6-Day Boston to United States and Canada East Coast Vacation Package
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-219
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Thu (2019-04-11 To 2019-11-07) | Thu (2020-04-11 To 2020-11-07)
Explore New York, Empire State Building, Philadelphia, Independence Hall, Washington DC, White House, Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Montreal, Ottawa, Thousand Islands, Quebec City, and cruise ride along our way on this exciting 6 days guided bus tour with hotel accommodation and transportation at a deal breaking prices with great discounts.
Departing from Chinatown, Boston we will head to the big apple—New York to visit the city’s landmarks. We will see United Nations Building, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, and then we will head to Empire State Building, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, OR Ripley’s Believe it or not museum. We also enjoy the exciting Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Hotel: La Quinta hotel or Similar.
There was a time when this building was the tallest building of the world. Still it is a well-known building, the mighty Empire State Building is 102 stories high, and on 86th floor there is an observation deck, where you can look at the city from every angle.
A maritime and military history museum with ships collection located in NYC is Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum. The museum is located in Manhattan.
One of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists, the New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is a must see place.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum is a museum that is owned by Ripley Entertainment. The museum consists of some of the weirdest looking exhibits and is a popular tourists attractions.
The Rockefeller Center is located in the New York City and is a popular tourist destination of America. It is a huge building with a massive set up for art, entertainment, shopping and much more.
Saks Fifth Avenue was founded in 1898 and is an American department store chain. It is owned by the Hudson's Bay Company and is a flagship store. The corporate headquarters are located in New York City.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
Legitimately an “international phase” and not part of the America, the U.N. Headquarters practically mirrors worldwide collaboration. Constructed in 1947 and completed in 1961, the sight has captivating landscape on 18-1cre space expanded on the East River.
Today visit the historic city of Philadelphia and get a chance to explore it. We will visit Independence Hall, United States Mint, and Liberty Bell. Afterward, we will visit the Washington DC where we will visit Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, US Capitol (outside view), National Museum of Natural History, Vietnam War Memorial, White House [from outside], and Korean War Memorial. We will also take Potomac River Cruise for an exciting sightseeing experience.
Hotel: Comfort inn or Similar.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
A stunning park with amazing historical sites in Pennsylvania is Independence National Historical Park. The sites are related to history of United States Revolution.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
The National Museum of Natural History is located in Washington DC and is administered by the Smithsonian Museum, it is open around the year and has recorded a total of 7.3 million visitors in 2014.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
Lies on the coasts of Virginia's Potomac River, and similar to Seattle, tourists can enjoy the mesmerizing sights of Washington, by Potomac Cruise which is truly a place for a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience of the capital city of America.
This is a Thomas Jefferson Memorial; he served as the third president of the United States. This remarkable neoclassical building has been standing since 1943. It has been estimated that more than 2 million people visit the memorial each year.
One of the most interesting and self-guided attractions of USA! When the factory is on move, the visit becomes more fascinating and delighting. The captivating displays of United State Mint are the most remarkable thing about it.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
On the third day, we will head to the upstate New York to visit the Corning Glass Museum. Afterward, we will visit the Niagara Falls, by the time we reach Niagara it will be night so guests can witness the beautiful nighttime illuminations of Niagara Falls (Mandatory).
Hotel: Sleep inn or Similar.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Today we will cross the Rainbow Bridge to reach the Canadian Side of the Niagara Falls. We will watch an IMAX movie and enjoy a Maid-of-Mist Boat Ride (Hornblower Niagara Cruise). Afterward, we will visit the Skylon Tower to experience the aerial view of the area. Furthermore, we will VISIT Toronto where we will visit the CN Tower, Ontario Legislative Building, University of Toronto, Toronto City Hall, Casa Loma, and Chinatown. We will also take a cruise ride at the Lake Ontario.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Hotel or Similar.
Casa Loma located in midtown Toronto, is known for its architecture. It is a Gothic Revival style house and gardens which was built back in 1914. It is a popular museum and landmark of the area.
China Town, Toronto was first developed during the 19th century and is one of the largest China Towns of North America, there are six China Towns in Toronto.
The CN tower is a concrete communications tower and is 553 meters tall, it was built on old railway lands and was completed in 1976 and became the world’s largest freestanding structure.
In the heart of Niagara Gorge, a thrilling boat tour takes travelers from Canada to Great Gorge. This exciting tour is known as Hornblower Niagara Cruise.
In the premises of Niagara Falls, there is film theatre known as IMAX Theatre. People visit this theatre to enjoy live shows and movies related to Niagara’s History.
It refers to the cruise service of Lake Ontario which is among the five great lakes of North America. The northern, western and southwestern part of the lake is in Canada and the eastern part is in US.
Lake Ontario is a popular lake of North America; it is named among the five greatest lakes of North American region. The eastern portion of the lake is spread across United States of America.
