6-Day Boston to Rhode Island, Yale University, Provincetown, Portland and Acadia National Park Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-BOS-198A
Duration: 6 Day(s) / 5 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed (2019-05-15 To 2019-09-18)
Explore Rhode Island, Breakers Mansion, Yale University, Cape Cod, Pilgrim Monument, Whydah Pirate Museum, Ocean Whale Watch Cruise, Fort Williams Park, Portland Lighthouse, Acadia National Park, Mount Desert Island, Cadillac Mountain, Thunder Hole, Acadia Nature Cruise, Bar Harbor, Harvard University, MIT, Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, State House, and Quincy Market on our exciting bus tour starting from Boston with special discounts and hotel accommodations.
Passengers take a flight from their hometown and reach Boston to join the tour. We provide a complimentary airport pickup facility for the arrivals at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Passengers reaching the airports are subjected to meet our travel guides at the Luggage Claim Area *whereas the paid pickup is available 24-hour as $120 per first two persons with $10 for each additional person. Guests can also meet our travel guides at the Boston Chinatown from 9:00 AM to 10 PM. After that, all the arrivals will take the hotel shuttle bus to reach the hotels. Overnight stay in Boston.
Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton Boston North Shore, Sheraton Wakefield Boston, Radisson Hotel & Suites Chelmsford-Lowell, or Similar.
In the morning, guests will depart from Boston and travel towards Rhode Island, the smallest and most picturesque US State. Make the first stop at Breakers Mansion, the grandest historical mansions located on scenic coasts. Guests will enjoy exploring the Breakers Mansion once home to the American wealthiest Vanderbilt family. Continue the journey towards Yale University, the third-oldest and leading Ivy-league university on the American soil. After that, guests will be taken back to the hotels.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area or Similar.
Breakers Mansion is the crown jewel of the Newport mansions symbolizing wealth and opulence. It is a 70 room Italian Renaissance- style palazzo created by international craftsmen and artisans.
Get a glimpse of the history and architecture of the Yale University guided by the college students themselves. They will tell you about the 300 years tale of Yale and student life at the twelve residential colleges. For undergrad students, there is a special Undergraduate Admissions Tour. Apart from these, there are self-guided tours, foreign language tour, Mp3 Tour and a Kids’ Architectural Treasure Hunt.
The private Ivy League research university in New Haven USA is Yale University. In the year 1701, the university has been founded for the research students in all over the world.
Guests will begin the tour early in the morning by departing from Boston towards the Provincetown in Massachusetts, sitting on the northeastern tip of Cape Cod. Upon arrival, we will make the first stop at Pilgrim Monument, known to be world’s tallest all-granite structure with over 250 -feet tall, commemorating the 1620’s first landfall of the Pilgrims in the region (optional). Continue the journey to Whydah Pirate Museum, where located the variety of artifacts recovered from an 18th-century vessel the slave trade, piracy, and much more at the site. The fun will begin as soon as guests board the exciting Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch Cruise to witness the Humpback Whales in their natural habitat – get excited! Overnight return to the hotels.
Hoel: Holiday Inn Suites Boston – Peabody or Similar.
The year-round whale-watching expedition attracts millions of visitors from all over the globe. The breathtaking sights of Whales in their natural habitat also serves for the scientific and educational purposes. Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch is the most well-known and fascinating whale watching tour in the country.
Cape Cod, situated in Massachusetts, is popular for tourism. Its history, beautiful beaches and maritime character makes it a must visit in Summers.
The first landfall of pilgrims in 1620 was commemorated in the years between 1907 and 1910 at Provincetown. This place is known as Pilgrim Monument.
Provincetown is located on the northern tip of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. This seaside town is on the Mayflower’s landing site in 1620, honored by the Pilgrim Monument and enveloping Provincetown Museum. Provincetown has many galleries, besides cabarets, nightclubs, restaurants and specialty shops.
This museum names after the wrecked Whydah, commanded by captain Sam Bellamy features fascinating artifacts like firearms, cannons, and treasures of fifty plundered ships, dating back to seventeenth century!
Start the day in the morning by leaving Boston towards Portland City in Oregon. Today, our guests will make the first stop at Fort Williams Park, a massive waterfront park covering over 90-acre of picturesque land. Here, guests will have a chance to visit the Portland Lighthouse to discover the breathtaking views of the region (optional). Next, we arrive in the heart of Acadia National Park, one of the country’s largest natural wilderness region with over 47,000-acre Atlantic coast recreation area at Maine's Mount Desert Island. Guests will appreciate taking the Acadia In-Depth Tour highlighting the woodland, rocky beaches, glacier-covered granite peaks including the Cadillac Mountain, and much more – get excited! *(optional In-depth tour). Next, guests will enjoy exploring Sand Beach. Later, we will tour the Thunder Hole site, where booming sounds of crashing waves of the Atlantic will entice the visitors. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: BW White House Inn Bangor or Similar.
