Home – Chicago (Night Tour*)
Take a flight and arrive at the airports of Chicago. Our professional tour guides will meet the domestic flight arrivals at the Luggage Claim Area, and international flight arrivals at the Exit Area after claiming area. For the guests reaching the O'Hare International Airport (ORD) are offered a complimentary airport pick up service (free pick up; from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM). For those joining the tour before 3:00 PM are able to explore the Fashion Outlets of Chicago which features a wide variety of outlet brand stores, restaurants, specialty stores, and much more in a lively culture. Guests joining the tour before 5:00 PM are able to participate in our exclusive Chicago Night Tour which best explore the vibrant nightlife scene and top-notch sites (tour fee: 25$/person). *Chicago Night Tour highlights the Crown Fountain, Millennium Park, Michigan Avenue, Magnificent Mile, Chicago River, Michigan Lakeside, and more. Overnight stay in Chicago. *No complimentary airport pick-up and shopping tours are able for the arrivals at Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW).
Hotel: Best Western Plus O’Hare International South Hotel or Similar.
Chicago City Tour
Today, our guests will explore the authentic culture and top-notch landmarks in Chicago on our exciting City Tour. Start the day visiting the Millennium Park locating in the heart of downtown Chicago. Browse the breathtaking architecture of the city, as well as the iconic Cloud Gate attraction at the park. Guests will make a brief stop at Grant Park and head over to the Chicago Theatre. Continue the tour towards the Art Institute of Chicago, also known as the second largest art museum in the country. Guests will appreciate browsing the renowned Chicago Water Tower, as well as enjoy the exploring the charms of Michigan Avenue. Experience boarding a sightseeing Chicago River Cruise showcasing the awe-inspiring architecture and attractions of this vibrant town. Head over to the top-floor observatory at 360 Chicago and take in the breathtaking aerial views of the city (optional). While wandering around the city, guests will witness the charms of Navy Pier, Clarence Buckingham Memorial Fountain, Marina City, Trump International Tower, Willis Tower, and much more. Overnight stay in Chicago.
Hotel: Best Western Plus O’Hare International South Hotel or Similar
- Architectural Cruise, IL
- Art Institute of Chicago, IL
- Buckingham Fountain, IL
- Chicago 360, IL
- Chicago Bean (Cloud Gate), IL
- Chicago River, IL
- Chicago Theater, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Grant Park, IL
- Magnificent Mile, IL
- Marina City, IL
- Michigan Avenue, IL
- Millennium Park, IL
- Navy Pier, IL
- Trump Tower, IL
- Willis Tower, IL
Chicago – Milwaukee – Green Bay – Escanaba
Depart from Chicago in the morning and travel to Milwaukee, the industrial hub and the most important city in the US State of Wisconsin. Make the first stop at Harley Davidson Museum, learn about the 100-year history of Harley automobiles, as well as discover the variety of Harley automobiles models both the historical and recent. After that, we arrive at Milwaukee Public Market, a famous fresh food market where guests can find a wide variety of eateries and fresh food in every corner, guests surely don’t want to miss the region’s famous Cheese sausages, and similar. Enter the famous Crescent Beach Board Walk and take a leisurely walk on the beach in a lovely afternoon. Discover the iconic Algoma Pierhead Lighthouse, and arrive at the Green Bay Area. Here, guests will explore the charms of the region and taste a delicious dinner before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: La Quinta Inn Wausau, Quality Inn or similar.
Escanaba – Lake Superior (Pictured Rocks) – Tahquamenon Falls – Sault Ste. Marie – St. Ignace
Start the day from Escanaba and travel to the Miner’s Castle. Here, guests will appreciate discovering the magnificent rock formations, landscape views, and colossal cliffs standing by crystal clear waters of the Lake Superior. Immerse yourself discovering the Miner’s Beach, wide spreading sand beach with spectacular waterfront and Pictured Rock views. After that, our guests will visit the Tahquamenon Falls which is located alongside the Lower Falls, and together they are known as the Amber Twin Falls. Tour the renowned Point Iroquois Lighthouse and discover the waterfront views as well as the meeting point of Lake Superior and Lake Huron. The fun will begin as soon as guests experience the Soo Lock Sightseeing Cruise overlooking the Sault Ste Marie City and Lower Harbor. Overnight stay in St. Ignace
Hotel: Soo Locks Lodge, Days Inn Sault Ste. Marie or Similar.
St. Ignace – Lake Michigan, Lake Huron (Mackinac Island) – Frankenmuth
In the morning, our tour group travels to Mackinaw City. Upon arrivals, guests will board a ferry cruise to the famous Mackinac Island which is only accessible through a ferry or plane ride. After that, guests will appreciate exploring the charms of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. Next, guests will arrive at Traverse City, which is known for its massive cherry harvest, including the annual Cherry Festival and more. After that, our tour group will return to the hotels. Overnight stay in Frankenmuth.
Hotel: Baymont by Wyndham Grand Rapids SW, Byron Center or Similar.
