5-Day Salt Lake City to Grand Teton, Yellowstone National Park, Lake Tahoe and Napa Valley Tour (Free Airport Pickup - SFO OUT)
Tour Code: GOL-SLC-108A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Thu,Sun (2020-05-05 To 2020-10-06) | Thu,Sun (2019-05-10 To 2019-10-06)
Explore Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Temple Square, Utah State Capitol, Bonneville Salt Flats, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking Trail, Morning Glory Pool, Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Yellowstone Fall, Mud Volcano, Lake Tahoe, California State Capitol, Napa Valley, and Castello Di Amorosa Winery on our exciting bus tour starting from Salt Lake City with special discounts and exclusive offers.
Passengers arriving at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) will be escorted by our professional tour guides holding welcome signs in a blue uniform at the Baggage Claim Area of Terminal 2 (welcome hours: 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM). After that, our guests will be transferred to the hotels to catch up some rest. Stay overnight in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Ramada Inn North Temple or Similar.
Santa Rosa is located in the heart of the wine country, to the north of San Francisco. It presents a vibrant culture and cool vibe. This is a happening hub to see, eat, do, bike, hike, drink and to explore the entire Sonoma County.
Leave hotels in morning and travel to Yellowstone National Park full of magnificent canyons, alpine rivers, gushing geysers, lush forests, hot springs, and much more. Enjoy exploring the charms of the park ranging from Old Faithful, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Fountain Hiking Trail, Morning Glory Pool, and many others. Stay overnight in West Yellowstone.
Hotel: Yellowstone Lodge or Dude & Roundup or Similar.
Fountain Paint Pot is a beautiful and interesting thermal feature in Yellowstone Park. There is lots of diversity, including mud pots, geysers, and hot springs. There are great colors, and in winter visitors can walk on the snow around the geysers and bubbling sulfur pots.
The US state of Wyoming has an appealing destination for the summer travelers known as Hot springs. It is a small county which was founded in the year 1911.
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
Western Horseback Riding is a western adapted way of horseback riding transformed from the ranching and warfare traditions from the Spanish Conquistadors. It is one of the tourist’s favorite way of discovering the charms of the landscapes of US State of Utah highlighting the top-notch sites and landscape views led by professional tour guides.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
In the morning, our group will continue exploring the attractions of Yellowstone National Park and pay visits the renowned Norris Basin, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Yellowstone Fall, and Mud Volcano. After that, we enjoy a lakeside lunch and then continue to the Grand Teton National Park, also known to wonder of mountain peaks and lush greenery. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking mountainous views and make a stop at Jackson. Return to Salt Lake City to stay overnight.
Hotel: Ramada Inn SLC or Similar.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
Jackson Hole is essentially a valley that is situated between the famous Teton Mountains and Snake River. It was given the name of “Hole” because when people enter it, it feels as if they entering a hole.
Jackson is the capital city of the state of Mississippi and is also the largest city in the whole of the United States. The city was named after General Andrew Jackson as an honor due to his role in the 1812 war.
Norris Geyser Basin is the oldest, hottest and Yellowstone’s most dynamic thermal areas. Norris offers evidence of thermal features for nearly 115,000 years. The features may change daily owing to seismic activity frequent disturbances and water fluctuations. The water here is acidic
The first biggest canyon the river of Yellowstone is known as Yellowstone Canyon. The Yellowstone Falls provides an ideal view from the top of this canyon. It is located in state of Wyoming.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
The largest water body in the national park of Yellowstone is said to be as Yellowstone Lake. The area of 136 miles is covered by this lake and present at the sea level of 7,732.
In the morning, our group will reach the Temple Square. It is a 10-acre complex with captivating historic architecture, owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint. Continue to the top of Capitol Hill to visit the iconic Utah State Capitol building. Explore the Great Salt Lake which is the country's largest saltwater lake. Then, we will travel to Tooele County in northwestern Utah, where located the Bonneville Salt Flats, densely packed salt pan. Return to the hotels overnight.
Hotel: Sands Regency Casino Hotel or Similar.
Located in Tooele County in Northwestern Utah, Bonneville Salt Flats are famed for their land speed events recorded in history. These are largest amongst any other salt flats along the Great Salt Lake
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
Reno is city in the state of Nevada in US. It is known as “The Biggest Little City in the World". It is famous for the casinos of the city and is also the native land of Caesars Entertainment Corporation.
Salt Lake city is the capital city of the US state of Utah. There are several organisations who arrange a single day city tour which covers all the important landmarks and places to visit. Such tours include dine outs at famous restaurants for local cuisine, and shopping spree to buy souvenirs.
Temple Square is a religiously attractive place spread over 10 acres. It was constructed in 1853 and is functional as personalized by The Church of Jesus Christ. The spiritual appeal of the temple is remarkable among the tourists.
