5-Day Seattle to Spokane, Missoula, Yellowstone National Park and Coeur d'Alene Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-SEA-136A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed (2020-05-15 To 2020-10-02)
A guided bus tour from Seattle to explore places like Old Faithful, West Thumb Geyser Basin, The Grand Prismatic Spring, Mammoth Hot Springs, Grand Canyon, Upper & Lower Yellowstone Falls, Microsoft Headquarters, Spokane, 5000 Silver Dollar shop, Coeur De’Alene and much more inclusive of hotel stay and bus transportation.
Complimentary airport pickup is available from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. To avail airport pickup please meet our lovely tour guide at the #8 baggage claim area. Guests can spend the rest of the day on their own or join either morning or night tour.
Morning tour: For customers arriving before 3:00 pm can join the morning tour where we will visit Microsoft Headquarters & Amazon Spheres.
Night tour: Those who arrive before 5:00 pm can join the night tour to visit Fisherman’s wharf & Starbucks original baked coffee experience museum.
Note: At least 4 people required for morning and night tour.
Hotel: Red Lion, Quality Inn, Comfort Inn, Hampton Inn or Similar.
The morning tour is the best way to start the day with a variety of attractions along the way. The morning tour helps the visitors to explore the attraction during the best time of the day when there are not many visitors around. Visitors will have the opportunity to take photographs of this memorable morning tour.
Experience the dazzle of night tour which begins right after the late evening, taking visitors to the famous spots around the region. Our tour highlights the famous spots around the region, as well as we surely don’t to miss taking photographs of this appealing region. Experience this night tour like never before – get excited!
Start early in the morning and leave for Spokane. It is the second largest city in Washington with many famous tourist attractions. We will also go to 5000 Silver Dollar Show which is the largest gift shop. Finally, we will leave for the hotel where we will spend the night.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn or Similar
Spokane is the cultural, financial and retail center for the Idaho, Washington and western Montana referred to as the "Inland Northwest." The relatively plain and dry climate infrastructure differs, but the entire area is in the larger Puget Sound cities shadow to the west.
On the third day of the tour we will explore the first National Park of the country; Yellowstone National Park. It is a popular tourist attraction of the country and people from all over the world visit United States to explore the Park. Today we will cover the major sightseeing spots of the Park like Mammoth Hot Springs, Grand Canyon, Upper & Lower Yellowstone Falls and others.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn or Similar.
The Grand Canyon Of Yellowstone is the largest Canyon on the Yellowstone River. The Canyon is almost 24 miles long, 800-1200 feet deep and 0.25-0.75 miles wide.
Refers to the river fall located in the Yellow stone national park, according to the statistics the total height of the river fall is 33 meters which is actually 109 feet.
On a hill of travertine in a YellowstoneNationalPark, there is a large complex of hot springs known as Mammoth Hot Springs. It is located in Wyoming.
The Yellowstone River flowing north towards the Haden Valley, first plunges over a steep cliff forming a massive Upper Yellowstone Falls, and then it flows downstream forming the Lower Yellowstone Falls. The Upper Yellowstone Falls is more than thirty meters high. The edge of upper falls symbols the intersection between a rhyolite lava flow and glassy lava that has been eroded by the wind and water heavily.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
Today we will continue with our journey to explore the beautiful National Park. We will cover more exciting and popular spots of the park like Old Faithful, West Thumb Geyser Basin, The Grand Prismatic Spring and many more. After spending time in the Park we will leave for the hotel where we will spend our night.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn or Similar.
Located in the heart of Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Prismatic Spring is one of the world’s largest hot springs. It is primarily known for its rainbow coloration which is the ultimate result of microbial mats around the boundaries of the mineral-rich water forming a spectacular colorful complexion in Yellowstone National Park.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The largest geyser basin on the shores of Yellowstone Lake is known as West Thumb Geyser Basin. Like Crater Lake (famous volcanic caldera), West Thumb is about the similar size. It is the best sight for many tourists across the globe.
Today we will visit Coeur D’Alene. It is very famous for its beautiful lakes and mountains. We will enjoy our time here and then leave for Seattle where we will conclude our tour.
