5-Day San Francisco to Portland, Redwood National Park and Seattle City Tour - SEA OUT
Tour Code: GOL-SFO-255
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Sat(2019-05-04 To 2019-10-05) | Sat(2020-05-04 To 2020-10-05) | Random Dates
Explore Harvest Moon Winery, Humboldt Redwood State Park, Oregon Dunes in Florence, Giant Dune Buggy, Sea Lion Caves, Columbia River Gorge, Grotto, Our Lady’s Grotto, Ballard Locks Fish Ladder, Boeing Factory, Pike Place Market, Space Needle, Chihuly Garden & Glass, Museum of Pop Culture, and Pioneer Square on our exciting bus tour starting from San Francisco with special discounts and exclusive offers.
Depart from your hometown and arrive at the San Francisco city to join our tour. Arrivals will encounter the travel guides at Chinatown of San Francisco (pick up time: 6:30 PM).
Hotel: Days Inn/ Quality Inn or Similar.
Begin the day by traveling towards the Harvest Moon Winery. Explore this world-class winery, as well as don’t miss tasting exceptional wines and watch the manufacturing processes of the finest wines at the site. Our next stop is the Humboldt Redwood State Park, one of the largest old-growth forest in the country. Guests will venture into the Humboldt Redwood State Park to discover the core charms of the only redwood that exists in the country. Travel on famous Avenue of the Giants highway to reach the Eureka city where we will spend the night.
Hotel: Days Inn/ Quality Inn or Similar.
Harvest Moon Wines grow up in an elegant and balanced style. There are daily wine tastings and also tours conducted by prior appointment, besides a picnic area to relax for the guest or to enjoy a snack. Mediterranean Pizza is the new offering with wine tasting.
Founded in 1968, Redwood National Park is situated in California. It is a forest where world’s tallest trees and old growth redwoods are found. These trees are about 2000 years old and 3000 feet tall.
San Joaquin Valley, United States is located in the central valley in California that lies south of the Sacramento–San Joaquin River Delta and is drained by the San Joaquin River.
Santa Rosa is located in the heart of the wine country, to the north of San Francisco. It presents a vibrant culture and cool vibe. This is a happening hub to see, eat, do, bike, hike, drink and to explore the entire Sonoma County.
Drive on the famous US Highway 101 and enter Oregon Dunes in Florence. Appreciate taking the Giant Dune Buggy on the wide-spreading sand dunes to discover more about the region (optional). Continue to Sea Lion Caves located eleven miles north of Florence on US Route 101. Later, our group will explore Thor’s Well, which is a massive sinkhole that swallows the unbroken streams in its surrounding. Overnight stay at Eugene, Oregon.
Hotel: Days Inn, Quality Inn, or similar.
Giant Dune Buggy tours are something that are becoming increasingly popular. As the name suggest these tours are given on giant vehicles which make the tour more exciting.
The Northwest part of Pacific Ocean holds a touristy, coastal state, Oregon. The shopping plazas, bars, cafes, restaurants, beaches, mountains, greenery, scenery and woods have made it a wonderful place to visit.
Sea Lion Caves is a collection of connected system of sea caves and caverns open to the Pacific Ocean. The caves are located 11 miles north of Florence and is beautiful place.
In the morning, our group will travel to Grotto, primarily recognized as the National Sanctuary of our Sorrowful Mother, which is an outdoor Catholic shrine in Portland. Here, the 14 bronze bas-relief sculptures and Our Lady’s Grotto site will captivate the visitors. The, we will explore the Columbia River and visit the famous Multnomah Fall located in the heart of Columbia River Gorge. Guests will enjoy witnessing the salmon fish migration at Ballard Locks Fish Ladder. Later, our group will visit Olympia, the capital of Washington State. Overnight stay at Seattle.
Hotel: Red Lion/ Quality Inn/ Comfort Inn/ Hampton Inn or Similar.
Bradford Island Visitor Center is a five-story building with exhibits reasoning the purpose of dam building. It is open from 9 am to 5 pm daily. If you wish to see a fish ladder, you can experience it here and watch salmon and others bypass the dam.
Columbia River Gorge from Portland is a short drive and you can see amazing views. You can see before your eyes the huge Columbia snuggled in the Gorge. The Gorge boats of having a good selection of wines in a 40-mile stretch.
Olympia is the capital of the state of Washington, it was incorporated on 28 January, 1859. The population of this city is around 46,000 and it is without any doubt a beautiful places.
Portland, located ideally on the Columbia and Willamette rivers is the Oregon's largest city. It is prominent for its parks, bicycle paths, and bridges, besides eco-friendliness, coffeehouses and its microbreweries. Visit the Washington Park that has formal Japanese Garden to Oregon Zoo.
The Grotto is a sanctuary, and an outdoor Catholic shrine located in the Portland district, Oregon, U.S. It was built in 1924, and nearly 62 acres is covered by the sanctuary. Grotto has two levels where the lower garden is free of charge for the public.
