Corning – Niagara Falls
Our tour will begin at Gaithersburg City in Maryland in the morning. Our travel group will head to Corning in New York where located the world-class Corning Museum of Glass. Explore the glass artifacts and science of glassmaking at the site; the forty-five thousand glass exhibits attract visitors from all around the globe, with several artifacts ranging back to the age of millennia. Here, guests surely don’t want to miss watching the live glass molding performances in Hot Glass Show (optional). Next, we will continue our journey to Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, guests will be amazed by the thunderous roars of American Fall, Horseshoe Fall, and Bridal Veil Fall. Experience the renowned Maid of the Mist cruise to take a closer view of the Niagara Falls *(experience the Niagara Jetboats in winters when Maid of the Mist cruise remains closed). Watch an IMAX Niagara movie showcasing the first human interaction and cultural history of the Niagara Falls. After that, we invite all the guests to participate in our exclusive Niagara Falls In-depth Tour which best explores the two major sites of the region; Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara (optional). At dusk, the nighttime illuminations of Niagara Falls will bring a lovely ending of the day.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Radisson, Holiday Inn, or similar.
Upstate New York – Boston
We will start our day by traveling towards Boston in the morning along the awe-inspiring Erie Canal and mountainous views. Upon reaching Boston, we will first visit the famous Harvard University in the old Cambridge town. Here, guests will discover the core spirit of this world’s most leading research institute on a guided tour. Don’t miss taking photographs with MIT and Statue of Three Lies (Harvard Statue). Later, our tour group will explore the top-notch sites in Boston including the Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, State House, and similar. Guests are recommended to taste the Boston’s famous lobster dinner before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson, or similar
Rhode Island – Yale University
Start the day in the morning by traveling towards the smallest state in the United States, Rhode Island. Our tour group will arrive at Breakers Mansion located in the heart of Newport, RI. Breakers mansion was the residence of Vanderbilt family, and in 1994, the four-story waterfront mansion was registered as the National Historic Landmark. After that, we will continue the journey to Yale University, one of the oldest universities on the American soil. Guests will enjoy learning about the history and academics of this leading educational institute. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton, Four Points by Sheraton, Radisson, or similar
Boston – New York (Broadway Show)
Begin the day by boarding a cruise ship at the Boston Harbor to discover the breathtaking views of the city from a different perspective. Arrive at Quincy Market and wander around the many souvenirs, merchants, artisans, as well as the Quincy Market houses a wide variety of restaurants and eateries. Here, guests surely don’t want to miss tasting the region’s most famous and delicious New England Clam Chowders (recommended/optional). Afterward, we will travel back to New York where guests can experience watching the world-renowned Broadway Musical Shows. Guests are subjected to book the Broadway Musical seats in advance before 7:00 PM since the seats are limited. Overnight return to the hotels.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Courtyard by Marriott, or similar
New York City Tour – Home
Today, our guests will explore the top-notch sites and the authentic culture of New York, the largest city in the United State of America. We will visit One World Observatory (from 2019). Appreciate taking a cruise ship on the Hudson River taking visitors closer to the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Our next stop is the USS Intrepid site which is now opened for public showcasing the magnificent collection of super airliners and Concorde aircraft. Enter the world-renowned New York Wall Street, browse the iconic New York Stock Exchange and Charging Bull statue, as well as we won’t miss touring the Trinity Church, Metropolitan Museum, Madame Tussauds, and Times Square – the crossroads of the world. Guests will also appreciate browsing the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero, and Freedom Tower. After that, our tour will be concluded and our guests will have the following options:
- Take our shuttle bus service to reach the 715 H Street At 7th St NW Washington, DC 20001.
- Choose to return to the airports of New York (EWR/LGA/JFK) for the flights booked after 7:00 PM.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara In-depth Tour (Including Old Fort Niagara Ticket)||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Breakers, RI||$24.00||$8.00||$24.00|
|Yale University, CT||$11.00||$7.00||$11.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
715 H Street, NW At 7th St. NW, Washington DC 20001
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I have been planning to go on this trip and something withheld me each time. Thank God, this time I made it to this tour. This 5 day tour was beyond expectations. I enjoyed it thoroughly and visiting Boston Yale University.