The House of Government in Utah has been established in December, 1912. There are offices of State Auditor, Attorney General, Lieutenant Governor and Utah State Legislature located in Utah State Capitol.
Lake Tahoe is a huge freshwater lake situated in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, which we will tour in the morning. Then arrive in Sacramento, the capital city of California. Here, we will explore California’s State Capital and won't miss taking photographs with Golden Bear in front of the Governor Workplace. Next, we will reach Napa ValleY; home to world-class winery. Then, we will return to San Francisco to conclude our tour.
It is one of the most famous tourist destinations which are located right in the heart of California. The place consists of a museum and several grounds as well. The museum is primarily located in Sacramento.
Castello Di Amorosa Winery is a 13th-century style winery offering Italian inspired wines. This wine tasting tour is a guided tour that allows its visitors to taste five premium wines and even the current releases are given as complimentary tasting.
Lake Tahoe is a popular tourists spot, especially for those who like water sports and fishing. One thing that is becoming very famous is Lake Tahoe boating, this is because the lake and its surrounding is extremely beautiful.
Refers to the Fresh water lake located In Sierra Nevada of USA, According to statistics the lake has a surface elevation of 6225. The lake is basically between the border of California and Nevada.
It is the capital city of California, United States. The city is also a cultural and economic core has been named as “America’s most diverse city’. It has been named after the Sacramento River.
Sterling Vineyards skyrail cableway offers memorable and beautiful rainforest experiences. These tours include enjoying the scenic rail and cableway with accommodation. The winery here is famous, and there is unique private tasting room. Sterling Vineyard offers the Napa Valley best views.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
$10 per person per US National park from 1 Jan, 2020 would be charged. Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Horseshoe Bay, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Arch National Park, Canyonland National Park, Devil Tower, Yosemite National Park, etc.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Lake Tahoe Boating, NV||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Since this is a 100% guaranteed departure, in the case of a cancellation, a refund of 120% will be given. The refund, however, doesn’t apply to bad weather conditions, Airport Closures, State Emergencies or anything that is beyond our control as the tour operator.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 16 days or more prior to departure - 14% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 35% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure - 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 14% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 35% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 5 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
9. Bring Cash to pay Tour Guide for Optional Activities. Activities are optional though, but every customer MUST purchase at least 2 attraction tickets. Few attractions are mandatory for all.
from joining the bus trip to the drop-off conveniences, it has been a great experience. I like the way we traveled to the places, it was well managed, therefore, our each second on the trip was enjoyable. Napa Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Temple Square, were the best places where my family and I had a great time. Hotels could have been better, but they were just OK to spend the night. Five days well spent.
It was one of the greatest tours I have had experienced in the past couple of years. There is no other tour-facility who could just provide that much of luxury services with really amazing destinations. But this tour made my expectations come true, especially we had a great travel guide on our bus. Yellowstone National Park is a huge park which took about two days to explore it to the fullest extent. I’m just so thankful for the great services making our tour so wonderful! Cheers to all!
We really needed some time off, and i am really glad we chose that tour, it really worth it, we saw Yellowstone National Park, Old Faithful, Temple Square, Utah State Capitol, Bonneville Salt Flats, Grand Prismatic Spring, Fountain Paint Pot, Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Yellowstone Fall. Our tour guide was a very helpful guy, he was also really funny and very professional he was also really funny.
The best thing in that tour was Lake Tahoe, the Lake Tahoe bot cruise was more than beautiful, i just wish the price was included in the tour package. Our tour guide was a really nice guy and we really enjoyed everything starting from the bus to the hotels we stayed at. we had a great time during these few days and i would recommend Golden Bus Tours to any of my friends.
nothing is more fun than spending time with your family in such an amazing place like Yellowstone ,we had a great time, our accommodation was great, the hotels we stayed at were very clean and comfortable. we saw some amazing places like Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Lake, Yellowstone Fall , Mud Volcano, Lake Tahoe, California State Capitol and Napa Valley.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time
we had a great time during these 5 days, our tour guide was a very helpful guy, he was also really funny and very professional, i really wish all tour guides are like that. We spent an overnight in West Yellowstone, which was really great for us. That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included
The bus was pretty good although asking people not to use the toilet is one thing, but having the door locked is another! Tour guide did not allow us to use the washroom even though I had an emergency. This was not at all humane and I would request the concerned authrities to take notice of this behaviour. Hvaing said that, the tour itself was good, and tour guide was pretty knowledgeable.
Best Tour experience till date. Tour Guide was really good in managing time and the group. Yellowstone and Salt lake City was simply amazing. Would definitely recommend this tour to friends and family.
My family really enjoyed the trip specially the tour guide tried to entertain us when we were on the way back to Yellowstone because that was long trip. If you come to this tour, you should come with GoldenBusTours and try the Lake Tahoe Boating.