Home Town – Las Vegas
Today guests will reach Las Vegas to join the tour. Our trained tour guide will pick up from the LAS airport at 1:30 pm. Other guests will meet the tour guide at the Circus Circus hotel at 3:30 pm. In the evening, we will have the option to join an optional night tour to explore the fun and excitement of Las Vegas at night time. We will sightsee the beautiful large dancing water fountain. Following the night tour, we will head to the hotel to take rest.
Hotel: Circus Circus Las Vegas or Similar.
Grand Canyon – Hoover Dam / Antelope Canyon – Horseshoe Bend
Option 1: South Rim Grand Canyon
Today we will head to the Grand Canyon National Park. It is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. In the morning of the second day, we will head to the south Grand Canyon. Here we will appreciate its marvelous beauty and its huge size. We will be back to Las Vegas in the afternoon where we will enjoy exciting shows for some extra cost. Head to the hotel for night stay.
Option 2: West Grand Canyon - Hoover Dam
In the morning, we will leave the hotel and travel towards the Hualapai Indian Reservation to sightsee the breathtaking beauty of the Grand Canyon West Rim. We will enjoy walking on the glass bridge; Skywalk. We will also get a chance to take a helicopter ride over the entire Grand Canyon and enjoy the majestic view. We can also take a boat tour to witness the real beauty of the Grand Canyon. Then we will stop at the Hoover Dam. Head to Las Vegas for a night stay.
Option 3: Antelope Canyon
In the morning, we will visit one of the best photographic sites; the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend. Next, we will travel across Glen Canyon Dam of Lake Mead. In the evening we will back to Las Vegas. We may join a night tour and amazed by the exciting shows, unique performances (optional fee) and fun the city that never sleeps. Night stay in the hotel.
Hotel: Circus Circus Las Vegas or Similar.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Gardens – Los Angeles
Today we will visit the Ethel M Chocolate Factory. We will enjoy a self-guided tour and see the factory from the large window. We will get a chance to get knowledge about the candy-making process via video monitors and placards. We will also get some free chocolate samples. Then we will walk around the Botanical Cactus Gardens and sightsee a variety of cactus plants. Then we will head to Barstow for a short visit. In the evening, we will back to Los Angeles for night stay.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Los Angeles – 17-Mile Drive – San Francisco
Begin our day in the morning and head to the to Monterey Peninsula, here we will adore its scenic beauty, stormy waves, the twisting coast, gentle sea breeze, the lovely sea-breeding sea lions and more. We will take a stop at a first-class golf course and amazed by the breathtaking beauty. Later we will adore the overwhelming views of the 17 Miles. In the evening, we will reach at San Francisco Bay Area for night stay.
Hotel: Crown Plaza Union City or Similar.
UC Berkeley – Madame Tussauds/Exploratorium – San Francisco City Tour
Begin our day and travel towards the campus of UC Berkeley. From the university campus, we will also see the charming view of the Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate. Then we will travel towards San Francisco where we will take a cable car ride to enjoy the beautiful view of the city (Mandatory). Our next stop will be the Golden Gate Bridge. Then we will visit the Fisherman's Wharf and enjoy a sightseeing cruise tour on the San Francisco Bay for some extra cost. Later we will sightsee the Madame Tussaud or Exploratorium. Our last stop will be the Palace of Fine Arts. In the afternoon, we may join an optional in-depth tour of the city. Our night stay will be in Modesto.
Hotel: Clarion Inn Modesto or Similar.
Yosemite National Park – Los Angeles – Hometown
In the morning if the last day we will leave the hotel and travel towards Yosemite National Park. We will be excited to explore the beautiful beauty of mountains, twinkling streams, lakes, and glaciers-carved canyons. We will also wander around and enjoy the fresh forest air. After having lunch, we will drive across the beautiful Central Valley of California and see the rich fields of fruits, vegetables, and nuts. We will conclude our tour in Los Angeles.
Note: Guests must arrange their USA domestic flight from Los Angeles International airport (LAX) after 9:30 PM and International Flight after 10:30 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory admission: 50/person for,17 miles Bay, UC Berkeley, Yosemite National Park, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum & Fuel Surcharges.