After the loss of my mother, I somehow was a bit detached and depressed. My friend got me booked for this tour just to have a change. I really felt the change and was stress free. A 5 day tour was valuable and I got to think about studying further after visiting these universities.
I don’t like to share my feedback or experiences online but this tour forced me to do so. I really enjoyed it with my family. It is the best tour so far and tourists were also enjoying there.
This is the best trip I have had in a while. Our Hotel was in the best location. I really enjoyed this 5-day trip to Ney York and Rhode Island. We’ll be looking forward for more amazing tours with Golden Bus Tours. I would definitely recommend Golden Bus Tours to all tourists.
My birthday gift to me and my boyfriend by his friends was amazing. This was a 5 day bus tour and gave us all the time to be together. We visited many places namely, Rhode Island, sandy shores, colonial towns, Boston, Statue of liberty, Central Park and also Yale University.
Had a 5 day tour to Rhode island, Boston, New york and Yale University, the Rode Island was composed of beautiful sandy shores and also colonial towns, apart from Rhode Island also visited Boston which is a very lively place to tour. The icing on the cake was Yale University which was basically established back in 1701; in the end we also had a very detailed tour of New York in which we visited the statue of liberty and central park etc.
My wife always used to tell me that she wants to visit Washington DC. To fulfill her wish I took the services of Golden Bus Tours. It was a one day trip and we enjoyed every bit of it, took some memorable photographs as well. I thank Golden Bus Tours for arranging such a great trip.
The tour seemed pretty reasonable at the beginning, as we get to experience after booking our seats online, there was a lot for us to do and learn. The tour management recommended us the decent hotels at the end off every day, and the buses on which we traveled were just fine and not much luxurious or comfortable. I appreciate how the tour team helped us throughout the course of the trip in order to make a perfect experience for us. I think it is best families and friends to experience the tour.
Coming all the way from Brazil to the states so we could have so come an amazing time at the famous visitor's attractions. I had to book this tour for me and my family since we don’t know much about the routes, food stops, and most importantly the visiting spots for us. Therefore, this bus asked quite a lot for one person, but for 3 get a free ticket discount which made it all even. Of course, the trip went quite well, and the best site we explored was the Niagara Falls. The tour guide helped us to visit any site properly. We loved the Broadway Musicals. It was great.
Throughout the bus journey, I just wished for the bus to move any faster, I have got the excitement inside of me, for an instance, we traveled all the way from Maryland to Niagara Falls, I just couldn’t wait for it. Anyhow, my kids and I had such a wonderful time on this bus tour, too bad their mama couldn’t join us, but we still managed to get the best experience out of this bus tour. The tour could have been more enjoyable if we had more places like Boston and Niagara Falls. Also, the Breakers house was absolutely magnificent. Good days with the team!
The bus team drove us to so many wonderful sites in NY, Boston, Rhode Island, especially the Corning Glass Museum to put on our very first day was quite appealing. My husband and I wished that the tour could never end because we were having a great far away from our home to such remarkable landmarks out in the US. They should treat the old people in the team in a more polite and decent manner. The hotels were expensive but they worth it. Thanks to the professional supervision of the management that led the entire tour.
The day we toured the Breakers mansion went quite lazier than I expected. First, we traveled a lot to reach the Rhode Island then we went back to Yale University. According to my experience, there could be may more amazing stops during traveling. However, the Boston never failed to welcome us, we lived there for about 10 years, and it still hasn’t changed much. I loved the destinations we toured on this trip which includes the Statue of Liberty, Niagara Falls, Harvard Campus, and the Breakers mansion. It was good to see all at once.
Our last day was the busiest of all days, we had to visit so many places in New York. They were just dragging us from one place to another in New York. But we enjoyed spending time at the Wall Street in New York, especially the Madame Tussauds Museums which really showed us the best works made out of pure wax. Corning Museum was also great, mentioning the stage performance of glass designers there, it was good to watch. Loved the Broadway shows and services provided by the tour team.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.