Boston – New York Night Tour*
On Day 1, we will leave in the morning for the Big Apple – New York. In the evening, guests may opt to join the well-tailored New York City Night Tour at $25/person.
New York Night Tour: We will visit first the Rockefeller Center; proceed to NYC landmarks such as Times Square, Hudson Riverside from New Jersey and return to the hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne (or Ramada) Plaza/Hilton/Sheraton/Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
New York City
Today we will start in the morning and try to do that appears impossible; travel the entire New York City. We offer an organized tour beginning with the Empire State Building Observation deck to view the central park and the New York City. Guests can take a sightseeing cruise tour on the Hudson River to see the city view and take pictures keeping Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge as backdrops. Furthermore, we will visit USS Intrepid and see Concorde supersonic airliner, a variety of aircrafts. Then get a chance to wander around Wall Street, take pictures with New York Stock Exchange, Trinity Church, Charging Bull Sculpture, visit Madame Tussauds, Times Square and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. In the end, our tour bus will pass by the Fifth Avenue, Ground Zero, Rockefeller Center, and the new "Freedom Tower" - One World Trade Center. Finally, in the evening, we will reach the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Courtyard by Marriott or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington DC
Summer schedule:Applicable if DC cruise resumes.
On Day 3, we will start in the morning to visit Philadelphia and see the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution inside the Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, State House bell and guests can see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and other great attractions. Afterwards, we will head to Washington D.C. and visit the Lincoln Memorial. We will also stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. Next, we will go to Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum located on the National Mall and glance at the human aviation and space heritage, besides having a vision of space travel in the future. Later take photos with the White House and the U.S. Capitol as backdrops. There is DC cruise for town sightseeing along the Potomac River, and on the way, you can see and pass the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more.
Winter schedule: Applicable if DC cruise resumes.
On Day 3, we will start in the morning. We will visit Philadelphia, spend some time in the Independence Hall watching the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. See the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, other great attractions, Washington D.C., the Lincoln Memorial, the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. We will stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Korean War Memorial, Smithsonian National Air, and Space Museum on the National Mall. Later we can take photos keeping the White House and the U.S. Capitol as backdrops. Furthermore, we will visit International Spy Museum to explore the craft and history. Along the way, you will pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more. Finally, we will reach the hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Hotel: Holiday Inn/Crowne Plaza/Shippen Place Hotel or Similar.
- Congress Hall, PA
- DC Cruise, DC
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Liberty Bell, PA
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
- White House, DC
Corning – Niagara Falls
Summer schedule: Applicable if Maid of Mist resumes
On Day 4, we will start in the morning and visit the Museum of Glass, learn the art and science behind glassmaking. Guests can enjoy the Hot Glass Show. After lunch, we will visit the famous Niagara Falls overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall. Take a ride on the "Maid of the Mist” that takes passengers close to the Niagara Falls. The Maid rides into the mists roaring cascade, and you can watch a Niagara IMAX movie revealing history.
Later we will take a Niagara In-depth Tour and see two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. We will also see the beautiful Lake Ontario behind the Fort. The night view may not be able to view on certain summer evenings due to late sunset time and regulations of the US Federal Government. Later we will go to the hotel and stay overnight.
Winter schedule: Applicable if Maid of Mist closes.
On Day 4, we will start in the morning to see the Museum of Glass, which and guests will watch the Hot Glass Show performed by professional glass craftsmen. After lunch, we will see the Niagara Falls American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall, and the Bridal Veil Fall. Guests can take the Jet Boat ride on the Niagara River and play in the whitewater rapids if the weather is smooth. We can also watch a Niagara IMAX movie.
Later we will go for Niagara In-depth Tour and see the Niagara Whirlpool State Park, the Old Fort Niagara and the Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort. Then we will go to the hotel when night falls and stay overnight.
Hotel: Adam's Mark/Radisson/Holiday Inn or Similar.
- American Falls, NY
- Bridal Veil Falls, Niagara Falls, NY
- Corning Hot Glass Show, NY
- Corning Museum of Glass, NY
- Corning, NY
- Horseshoe Falls, NY
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Native American Cultural Show, NY
- Niagara Adventure Movie, NY
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY
- Niagara Falls, NY
- Old Fort Niagara, NY
- Thundering Water Show, NY
- Whirlpool State Park, NY
Upstate New York – Boston
On Day 5, we will start in the morning and cross the upstate New York to leave for Boston. Here we will enjoy viewing the Erie Canal and mountains from the tour bus. In the afternoon, we will arrive in the city of Cambridge, MA and visit the Harvard University and you can take pictures keeping MIT’s main buildings as the backdrop. For the Boston City tour, we will pass by old Trinity Cathedral, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, Hancock Building, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House. Adding to this, guests can taste Boston lobsters feast for dinner. Finally, in the evening return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton/Four Points by Sheraton/Radisson or Similar.
Boston – Home
On Day 6, in the morning, guests can have fun boarding the Harbor cruise ship as they can enjoy viewing the Boston harbor. Our final stop of the day is at the old Quincy Market, and here guests can stroll or pick souvenirs. Many restaurants are offering authentic cuisines and also the New England clam chowder.
Note: Please choose after 13:00 the flight departure at the LOGAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BOS) in Boston or after 7 pm at JFK/LGA/EWR airport in New York.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Native American Cultural Show, NY||$20.95||$13.00||$20.95|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
195 State St, (Quincy Market) Boston, MA 02109 at 10:45 AM
Kindly book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 7:00 PM. Free Drop off to these Airports but only at the time mentioned before.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
NYC night tour, Statue of Liberty cruise, Philadelphia, Washington DC and Boston, what did we miss out on such a comprehensive tour that we took with GoldenBusTours. I am certainly impressed with this company because they give you everything in such affordable price. Who would have thought about touring so many cities in just $530 per head and getting accommodation and traveling in a luxury bus all in it?
NYC is the most expensive city of the world so I preferred shopping in Philadelphia. It is such a wonderful place for shopaholics. The Corning Museum and Niagara are amazingly awesome places.
I had been with my friend and the tour was an epic. Really memorable and so to make this stronger we have sealed it with plenty of photos. In the 6 day tour so many photos that we had to delete quite a lot of photos to make space, well enjoyed.
The bus tour was good, though I had doubts initially about their organizing style. Of course, there were lapses here and there; rest there was nothing uncomfortable about the tour. Everyone was pleased with the tour and the comfort of the bus.
The tour was absolutely worth the money spent. I would definitely give five stars to this tour and thumbs up to this company for arranging such a good tour. I am very impressed with GoldenBusTours. I will surely be taking another tour soon.
For those who want affordable tours and yet want to see most of the USA, I’d recommend them GoldenBusTours. This is because this company not only gives you affordable tours but also ensures that you enjoy them to the max. What I really liked about GoldenBusTours is the fact that they keep their guests on top priority and never fail to accommodate you in the best manner.
This was a god sent opportunity for me. I could not afford to spend, and so though I wished for a very long time to visit these places, I could not make it. Luckily my sister's daughter invited me, and I made this call the best use. She wanted my assistance as she had a baby. I readily helped her and before leaving for my home, she got me tickets on this tour bus, so that I see all the important places and have a long lasting memory. I was very happy and am unable to believe that I have seen all the places.
I have been staying here for over a year and could not get 6 days to go on this tour. This is an elaborate tour and so there is a need for these days and that was difficult. Somehow I managed to get the chance and made up to this tour. I took all the pictures and photos so that I believe myself that I have visited all these places in a week’s time. The only disappointing thing was on the last day straight from the tour I had to go to the office and that was literally very boring.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.