New York City Tour
After picking up all the travelers, we will start our memorable journey. Today we will explore the important landmarks of the New York City. First, we will visit the Wall Street and the New York Stock Exchange. During traveling, we may also see the Old City Hall and the signature Charging Bull sculpture. Our next stop will be the One World Trade Center, from here we will enjoy a panoramic view of the New York City. Then we will join the Liberty Cruise and enjoy the wonderful views and relaxing breeze of New York Harbor. We will also enjoy splendid views of the world's premier skyline, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge and a close-up view of the Statue of Liberty. Then we will visit the USS Intrepid and see the variety of aircrafts collections. We will pass through midtown, United Nation (UN) and Fifth Avenue and stop at the Rockefeller Center. Lastly, we will explore Times Square. We may also visit the Ripley’s Believe It Not if there is enough time.
Hotel: DoubleTree By Hilton Princeton, Hyatt Regency Princeton or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington DC
On the second day, we will begin our tour and head to Philadelphia. We will first visit the historic Independence Hall.We will sightsee the Liberty Bell and find out about its history. Then we will trave to Washington D.C. Here we will explore the NationalMuseum of Natural History, the US Capitol,Tussaud's President Wax Museum, the White House (South Lawn View), the Lincoln Memorial. We will board the D.C. Harbor Cruise and enjoy the exclusive view of The Pentagon, the Department of Defense. We will then leave for the hotel to spend the night.
Hotel: Sheraton Dulles Airport, Hyatt or Similar.
Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls, US
In the morning, we will leave the hotel and head to the Corning Museum of Glass. At the museum,we will get to know about the glass making procedure. Then we will travel to the exciting Niagara Falls City. First, we will watch the IMAX Movie and learn about the history of the Thundering Falls. At night, we will enjoy the Illumination of Niagara Falls. For the night stay, we will head to our hotel.
Note: Due to the U`S Federal government regulation on driving hours and sunset time, the Niagara Falls night view is not guaranteed.
Hotel: Radisson Grand Island or Similar.
Niagara Falls, US – Boston
In the morning, we will continue to explore the beautiful Niagara city. We will enjoy the In-depth tour of Niagara Falls. The in-depth tour covers the Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park. It is an optional tour. We will also pass by the power generating system throughout North America; Power Vista. Next, we will take the incredible Jet Boat ride at Niagara River and amazed by the beauty and power of nature. We will leave the Niagara Falls City and travel towards Boston. At night, we will enjoy a delicious New England Lobster Dinner and then head to the hotel for night stay.
Note: Niagara Jet Boat ride is the replacement for Maid of the Mist during winter.
Hotel: Doubletree by Hilton or Similar.
Boston – New York
In the morning of the last day, we will explore the attractions of Boston. Our first stop will be Harvard University. Here we will walk inside the prestige Ivy League school. Then we will witness the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. We will pass by Trinity Church and visit the Boston harbor. Here we will take the Boston Harbor Cruise and enjoy the incredible view of the harbor. Following the Cruise, we will visit Quincy Market and enjoy a great shopping experience. Here we will conclude our exciting tour and head for Boston Logan Airport to drop off travelers. Then we will leave for New York City.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$22.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$35.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$66.00||$66.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$23.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$12.00||$19.25|
|Native American Cultural Show, NY||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$40.00||$34.00||$38.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$33.00||$25.00||$33.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$35.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
160 Frontage Road, (Ramada Plaza Hotel) Newark, NJ 07114 at 06:00 PM
39-10 Main St, (In front of HSBC Bank) Flushing, NY 11354 at 07:00 PM
198 Canal St, New York, NY 10013 at 8:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 8 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
Cancellation penalties per person for 1-4 day tours
⇒ 15-30 days or more prior to departure- 10% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ 4-6 Days prior to departure- 50% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Within 3 days prior to departure- 100% of the total amount purchased.
⇒ Departure day or no show 100% per person.
