5-Day From New York/New Jersey to Boston, Philadelphia, Niagara Falls and Washington DC Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-230
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Join us on this 5 day trip which will include visit to the One World Observatory, a lovely Hudson River Cruise, USS Intrepid, Wall Street, the Trinity Church, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, the Times Square, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Independence Park, the White House, US Capitol, a Potomac River Cruise, Smithsonian Air & Space Museum, Corning Glass Museum, Niagara Falls, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston Harbour Cruise and Quincy Market.
We will start with One World Observatory (from 2019). Following we will go for a cruise (Freedom Goddess Island Boat Tour, 60-Mins) on the Hudson River. You get to see the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty. Next, we will be visiting the USS Intrepid which houses Concorde supersonic aircrafts and also many other aircrafts. It is a national heritage. After that, we will be visiting the Wall Street where we see the New York Stock Exchange. You can pose with the famous Charging Bull. We will also visit the Trinity Church, the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and the iconic Times Square. For art lovers, we will also pay a visit to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Apart from these, you can see other popular landmarks from the bus like the United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero, Freedom Tower, Fifth Avenue, and Rockefeller Centre.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
A maritime and military history museum with ships collection located in NYC is Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum. The museum is located in Manhattan.
One of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists, the New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is a must see place.
Founded privately in 1870, the "Met," as it is colloquially known, is a US National Historic Landmark, and an icon of New York City.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
The sixth tallest building of the world is known as One World Trade Centre, standing in New York, US, amid the complex of rebuilt trade buildings. Also, the stunning view of the building impresses the tourists.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Statue of Liberty is a splendidly huge sculpture situated on Liberty Island, New York, US. The visitors love to see this famous symbol of freedom and the history attached to it.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
On day 2, we will visit Philadelphia where we see the Independence Park. Inside the National Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. We also see the House of Congress and the Statue of Washington. From there we will head for Washington D.C. We will visit the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam War Memorial, and the Korean War Memorial to start our tour of DC. Later we will visit the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum where they have history and evidence of aviation and space travel. Then we will explore the renowned White House and the US Capitol from the outside. Next, we will take a Potomac River Cruise, and we will sightsee the Washington Monument, the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, World War 2 Memorial, and other landmarks of interest from our cruise. When DC cruise is not operating in winter, then we will take our group to International Spy Museum.
Hotel: Comfort Inn, Quality Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
A stunning park with amazing historical sites in Pennsylvania is Independence National Historical Park. The sites are related to history of United States Revolution.
It is one of the most popular Museums currently existing in the United States of America. The museum is privately owned and contains collections of international espionage artifacts etc. The Museum is situated at Washington DC.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
Refers to a famous museum located in Washington DC (USA), the museum is well known for its historic Air crafts. The area of the museum is around 161,145 square foot.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
Lies on the coasts of Virginia's Potomac River, and similar to Seattle, tourists can enjoy the mesmerizing sights of Washington, by Potomac Cruise which is truly a place for a relaxing and enjoyable sightseeing experience of the capital city of America.
Built over 200 years ago, the popular United States Capitol is the meeting place of the US Congress. The building is well-known for its detailed dome and intricately designed, elaborate columns.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
Today we will travel to Corning to visit the Corning Glass Museum. There you can see a Hot Glass Making Show apart from the 35,000 glass items on display. Later we will be heading towards the much awaited Niagara Falls. Get drenched in the mist while taking the popular Maid of the Mist ride. Maid of the Mist is closed in winter. So, during winter we will take Niagara Jet Boat Ride. Later enjoy an IMAX Movie on the daredevils and their heroic performances here at the falls. Further indulge in a Niagara in-depth Tour where we visit the Whirlpool State Park and the Old Fort Niagara. Later at night enjoy the Niagara Falls Illumination. The night view is not guaranteed on the days when sunset is too late.
Hotel: Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Days Inn or Similar.
It is a Glass show held in the corning museum of glass. The museum is all about the science, art and history of Glass. The Museum is located in New York City.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
The Niagara Falls is probably the most famous waterfall in the world. People can get in-depth tours of the Niagara Falls at very reasonable rates. The duration of these tours may vary.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
We will cross the upstate New York and leave for Boston when you enjoy the magnificent view of the Erie Canal and mountains on our comfortable tour vehicles.
Notes: We will visit Boston City if there is enough sunshine duration.
