Vancouver – Fraser Valley – Kelowna – Winery – L.Okanagan – Honey Farm – Vernon (L/D)
Start the tour in a morning while leaving Burnaby, Coquitlam, Richmond, and Vancouver to reach Kelowna city, witness the scenic sight of Fraser Valley from the bus window. Guests will visit Lake Okanagan on arriving at Kelowna. Explore the beauty of the lake and witness a famous serpent statue, Ogopogo. Visit the famous wineries and learn more about it. Take a tour of Honey Farm. Continue to Vernon to spend the night.
Hotel: Fairfield Inn & Suites or Similar.
Vernon – Last Spike – Golden – Emerald Lake – Natural Bridge – Gondola – Banff
Guests will set off in a morning to visit Last Spike (Canadian Pacific Railway) while passing through Eagle Pass. Reach Yoho National Park in an afternoon and explore its wonderful attractions including Emerald Lake and Natural Bridge. Experience the Gondola ride that passes through Sulphur and Rocky Mountains. Next, our tour will reach Bow Valley where our guests will view the wonderful sight of Bow Falls and spend some time there. Reach Banff, stop at Alpine Village. In an evening, guests will head back to the hotels.
Hotel: Mount Royal Hotel or Similar.
Banff – Moraine Lake – Lake Louise – Peyto Lake – Ice Explorer – Glacier View Inn
Start the journey in a morning by crossing the Castle Mountain to visit the wonderful Moraine Lake. Continue the journey to Lake Louise; take a walk along the shorelines of the majestic Lake Louise. In an afternoon, enjoy lunch at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Take a fascinating ride across Athabasca Glacier on famous Ice Explorer automobiles. Stay in a hotel at Columbia Icefield with a spectacular view of Athabasca Glacier.
Hotel: Glacier View Inn or Similar.
Icefield – Glacier Skywalk – Athabasca Falls – Jasper – Optional Activities – Valemount
In a morning, guests will enjoy the breathtaking Glacier Skywalk in Alberta. Continue to Athabasca Falls and view its wonderful gigantic waterfall. Enter Jasper Town; take an optional horseback ride or river rafting ride. Move pass the Jasper Park Lodge and stop at Lac Beauvert, a wonderful calm lake in Alberta. View Mount Robson and continue to Valemount to spend the night.
Hotel: Canada’s Best Value Inn or Similar.
Valemount - Clearwater - Kamloops - Ginseng Factory - Vancouver
Guests will depart Valemount in a morning and head to Kamloops, while on the way overlook the spectacular sight of Wells Gray Provincial Park and Thompson River. Reach Kamloops and visit Ginseng Factory to acquire the benefits of Ginseng. Move pass the Hope and Hunters Creek and arrive back to Vancouver in an evening.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $9 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Gondola, Snowcoach & Skywalk (Admission Fee)||$86.00||$43.00||$86.00|
|Lunch at Chateau Lake Louise & at Icefield||$167.00||$141.00||$166.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
3027 Anson Ave, (Coquitlam Anson Plaza) Coquitlam, BC V3B 2H6, Canada at 06:20 AM
50 E Pender St, Chinatown Chinese Culture Centre Vancouver, BC V6A 3V6, Canada at 06:45 AM
650 West 41st Avenue,(Vancouver Oakridge Centre - Vancouver, BC) Vancouver, BC V5Z 2M9 at 07:00 AM
8811 River Road, (River Rock Hotel and Casino - Richmond, BC) Richmond, BC V6X 3P8 at 7:20 AM
Burnaby Next to “Esso” gas station at Willingdon & Kingsway, BC V5H 2A6, Canada at 08:00 AM
104 Ave, 153th St,(East Side of Sheraton Guildford Hotel) Surrey, BC V3R 1N5, Canada at 08:15 AM
Usually the same as departure location but different time. Some locations are only for pickup.
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
the tour was great and we really had fun on those five days of a bus tour. Hotels were superb. But we wanted to spend more time at Jasper Town and also at Athabasca Falls, they should have provided us more time to let us all properly enjoy and explore those places. Except that everything was perfect and I would definitely love to take another tour on my next vacations. Thank you so much!
I have always wanted to explore British Columbia and Alberta; the two major provinces of Canada. The tour people took us to so many famous places such as Yoho National Park, Bow Valley, Lake Louise and a number of others. It was the best tour I have ever had in my life and it was well organized. The hotels very excellent especially theGlacier View Inn Hotel in which we stayed on the third day. Fun Tour!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.