5-Day Vancouver to Moraine Lake, Icefield, Johnston Canyon and Banff Tour
Tour Code: GOL-VAN-144
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed, Sat (2019-05-01 To 2019-10-13)
Explore Fraser Valley, Kelowna, Lake Okanagan, Winery, Honey Farm, Vernon, Last Spike, Gondola, Johnston Canyon, Banff, Castle Mountain, Moraine Lake, Lake Louise, Icefield, Glacier Skywalk, Athabasca Falls, Jasper, Mt. Robson, Valemount, Clearwater, Kamloops, Ginseng Factory, and Vancouver on this exciting 5 day guided bus tour with hotel accommodation and transportation at a deal breaking prices with great discounts.
On the first day of our tour, we will be heading east to the Fraser Valley in order to visit the Kelowna, Okanagan Valley. We will be unwinding and relaxing the Lake Okanagan. Afterwards, we will be stopping at the Winery, where guests can indulge in wine tasting. In addition, we will also be making a stop at the Honey farm; you can buy fresh honey from there.
Hotel: Fairfield Inn & Suites Vernon or Similar.
The Fraser Valley is regional district located right at the heart of the modern day British Columbia. The headquarter of the district is in the famous and beautiful city of Chilliwack.
Kelowna is a city on Okanagan Lake and is located in the Southern part of the province of British Columbia. Kelowna is the largest area in the province and is the 22nd largest in Canada.
Okanagan Lake is a fabulously deep, large and worth seeing lake in Okanagan Valley, BC, Canada. This 135 km large, mesmerizing lake is 4-5 km wide with a rim of nature in its most awesome form.
Commonly known as the Okanagan County the area rests right in the heart of British Colombia which is a well-known province of Canada. The famous lake of the area is the Okanagan Lake.
On the second day of our tour, we will continue our tour to Eagle Pass in order to visit Last Spike via trans-Canada highway. Afterwards, we will be taking a Gondola Ride in Banff National Park after passing along Yoho National Park. In afternoon, we will be experiencing roaring water up close, beautiful waterfalls, and huge cliffs at the Johnston Canyon. In the end, we will be arriving at the Banff Town to spend the night.
Hotel: Banff International, Mount Royal Hotel or Similar.
Banff Gondola is a vantage point atop Sulphur Mountain to get the magnificent view of six mountain ranges. The Gondola is open year-round and offers bird-eye view and summit walks.
Banff National Park is world premium destination having mountains, valleys, glaciers, meadows, forests and rivers. Camping, hiking, evening programs and explorers programs for kids are the major highlights.
You can experience the spectacular beauty of Canadian Rock Mountains, glacial lakes, wildlife, hot springs and the best authentic art and cultural blend in the small town of Banff.
The Johnston Canyon is an absolute marvel of scenic beauty and is a tourist attraction. It is located in the well-known Banff National park. The source elevation of the area is 2500m
Last Spike or Canadian Pacific Railway was actually the final driven spike into the Canadian pacific Railway. The event was held in November 7th, 1885.
The Western Continental Divide Slope in British Columbia at the Rocky Mountains of Canada is known as Yoho National Park. The park was established in the year of 1886.
On the third day of our tour, guests can take part in the optional fun activities in Kananaskis, such as Helicopter ride, Rafting, and Horse riding. We will be continuing tour to Moraine Lake, after passing along the Castle Mountain. Walk alongside the Lake Louise, The jewel of Rockies. We will be stopping by at the Fairmount Chateau Lake Louise for a fine meal. Before returning to Banff, we will visit the Surprise Corner, where we will be watching the split of Fairmount Banff and Bow Valley.
Hotel: Banff International, Mount Royal Hotel or Similar.(Upgradable to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise)
Bow Valley is a beautiful valley located in Alberta, Canada. It is situated along the upper Bow River which is named after the reeds that grow along the banks of the rivers which were once used to make bows.
