5-Day Salt Lake City to Grand Teton, Yellowstone National Park and Rushmore Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-SLC-111A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Mon,Tue,Thu,Sat (2020-05-04 To 2020-10-01)
Visit Grand Teton National Park, Jackson, Wyoming, the Yellow Stone National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Yosemite National Park, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, Hayden Valley, Buffalo Bill Dam, Devils Tower, Wyoming landmark, Mount Rushmore Memorial, Presidential Trial, Crazy Horse Memorial, Great Salt Lake, Olympic Village, State Capitol Building, Temple Square of Mormon Church and Independence Rock.
Three complimentary breakfast included.
When you reach the SLC airport, our tour guides will accompany you dressed in blue and holding welcome signs. Later you will be dropped off at the hotel. The tour guide phone number is 626-522-6791. Time for free pick-up is between 11:00 to 18:00. In case you reach the airport after 6 pm then the availability of free shuttles to the hotel will still be open. However, the tour guide will not be available to arrange shuttle service for you. Our night stay will be in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Ramada Inn North Temple or Similar.
We will start our tour in the morning and set on a journey towards Jackson, Wyoming. We will move forward towards Grand Teton National Park and enjoy the fantastic views of Grand Teton Peak. Afterward, we will go the Yellowstone National Park and see Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, and Fountain Paint Pot. Overnight stay will be in West Yellowstone.
Note: Before 11th May we will not visit Jackson and Grand Teton. We will go to Yellowstone Bear World and Idoah Falls.
Hotel: Yellowstone County Inn, Traveler Lodge or Similar
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
The US state of Wyoming has an appealing destination for the summer travelers known as Hot springs. It is a small county which was founded in the year 1911.
Jackson Hole is essentially a valley that is situated between the famous Teton Mountains and Snake River. It was given the name of “Hole” because when people enter it, it feels as if they entering a hole.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The largest water body in the national park of Yellowstone is said to be as Yellowstone Lake. The area of 136 miles is covered by this lake and present at the sea level of 7,732.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
We will resume our tour of the Yellowstone National Park. We will see Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, Hayden Valley. After enjoying the Yellow Stone National Park tour, we will leave the National Park from the Buffalo Bill Dam side. Overnight stay will be in Gillette, Wyoming.
Hotel: Best Western Tower West Lodge or Similar
The rough loveliness of the Badlands lures guests from round the sphere. These prominent geologic deposits hold one of the world’s lushest fossil beds. The park is 244,000 acres and saves a span of diverse grassland.
Buffalo Bill Dam is located in the Wyoming state on the Shoshone River. This is an arch-gravity concrete dam founded by the town of Cody. It has visionary schemes to irrigate the Bighorn Basin, and thus it transforms semi-arid areas into productive agricultural land.
Cody is in northwest Wyoming, and this city is the County seat of Park County, Wyoming. Cody is at 5016 ft elevation above sea level. The main part is divided into three levels with a 60 feet separation. The Shoshone River flows in a deep canyon through Cody.
The Fishing Bridge, WY is a recreational vehicle park located near the Yellowstone River mouth. The Fishing Bridge is a wooden vehicle bridge that provides a great platform for the visitors to park and fish for native Cutthroat trout. Now, fishing is not allowed from the bridge, but visitors can watch White Pelicans and other waterfowl gliding in the crystal clear water.
The well-known Campbell county and a famous city of Wyoming is Gillette. The parks of this city are amazing and enhance the beauty of this city as well.
The Grand Canyon Of Yellowstone is the largest Canyon on the Yellowstone River. The Canyon is almost 24 miles long, 800-1200 feet deep and 0.25-0.75 miles wide.
A Mud Volcano is sometimes also known as a mud dome. They are formed by geo-exuded mud or slurries, water and gases. These volcanoes do not produce any lava what so ever.
Norris Geyser Basin is the oldest, hottest and Yellowstone’s most dynamic thermal areas. Norris offers evidence of thermal features for nearly 115,000 years. The features may change daily owing to seismic activity frequent disturbances and water fluctuations. The water here is acidic
We will start our tour by heading towards Devils Tower, after reaching there we will see the Wyoming landmark. Next, we will see Mount Rushmore Memorial; stroll along the Presidential Trail. Then we will enjoy our meal and go to the Crazy Horse Memorial. Overnight stay will be in Casper.
Hotel: Parkway Plaza Casper or Similar
An under-construction Mountain Monument in the Custer County of Black Hills is known as Crazy Horse Memorial. The place has best horse riding services in this region.
One of the traditional cracks climbing area in North America with hundreds of parallel cracks is known as Devils Tower. It is the most visited place located in Wyoming.
