Home – Chicago (Night Tour*)
Fly to Chicago and meet our tour guide at the airport. If you are flying on a domestic flight, wait for the tour at the baggage claim area, and if you are flying on an international flight, please wait for the tour guide at the Exit Doors after taking your luggage. Our tour guide will help you reach the meeting point.
Guests arriving at O'Hare meeting point at 3 PM can avail an exclusive offer from us which includes free transport to Fashion Outlets of Chicago. However, there is no complimentary pickup service from Midway Airport.
For passengers that arrive before 5 PM can join the night tour of Chicago ($25 per person).
Chicago Night Tour
You will be visiting Crown Fountain at Millennium Park, Michigan Avenue to view the Magnificent Mile at night, and also take a walk near Chicago River. Our final stop will be at the Michigan Lakeside, across the skyline of Chicago. By night, we will head back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Note: • Complimentary airport pickup is available from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM at O'Hare Airport. At times you may have to wait for other passengers. No pickup service at Midway Airport.
Hotel: Best Western Plus O’Hare International South Hotel or equivalent
Chicago City Tour
You will be spending the entire day in Chicago city, visiting all the picturesque landmarks, and famous buildings in the region.
Our first stop will be the Millennium Park, which is a perfect combo of World’s best architecture, and landscape design. We will later see the Cloud Gate, world’s largest artificial fountain Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, and then stroll around the Navy Pier. Navy Pier is the former Navy training center, which is now the famous Lakeshore part in the US.
Later, you will take an exclusive tour of Chicago Theatre, Michigan Avenue, the Magnificent Mile, Art Institute of Chicago Grant Park, and the famous Chicago Water Tower. After that, we will head 1000ft up to the top of 360 Chicago to take the best view of the city and enjoy the thrilling experience.
You can also take our river cruise to enjoy the ride of Chicago River, and take the urban view of the city, including Trump Tower, Willis Tower, and Marina Buildings.
By evening, we will head back to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Best Western Plus O’Hare International South Hotel or equivalent
- Architectural Cruise, IL
- Art Institute of Chicago, IL
- Buckingham Fountain, IL
- Chicago 360, IL
- Chicago Bean (Cloud Gate), IL
- Chicago River, IL
- Chicago Theater, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Grant Park, IL
- Magnificent Mile, IL
- Marina City, IL
- Michigan Avenue, IL
- Millennium Park, IL
- Navy Pier, IL
- Trump Tower, IL
- Willis Tower, IL
Milwaukee – Wausau
We will start our day with the visit to Milwaukee, which is widely known as the birthplace of Harley-Davidson motorcycles. We will be visiting Harley-Davidson Museum and be astounded by the glimpse of American History that is hardly known. We will come across more than 450 Harley Davidson bikes, starting from the oldest that is known.
After the tour of Harley-Davidson Museum, we will head to the ginseng farm in Wausau, Wisconsin. It is one of the finest ginseng producing farms in the world. We will also be enjoying the authentic ginseng dinner at the local restaurant.
We will have our dinner before heading back to the hotel.
Hotel: Quality Inn, La Quinta Inn Wausau or Similar.
Lake Superior (Pictured Rocks) – Sault Ste. Marie
We will start our 4th Day by traveling to the beautiful Lake Superior, which is the largest freshwater lake in the world. We will arrive at the Pictured Rocks, and enjoy the breath-taking view of the natural landscape. We will definitely have the best time here. Afterward, we will travel to Miner's Beach to see the lake from a different angle.
There are a few falls that spread across Picture Rock National Lakeshore, for which you can take an in-depth tour (Optional).
In the late afternoon, we will leave for Sault Ste. Marie, which is a small city located at the end of Michigan State, on Canadian Border. We will also overlook the Soo Locks, which the route of more than 10,000 ships per year that travel from Lake Superior towards lower Great Lakes.
After the visit there, we will be stopping for dinner, and then head back to our hotel to stay overnight.
Hotel: Days Inn Sault Ste. Marie, Soo Locks Lodge or Similar.
Sault Ste. Marie – Lake Michigan, Lake Huron (Mackinac Island) – Frankenmuth
By morning, we will travel from Sault Ste Marie towards the Mackinac City. We will drive through the 5-mile long bridge that is connecting the Michigan with Mackinaw. We will be enjoying a scenic view there.
We will be taking a speedboat ride to get to Mackinac Island, which is the excellent example of scenic beauty, and peace. The whole island is preserved in the 19th-century style. You can take carriage tour at your choice, and explore the parks, museums, and the Grand Hotel that was built in 1887, and has been the guest house of Vladimir Putin, and Thomas Edison.
Afterward, we will enjoy the essence of German culture, and dine at a well-known local restaurant that offers the best German Sausage and with authentic German beers.
After dinner, we will head back to the hotel, and stay overnight.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Flint or Similar.
Detroit – Chicago
Our day will start with Detroit, and we will stop by the headquarters of General Motors Company. We will then visit Henry Ford Museum. The museum holds many exhibitions to portray the history of the Ford, and industrial revolution every year. The exhibition is also the home of many unique collectibles, such as Thomas Edison's laboratory, John F. Kennedy's presidential limousine, the Rosa Parks bus, Abraham Lincoln's chair from Ford's Theatre, and the Wright Brothers' bicycle shop.
By late afternoon, we will head back to Chicago.
Note: We offer complimentary airport drop-off at O’Hare International Airport (ORD) only. Please book your tickets after 7 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amber Twin waterfalls, IL||$18.00||$12.00||$18.00|
|Art Institute of Chicago, IL||$25.00||$0.00||$25.00|
|Chicago 360, IL||$28.00||$21.00||$28.00|
|Chicago Cruise, IL||$39.00||$18.00||$35.00|
|Chicago Night Tour, IL||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Chicago Theater, IL||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|German Style Dinner, MI||$32.00||$21.00||$32.00|
|Harley Davidson Museum, IL||$20.00||$10.00||$14.00|
|Mackinac Island, MI||$53.00||$24.00||$53.00|
|Soo Lock Elevating Cruise, MI||$29.00||$12.00||$29.00|
|The Henry Ford Museum, MI||$22.00||$16.50||$20.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free Airport Pickup service is available from O'Hare between 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area.
Free Airport Drop off service is available for O’Hare International Airport (ORD) for flights departing after 07:00 PM
Paid airport drop off service is available for return flight from Midway International Airport (MDW) after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
we began from Chicago. At the first day, the visitors were coming and then the very next day, bus tour started to explore the Chicago city. All the places like the Lake Superior, Ford Museum, Harley Davidson museum and Picture Rock National Lakeshore much deserve all the thumbs up because of their extraordinary beauty. I just didn’t have a goodnight sleep at Comfort Inn Flint hotel although that was pretty rough and due to the lack of proper rest, the next day either went pretty lousy but not very.
the majority of the destinations which were offered on this 6-day journey were the ones which I haven’t even visited. That’s why I chose this tour to find something new. Plus the tour people were so nice to everybody on board and everything was quite perfectly managed as well as our hotels, destinations stops and everything. Thanks for the excellent service that we full a perfect on the trip. Those were really good days!!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.