Cancellation charges for 5 days and above tour
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 46 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 21-45 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 50% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8-20 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will also be incurred if the cancellation is done on the day of departure.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. Each Complaint needs to be in writing.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I booked this tour with my four friends, it becomes cheaper as we paid for only two.New York is the best city I ever visited, we spent a memorable time there. In Niagara Falls, must take a boat ride otherwise you can never feel its actual mystery. Our tour guide was a like a clock he started the day on time, visited the places, and ended on time. he also tells the facts about places. I suggest keeping some food and extra water bottle with you. We all were happy with this tour and must to others. 5 days are well spent
This was my second tour with this tour company. Like before it was also very well organized tour. All credit goes to the tour guide and bus driver. They make sure to manage things and always be on time. The whole tour was fantastic and I really feel the beauty of five different cities. My suggestion is to avoid unnecessary options like IMAX movie, glass show etc and utilize this time to visit new places. Hotel stay, food, transport was the best. I really enjoy this hassle-free tour. Highly recommended for all.
I am very much into visiting different educational institutions and historical places.My this tour of New York along with my guide made it really easy for me as I visited many places on bus which was easy and affordable as well. Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge along with Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History and Vietnam Veteran Memorial were my dream to visit.Guide told many new things about such places. I enjoyed food experiences throughout my tour and shopping as well at the end. Reserved hotels were decent.
What’s the point of having lunch at the Quincy Market, I know that place historic, or city’s most renowned, but the food quality there was just next to the quality that ancient’s feed to their slaves. Good thing, we departed for New York City from there and I contented myself there. The second thing is, Trinity Church in NYC was the place I was literally expecting to visit but too bad we just drove by it like it was nothing to be explored for. Well to make the tour perfect for every single guest, we have to focus on what people and what people want to visit. Those three gigantic falls and Corning glass wonderland were stunning. I would say a fair & ordinary tour it is, from what I experienced on those five days.
It was such an easy task for us to join the tour bus from New York City because that’s our hometown. The bus started the first day by exploring the New York City; I couldn’t believe that with the help of excellent service and brilliant organizing we covered almost all the significant tourists’ spots including the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Hudson River boat cruise. I wasn’t just a big fan of departing on tours on busses like that, I was just doing it for my wife and she was right that it would be wonderful. I admit I had the best time at the Niagara Falls, we could easily hear the thundering roars of the falls from far behind. What’s better to do in Washington DC than browsing its museums and the memorials?
Traveling to the New York straight from Texas was quite a much distance we covered to especially depart on the bus tour. I remember we started from the Brooklyn; the bus was just taking us to the best places and letting us all visit. The wax museum was full of amazing sculptures and items that I couldn’t have had seen in the entire whole life. And hey! Of course, how I could miss not mentioning the top major American sites we got to, the Niagara Falls, White House, Trinity Church, Harvard University, john Observatory, and few others. I think it’s the best way/tour to make yourself feel the best out of the best places we could visit here in the United States.
A memorable trip with my cousins’ get started in anunforgettable way. Our tour guide Jackson made it more easy and inspirational for us. Starting our journey by bus was good for our pockets. This trip also included additional charges, for the places like Liberty Cruise on a boat and other museums. Starting from Wall Street to historical places of Washington to natural beauty of Niagara Falls was notable in only couple of days. It was not only about traveling but also about tasting amazing cuisine and to shop in the Quincy Market. All this was made easy by our guide and easy travel by bus. We returned to NYC with lots of new experiences of amazing places along with new information of different places from our guide. Good days!
I used to book my tours through other company but found them on Google while searching for vocational tour and I decided to book through them.Harry, our tour guide was a friendly man and having a good sense of humor. Highly recommended for sure
We all siblings planned to visit New York City. Bus traveling experience was new for us but it was not a bad decision.we enjoyed traveling and by moving from Wall Street to Washington and from there to the Niagara Falls. Mixed culture of historical culture of museums and natural falls were breathtaking. Our guide introduced lobster dinner to us which was new and we enjoyed a lot.Worthy days!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.