Mandatory admission: Grand Canyon or Antelope Canyon
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets. Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, CA||$135.00||$135.00||$135.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim + Lunch, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim (Including Lunch), AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|KA Show, LV||$122.00||$122.00||$122.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Mandatory Fee: 17miles Bay, UC Berkeley, Yosemite National Park, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum& Fuel Surcharges.||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Advanced Tour, CA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise (90 mins), CA||$46.00||$34.00||$46.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time
1 World Way, (Los Angeles International Airport) Los Angeles, CA 90045 at 07:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
All reschedule or change in tour requests should be sent seven days before the departure date. Reschedule requests made 7 days more before departure are subject to reschedule Fee. There is $100/per day/per Room charges for rescheduling usually.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. Cancellation policy is applicable even if you do not show because of cancelled flight or any unavoidable circumstances. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 15 days prior to departure - 20% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 60% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Hello. I joined this tour two weeks back. I would like to add few things to it according to my experience. Tour team was excellent, especially our tour guide. He managed the tour very well and very patient throughout the tour. The traveling was really comfortable and the journey went really good. All places were amazing but the best was Grand Canyon, what a lovely and classic place. The steam train ride was crazy. Reserved hotels were very decent and comfortable. Thanks for such a lovely and memorable tour.
Wonderful tour. All the places were beautiful. Grand Canyon National Park was magical. Every place seemed to be madly touched and visited by tourists. The like the charm of San Francisco….it was the place I was most looking forward to visiting, and was as excellent as I hoped. However, all of San Francisco was beautiful. The tour was very friendly and comfortable. Both the guide and driver were gracious and well-mannered. I found the service and response of this travel bus service quite admirable. I enjoyed this trip with my mother. Many thank all over again and I suggest San Francisco trip to everyone!
I found this trip quite good one. The main reason of liking this trip is that tour services were very good. I appreciate punctuality of bus services and my emails were responded in good time. The only reason of giving four stars is that there is always room for the improvement. So, I would recommend our tour guide to improve his English to make easy for the travelers to understand about places. I visited this place along with my friends and had great fun. Solvang town and its Danish architecture was the favorite part of this trip. Yes! Last but not the least, life after dark, in San Francisco was impressive.
Well-planned tour. The guided picked me from the airport. Night time in Las Vegas was wonderful, full of activities and fun. Grand Canyon west rim is such an amazing place to visit. I took both helicopter and boat tour, what a fantastic and unforgettable experience. In San Francisco, I love the Fine arts palace and fisherman Wharf. Tour plan was followed properly, impressed with the guide services. The only drawback was the selection of transport. The bus was small and seats were not very comfortable.
We were there with an extended family of 11 members and I must say that it was not all in all our group in the bus but it was a big bus accommodating many people other than us as well. It is a new and nice way to socialize as well and to know about different cultures in a very easy way. I realized that tour guide Dean was a man of social world because he was very much good in many other languages and was communicating with different foreigners with an ease. The driver was a man of fun and made the trip enjoyable with his sense of humor. All the destinations were good and exploring but the best happening destination for me in this trip was the Las Vegas and its night life. I can recommend this trip to any age group and especially to the foreigners because its team seemed to an expert and professional in dealing with all foreigners. Many thanks!!!!
I heard about this bus tour from my friend and finally decided to go for it. The guide did a great job by adding the history of destinations inside the bus during presentations. I felt that guides are very necessary at new places especially during night tours because our tour guide was a man of spirit during the night tour of Las Vegas. If we were not given a guide then we would not have enjoyed this lively Las Vegas in that energetic way. Guided tours are the true guidance in new places where everything becomes easy to the visitors. Yes this trip was all in all good regarding destinations but the experience of Yosemite Park was so refreshing. Big thanks for an amazing trip!!!! I enjoyed it and highly recommend it to the people who want to explore new places in safe hands.
My daughter and I went for this long trip of 6 days with a hotel stay and found it a new and easy experience for me. I found that both the bus driver and tour guide were having enough knowledge of all destinations as both were local and were into this profession since long. Their professional reflection was really obvious in their actions. Destinations were cool with exceptional beauties like the Grand Canyon and San Francisco. THANKS!!!!
I can say about this trip that it was a good experience of visiting places like the Ethel M Chocolates gift shop, Santa Barbara and World-Grand Canyon National Park but for me hotel services were not good. I think the trip could have been better if you book better hotels and the second issue was that the tour guide was not provided desired information about few places.
This entire tour was worthwhile. There were 14 Passengers in our bus and I found its size really appropriate to visit remarkable destinations and stops were appropriate too that we were able to relax and enjoy the food there as well. Our amazing tour with the guide was memorable. He was really flexible man that we were open to comment on bus services and questions were asked to him and we were properly satisfied from his side. I had an amazing time with a South African couple in this tour. We enjoyed its destinations with appropriate timing and spent a memorable time at destinations like the Grand Canyon and San Francisco. Good day!!!
I booked its three tickets for me any and my parents. It was a real view into the beauty of destinations. I loved visiting San Francisco and Las Vegas. Groups inside the bus were really impressive along with the team of this bus. I also found that booking was not an issue here because good and clear response was always there. It is a long trip with all the facilities and comfort for visitors.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.