Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St. George
Passengers will join our tour from Los Angeles and from Las Vegas. For the guests joining our tour from Los Angeles will be taken to the Las Vegas city, a world-class city of entertainment. Those who want to join tour from Vegas can meet our travel hosts at the second-floor of Sky Rise Tower Circus Circus Hotel in Las Vegas (meet up time: 3:00pm). Return to St. George to stay overnight.
Hotel: Red Lion St. George or similar.
Bryce Canyon National Park – Zion National Park – Lake Powell National Recreation Area
Begin the day by heading towards the famous Bryce Canyon National Park. The park is home to a fascinating collection of crimson-colored hoodoos and rock formations that can’t be found anywhere else in the world. Travel to Zion National Park full of awe-inspiring giant cliffs, valleys, mountains, lush greenery, waterfalls, and a picturesque landscape. Continue to Lake Powell National Recreation Area; the stunning views of the lake and sunset will bring a delightful ending of the day. Stay overnight at Lake Powell Resorts.
Hotel: Lake Powell Resorts or similar.
Lake Powell Cruise – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend
Start your day by boarding a cruise on the Lake Powell for some breathtaking around the region. Continue to Lower Antelope Canyon, also known as the slot canyon, home to world’s most picturesque underground formations of sand rocks. Make a stop at the Horseshoe Bend incised meander, which is a 270° turn of emerald green Colorado River. Return to Blanding city to stay overnight.
Hotel: Best Western Moab or similar.
Arches National Park – Monument Valley
Today, our first stop will be the Arches National Park, housing the largest collection of sand rock formations with countless named sand rock arches and structures such as the Delicate Arch, Three Gossips, and Balanced Rocks. After lunch, arrive at the Monument Valley. Here, enjoy browsing one of the world’s largest rock columns as well as take the Jeep Tours to explore more about this wonder. Return to Tuba City in Arizona to stay overnight.
Hotel: Moenkopi Legacy Tuba or similar.
Grand Canyon National Park – East Rim – South Rim – Las Vegas
In a morning, our group will set off to explore the charms of Grand Canyon East Rim and South Rim. Immerse yourself browsing the fascinating rock formations formed by erosions of Colorado River about six million years ago. To explore more about this world’s wonder, enjoy taking the Plane Tour, Helicopter Tour, or the Plane & Ground Tour (optional). Continue to Las Vegas while browsing the charms of Hoover Dam. Upon arrival, we invite all the guests to take our optional Las Vegas Night Tour highlighting the vibrant nightlife scene of this lively city.
Hotel: Park MGM or similar.
- Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN, AZ
- Blue Man, NV
- CRISS ANGEL Believe Show
- Grand Canyon East Rim, AZ
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Only, AZ
- Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Grand Canyon South Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ
- Hoover Dam, AZ
- KA Show, LV
- Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV
- Las Vegas Night Tour, NV
- Mather Point, AZ
- The Beatles LOVE, NV
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Garden – Tanger Outlets – Los Angeles
Today, our group makes the first stop at Ethel M Chocolate Factory and the Botanical Cactus Garden. After that, travel to Los Angeles, while making a stop at the Tanger Outlets for some shopping experience. Upon reaching Los Angeles, our tour will be concluded and complimentary airport transfer service will be provided. Guests can also dismiss the tour from Las Vegas.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Mandatory Fee: $100/person (Admissions for Bryce Canyon National Parks, Lake Powell, Horseshoe Bend, Arches National Park, Zion National Park, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon and Fuel Surcharge).
