Home – Chicago (Night Tour*)
Take a flight from your hometown and arrive at the airport of Chicago. Arrivals from the domestic flights will meet our travel host at the Baggage Claim area, and for the International flight arrivals; meet our travel host at the Exit area after claiming your luggage. Free airport pickup service is available between 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM from the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago. Free airport pickup service is not available for the passengers arriving at Midway International Airport. If you arrive after 9:00 pm there is a fee of $120 per two passengers and $10 for additional ones.Passengers reaching the O'Hare International Airport before 3:00 PM can join our add-on tour to Fashion Outlets of Chicago to experience the famous outlet brand shopping; free transportation to the destination shall be provided. Passengers arriving before 5:00 PM at the airports will get a chance to participate in our Chicago Night Tour for a fee of 25$ per head. Chicago Night Tour will begin by touring the Millennium Park and then proceed to the Michigan Avenue for its captivating night view of Magnificent Mile. Guests will also take a scenic walk at the Chicago Riverside as well as the Michigan Lakeside and witness the twinkling skylines of the Chicago city.
Hotel: Best Western Plus O’Hare International South Hotel or equivalent
Chicago City Tour
Today we will explore the bustling and architectural city of Chicago. We will start our day off by visiting the Millennium Park for its exquisite greenery, architecture, and sculptures. Just ahead, the tour will witness the city's iconic structure; Cloud Gate. Guests will enjoy spending time at one of the world's largest artificial fountain, Buckingham Fountain. At the shorelines of stunning Lake Michigan lies a three thousand and thirty feet long Navy Pier which was a former navy training camp, but now it is considered as the best tourists destination because of its fifty-acre land full of restaurants, gardens, shops, parks, year-round exhibitions, and family attractions. We will continue our tour of the bustling Chicago Theatre for its stunning French Baroque architect. Our next destination will be the Michigan Avenue which resides some of the city's most enticing destinations such as the Chicago Water Tower, Grant Park and Art Institute of Chicago. Next, we will take our guests to the 94th floor of the John Hancock skyscraper to visit the 360 CHICAGO which is an observatory deck located at more than one thousand feet over the Lake Michigan. Guests will enjoy the breathtaking panoramic view of the city at the observatory and don't miss the thrilling experience of its new tilt forward feature. In the evening, enjoy the delightful scenic boat cruise at the Chicago River and sightsee city’s many landmarks including Willis Tower, Marina City buildings, and the Trump Tower that are lined by the riverside.
Hotel: Best Western Plus O’Hare International South Hotel or equivalent
Chicago – Detroit – London, Ontario
In the morning, we will depart for the automobile capital of the country, the Detroit city. Upon arrival, make the first stop at Henry Ford Museum which is a huge indoor and outdoor history museum of automobiles. Guests will enjoy exploring the magnificent industrial revolution of the Ford Motor Company. The museum resides some of the world-class automobiles including the presidential limousine of the former American President John F. Kennedy, Rosa Park's bus, and The 1896 Ford Quadricycle. We will then take our guests at the General Motors Company headquarter which is located alongside the beautiful Detroit River. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Comfort Inn & Suites Ingersoll or Similar.
London, Ontario – Toronto – Niagara Falls
In the morning, the tour will begin our day to discover the largest city in Canada, Toronto. We will make the first stop at the city's iconic CN Tower which is over five-hundred meters tall observatory and a communication tower. Guests will enjoy the phenomenal bird-eye 360° views of the largest city in Canada and Lake Ontario at the Sky-pod CN Tower. From here, we will arrive at the historic Chinatown located in the heart of Toronto city for some lunch. Our guests will enjoy the delightful Lake Ontario boat cruise for outstanding sightseeing. We won’t miss the Ontario’s Provincial Parliament building which is another captivating landmark of Toronto. Head to Chinatown to enjoy Chinese dinner.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport or equivalent
The tour will set off early in the morning to explore the Niagara Falls from both the American and Canadian side. At first, watch an IMAX film depicting the history of the falls; it's a forty-five minutes IMAX movie, named as the Legends of Adventure. Then, the tour will head to the stunning Niagara Falls and hear its deafening roars. The tour will have fun exploring all the three major falls of Niagara known as the Bridal Veil Fall, American Fall, and Horseshoe Fall. Guests may take the Maid of the Mist boat tour in the Niagara River to get a closer view of falls. Next, the tour will continue to the Skylon Tower in the Niagara Falls overlooking the larger Horseshoe Falls, and the American Falls as well as the Niagara River. It is a renowned observation tower with over five-hundred meters tall; guests will have a delicious lunch at this magnificent destination. We will cross the borders at the Rainbow Bridge and continue our journey to explore the Niagara Falls but from the American side. The tour will visit the both Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the Niagara Fort for their extraordinary natural enticement. Guests will browse the historic Old Fort Niagara, and at the back of it, the stunning Lake Ontario is located. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Erie, Days Inn Erie or Similar.
Cleveland – Chicago
The tour will reach Cleveland which is the largest city located alongside the Erie Lake in Ohio state. The tour will head to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame which is a captivating museum depicting the history of Rock & Roll with countless fascinating items. Rock & Roll Hall of Fame has seven exhibition floors for the visitors, several interactive stations, and four theaters. Guests will learn about the world's most powerful genre of music, Rock & Roll. And then, the guests will be taken to the Chicago city to dismiss the tour in the evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Art Institute of Chicago, IL||$25.00||$0.00||$25.00|
|Chicago 360, IL||$25.00||$18.00||$25.00|
|Chicago Cruise, IL||$35.00||$21.00||$32.00|
|Chicago Night Tour, IL||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Chicago Theater, IL||$15.00||$10.00||$15.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$40.00||$29.00||$35.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$29.32||$18.02||$29.32|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Lake Ontario Cruise, ON||$23.50||$16.33||$21.60|
|Maid of the Mist boat ride, ON||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, OH||$23.50||$21.25||$13.75|
|SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON||$45.00||$39.00||$45.00|
|The Henry Ford Museum, MI||$22.00||$16.50||$20.00|
|Toronto Chinese Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
|Toronto Cruise, ON||$25.00||$17.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $120 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
Free Airport Pickup service is available from O'Hare between 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area.
Free Airport Drop off service is available for O’Hare International Airport (ORD) for flights departing after 07:00 PM
Paid airport drop off service is available for return flight from Midway International Airport (MDW) after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Now, if someone asks me what’s the best place on Earth, I say it’s the Niagara Falls. Because, on this tour, I have seen so much especially the renowned museums such as the Ford Museum in Detroit, and the natural sites of the America like Chicago River, Lake Ontario, Niagara Falls. Thanks to the additional journey on our first day to the Outlet Mall we get to buy some strong shoes and outfits for the tour, and my daughter always loves shopping anywhere anytime in the world. Navy Pier, Chinatown in Toronto, Niagara Falls, 360 towers in Chicago, and Whirlpool State Park were the best places that literally amazed me. It was nice six days of the tour. Moreover, the days Inn hotel in the Falls and the Skylon building lunch were excellent and impressive.
I remember this tour exactly like we experienced it because of the great photos I took during the tour days. Tour was fine. We started it from Chicago and then moved from one famous tourist destinations to another. However, the lunch we had on the Skylon Tower heights was amazing, also the Chicago River cruise, and the Maid of the Mist on the Niagara River. It was so nice to finally see the Niagara Falls; it’s literally a part of heaven on earth. Anyways, the Quality Inn lodging was a decent idea. All the hotels in which we stayed were worth appreciating. Probably, I will depart on this tour again with my wife and children as well. Thanks for all the appropriate service!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.