Covering most of the Mount Desert Island is US State of Maine, Acadia National Park is a paradise for nature lovers, history buffs, and photographers. Acadia National Park In-Depth Tour let the visitors get the story behind the scenery, as well as highlight the top-notch landmarks of the park.
Breathtaking beauty and awesome nature awaits visitors to Acadia National Park, a bewitching treasure on the coast of Maine and located on the magnificent Mount Desert Island.
At an elevation of 1530 feet, The Cadillac Mountain is the highest point in Atlantic Seaboard and the best place to see the exquisite landscape and seascape.
Situated in the heart of Cape Elizabeth in the US State of Maine, the Fort William Park is a 90-acre public park which offers visitors a wide variety of attractions ranging from historical sites to Portland Lighthouse, as well it houses the United States Army Posts which were active during both the world wars. Fort Williams Park is the most visited park in the state.
Refers to the island located in the county of Hancock, it is considered the largest island at the Maine coast. The island consists of an area of 108 Sq Miles, with a population of 10,424(2000).
Portland Head Light House is a historic lighthouse with a very strong history. It sits at the edge of the bay of Portland just beside the Portland Harbor. The lighthouse is 23.48m tall with approximately covering 10 acres of total land. This lighthouse was also painted by Edward Hopper, whose painting sits at Boston Museum of Fine Arts today since 1927.
Portland is in the U.S. state of Maine. It is set on a peninsula extending into Casco Bay. It presents a mixture of outdoor and artistic adventures, besides features a stylish and sophisticated region that is even today unpretentious and genuine.
When water piles up in the Thunder Hole, and it lets it off, the scenery is soul-sapping. The visitors can have a close view of the hole through the railing available.
Guests will depart from the hotels in the morning and continuing discovering the charms of Acadia National Park. First, our tour group will take the exciting Acadia Nature Cruise or ecological lobster boat tours to discover the charms of wild maritime species, as well as the picturesque landscape views of this wonderful park. Next, we will take our guests to the Bar Harbor Town in Maine where we will have a chance to taste a delicious lunch among many eatery options. Later, our tour group returns to Boston to spend the night.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Suites Boston – Peabody or Similar.
It is wonderful cruise service and is a great source of seeing the natural beauty. The cruise service is also a good way to know about the history of the Bar Harbor. The Acadia Nature Cruise (Seasonal), ME is a great service to avail for tourism purpose.
Experience the thrill of adventure, romance and mystique in Bar Harbor with rock-bound coast and soaring granite cliffs. The main attractions are biking, hiking, lakes and mountaineering.
Today, our tour group will start the journey in the morning to explore the authentic culture and renowned landmarks in Boston. Start the tour by heading towards the old Cambridge town where located the Harvard University and MIT. Guests take an inside tour of Harvard University highlighting the student culture and academics of this leading historical campus. In addition, we will browse the MIT Main campus building; guests surely don’t want to miss taking photographs with the backdrop so of the most leading educational campuses. Experience the Boston Harbor Cruise to sightsee the city skylines and harbor views from a completely different angle. Enjoy browsing the famous Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, State House, and arrive at Quincy Market, the oldest marketplace in Boston. Here, we will taste the delicious Lobster meal (Optional) or pick the variety of souvenirs, handicrafts. After that, our tour will be concluded in Boston.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
As one of the oldest and most eminent independent libraries and cultural institutions in the United States, Boston Athenaeum is a wonderful spot to get lost in rich history.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Cambridge is a city located in Middlesex County in the state if Massachusetts in the United States. The city is located in the north of Boston and was named “Cambridge” in honor of the University of Cambridge.
Harvard University Campus Tour, MA requires no pre-registration. Harvard University presents a distinguished and long history of Harvard veterans, military service as the American politics, business and education at the forefront. It offers a highlighting tour that is truly exciting. In the fall and summer, there is a tour highlighting the opulent military history of Harvard.
Built in 1639, in Cambridge, MA, Harvard University is the oldest university in the United States. It is one of the most famous and highly ranked institutions in the world.
Seafood is one of the most liked food in the world, lobster is something that tastes absolutely delicious and if you want to enjoy it to the fullest then you should go to Lobster Dinner in Boston.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
State House is one of the most favorite American bars. Its delicious taste has won hearts fast after its initialization. The variety of food and healthy recipes have got utmost popularity.
Swan Lake State Park is a mesmerizing and iconic park, administrated by CCCB. It spreads over 510 acre, while 110 acre is covered by lake. The visitors enjoy walking on trails and swimming in the park.