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $9 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$364.00||$344.00||$364.00|
|Air Tour South Rim GCN, AZ||$189.00||$189.00||$189.00|
|Antelope Canyon, AZ||$48.00||$28.00||$48.00|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$230.00||$230.00||$230.00|
|KA Show, LV||$126.00||$126.00||$126.00|
|Lake Powell Boat Cruise, AZ||$50.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Las Vegas Strip Fantasy Show, NV||$70.00||$70.00||$70.00|
|Momument Valley Jeep Tour, UT||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|O by Cirque du Soleil, NV||$237.00||$237.00||$237.00|
|South Rim GCN Helicopter, AZ||$249.00||$249.00||$249.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|Zumanity - Cirque Du Soleil, NV||$95.00||$0.00||$95.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Circus Circus Hotel Las Vegas - Skyrise Tower 2nd floor lift) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 03:00 PM
225 W, Valley Blvd, (Hilton Hotel San Gabriel) San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 07:15 AM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Executive) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 8:45 AM
1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market Arcadia) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 07:15 AM
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 07:30 AM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley at 07:00 AM
600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:00 AM
17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 7:00 AM
123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:15 AM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:30 AM
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only) Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 8:30 AM
1 Industry Hills Parkway, (Pacific Palm Resorts) City of Industry, CA 91744 (Hotel Guests Only) at 08:00 AM
3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 8:00 AM
1211 East Garvey street, (Park Inn By Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel guest Only) at 07:45 AM
9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 AM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:45 AM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn La Mirada - Hotel Guest Only) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 7:10 AM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton - Hotel Guest Only) Fullerton, CA 92831 at 7:30 AM
222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Inn) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 7:40 AM
17900 Jamboree Rd, (Hotel Irvine) Irvine, CA 92614 at 8:00 PM
600 N Broadway, Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 08:30 PM
9125 Recreation Circle, (Days Inn Fountain Valley) Fountain Valley at 08:30 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holidays Inn) La Mirada, CA 90638 (Hotel guest only) at 08:00 PM
225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:00 PM
123 South Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 8:00 PM
1300 S Golden West Ave, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 08:30 PM
1500 S Raymond Ave, (The Hotel Fullerton) Fullerton, CA 92831 (Hotel guests only) at 07:30 PM
17713 Pioneer Blvd, (99 Ranch Market Cerritos) Artesia, CA 90701 at 08:30 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 08:00 PM
222 W Houston Ave, (Howard Johnson Hotel) Fullerton, CA 92832 at 07:30 PM
9488 Valley Blvd, (Quality Inn) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 07:30 PM
1211 E Garvey Street, (Park Inn Radisson) Covina, CA 91724 (Hotel Guest Only) at 06:30 PM
3200 W Temple Ave, (La Quinta Inn & Suite Pomona - Hotel Guest Only) Pomona, CA 91768 at 6:30 PM
9920 Valley Blvd, (Holiday Inn) El Monte, CA 91731 (Hotel Guest Only) at 8:30 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort) La Puente, CA 91744 (Hotel guest only) at 06:30 PM
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 6:30 PM
18880 E Gale Ave, (Best Westen Hotel) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 06:30 PM
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This was our honey moon hence this tour was very special for us. The tour was great and perhaps the place which really fascinated us was the Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon was also a very nice place to visit. The overall services were excellent and there was no serious service issue which I faced rather on the contrary the touring guide was very helpful and cordial with us. The bus drive was also great and we made a good bit of friendship with the fellow passengers.
Yeah the tour was great and went pretty economical for me as well. The services were good and the places which we visited were simply awesome. The tour guide was well informed and I have to admit that some facts which he shared with us regarding the destinations were unknown to me. The bus ride was good too and the hotels were also luxurious. Particularly the ones at Vegas were simply awesome. I would definitely want to go again.
Now that we have put the bus tours on our favorite things to do list, we are able to visit so many places without putting a single effort planning the tour ourselves. This time, my husband and I decided to go discover the Utah’s and Arizona’s wonders. Admitting the tours went pretty well actually, the tour person told us so much about those places and we took really great images at our scheduled destinations. So much fun at the Las Vegas. Amazing!
I have never found the group tours so peaceful and luxurious as there were many people from different cultures on the bus. First, we get loaded, travel for a while and then get unloaded from the bus. Although, the places we toured were truly remarkable including the Zion and Bryce National Parks. Great hotels to stay and provision of the journey. So many lovely places to explore.
I am from Sweden, and I am in USA for study purposes. During my first year, I didn’t get any opportunity to visit these places, so I just had to take it. This tour was briliiantly planned. We didn’t feel tired because bus and hotel were so comfortable! We were given time of our as well, where we went out at night and explored nearby places. So if you are taking this tour, just don’t stay in hotel and spend night, you can always go out and explore nearby areas. You’ll love it! Golden bus Tours all the way!
I took this tour when the discounts were up. If I remember it correctly, we had $70 discount per person. Though we didn’t had a good feeling about it, because tour companies often don’t give discounts, but we were not disappointed. These are $400 well spent! We visited all the places mentioned in the travel plan. The only issue was with the accommodation, but I think we expected a little too much. Other than that, food was good, and not to mention, the tour guide was very helping. Jenna helped us throughout the tour.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.