just great. I was not only able to save $79.50 but I got the finest accommodations as well. The lodging had all the basic amenities needed in a hotel and it was located at a central position in the city which meant every key site was nearby. Hats off to GoldenBus Tours for arranging such an extensive yet well organized tour.
I wouldn’t believe that we have toured the entire New York City is such a comfortable and appropriate way that I couldn’t have ever imagined. Such a great bus tour, we all loved our time at Niagara Falls as well as in Boston, New York, and Washington DC. More importantly, we get to stay in the finest lodgings. Absolutely Amazing Experience!
Quincy Market is just not that kind of place I would prefer on my trip. It’s was good to taste the Clam Chowders and those lobsters in dinner at the Boston. Harvard Universty, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia – all were remarkable to explore. Thank You.
I took 6-Day New York/New Jersey to Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC and Niagara Falls Tour (Free Airport Pickup). I would like to especially mention about my tour guide "Daniele" who managed the tour really well. The tour started with airport pickup and they dropped us at the hotel in new jersey. And from next day onward we started visiting cities and attractions. The time allotted for attraction was good enough to explore the place. My overall experience was highly satisfying and I would recommend this tour if you want to cover main attractions in the minimum time. My only suggestion for improvement is that for Indian tourists, you can give an option of Indian food or buffet instead of only going for hibachi buffet. As there are nearby options for Indian food where the tour makes stop for lunch. Indian tourist if you want to eat Indian food you can opt out of lunch buffets and also go prepared with some food for breakfasts.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.