Home – Salt Lake City
You will reach the Salt Lake City Airport through a flight. Upon arriving in Utah we will take you to the Hotel where you can have some rest in your hotel.
Hotel: Spring Hill Marriott Salt Lake Airport or Similar.
Salt Lake City – Dog Sled – National Elk Refuge – Jackson Hole
We will start our Journey in the morning and head towards one of the most famous vacation destination; Jackson. Going to Jackson will be a refreshing experience as you will witness snow all along the way. Our first stop in Jackson will be Elk Antler Arches Square. After Elk Antler Arches Square we will take you to the National Elk Refuge where you can witness the beautiful snow covered mountains of Teton. We will stay overnight in Jackson.
Hotel: Quality Inn & Suites 49'Er or Similar.
Ski at Snow King Mountain – Grand Teton National Park – West Yellowstone
Today we will start our journey by moving towards the Snow King Mountain. Upon reaching the mountain, you can experience some skiing as well. If you are a beginner, then you can take help from a coach as well. At Snow King Mountain you can see Jackson and the Teton mountains from a height of 10,000 feet. During the afternoon we will enjoy some time at Grand Teton National Park. We will have an overnight stay in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: White Buffalo West Yellowstone or Similar.
Yellowstone National Park (Snow Coach) – Fountain Paint Pot – Old Faithful – Salt Lake City
We will start the 4th day with a snow coach ride! We will go through the great Yellowstone Park. During the winters the park is covered with snow, and the scenery is beautiful. The active hot geysers and streams of the park flowing along the frosts trees will make you mesmerized. We will go to several destinations of the park such as Fountain Paint Pot and Madison as well. We will have an overnight stay in Salt Lake City.
Note: Some spots may be closed due to weather. So, tour guide will make changes accrodingly.
Hotel: Four Point Sheraton Salt Lake Airport or Similar.
The state – the Great Salt Lake – home building
We will start the last day of the tour in the morning. Our first stop of the day will be at Utah State Capitol Building. It is considered as one of the best State House buildings in the country. After this, we will head to the Great Salt Lake where we will spend the time. At the end of the tour, we will drop off customers at the airport.
Note: To leave Salt Lake City kindly arrange the 13:00 PM flight.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Grand Teton, Yellowstone, sleigh or a wagon ride through National Elk Refuge, Yellowstone Snow Coach and Fuel Surcharge = $110/pax Mandatory.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Jackson Hole (Ski Package - Optional), WY||$150.00||$150.00||$150.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights to depart from Salt Lake City airport (SLC) after 01:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This short but highly entertaining tour was one of the best experiences in my life. Everything went according to the plan and well within the budget. All the five days were unique with each day offering something different. I had never visited the Yellowstone Park during the winters. Through this tour service I was able to visit the park during winter. I really enjoyed each and every aspect of the tourism service. The bus ride was very comfortable and the hotels for the overnight stay were excellent. I wish I had my family along with me as well as they would have really enjoyed this unique travel.
I would definitely recommend the tour to my family and friends. We took this tour on March4th, 2017. I had heard a lot about National Yellowstone Park and how it is better to visit in summer but believe me during winter time it gets even more beautiful. The snow capped mountain and multiple exciting activities just make it worth a visit during winter time. And more importantly winter packages are cheaper than the summer ones. The tour guide was absolutely fantastic. So considerate and such a patient young man, ready to listen to anyone's problems.
Everything went according to the plan and to be fair I think the tour was really awesome. Usually I am a very critical person and usually m very good as far as highlighting loop holes goes. I did not find much to criticize in this tour. The hotels were nice and really had a nice sleep overnight. The dining options were good as well. The destinations were simply fantastic and I did enjoy the Yellowstone Park. The only thing which did not go well for me was the duration. I think the tour can be extended a bit and a few more destinations can be added.
It was a shame that the same people were late at nearly every stop, and I really did feel for tour guide in having to deal with their apparent lack of respect for her, or anyone else on the trip really. Such people do spoil the fun of the entire trip. I think we should think about our behaviours and actions and their effect on others. I was having great time on tour but such behavious of other people rally ruined it for me.
It should be noted that this is obviously highly promoted to Asian people and I was the only Caucasian on the trip, which felt a little awkward, particularly when 2/3 did not speak English. Everyone was was very polite (apart from the family that were continuously late), and one Chinese couple took a liking to me, and it was interesting trying to converse when neither speaks the other language, but they were absolutely lovely. All in all a pretty good tour.
I wish that the rest room on the bus was available. You have to do something about that. It is not fair to tell people to wait for an hour or two for the rest area. If you have the restroom then let people use it. Certain trips were a bit too long. All in all a great tour at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend it.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.