Maid of the Mist Boat Ride is one of the most beautiful boat rides that you will ever have. If you happen to go on this ride then you will surely cherish it as one of the most memorable moments.
If you want to see and enjoy everything that the Toronto Harbor has to offer then you should probably seek help from Mariposa Cruises. This service will give you a detailed tour or cruise of the Toronto Harbor that you should enjoy.
Niagara Falls is situated on the border of Canada and the United States, this is why there is an other City of Niagara Falls that is situated on the Western Bank of the river in Ontario Canada.
The building of Ontario Legislative Building was started in 1886 and completed in 1892. The history attached to it and the exceptional approach to architecture has put the building among the most visited buildings of Canada.
The Rainbow Bridge is also known as the Niagara Falls International Rainbow Bridge. It is an arch bridge over the Niagara River and is very famous tourists site. It connects New York and Ontario.
The Skylon Tower is located in the Niagara Falls at Ontario in Canada. It is headed towards the sky and gives a 360 degree of the Niagara Falls. The tower is 263 meters above the Niagara Falls.
Toronto City Hall represents the history of the city and the creation of itself. It has a volume of things for its visitors to learn about from Council Chambers to Podium Green Roof.
Situated along the south northern coast of the Lake Ontario, Toronto is great and culturally diverse. The green trees and ravines, trails and parks and recreation are the things attracting visitors in a great number.
In the surroundings of Queen’s Park in Ontario Canada, there is a Public Research university known as University of Toronto. The ten Nobel Laureates were the proud students of this varsity established in 1827.
Today we will hop on a Thousand Islands Cruise to explore the long chain of islands known as the Thousand Islands. During the winter time, Thousand Islands is closed so we will visit Ottawa instead. At Ottawa, we will explore the Parliament Hill. Afterward, we will head to Montreal where we will visit the Olympic Stadium and Tower, Notre Dame Basilica, Montreal Biodome, and Old Montreal. H
Hotel: Gouverneurs, Des Seigneurs, Le Dauphin, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Refers to a facility located in Montreal at the Olympic Park, The building consists of four ecosystems in Americas; the construction of the building took place in the year 1976.
Refers to the largest city of Quebec, the city has the population of 1.65 million; however this population is according to the census of 2011. The population predominantly speaks French.
The oldest part of Montreal city is called Old Montreal. It has impressive views and amazing people to meet with for the tourists. Strolling down the city will make the tour unforgettable.
The city is situated on Ottawa River with its most marvelous tourist points like loveable large museums, Victorian style in buildings and its Centre Parliament Hill. A fantastic place for art lovers!
The area of Crown Land on Southern Banks of Ottawa River is said to be as Parliament Hill. It is located in the province of Ontario.
It is a cruise service which you can avail to tour the thousand islands. Through the boat you can see some of the best breath taking sites. During the tour information about each location is also provided. The tour is very famous hence is very crowded.
It is a group of islands located in Ontario Canada, the exact number of islands are 1864. The length of these islands is 50 miles and they straddle the US-Canada border.
In the early morning, we will visit the Quebec City where we will make a stop at the Citadelle of Quebec before we head to Boston and conclude of the tour.
The Citadelle Of Quebec is also known as the “La Citadelle”, it is a military installation and is the official residence of the Canadian Monarch and the Governor General of Canada.
Old Quebec is one of the best tourist attractions that you will ever see. It is better to take guided tours of such locations and that is where Old Quebec tours come in.
City of Quebec and capital city of Canadian province ‘Quebec’ is an ancient development. It is situated in the Saint Lawrence River valley. The vantage point reminds the history of the French civilization.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Casa Loma, ON||$37.00||$25.00||$31.00|
|Citadelle of Quebec, QC||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$43.00||$32.00||$39.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$30.00||$18.00||$30.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$15.00||$11.00||$15.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON||$28.00||$18.00||$28.00|
|Montreal Biodome, QC||$21.00||$10.00||$19.00|
|Niagara Falls Illumination||$20.00||$20.00||$15.00|
|Old Quebec Tour, QC||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$16.00||$10.00||$16.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$23.00||$28.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$30.00||$17.00||$25.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Everything was arranged perfectly but our tour guide he barely spoke English. I requested him politely to speak in English he turned out to be rude and harsh. I have in fact launched a formal complaint against the tour guide. So, let’s see how it turns out. I can understand that since our tour was mainly consisted of Asian tourists. A apart from this on the whole tour was pretty good. If I have to pick one place that I liked the most, it would certainly be Montreal.
I went on this tour on my honeymoon it was spectacular, the tour was arranged perfectly. I am glad they did everything to make this honeymoon tour package a memorable one for us. As per our rquest they arranged special rooms for us in every hotel. Though they charged extra but they delivered what they promised. I was really hoping to see the Thousand Island but it was closed due to winter. Other than that, it was very nice… my wife and I really enjoyed our time at the Niagara Falls and the hotels were very nice.