Los Angeles – Las Vegas – Grand Canyon West
The tour will start from Los Angeles. On our way, we will pass by the Mojave Desert, the largest desert in the United States of America. On our way, we will see the barren desert landscape decorated by the famous Joshua Trees. We will have a short stay in Las Vegas before visiting the Grand Canyon West Rim. We will stay overnight in Grand Canyon. Guests will enjoy the delicious BBQ food under starry sky and stories from local Native Americans.
Departure from Las Vegas: 01:30 PM at LAS international Airport Terminal One Baggage Claim #8 Starbucks
We will have a night stay in the Grand Canyon Cabin. Please make sure your flight arrives by 12:00 pm.
Hotel: Grand Canyon West Rim Cabins or Similar.
Grand Canyon West – Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe bend – Kanab
Early morning trip to Grand Canyon. We will take a walk and witness the beautiful sunrise. Guests can take the helicopter tour to the bottom of the Canyon (self-expensed). Guests can also enjoy the Colorado River boat ride. Later, we will go to the Antelope Canyon where we will sightsee the nature's wonder. Later in the day, we will visit the Horseshoe Bend. We will then travel to the city of Kanab, Utah and spend our night there.
Hotel: Best Western Kanab or Similar.
Bryce Canyon National Park – Salt Lake City – Pocatello
An early morning visit to the Bryce Canyon National Park. This southwestern Utah Park is famous for its outstanding natural views. The guests will see the famous Hoodoos, the reddish-orange sandstone foundation. After that, we will travel to the Salt Lake City where our main attraction to visit will be the Temple Square. This Temple Square is the center of Mormon culture and a famous attraction. We will also visit the Great Salt Lake. Late in the day, we will travel to the city of Pocatello where we will spend our night.
Hotel: Red Lion Pocatello or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park
We will start our day from the Yellowstone National Park. At this wonderful tourist destination, we will be visiting some of the most famous tour destinations. We will first visit the Grand Prismatic Spring. After that, we will visit the famous Fountain Point Pot followed by the tour to the old faithful geyser and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. Guests will also have a chance to see the Artist point.
Hotel: Yellowstone National Park Lodge, Lodge at Bay Site or Similar.
Yellowstone – Grand Teton National Park – Jackson – Salt Lake City
Departure from hotel to the Yellowstone National Park. After having the sightseeing tour, we will drive along the Snake River to reach the Grand Teton National Park. The guests will enjoy the views of the Grand Teton National Park. After that, we will travel all the way to Jackson, a city in Wyoming. We will visit the famous Elk Antler Aches Square. From there, we will visit the Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Residence Inn Suites Marriott Cottonwood or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Departure
Today we will visit the most beautiful and architectural wonder; Utah State Capitol. Witness and sightsee this amazing building. After this, guests can leave for the airport. Guests can book their flights after 12 PM. We will have breakfast.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Mandatory Fee: $120 per person for Yellowstone NP,Grand Teton NP,Great Salt Lake,Bryce Canyon NP,Antelope Canyon and Fuel Surcharges
Mandatory Fee: $108 per person for Grand Canyon West Rim (Including Lunch+Dinner)
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon National Park, AZ||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (Including Lunch+Dinner), AZ||$108.00||$108.00||$108.00|
|Lower Antelope Canyon, AZ||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|Mandatory Fee: Yellowstone NP,Grand Teton NP,Great Salt Lake,Bryce Canyon NP,Antelope Canyon and Fuel Surcharges||$120.00||$120.00||$120.00|
|Upper Antelope Canyon, AZ||$62.00||$32.00||$62.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 12:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
s a European, I would definitely say that America is a beautiful country. There is a misconception about American country. The country is beautiful and has number of natural landscapes
If you are planning to take this tour, take it right away! I loved every bit of the tour! From starting off on day 1, and signing off on 6th day. The tour was exceptional. You must take it.
I loved this tour a lot. The attractions were great and I really enjoyed each attraction. I visited the West American side after a long time and it was a great opportunity to visit Utah. Utah is a beautiful city and I loved every bit about it.
My sisters had been on this tour and they were happy on visiting all these places. So they said they wished to go with this tour operator so that they can visit many more places. I recommend.
I’m certainly very impressed by the way GoldenBus Tours organized this tour. We were offered personal service and a great follow through during the entire duration of our trip. When I was making reservations for the tour, even then the agent was friendly enough to discuss what we wanted and how what the tour was offering could fit into our requirements. It certainly turned out to be a win-win situation for all of us.
Yellowstone National Park is a perfect place to visit for the families, friends, couples and even alone. I also loved steep-sided canyon carved by Colorado River. Looking to visit both destinations again.
Good tour. There were a few hiccups at start, such as we started off late, because a few passengers were late due to some issue. So we didn’t complete the first day according to the plan but the rest of the days went well. Other than that, I think the bus should have been better. Sitting was too tight to travel that long. Other than that, I think it was a good tour. If they are able to resolve timing problems and bus problems, I would certainly give them 5 star.
It was an average tour. There were a lot of things going on at the same time and maybe that’s why they couldn’t manage the overall tour as much as they wanted to. The attractions were good but you need to be on spot for everything and every service you are providing
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.