Boston airport Pickup
Take a flight from your hometown and reach the Logan International Airport (BOS) or arrive at the Boston Chinatown to join our tour. Passengers reaching the BOS airport are subjected to meet our travel hosts at the Baggage Claiming Region of the airport. After 4:30 PM, our travel hosts will escort the arrivals to the hotels
Hotel: Comfort Inn or similar.
Boston – Ogunquit – York Beach – Boston
Begin the journey in the morning by traveling towards the coastal town of Ogunquit, located at Maine’ssouthern coasts. Enter the famous Perkins Cove site, best known for its wide variety of seafood restaurants, specialty shops, as well as the top-notch fishing site in the state. Board a Lobster Fishing Cruise for some sightseeing and visit the Ogunquit Playhouse theatre. Guests surely don’t want miss out a freshly prepared seafood meal. After that, our tour group will enjoy exploring the iconic Cape Neddick Lighthouse. Before we return to Boston, experience the famous outlet brand shopping at Kittery Premium Outlets on special discounts.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area or similar.
Boston – Plymouth – Boston
Today, our group will depart from Boston and travel straight to the Plymouth, Massachusetts. Guests will enjoy witnessing the Plymouth Rock, known as the renowned traditional site of disembarkation of William Bradford. Enter the Plimoth Plantation, a famous living museum in the heart of Plymouth; guests will be amazed by the replicas of the original17th-century settlement of Plymouth Colony established in the region. Browse the historic Mayflower II ship best known for transporting the Pilgrims to the United States. After that, our tour group will explore the Plimoth Grist Mill museum; appreciate the historic culture of the Wampanoag Native American settlement. After that, the Plymouth's Whale Watching Cruise will bring a delightful ending of the day. Return to Boston to spend the night.
Hotel: Comfort Inn Randolph or similar.
Ellacoya State Park – Franconia Notch State Park
Begin the journey in the morning by heading towards the Ellacoya State Park, a 65-acre picturesque state park in Gilford, New Hampshire. Browse the awe-inspiring charms of Lake Winnipesaukee, the largest lake in the New Hemisphere. Here, guests will also enjoy experiencing a sightseeing Lake Winnipesaukee cruise. Arrive at the Franconia Notch State Park, one of the most scenic parks on the American soil. Here, our tour group will appreciate exploring the Cannon Mountain and experience a Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway ride. Guests will also enjoy exploring the famous Flume Gorge site. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Colonnade Inn, Lynburke Motel, or similar.
White Mountain National Forest – Merrimack – Concord (NH) – Boston
In the morning, our tour group will head to White Mountain National Forestresiding some of the tallest mountain peaks, valleys, waterfalls, lush greenery and much more. Guests will enjoy exploring the charms of the White Mountain National Forest, as well as browse the Mount Washington. Here, guests will appreciate experiencing the Mount Washington Cog Railway ride highlighting the awe-inspiring views of the region. Afterward, our group will make a stop at a local farm for seasonal apple picking. Arrive at Concord city, the capital of New Hemisphere. Browse the New Hampshire State House building before returning back to Boston.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area or similar.
Today, our tour group explores the top-notch sites in Boston. Begin the day by taking an In-depth tour of Harvard University, as well as visit the MIT main campus building. After that, we will continue towards the Quincy Market while witnessing the famous Massachusetts State House, New England Aquarium and Trinity Church. Upon reaching the region’s oldest Quincy Market, guests can taste the delicious Lobster meal among many eatery options. Boston Harbor cruise will bring a delightful ending of the day. Later, guests will be transferred to the Logan International Airport (BOS) or at the Chinatown of Boston.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$23.00||$19.00||$21.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|Breakers Mansion, RI||$24.00||$8.00||$24.00|
|Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, NH||$18.00||$16.00||$18.00|
|Flume Gorge, NH||$16.00||$13.00||$16.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$12.00||$7.00||$12.00|
|Lobster Fishing Trip, ME||$30.00||$20.00||$30.00|
|Mount Washington Cog Railway, NH||$72.00||$41.00||$68.00|
|New England Aquarium, MA||$28.00||$19.00||$26.00|
|Ogunquit Playhouse, ME||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Plimoth Grist Mill, MA||$7.00||$5.00||$6.00|
|Plimoth Plantation & Mayflower II Combo Ticket (Optional)||$31.00||$20.00||$28.00|
|Plimoth Plantation, MA||$28.00||$16.00||$26.00|
|Whale Watching Cruise, MA||$53.00||$29.00||$39.00|
|Winnipesaukee Lake Cruise, NH||$32.00||$16.00||$32.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
From 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Free Airport Pickup service is available from Lagon International Airport Boston, MA 02128. Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area.
From 9:00 PM to 10:30 PM $50 fee will be charged for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person.
Arrival between 10:31 PM to 8:59 AM, guests have to arrange their own hotel transfer.
81 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02111 around 4:30 PM
88 Beach St, Boston, MA 02111 at 5:00 PM
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston (Logan Airport) after 6:00 PM as there will be travel activities on the last day.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ 14 or more days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as reschedule fees
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days prior to departure - 35% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 8-14 days prior to departure - 55% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-7 days prior to departure - 80% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
it was nice to finally see all those wonderful sites of New Hemisphere and Boston City. There was quite much to explore, learn, and enjoy on our entire last five days. Although, the guiding service is appreciable from airport escorting to the travel bus guide. Wonderful experience!
Never thought that on a bus tour we could get so many great facilities like the guiding assistance, hotels, comfortable buses and so much more. My kids have fun, plus there should be more destinations on tour just like the White Mountain Forest Park. Incredible.
Booking the seats for the bus tours has gotten easier, and by booking our seats we got a special discount on that holiday offer. However, I was worried in the beginning that the tour might be some sort of lame or unenjoyable, fortunately, we had the best time of our lives on this bus tour. My wife and I stayed in decent hotels, and we started our days early in the morning, believe me, it’s the best tour experience one could ever have, not only because of the popular attractions but also because of the appropriate services and perfect tour schedule. Amazing!
It was the best tour we have ever had so far, the reason for us to love this tour was its great destination with such a nice provision of professional management. We made stops at so many wonderful places including the Mount Washington Cog Railway ride which literally took our breathes away. Keeping the tour team in lead is our tour guides job, guiding us, helping us, and providing us with all the information we wanted. However, thanks to the holiday season we got a free ticket discount which ultimately made this bus tour perfect for us. Wonderful time on board!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.