Home – Boston
Visitors will meet the tour guide at the Baggage Claim area of Logan International Airport (BOS).Our tour guide will greet you at the airport and then take you to your hotel where you can have some rest.
Note: Complimentary airport pickup is provided from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM at Boston Airport. For the rest of day Paid pick-up and drop-off service is available.For more information please refer to Departure & Return Information.
Hotel: Comfort Inn/Days Inn/ Sleep Inn/Red Roof Inn or similar.
Boston – New York City Night Tour
Today we will start our day in the city of Cambridge, MA. Here we will explore the Harvard University and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard. We will visit Massachusetts Institute of Technology and take pictures with the main academic building. We will then board the Boston Harbor cruise for an ultimate sightseeing experience of the Boston Harbor. After this, we will start with Boston city sightseeing. We will pass by the Boston Park, the Hancock Building, the old Trinity Cathedral, ng ,Boston Public Library and Prudential Center. We will overlook the gold dome of the State House. We will visitthe old Quincy Market for some shopping experience. We will buy souvenirs and enjoy a variety of authentic cuisines and Boston’s Clam Chowder.Finally, we will leave for New York. In New York, we will have the option to join special New York City Night Tour and enjoy thefabulous and unforgettable views of the sleepless Town.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center/Palace Hotel/ Ramada Inn/Red Roof Inn/ Comfort Inn/Days Inn or similar.
New York City
Today in the morning we will explore the entire New York City. We will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Then we will enjoy the awesome view of the city while taking a Statue of Liberty cruise tour on the Hudson River. We will take pictures with the backdrops of Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. We will visit the USS Intrepid and sightsee the variety of aircraft. We will adore walking around the Wall Street and take pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull. We will also visit Times Square and Madame Tussauds. Our last stop will be at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. We will also pass by the World Trade Center, Rockefeller Center, the Fifth Avenue and Ground Zero. Head back to the hotel for the night stay.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center/ Red Roof Inn/Days Inn or similar.
Philadelphia – Washington D.C.
We will visit Philadelphia on the morning of the fourth day of the tour. Our first stop will be at Independence National Historical Park where we will visit the Independence Hall. Then we will visit the Statue of Washington,Congress Hall, the Liberty Bell, and much more. We willdrive towards Washington D.C. Here we will explore the main attractions like the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, the Korean War Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.We will only take photos with backdrops of the White House and the U.S. Capitol due to the visit limitation for the public. We willenjoy the beautiful view of the town along the Potomac River while takingthe DC cruise(available in summer). Along the way, we will also witness and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more. For our night stay, we will head to the hotel.
Note: In the winter when DC cruise is closed, we will visit the International Spy Museum.
Hotel: Days Inn/Quality Inn/Comfort Inn or similar.
Corning – Niagara Falls
Today in the morning, we will begin our day. Our first stop will be the at Museum of Glass in Corning. It is the largest glass museum in the country and sperfect tourist destination. After having lunch we will visit the Niagara Falls. We will witness the stunning views of the American Fall, the Bridal Veil Fall, and the Horseshoe Fall. We will then join the Niagara In-depth Tour and witness afarfetched beauty of the Niagara Whirlpool State Park, the Old Fort Niagara, and Lake Ontario. At the end of the day, we will enjoy the beautiful night view of the Niagara Falls. When night falls, we will head back to the hotel for the night stay.
Note: If any visitor is not joining the In-Depth tour he/she may stay in the Falls Park for self-exploration. Due to late sunset time and US Federal Government regulations, night view on some summer evenings may not be available.
Hotel: Days Inn/Quality Inn/Sleep Inn or similar.
Niagara Falls – Hometown
On the last day of the tour, we will start our day with the exciting Maid of the Mist Boat Ride. We will get close to the pounding watersand also get soaked with the mist whileambling in the State Park. We will enjoy watching a 45-minute IMAX film and discover the history and culture of the Niagara Falls. In the noon, we will end up the tour and send visitors to the Buffalo International Airport (BUF). Visitors may also choose to go back to the Boston city.
Note: During winter, Maid of the Mist is replaced by Niagara Jet Boat Ride.
Visitors must book their flights after 13:30.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from BUF after 1:30 PM or Downtown Boston around 6:00 PM.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I and my husband sent our kids on tours and this was not the first time. We got our kids tickets and they also love traveling by themselves. They had fun time. This 6 day was long for us, I was worried and stayed in contact, but they were safe and enjoyed.
I along with my family went on this 6-day tour as part of our vacations trip and we are grateful to Golden Bus Tours for providing us with the best possible service including Hotels, Accommodations and Guide. We had a wonderful time exploring Boston, Quincy Market, Trinity Church, Amish Village, Capitol Hill and White House. We really enjoyed all 6 days and are planning to take another tour soon.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.