5-Day Washington DC to Boston, New York City, Corning and Niagara Falls Tour
Tour Code: GOL-WDC-157
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue,Sat (2019-01-01 To 2023-12-31) | Mon,Fri (2019-04-02 To 2020-01-03) | Mon,Fri (2020-04-02 To 2021-01-03)
Explore Corning, Corning Museum of Glass, Niagara Falls, Old Fort Niagara, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), New York Stock Exchange, Old City Hall, Charging Bull Statue, Liberty Cruise, USS Intrepid, Ripley’s Believe It Not, and Chinatown on our exciting five-day bus tour starting from Washington DC with special discounts and exclusive offers.
Our tour group will arrive at Corning Museum of Glass which is a home to over forty-thousand fascinating glass exhibits. Here, the Hot Glass Show which is operated by professional glass designers will fascinate the visitors. Our journey will be continued to Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, our guests can watch a Niagara IMAX film which depicts the history and culture of the region. Later, the Night Illumination of Niagara Falls will bring a delightful ending of the day. However, night view is not guaranteed or it will be limited due to late sunset and driving hours regulation by US Federal Government.
Hotel: Radisson Grand Island or similar.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
In the morning, we will continue exploring the Niagara Falls park; guests can also explore the historic landmarks of Niagara Falls on our exciting In-depth tour highlighting the Old Fort Niagara, Niagara River, and Lake Ontario. Our group will also pass by the famous Niagara Power Vista.Niagara Power Vista. Get closer to falls of Niagara on a Maid of the Mist boat cruise (closed in winters). Guests can also board on a Niagara Jetboat cruise on the Niagara River. Later, our tour will return to Boston. Upon arrival, guests are recommended to taste the famous New England Lobster Dinner before returning to the hotels.
Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton or similar.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
In the morning, we will travel to the old Cambridge town of Boston. Here, we will take a guided tour of the Harvard University to learn about the student culture and academics of this world most famous and leading Ivy League campus, along with Harvard tour, we will also pass by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Pass by the stunning Trinity Church and reach the Boston Harbor to enjoy a Harbor Cruise (narrated-guide included). Later, our group will explore the oldest marketplace of Boston city, the Quincy Market.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset, or similar.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Harvard University is located at the heart of old Cambridge town in Boston. It is known as the world’s most leading educational institute attracting millions of tourists from all over the globe. Harvard University In-depth Tour let the visitors learn about the student culture, academics, as well as the history of the campus.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
Today, we will explore the charms of New York City; begin the city tour by exploring the famous Wall Street where we can browse the New York Stock Exchange, Old City Hall, Charging Bull Statue. One World Trade Center is the tallest building in the country, and it houses the breathtaking Observation Deck on the top floor. Then, our tour group will enjoy a stunning Liberty Cruise on the Hudson river highlighting the closer view of Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn, and the twinkling skylines of the city. Then, our tour is headed off to the USS Intrepid to browse the variety of super-airliners and aircraft. Next, we will explore the bustling Time Square. Also, we can also browse Ripley’s Believe It Not to learn about the various mysteries of the world.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Somerset, Radisson Somerset, or similar.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
The New York Stock Exchange or NYSE is often referred to as the Big Board, it is the world's largest stock exchange as far as market capitalization is concerned as it lists companies at $19.69 trillion.
The sixth tallest building of the world is known as One World Trade Centre, standing in New York, US, amid the complex of rebuilt trade buildings. Also, the stunning view of the building impresses the tourists.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum is a museum that is owned by Ripley Entertainment. The museum consists of some of the weirdest looking exhibits and is a popular tourists attractions.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
It is famous museum located in the city of New York. The museum is basically a maritime and military history museum. The museum contains some historical ships and is hence a wonderful tourist spot for the visitors.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
In the morning, we will arrive at Chinatown also known for being the largest community of Chinese out of Asia. Here, we can enjoy a delicious breakfast. Afterward, our group will return to Washington DC to conclude the tour at 3:00 PM.
China Town NY, is a neighborhood in Lower Manhattan. China Town NY has the largest population of Chinese in the West and has an estimated population of 100,000 people.