Traverse City – Holland – Kalamazoo – Chicago
Begin the day early in the morning by traveling towards the Holland City in Michigan. Here, guests will have a chance to explore the historical Big Red Lighthouse located on the southern channel. Holland city is primarily known for its vibrant Dutch cultural heritage; guests will experience the Downtown Holland Walking Tour to discover the authentic nature of this old Dutch town. Explore the Windmill Island where located the picturesque gardens and oldest windmills dating back to over 250 years. Next, our tour group arrives at the Gilmore Car Museum, which is known for the largest collection of vintage and classic automobiles. After that, our tour group will return to Chicago to conclude the tour.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Amber Twin waterfalls, IL||$25.00||$12.00||$25.00|
|Art Institute of Chicago, IL||$25.00||$0.00||$25.00|
|Chicago 360, IL||$28.00||$21.00||$28.00|
|Chicago Cruise, IL||$39.00||$18.00||$35.00|
|Chicago Night Tour, IL||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Chicago Theater, IL||$18.00||$13.00||$18.00|
|Gilmore Car Museum, MI||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|Harley Davidson Museum, IL||$20.00||$10.00||$14.00|
|Mackinac Island, MI||$65.00||$35.00||$65.00|
|Soo Lock Elevating Cruise, MI||$29.00||$12.00||$29.00|
|Windmill Island, MI||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Drop off service is available for O’Hare International Airport (ORD) for flights departing after 07:00 PM
Paid airport drop off service is available for return flight from Midway International Airport (MDW) after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The bus tour was a great one except for the massive drag on the fourth day when we just spent most of the time traveling around which got a little disappointing for me. Taking the family out on the bus tours have always been big fatigue for me and my wife since there are a lot of things that we have to worry about in order to organize a perfect trip for the family. To avoid all that, my wife, and decided to book this tour which had every already managed, including our transportation, stops, hotels, food, and so forth. Later the days, we returned to Chicago where began the bus tour, we were happy being part of this exclusive bus tour. My family and I would definitely like to see some more attractions around our country in our next holidays. Chicago is the best city in the country, the cruise there, and the architecture is absolutely mind-blowing.
On the very first days, the team just wandered around the Chicago city, we were just wandering from great place to another. We enjoyed our time in Chicago, the art museum, Chicago river cruise, the architecture, old style avenues, I would say that It was a beautiful place for both the travelers and residents. There were already so many people at the 360 Observatory, so we decided not to visit it and go eat someplace. The best part about the journey was the fact that we there is a great chance for photography, nature is spectacular. It was one great tour with my family. Thanks for the bus trip!
I remember the time, it was just the start of the summer season when we were on holidays from our college. My friends and I decided to board this exclusive bus tour offer. Although, few of our relatives had already been on this tour and what they told us about this bus journey was completely different because of the fact that we had a different schedule on the trip. I’d like to mention the fact they provided us with all the free time to do our own kind of stuff like hanging out and visiting nearby places. I enjoyed this bus trip not only because we have a great schedule but also because the tour manager gave us a good guidance, the hotels and buses were decent and I don’t think we could ask more on the tour, it’s a perfect tour package for friends and families.
we began from Chicago. At the first day, the visitors were coming and then the very next day, bus tour started to explore the Chicago city. All the places like the Lake Superior, Ford Museum, Harley Davidson museum and Picture Rock National Lakeshore much deserve all the thumbs up because of their extraordinary beauty. I just didn’t have a goodnight sleep at Comfort Inn Flint hotel although that was pretty rough and due to the lack of proper rest, the next day either went pretty lousy but not very.
the majority of the destinations which were offered on this 6-day journey were the ones which I haven’t even visited. That’s why I chose this tour to find something new. Plus the tour people were so nice to everybody on board and everything was quite perfectly managed as well as our hotels, destinations stops and everything. Thanks for the excellent service that we full a perfect on the trip. Those were really good days!!
Hi. I would like to thank all the team member who helped make this journey a wonderful for not only us but for everybody onboard. When we heard about our next stop that was Mackinac Island, I have seen that wilderness on the television yet never had a chance to visit there until we finally experienced the full-on tour. Everybody seemed super excited on the course of this bus tour, the Mackinac Island was the best places due to the fact that there are vehicles there, we had to reach that island on a ferry, I like the way they kept that place entirely in its pristine nature. There are so many wonderful aspects regarding our personal experience, but overall I would like to conclude that it was a wonderful bus tour, although the pricing seemed a little high, in the beginning, as we experienced the tour, we found out it’s quite reasonable.
we were already looking around for the bus tours that would help get around the Chicago city and similar famous cities. Fortunately, with the help of this bus tour company we were able to find the best spots, especially the transportation came in really handy, we were in the massive buses. According to our experience on this bus tour, I would like to add few things such as the punctuality, back to backstops kept us pretty busy and we couldn’t a single second on this bus tour that was any less enjoyable. It was a great bus tour with the professional people. My whole family was so excited and hopefully the tour management dropped us back to the airport we flew back to our hometown. Thanks for this great bus tour! Loved it.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.