Los Angeles Airport Pick Up
Passengers will reach Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles by taking a flight from their hometown. Arrivals at Terminal 1, Terminal 2, Terminal 3, Terminal 5, Terminal 7, and Terminal 8 will meet our travel guide at the luggage claiming area of the airport. Arrivals at Terminal 4 will meet our travel guide at the Starbucks Coffee, and for Terminal 6 arrivals; meet at the Information Desk & ATMs of the airport. Passengers reaching Terminal B of LAX by taking international flights shall wait outside the Relay convenience store for our travel host to guide the guests. Complimentary airport pickup facility will be provided to our guests between 8:30 AM to 10:30 PM. Our shuttle bus service picking the guests will depart from the airport after every hour.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St George
The tour will set off early in the morning and take a scenic ride across the San Bernardino National Forest and America’s driest Mojave Desert. In the afternoon, arrive at the country’s major resort city, Las Vegas. Guests will enjoy spending some time at the Las Vegas strip. Return to St. George in Utah to spend the night. *For the passengers joining our tour from Las Vegas shall meet our tour host at the Skyrise Tower of the Circus Circus hotel.
Hotel: Best Value Inn or Similar.
Lake Powell – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend – Glen Canyon Dam – Bryce Canyon
In the morning, guests will leave for the Lake Powell. Witness the lovely charms of the largest man-made reservoir in the country and guests will enjoy the boat tour on the Lake Powell. Next, we will reach the Antelope Canyon which resides the most extensive array of slot canyons and beautiful sand rock formations, making it a perfect spot for photography. Continue to Arizona’s another natural wonder, Horseshoe Bend. Enjoy the captivating view of this crystal green Colorado River meander. Stop at the Glen Canyon Dam which is a seven hundred meters high arch-gravity dam that eventually forms the Lake Powell.
Hotel: Days Inn Suites or Similar.
Bryce Canyon National Park – Zion National Park – Las Vegas
The journey will begin early in the morning for the Bryce Canyon National Park. The major attraction in the park is its collection of unique natural Hoodoos and beautiful rock formations. Enjoy some fascinating time exploring the charms of the Bryce Canyon National Park. Next, the tour will continue to Zion National Park which is a natural preserved area full of unique geography and resides some of the greatest natural treasures. Guests will explore this park and overlook its breathtaking mountains from the tunnel wall windows. In the evening, guests will be taken to the Las Vegas city to spend the night. Our guests can join the extensive night tour of the city to browse the captivating and vibrant nightlife at the strip (self-paid).
Hotel: Circus Circus hotel or Similar.
Las Vegas – Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon West Rim – Las Vegas
Guests will depart from Las Vegas early in the morning and head straight to the Hoover Dam. It is massive arch-gravity dam famous for its breathtaking views, and don’t miss the chance for some outclass photography at the Hoover Dam. Next, we will take our guests at the one of the greatest wonders of nature, Grand Canyon. We will arrive at the West Rim of Grand Canyon which is a home to large rock formations carved by the Colorado River. Guests will enter the Grand Canyon West Rim in a shuttle bus. Guests may take the helicopter ride or the boat tour for some stunning views of the place and to explore more about it. Continue on a park’s shuttle service to the next attraction of the place named as the Eagle Point. At the spot, guests will enjoy the breathtaking Skywalk which is located at over two hundred meters from the ground. Next, the shuttle service will take the guests to Guano Point for the wonderful view of the Grand Canyon. In the evening, the tour will return to the Las Vegas city. Our guests will be offered to join the Vegas night shows to bring the night a delightful ending (optional self-paid journey).
Note: Guest entering the Grand Canyon West Rim will be charged as $90 for a mandatory admission fee.
Hotel: Circus Circus hotel or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Garden – Outlets Center – Los Angeles
Depart from Las Vegas in a morning and reach the Ethel M Chocolate Factory. Guests will enter this renowned chocolate factory; witness the manufacturing and don’t miss to taste one of your favorite freshly prepared delights. Next, the tour will explore the Botanical Cactus Garden which is currently residing country’s many exquisite species of the cactus plant. Next, our guests will have a delicious lunch among many eatery options at the Las Vegas. After that, we will depart from there for Los Angeles. While on the way back to Los Angeles the tour will make a stop at the Outlets Center for some wonderful shopping experience. Return to Los Angeles overnight. Guests will have to schedule their international flights after 10:30 PM and domestic flight after 9:30 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Grand Canyon West Rim is Mandatory.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $9 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$220.00||$220.00||$220.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$54.00||$32.00||$54.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Meet the Tour Guide at Tom Bradley Int'l Terminal B (Relay Store on the left).
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 1 Baggage Claim #1 Hudson News.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 2 Baggage Claim #2 area.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 3 Baggage Claim #A area.
Meet the Tour Guide at Starbucks Terminal 4.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 5 Baggage Claim #3 area.
Meet the Tour Guide at Terminal 6 (adn ATM).
Meet the Tour Guide at Baggage Claim #1 area of Terminal 7/8.
Complimentary Airport service is available for Los Angeles airport (LAX) from 08:30 am to 10:30 pm.Pickup service available after 1 hour reach from 8:30 i.e. 9:30, 10:30, 11:30…
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The best things I have experienced on this 6 days of the tour was its finest lodging, Lake Powell cruise, chocolate factory, and the Horseshoe Bend. I remember that my husband and I had some relaxing time at the Guano Point that literally overlooks the best of the Grand Canyon. Besides the fact that we had been to natural wonderlands of the America, we also get to learn so much about the history of places. I get to buy some gifts for my kids and relatives at the Fashion Outlet on our last day, and at the Las Vegas. This tour was so perfect. Appreciate it!
I didn’t think that Grand Canyon West Rim which we toured was this huge; it was like the never ending destination, we should’ve provided a complete day to stroll and visit this site’s other attractions. Grand Canyon was the major reason I took this tour deal. However, the boating at the Lake Powell was something that amazing that my words wouldn’t be enough for it; probably because the Lake Powell is an entirely majestic reservoir as well as the Bryce, Glen and Antelope Canyon. We would have enjoyed much more at the Zion Park if we knew the location of its spots; it’s a massive natural park, though. I would say that we had fun on this tour especially in the Las Vegas night tour. Great service but still needs to be perfect, Thank You!
The tour was good, the price was economical. The bus driver, however, got us a little late, and he vanished everytime we stayed over a place. Which is why we were late to some places, but gladly, we were able to cover all the places mentioned in the itinery. If you are looking to spend a week on your own, and looking for a break, this is absolutely the tour you should take!
It was a wonderful tour. I was with my friends, and we had heard a lot of great stories about Las Vegas, and Grand Canyon, and taking a tour was totally worth it. Other than that, the tour was well planned, and well executed. It was nice to go away from daily routine, and spend entire week by yourself.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.