It is the name of a Borough which is located at the meeting point of Atlantic Ocean and Hudson River. The tourist destinations of the borough are Empire State Building, Broadway Theater and sprawling Central Park.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$16.00||$16.00||$16.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$66.00||$66.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$40.00||$34.00||$38.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$33.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The beginning of the bus journey was pretty much the best of it. We had to arrive a day earlier in order to proceed with the tour in the next early morning. However, though, the bus team first drive straight to the Corning Glass Museum and believe me I have never seen such an appealing glass museum before. Then we finally arrived at our favorite place, the Niagara Falls. The tour guide helped us see around the Niagara Falls from the Canadian and US side. It was great. For the rest of the day, we enjoyed a lot exploring the New York City. Mentioning the hotel stays which were not so luxurious and fancy but very neat and worth spending the night.
The start of the journey was amazing, we headed straight to the Niagara Falls on our first day, and we remember the stop at Corning Museum, it was such a great museum of glass, we finally the art of glass which is hard to find all collectively anywhere else in the country. The tour guide, Jake, was nice helping theperson, and our tour experience couldn’t have been this memorable and amazing without the honest and friendly efforts by our travel guide. Wonderful bus journey.
I guess we were lucky to receive a discount on our tickets for the last Christmas holidays. Other than the holiday season, the bus tour sounded a little pricey as we have to pay for other stuff like food, entrance charges, hotels, and all that. Glad, the tour provided us with what we looking for in the first place, I don’t think anyone can get disappointed by this bus tour, it was quite perfect for any sort of travelers with respect to buses, hotels, destinations, tour guide services, and similar. We would definitely seek out our next bus tour on our next Christmas Holidays. Merry Christmas in advance!
As we booked our tour seats online, our main job was to reach Washington DC on time just so we could board on this bus journey which started early in the morning. The tour guide on the bus was such remarkable person who had been such a great help for us, he recommended us great food, and taught us about the destinations; he definitely deserved a massive tip from us. The majority of people came from different countries willing to explore the good sites in America. We had our own fun and it was so enjoyable.
just the way we visited the New York City, Niagara Falls, including many other destinations, is the best convenient and luxurious way. We traveled from one place to another on good buses and stayed in quite decent hotels. Thanks for the tour guide for helping and guiding us out. Great experience!
I have never seen a glass museum like the Corning Museum of Glass in New York. They had the great stuff from theback age of millennia, great work of glass, literally mind-blowing. Despite the great stuff we have in the museum, it still doesn’t receive must of the visitors. Niagara Falls was magnificent as always. I also wish we spent more in Boston, we only get see around the Cambridge town, Trinity Church, and similar areas, we wanted to spend more time there, but too bad we had to leave for hotels in New York later that day. Great Hotels and service!
I wanted to spend more time at the Niagara Falls, rather we spend such a little time there. anyways, I liked to the tour of Big Apple, and Quincy Market for a variety of eateries and great shops. Radisson Somerset was a nice lodging.
I don’t mind spending a little time to rest out of the day because we kept traveling, exploring, walking, and it just caught me in the middle that the tour needs a lot of potentials to fully explore certain attractions. Anyways, the Hudson River cruise and the Quincy Market in Boston, and Niagara Falls were the best sites we found on this 5-day bus expedition. I would definitely recommend having a bus tour specially made for old people. Thanks for providing us the great around every town we went to.
at first, the journey seemed awesome as we roamed around the Niagara Falls for almost two days, and I thought that the tour was it. Then we continued our bus tour to Boston, a very beautiful city. Harvard University tour was good but I think we could have had explored someplace else in Boston since the city has a lot to offer for its visitors. The next day was the busiest and most exhausting day of all when we got to explore the famous places in the New York, the city in the United States. It was a great bus tour! Thumbs up!!
we had to spend almost an hour waiting for some late arriving passengers on our very first. Then the bus continued to New York, where we made the first stop at Corning Glass House. I wasn’t amazed as the rest of the passengers as we entered the Niagara Falls Park, because my wife and I had been there so many times, but it definitely is the most wonderful natural attraction in the country. We finally tried the Niagara Jet boat that was a huge adventure and fun. DoubleTree Hotel was the worst hotel we ever experienced so far. Good but not great.