5-Day New York/New Jersey to Philadelphia, Washington DC, Boston, Niagara Falls and Corning Museum of Glass Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-452
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Thu, Sun(2019-03-21 To 2019-12-31) | Thu, Sun(2020-03-21 To 2020-12-31)
A perfect guided bus tour to visit Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Boston, Capitol Hill, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Quincy Market, Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Institution, Old Fort Niagara Korea War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, Whirlpool State Park, Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art and much more.
Today we will visit to Wall Street, Federal Hall, Trinity Church, and Ground Zero. We will go to the top of the World Trade Center to have a fascinating view of the city. Following this, we will take Statue of Liberty Cruise and sightsee the Statue of Liberty. Our group will also visit the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, and Metropolitan Museum of Art. We will sightsee Fifth Avenue, St. Patrick Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center while passing by these landmarks.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Hotel Newark Airport or Similar.
Federal Hall are the two historic buildings located in the heart of Wall Street, NYC. The original exterior was inspired by Greek building designs and the structure as a whole was completed way back in 1703. This building served as the New York’s first City Hall. It covers a total land of 0.45 acres and served a total of 156,707 visitors in 2004 alone.
The site is well known for the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States of America as the world Trade Centre previously stood at the place which is known called Ground Zero.
A maritime and military history museum with ships collection located in NYC is Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum. The museum is located in Manhattan.
Founded privately in 1870, the "Met," as it is colloquially known, is a US National Historic Landmark, and an icon of New York City.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
The sixth tallest building of the world is known as One World Trade Centre, standing in New York, US, amid the complex of rebuilt trade buildings. Also, the stunning view of the building impresses the tourists.
The Rockefeller Center is located in the New York City and is a popular tourist destination of America. It is a huge building with a massive set up for art, entertainment, shopping and much more.
Saks Fifth Avenue was founded in 1898 and is an American department store chain. It is owned by the Hudson's Bay Company and is a flagship store. The corporate headquarters are located in New York City.
St. Patricks Cathedral is a catholic church, devoted to religious activities in New York, US. It is a outstanding signpost on the ground of New York. The church is functional and visited by a lot of people annually.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Statue of Liberty is a splendidly huge sculpture situated on Liberty Island, New York, US. The visitors love to see this famous symbol of freedom and the history attached to it.
Trinity Church, a functional, well-funded and historic church, is at 75 Broadway in Manhattan and close to the junction of Wall Street. Basically, it is visited for typical religious activities and marvelous architecture.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
In the morning we will leave our hotel for Philadelphia. We will have sightsee the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Old Congress from outside. After this, leave Philadelphia for Washington DC where we will cover the Capitol Hill, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Korea War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, the Smithsonian Institution, Lincoln Memorial, and the famous President Museum.
Hotel: Hilton Gaithersburg or Similar.
The Capitol Hill is located in Washington DC and is the seat of US Congress. The building dates back to the year 1800 but over the years it has been expanded and renovated with the addition of its well-known massive dome.
Located in the Independence National Historical Park, the Independence Hall is the location where both the United States Constitution and Declaration of Independence were debated, written, and ratified by the Founding Fathers of the United States.
This memorial of Korean War Veterans is built in honors of those marines who fought for their country. A nice place with good architecture located south of the Reflecting Pool at the National Mall where you can see many artifacts.
Liberty Bell Center is located in Philadelphia, PA, is the symbol of the American Revolution which was crafted in the year 1752.
Refers to the monument constructed in honor of Abraham Lincoln who was the 16th president of United States of America. The monument is situated at the west of national Mall in Washington.
A renowned American city with the tourist destinations like Independence Hall and Liberty Bell is Philadelphia. It is Pennsylvania’s largest city.
Presidents Museum is a popular attraction for tourists. The museum holds information and exhibits regarding the many presidents of the United States. It is a great place to be in.
The Smithsonian Institution is located in Washington Dc, USA with museums including world’s largest museum also known as Smithsonian museum and research centers. It is also called “United States National Museum”.
This is a Thomas Jefferson Memorial; he served as the third president of the United States. This remarkable neoclassical building has been standing since 1943. It has been estimated that more than 2 million people visit the memorial each year.
Everyday hundreds of tourists and natives visit Vietnam Veterans Memorial to honor the veterans who lost their lives in Vietnam War. Built not much long ago, it is a place where you can see memorials and artifacts.
The federal capital of America which is a District of Columbia is said to be as Washington DC. The state is approved in the year 1790. It has 409 feet highest elevation. The district has 22nd rank among other states of US.