In the morning, we will start the tour with explore Cambridge and Boston and taking the cruise to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Boston harbor. The next stop is the old Quincy Market. The Market was also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and absolutely, you cannot miss the famous New England clam chowder.
Boston Lobster Meal (Optional, 60 mins) → Cambridge → Harvard University Campus tour (Optional, 60 mins) → Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT, passby) → Boston City Sightseeing (Bus tour) → Boston Harbor Cruise (Optional, 60 mins) → Quincy Market (50 mins) → Airport Drop-off / New York
Boston City Sightseeing pass by Old Trinity Cathedral, Hancock Building, Boston Athenaeum, Boston Park, Swan Lake Park, and overlook the Golden Dome of the State House.
1. You can leave from Boston International Airport for saving time to New York City.
2. There is no campus tour on 12/25/2019 and 1/1/2020,we will have guided tour with your tour leader on Christmas Day（12/25/2019）and New Year's Day（01/01/2020）
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts is a research based university, which is well-known for its intense and highly selective academics. There are 24 Nobel Prize winners and 22 Rhodes Scholars among the alumni of this institution.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Harvard University is located at the heart of old Cambridge town in Boston. It is known as the world’s most leading educational institute attracting millions of tourists from all over the globe. Harvard University In-depth Tour let the visitors learn about the student culture, academics, as well as the history of the campus.
Seafood is one of the most liked food in the world, lobster is something that tastes absolutely delicious and if you want to enjoy it to the fullest then you should go to Lobster Dinner in Boston.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Attraction Admission Info: The Senior person's age of Corning Museum of Glass has been updated to 62+years old.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Buffet/Group meal in East Coast.||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Harvard University In-depth Tour||$14.00||$12.00||$14.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$26.45||$15.85||$21.15|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$69.00||$59.00||$69.00|
|Lobster Dinner, Boston, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$9.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$39.00||$32.00||$36.00|
|Potomac River Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 133-30 39th Avenue, (Asian Jewels Seafood Restaurant) Flushing, NY 11354 at 06:45 AM
- 6102 8th Ave, (HSBC Bank) Brooklyn, NY 11220 at 07:00 AM (Drop off at Chinatown, Pick-up only, no drop-off)
- 160 Frontage Road, I-95 Exit 14 & Frontage Road (Ramada Plaza Hotel EWR Lobby) Newark, NJ 07114 at 07:00 AM
- 87 Bowery St, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 8:00 AM
- Book your flights to depart from Boston after 1:30 pm for Logan International Airport(BOS), as there will be travel activities on the last day.
- 135-20 39th Ave, (Flushing Sheraton) Flushing, NY 11354
- 87 Bowery, Chinatown, Manhattan, New York, NY 10002 at 07:00 PM
- Book your flights after 7:00 pm for JFK, LGA, EWR Departure.
- 160 Frontage Road, I-95 Exit 14 & Frontage Road (Ramada Plaza Hotel EWR Lobby) Newark, NJ 07114 at 07:00 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
After all, we have toured the biggest city of America New York City, and the capital Washington; of course, the destinations were excellent. There were many people on the bus with us, and there was also that one chubby lady who sat next to me who couldn’t stop bragging about her life and how she feels about everything. After touring and exploring the biggest city of America, we specially arrived at the New Jersey to stay in Red Roof Inn hotel, which wasn’t so good to let me have a good night sleep. Too bad we couldn’t get to take the maid of the mist tour on the Niagara River. On the Hudson River, we had a wonderful journey because of that Statue of Liberty.
Ever since I was being told by parents that we are going to go visit the Great Niagara Falls, White House, Statue of Liberty, and numerous other; the excitement was never-ending. On the hand by experiencing this tour service I realized that kind of service was the best to depart on vacation, I mean it was literally like we visit and a destination and go sit on the bus and arrive at the next, and then next, and so on. The tour people departed on the Maid & Mist boating adventure service which took them quite near to the largest falls on the Niagara River. It was wonderful and I remember that ate so much and also the energy of that was well consumed by the stunning places we have toured.
To be honest, I have never had this much of fun, excitement, and entertainment on a tour ever in my life. It was literally a breathtaking view of New York from the top floor observatory deck they got there at the Empire S. Building. It was really nice to see the White House Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, Falls of Niagara, and countless other destinations which I have been desiring to visit in the last couple of weeks since this I toured them. All those famous educational institutes in the Boston city, and charming architectural & historic landmarks of Dc and Philadelphia just make me proud that I live in such a wonderful country. Cheers to the excellent service and accommodations.