The castle mountain resort is a very frequently visited tourist destination. It is a ski resort with some of the most exceptional facilities. It is located in west castle valley which itself is located in the Alberta’s south west.
It is basically a system of park which is located in the west of Calgary (Canada). The park system is located right in the front ranges and foothills of the Canadian Rockies.
It is actually a hamlet located in the national park of Banff in the Rockies which are popular for the glacier fed lake, turquoise and high peaks.
Refers to a lake located in the Banff National Park, the lake is primarily located in Ten Peaks valley. Statistically the lake has an elevation of 6183 feet approximately, with an area of 50 ha.
The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, situated in Banff National Park, is a lovable resort. The mountain views, lake scenery, free WiFi, clean and well-managed rooms and professional environment of the resort attract visitors in a great number.
On the fourth day of our tour, we will enter the Jasper National Park after passing by the Bow Valley. We will be exploring nature as the nature intended us to. Afterwards, we will arrive in Icefield, where we will be taking a stroll on the Glacier Skywalk, and on the Athabasca Glacier we will be riding on an Ice Explorer. We will head to Mount Robson and spend the night at Valemount.
Hotel: Canada’s Best Value Inn or Similar.
It is a popular glacier which can be seen in the Canadian rockies. The receding rate of this glacier per year is 5 meters. In the last 125 years the glacier has lost almost half of its volume. Though it’s a tourist spot however precautionary measures need to be taken.
A scenic transfer by coach from Columbia gives a memorable experience of viewing Glacier Park and Lake. This journey through coach is also called Skywalk.
The Canadian Rockies Adventure Centre provide a great experience of seeing ice in different forms in Ice Explorer. A massive vehicle is also provided to enjoy the view of entire location.
The Jasper National Park is the largest national park in Canada, it is spread on an area of 10,878 km2. The park is a really beautiful place and has all things like springs, lakes and waterfalls.
Refers to a popular mountain located in the region of North America, the mountain has an elevation of 3954m and is located primarily in the well-known province of British Columbia.
On the last day of our tour, we will mark the ending of our tour by heading to Kamloops, after passing along the Clearwater and Wells Gray Provincial Park, as well as Thompson River. Afterwards, we will be taking a tour of the only Ginseng Factory in west Canada. We will conclude our tour after that and head to Vancouver.
It is the name of a Ginseng Farm which is family owned and which is located in British Columbia which itself is a very famous province of Canada. It is very near to the Kamloops area.
It is a popular city which is located in British Columbia region. The city is located right at the place where both the south and north of Thompson Rivers meet each other. Hiking trails and resorts are the main attraction of the city.
Thompson River is situated in Columbia, Canada, came into existence by the flowing together of southern and northern branches and passing commonly to the Fraser River with a length of 490 km if measured from the top of the northern division.
The Gray Provincial Park is located in East-Central British Columbia, it is a very large wilderness park and covers an area of 5,250 square kilometers and was established in 1939.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 3027 Anson Ave, (Coquitlam Anson Plaza) Coquitlam, BC V3B 2H6, Canada at 06:20 AM
- 50 E Pender St, Chinatown Chinese Culture Centre Vancouver, BC V6A 3V6, Canada at 06:45 AM
- 650 West 41st Avenue,(Vancouver Oakridge Centre - Vancouver, BC) Vancouver, BC V5Z 2M9 at 07:00 AM
- 8811 River Road, (River Rock Hotel and Casino - Richmond, BC) Richmond, BC V6X 3P8 at 7:20 AM
- Burnaby Next to “Esso” gas station at Willingdon & Kingsway, BC V5H 2A6, Canada at 08:00 PM
- 104 Ave, 153th St,(East Side of Sheraton Guildford Hotel) Surrey, BC V3R 1N5, Canada at 08:15 AM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
The trip to Jasper National Park was superb; my 8 year old absolutely loved it. The hotels we stayed at were also good. This was my first time with this company, but it is safe to say, this agency is the best in every aspect. I will recommend this to everyone.