Refers to a sculpture located in the black hills, the height of the sculpture is 18m. The sculpture was constructed in 1927 and was opened for public in 1941.
We will start our day by visiting Independence Rock, after that head towards Utah to visit Olympic Village. Next, in the afternoon we will visit State Capitol Building, Temple Square of Mormon Church and the Great Salt Lake. In the end, we will take you to SLC Airport.
Note: Arrange flights fter20:00 from SLC airport.
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
A prominent and well-known landmark present in California (state of US) is Independence Rock. It is located in Wyoming.
It is also known as the salt lake temple and is being run by the church of Jesus Christ. The temple is situated in the city of Utah.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
Utah Olympic Park houses six Nordic Ski Jumps. It hosted luge, skeleton, bobsled and Nordic ski jumping events. There is now a Big Air Pool, newly renovated and this park is the training center for athletes and a prominent destination for visitors
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Pick-up and drop-off to a chosen location will be provided. ( Note the locations and times of pick-up)
A deluxe coach with air conditioning will be providing the transport. In case only a few passengers are there to take part in the tour a high top Mercedes 15 seat minibus may be used for this purpose.
Professional escort for the tour will be provided.
All taxes are included in the price of tour package.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory Fee $120/person for Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Great Salt Lake and Fuel Surcharge.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays.
A minimum of $10 service fee per passenger per day is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of driver and the tour guide.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service-fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice:Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
I have enjoyed every moment of the tour especially the visit to the Yellowstone National Park, there were no irregularity and ambiguity in the execution of the given schedule.The tour was perfect. I and my family have an amazing time with no tiring what so ever. The transportation service was very comfortable and the air-conditioning was up to mark.
What a great way to have a special holiday in west Coast and learn about this cool area. The tour guide has livers here his whole life and had lots of person insight to share. By the end we were stuffed but managed to see the amazing sightseen ever ( Yellowstone ). Pace yourself ;)
I did this 5-Day Salt Lake City to Grand Teton, Yellowstone National Park and Rushmore Tour as part of a Christmas gift for my girlfriend. Our tour guide was awesome! He was very knowledgeable and a lot fun! He truly loves Salt Lake City.
I Loved this tour. Took the GoldenBusTours tour on a beautiful June day. The tour guide was a delight. He made sure every single person was engaged and happy. We had a group of 15 and everyone was great. His knowledge of the history of the area was on point.
One of the things i really liked about that tour was the Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service. Next best thing was the accommodation, though our hotels were not 5 stars, but they were very clean and comfortable hotels. The organization of the our was amazing, there was no delay at all and our tour guide was very professional guy. we enjoyed a lot Grand Teton National Park, Jackson, Wyoming, the Yellow Stone National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Yosemite National Park, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, Hayden Valley, Buffalo Bill Dam, Devils Tower, Wyoming landmark, Mount Rushmore Memorial, Presidential Trial, Crazy Horse Memorial,
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
The best thing in that tour is we were picked up directly from the airport, and we were also dropped off at the airport, that was really helpful for us. we really enjoyed almost all the places we visited like Grand Teton National Park, Jackson, Wyoming, the Yellow Stone National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Yosemite National Park, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, Hayden Valley, Buffalo Bill Dam, Devils Tower, Wyoming landmark, Mount Rushmore Memorial, Presidential Trial, Crazy Horse Memorial
The best thing we loved about that tour is the tour guide. Our tour guide was really a great guy. He was very helpful and very professional yet so friendly and funny at the same time. Our bus was clean and comfortable though there was no bathroom available so we had to stop for breaks, the hotels were really clean and comfortable. I really would like to thank Golden bus tours for organizing that tour , it was a great 5 day vacation for us.
Norman M. Ferron
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like Grand Teton National Park, Jackson, Wyoming, the Yellow Stone National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Yosemite National Park, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, Hayden Valley, Buffalo Bill Dam, Devils Tower, Wyoming landmark, Mount Rushmore Memorial, Presidential Trial, Crazy Horse
Nathan F. Cornish
The tour itself was really great, i just had a couple of issues, first the bathroom on the bus was for emergencies only,so we had to wait for breaks, also i really wish if admissions were included in the tour price. But other than that, we really had a great time, we loved all places we saw and the tour was very well organized. Hotels were really good and the tour guide was real nice guy. We enjoyed a lot Grand Teton National Park, Jackson, Wyoming, the Yellow Stone National Park, Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring and Fountain Paint Pot, Yosemite National Park, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Fishing Bridge, Hayden Valley, Buffalo Bill Dam, Devils Tower, Wyoming landmark, Mount Rushmore Memorial,