Trinity Church is situated in Boston's higher class area i.e. Back Bay neighborhood. It is a district of Episcopal Diocese; this church’s stylish and lavish building has become a famous landmark in downtown.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Acadia National Park, ME||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Acadia Nature Cruise(Seasonal), ME||$32.00||$18.00||$32.00|
|Atlantic Ocean Whale Watch, AO||$52.00||$31.00||$50.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$26.00||$8.00||$26.00|
|Pilgrim Monument, MA||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
|Portland Head Light House, PL||$29.00||$20.00||$29.00|
|Whydah Pirate Museum, MA||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|Yale University Campus Tour, NH||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Complimentary Airport Pickup service is available from Logan International Airport (BOS) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Free Courtesy Shuttle available from Chinatown (88 Beach Street, Boston, MA 02111) between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $130 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We departed on this journey on Last Christmas holidays and I would say it was a good experience seeing all the majestic places of New England. Well, I was already afraid of the heights so kept mine from watching those views from the height. we really had fun at Whydah Pirate Museum and Bar Harbor. It was a nice little 6-day tour but I think it can be much better by adding several other destinations of the New England's or similar. Cheers!
This was a six day trip that took us to innumerable places. The hotel, which was my greatest concern, was great. The bus driver and guide were quite friendly and they made sure everything was going on as planned. I loved this trip. I have recommended it to a few of my friends.
It has been so many years since I get to visit the Provincetown near the Cape Code. I remember the time when we last visited that area, the Pilgrim Monument was still under construction our tour leader mentioned that it’s the largest granite structure in the world. I was totally astonished by the beauty of that monument. The tour days were fun and exciting for us. The whale cruise was super fun. We were a total of about 10 passengers who hired the cruise ship to see those friendly whales. Although we couldn’t get see all of the whales, we saw some plashes coming down from the water, I assumed that it was those whales who were causing the irritation of the waters. Loved the time in Boston, where I got to show my kids the Harvard University, and hopefully, my kids go to the Harvard or MIT. I really hoped that they booked us at some nice hotels, but they were all expensive hotels, yet the services were pretty much low in ever hotel. Loved the tour days with the professional tour team!
My family was visiting me in Boston and they insisted on seeing the nearby sights and after some search this tour hit the nails right on spot. I’m proud to say I have explored those rich mansions on Rhode Island, and wander around in the beauty of Acadia National Park. We all had such good experience. Thumbs up GoldenBusTours and our travel guide!
Well, Boston is one of the most tourist attractive cities of America. Therefore, as a Swiss citizen I have to visit the specific and top places of America. I took Golden Bus Tour ticket and they drove and guided us to so many places in New York City that I couldn’t imagine. Cape Cod, Plymouth, Sam Bellamy, Acadia National Park, Portland, York Wild Kingdom Zoom all were so great. Thanks
Hi guys! Thanks for the great discount offer of this bus tour! and a special thanks to the great tour host that was on board with us. We had the best tour of our lives with the professional team. The tour was really exciting because we have so many things to explore every day. the last day of this bus tour was really amazing, we had one complete day in Boston to visit all the great places down there. There was no shortage of time or anything like that! The tour guide led the entire tour and everything we did was on right on time and perfect to explore such as the Harvard University, and so many other. my kids got a little lazy since we have been traveling on the buses for so many days, and we needed a little break from the tiring days of the tour. although the people on this tour were mostly adults and full of energy, and each seemed like they are having such a great time as we were having. Thanks for offering us such a great discount on the tour seats. Cheers to all!
Anticipated relief and affordable charges for the bus tour that it was really enjoyable in all the ways. Right from the time we boarded to exiting the bus, all went fine. We visited Cape Cod, national park, Rhode Island and the tour was best.
It was a nice to tour with my younger son. the best part of the tour is that I snapped so many great photos., as I see them it reminds of this amazing journey. The Acadia Park was so gigantic and some people say it covers thousands of acres of land. I think we could have visited some more places on our third day when we only went to the Breakers mansion. it was the same Red Roof Hotel in which we stayed.
While we already exploring the top places in Rhode Island, we could have just visited the beaches, and Newport Beach, instead of just visiting the Breakers mansion. Rhode Island may look like the smallest state in the country but I know the destinations are quite impressive there. The breakers mansion was guided, we got bored and pretty tired by exploring that huge palace on our feet. We already traveled from Boston straight to that place and then after visiting the Breakers mansion, the tour guide told us that we are going back to Yale University. It was a big day for us, and we have been traveling most of the time on this tour. I think the tour could have been a lot better if we had so many other places on this bus tour. I liked visiting the Acadia Park, although it’s a huge public park, people get lost inside the massive wilderness of the park, the tour guide also told us that there so many exotic wild animals and call Acadia national park their home. It was great!
Well the Acadia national park has so many other wonderful places for us to explore., rather than just dropping us at the park, we had a big day to spend it at the Acadia park. The tour leader offered us to take the optional in-depth tour which included the visits to the famous landmarks down there, we didn’t take any of the optional tours since we were alright super tight on the budget. We realized some things later on the tour, that offer only a few places on this tour, other is the paid tours, we have to pay them to take the optional tours, we have already paid this bus so much and we didn’t want to pay them more, because have to pay for our hotels, and the food, there should be some sort of perfect tour package for us, I’m sure this tour is not the perfect tour package, despite the great stops, people might not enjoy the journey due to the lack of proper service which is ought to be delivered the tour management.