Washington State House, WA The Washington State House is in the lower house of the State legislature and this in association with the Washington State Senate makes up the US state legislature of Washington. It comprises of 98 representatives electing two members and one senator of the house.
Our day begins with a visit to Boeing Factory. Here, we can browse the humongous Boeing aircraft being manufactured, as well as our tour leader will guide the visitors to witness the assembling processes of Boeing 7-series. Our next stop is Pike Place Market which overlooks the Elliott Bay waterfront in Seattle, also known to known to be the oldest marketplace in the region. The fun begins as our guests visit the Skyview Observatory at Colombia Center. Guests will have outside view of Space Needle. Guests will enjoy visits to the renowned Chihuly Garden & Glass and the Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP). Later, we will browse Pioneer Square district which houses the historic Romanesque Revival architecture, and much more for the visitors. Our tour will be concluded and guests will be dropped off at the Seattle –Tacoma International Airport (SEA) for the flight departure after 7:00 PM, or guests can also choose to return to the Seattle Chinatown.
The Boeing Everett Factor is a factory that is located in Washington. It is essentially an airplane assembly building that is owned by Boeing. It covers an area of 399,480 m2.
Chihuly glass garden offers an explicit visual experience. It is designed in nine installations. This was the first show presented in Canada as Chihuly show. These were beautifully installed in 11,000 square feet, and this also includes the exhibition space.
The Experience Music Project Museum is a nonprofit museum that is dedicate to popular and contemporary culture. The museum was founded by Microsoft Co-founder Paul Allen.
The Pike Place Market is a public market that is overlooks Elliott Bay waterfront in Seattle. The market was first opened in 1907 and since then it has become a rather famous market.
A lovely place to walk around the great number of shops and it is not really busy as any downtown store area. Visit the art galleries, studios and do not miss every month first Thursday the Art Walk taking to historic architecture.
Seattle city is a seaport and is the largest city of Wahington and Pacific Northwest region of the North America. It is the fastest growing city of United States and remained at the top 5 in May, 2015...
Space Needle tower reaches 605 feet. It is an aircraft warning beacon. At 520 feet is the Observation Deck and the Sky City restaurant revolves at 500 feet. Space needles foundation is in concrete going underground by 30 feet. It was built over a year, yet it was a record-breaking accomplishment.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
Hotel accommodation will be provided for nights.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Children going to Boeng Factory should be at least 4 years old and 122 cm tall.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Bradford Island Visitor Center, OR||$10.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|Chihuly Glass Garden, WA||$30.00||$20.00||$23.00|
|Experience Music Project Museum, WA||$28.00||$19.00||$25.00|
|Giant Dune Buggy, OR||$15.00||$15.00||$15.00|
|Redwood National Forest, CA||$20.00||$20.00||$20.00|
|Sea Lion Caves, OR||$14.00||$9.00||$14.00|
|Sky View Observatory at Colombia Center||$23.00||$17.00||$20.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I wasn’t even certain that we were going to have a good time on board, as though the online seat booking facility is appreciable. The bus came right on time to pick us up at Chinatown in San Francisco and after that, our journey began. I like the tour since they drove us to so many great places and we loved visiting the Space Needle building, Winery, Florence dunes, and many others I could name. back to back stop didn’t even made us exhausted, thanks to the great air-conditioned comfortable buses, and luxury hotels. This is one best trip I could ever experience. Great four days!
The people on the tour where not just from around the USA, but from many countries and cultures, I could observe the excitement. The tour, on the other hand, was not just super fun for me, since I have been to majority of the sites which toured on the course of the bus trip; but it was lovely being part of the professional touring team, and also begin away from daily routine and work had given me a great peace of mind as well as we have a great time. Well-managed tour! Definitely, I'd board another bus journey in summers!
We departed from the Chinatown of San Francisco and I remember that I was pretty excited because of that reason we were going to be touring the Grand Canyons. It was good but the canyons covers a massive range as of an almost a city and if we keep seeing the same rock formations we might get bored, it do question our imagination that how they are formed and all that, but spending too much time at the Grand Canyon doesn’t sound a literal fun idea. However, some of the destinations such as the Ballard Locks, Portland, and Seattle all were good. I think the can be ever more perfect if the management put more attention to their clients as what they want to visit and how they are experiencing it. My wish of visiting Grand Canyon has been fulfilled, Thank God!
Having proper and best team to plan a vacation is the only suitable idea. As this 5-day bus journey has many places which required a lot of energy as the hiking in Grand Canyons wasn’t good for my parents to come with me on board, but instead, I decided to take my friends with me and found this excellent tour agency with reasonable tour deals. We choose this 5 days journey as we already had the week to be spent on the vacations. Harvest Moon Winery can be described in just three words: great people, wines, and the atmosphere. Visiting Grotto wasn’t just a bad idea as I was expecting it to be and instead, it’s now one of my favorite places. Experience Music Project Museum (EMP) is a paradise for music lovers as they hold many concerts throughout the year, we did enjoy exploring the history of pop culture music. The five days as a whole was considerably enjoyable and fun for my friends and me.