Hometown – New York City (Self-guided Flushing tour)
Today, our travel guides will escort the passengers reaching the airports of New York and New Jersey: JFK, LaGuardia Airport (LGA), or Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). Passengers arriving at the airport from domestic flights will meet our travel guides at the Luggage Claim Area and international flight arrivals at the Passenger Waiting Area. Arrive at the JFK or LGA before 5:00 pm to enjoy a visit to Flushing in Queens in a vibrant Asian-American culture (free left-luggage included). Arrivals before 12:00 PM at EWR airport, can enjoy a trip to the famous Jersey Garden Outlets Mall or return to the hotels. All the guests reaching before 4:30 PM can enjoy our optional Night Tour to explore the vibrant nightlife of this Sleepless Town (tour fee: $25/adult, $15/child).
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Sheraton/Hilton /Courtyard by Marriott or equivalent
New York City Tour
Today, our group will explore the top-notch charms of New York City. Start the by stepping on the top floor of Empire State Building to the Observation Deck to enjoy the breathtaking bird-eye views of Big Apple. After that, we will board on a sightseeing boat cruise on Hudson River highlighting the New York's iconic Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and the dazzling skylines. Arrive at USS Intrepid, where myriads of stunning aircraft and super airliners are located. Take a stroll in the famous Wall Street of New York. Here, we will browse old Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange building, iconic Charging Bull statue, as well as visit the bustling Time Square, and Madame Tussauds wax museum. If time permits, we will also tour the country's largest Metropolitan Museum of Art. Our group will sightsee the other famous landmarks of New York City including the Fifth Avenue, One World Trade Center, Ground Zero, and Rockefeller Center.
Hotel: Sheraton, Hilton, Hotel Somerset, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Wyndham Garden, Doubletree, Radisson, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard, Hilton Garden, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Philadelphia – Washington DC
In the morning, we will arrive at Philadelphia, also known as the birthplace of Democracy and the second capital of United States. We will stop at Independence National Historical Park to tour the Independence Hall where the American democracy and constitution were first contracted. We won't miss browsing the famous Liberty Bell, Washington Statue, Congress Hall, and many other top-notch landmarks of Philadelphia. After that, we will travel to Washington DC and tour the Lincoln Memorial overlooking the Reflecting Pool and Washington Monument, also tour the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Korean War Memorial. Arrive at National Mall to explore the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum showcasing the science of space and air traveling with many exhibits and latest NASA programs. Take pictures with the backdrops of White House and the US Capitol (outside view). Immerse yourself in the stunning boat cruise on Potomac River and Tidal Basin for some marvelous sightseeing of the town (In the case of Potomac River Cruise is closed during winter, we will take our guests to the International Spy Museum). Our group will also browse the Washington Monument, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, World War II Memorial, and more.
Hotel: Sheraton, Hilton, Radisson, Wyndham, Shippen hotel, Place Hotel, BW Premier Harrisburg, Tremont Plaza, Four Points, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard, Metro Points, Holiday Inn or Similar.
- DC Cruise, DC
- Independence Hall, PA
- Independence National Historical Park, PA
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National Mall, DC
- Philadelphia, PA
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Tidal Basin, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- Washington, DC
Washington DC – Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara Falls
Depart from Washington DC in the morning. Our group will arrive at Corning Museum of Glass in an early afternoon. Corning Museum of Glass is one of a kind museum depicting the science of glassmaking through countless glass exhibits and artifacts dating back to thousands of years. Here, the Hot Glass Show will entice the visitors which is operated by professional glass designers. Afterward, we will arrive at the magnificent Niagara Falls. Upon arrival, the breathtaking views and booming roars of the three major falls will fascinate the visitors; American Falls, Horseshoe Falls, and Bridal Veil Falls. After that, our guests can take an optional Niagara Falls In-depth tour or explore the falls park by themselves. Niagara Falls In-depth highlights the two major attractions of the region; Niagara Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara. Also enjoy the night view of the Falls. Night view may not be possible when sunset is too late.
Hotel: Adam's Mark, Byblos Niagara Resort, Spa Grand Island, Radisson, Park Plaza, Holiday Inn, Clarion Hotel or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Home
In the morning, we will continue exploring the charms of Niagara Falls. Experience the adventurous Maid of the Mist cruise through the dense sprays of the falls on Niagara River (In winters Maid of the Mist cruise remains closed. Therefore we will enjoy the Niagara Jetboat ride. Jet Boat Ride may not operate when weather conditions are extreme). Guests will enjoy watching the Niagara IMAX film which tells everything about the history and culture of the Niagara Falls (optional). *In the afternoon, our tour will end. Our guests will be dropped off at the Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF) to take a flight back to hometown. Guests are requested to schedule their flights after 1:30 PM from the airport.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $10 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$16.60|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|Empire State Building, NY||$36.00||$30.00||$34.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$18.25||$10.65||$18.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free Airport Pickup from JFK/LGA/EWR between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area for the international flight.
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from BUF after 1:30 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 60% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-10 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I wouldn’t entirely admire that we had to travel a lot on this bus tour. I remember we began our journey in New York City and toured the Empire State Building Observatory first which was just quite a remarkable experience. DC and Niagara Falls were great to tour. Lovely experience!
First we get to visit all the good places of New York City and Washington DC where we took the boat ride, the Philadelphia historic district was also worth exploring, on our last days, the tour took a turn to whole new level of excitement as we toured the Niagara Falls. My words wouldn’t be ever enough to explain the fact that how much we enjoyed the tour. Great Tour!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.