Tour end will end in Seattle. Please book your flight departure after 7:00PM from SEA Airport.
Coeur d'Alene area has over 55 lakes surrounded and this is within driving distance. It is magical, and the spectacular sunsets and moon rises of North Idaho reflects waters at night. The glowing downtown lights make it a perfect place for vacation and activities.
Lake Coeur d'Alene is a lake in Idaho, north-west United States. It is a dam-controlled lake which runs 50km in length and 5km across. The city is Coeur d'Alene is found at the lake's northern end. One of the impressive facts about this lake is that the name "Coeur d'Alene" has been given after the people of Coeur d'Alene to the lake.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Admission: 45/Person for Yellowstone National Park (Admission,Parking,Vehicle wear and fuel surcharges).
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Morning Tour, SEA||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Night Tour, SEA||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 9 to 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 8 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 35% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 20 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 9 - 19 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I wish the tour had schedule to show Seattle also because a lot of people came to see Seattle and when tour title says from Seattle it seems that Seattle is included but it was not. Hotel breakfasts were really good and if you are lucky you will travel with a group who I traveled with- very nice group.
The last hotel we stayed at was not good at all. It was hotel Compabeni or something like that. The tub was too high so we had to use a chair to get in and out. And there was no hair dryer ,no elevator. Other than that, it was an awesome tour. Very good and nice driver and tour coach.
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. Great organization and punctuality, really nice and helpful tour guide who deserved his daily tip for sure, and very comfortable cozy and clean hotels. In my opinion this was one of the best tour companies. I just wish id admissions and food were included, that would have been really amazing.
The best thing we loved about that tour is the tour guide. Our tour guide was really a great guy. He was very helpful and very professional yet so friendly and funny at the same time. Our bus was clean and comfortable though there was no bathroom available so we had to stop for breaks, the hotels were really clean and comfortable. I really would like to thank Golden bus tours for organizing that tour , it was a great 5 day vacation for us.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Golden Bus Tours Really did a wonderful job.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like Yellowstone National Park , Mammoth Hot Springs. Great job Golden Bus Tours. That is one of the best travel agencies i have dealt with.
One of the things i really liked about that tour was the Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service. Next best thing was the accommodation, though our hotels were not 5 stars, but they were very clean and comfortable hotels. The organization of the our was amazing, there was no delay at all and our tour guide was very professional guy. we enjoyed a lot Yellowstone National Park, Seattle Night Tour.
Yu Jie Ch\'ien
There were travelers on the tour who did not stay for the full 5 days, and spent additional time in Seattle by themselves. This is an option if you would like to stay longer and explore on your own. There is limited time at each place due to the travel time between cities. The hotels were 3 to 4 stars, and were very comfortable.
This was my first experience with GoldenBusTours and found that this tour was well organized and budget friendly. I really enjoyed going to all the places. There is a lot of travel time on the bus since there are many places to cover within the 5 days. I recommend this tour if you would like to see many places and do not have the time to travel by yourself.
There were a few times when we would have liked an extra day in certain places as well as getting into the sea but all in all it was a fantastic and well planned out trip. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see most of West Coast. Comfortable shoes and lots of water are a must if you get the gorgeous weather we had. Our compliments to GoldenBusTours for their amazing itinerary.
Nghiêm Ngọc Ngãi
My wife and I had an amazing time on the GoldenBusTours tour. We didn\'t know what to expect or how the days would progress. We wanted to see as much as possible yet not be too rushed. All in all we found it to be just what we were looking for. Our guide was funny, well informed and very easy going. The coach driver was extremely professional as he weaved his way through the tiny streets. Bravo guys.
we had a great time during these 5 days, our tour guide was a very helpful guy, he was also really funny and very professional,i really wish all tour guides are like that. The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule. I loved the accommodation so much as hotels were not 5 stars but they were really clean and cozy enough to us. We saw Yellowstone National Park for the first time and it was really more beautiful than we ever imagined. I just wish if there were no Mandatory admissions.