White House is an official residence/house of president of America and the place where every government’s strategies and plans devised. The architecture of this somehow classical mansion is a global icon.
Today we will visit the Corning Museum of glass, which has a collection of 40,000 glass objects. After some time we will leave for the gorgeous Niagara Falls. At the Niagara Falls, we will enjoy visit to the Whirl Pool, and the Old Fort of Niagara. Then we will take the thrilling Niagara Jet Boat Ride. We will also enjoy the stunning night view of the falls.
Hotel: Quality Hotel & Suites Niagara Falls or Similar.
It is a Glass show held in the corning museum of glass. The museum is all about the science, art and history of Glass. The Museum is located in New York City.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
Niagara Falls is already a very beautiful place, it is famous for tourists who visit it in large numbers each year. It such an interesting place that people can even get an In-Depth tour so that they can understand the place better.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
On the last day of the tour we will watch the Niagara IMAX Movie to know interesting facts about Niagara Falls. We will take the Maid of the Mist Boat Ride and get close to the roaring Falls. We will leave for Boston where we will enjoy the Lobster Dinner.
Note: Maid of the Mist is only available in summer.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
Niagara Adventure Movie Theater is built in the Niagara Falls State Park which is located in the City of Niagara Falls. It was built in 1885 and is a really famous tourists attraction,
Today we will take a guided in-depth tour of the famous Harvard University. After this, we will head to the Boston Harbor to board the Boston Harbor Cruise. Later we will visit the Quincy Market. Our tour will end in Boston.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
The Boston National Park is a lot more than a beautiful recreational area. It is home to a Civil war-era fort that takes you back in time in history. It is also a beautiful spot with plenty of hiking trails to explore beautiful surroundings.
Harvard University Campus Tour, MA requires no pre-registration. Harvard University presents a distinguished and long history of Harvard veterans, military service as the American politics, business and education at the forefront. It offers a highlighting tour that is truly exciting. In the fall and summer, there is a tour highlighting the opulent military history of Harvard.
Built in 1639, in Cambridge, MA, Harvard University is the oldest university in the United States. It is one of the most famous and highly ranked institutions in the world.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
Quincy, nicknamed as the City of Presidents, is a state’s eighth largest city and a most important section of the Metropolitan Boston. It was founded in the year 1888, until now here the some of the famous personalities including American presidents, historians, and writers had made this city their home. It houses a wide variety of historical charms, as well as museums and similar tourist’s attractions.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Customers interested in front seats have to pay $40 per person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|Corning Hot Glass Show, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|Harvard University Campus Tour, MA||$16.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Niagara Adventure Movie, NY||$12.00||$10.00||$12.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$37.00||$31.00||$35.00|
|President Museum, DC||$23.00||$22.00||$23.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$21.00||$26.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Kindly Book your flight to depart from Boston after 1:30 PM or New York (JFK,LGA) after 7:00 PM or (EWR) after 8:30 PM.
- 160 Frontage Road, Newark, NJ 07114 (Ramada Plaza Hotel Newark) at 06:30 PM
- 262 Canal St, (Chinatown McDonalds) New York, NY 10013 at 5:45 PM
- 136-28 39 Ave, (Jade Asian）Flushing, NY 11354 at 6:00 PM
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
We charge $50/person as a fee if you cancel it 15 or more days before the tour departure
We charge $100/person as a fee if you cancel it 9 to 14 days before the tour departure
We charge $200/person as a fee if you cancel it 8 days before the tour departure
You will also bear the charges for other arrangements like airline or hotel cancellation if there is any
If you do not show up on the tour day then there will be no refund.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
There will be no change in booking after final confirmation.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
This was our first experience with Golden Bus Tours, and i am really happy we chose them. They do offer a great service and hospitality and the customer service team is great, we really enjoyed almost every activity, especially Niagara Falls. Also Corning Glass Museum was really amazing,Capitol Hill, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial in DC were great, and some other places in the tour also like Quincy Market, Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Institution, Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art. It was really a great 5 day vacation.
Very reasonable price! Total free and enjoyable time in Niagara Falls! Loved it. Good tour. I enjoyed my time in DC as well. Good services. The hotel was comfortable and tour guide was friendly. We need to get on the bus in New York by ourselves. Overall, pretty good experience.
Loved this tour. 5 days in East Coast is the right amount of time if you don\'t like to rush your vacation. I liked that the itinerary of the tour is so flexible, I planned one more day after the tour to visit my friends in Niagara Falls so I called Goldenbustours to see if they could help me to book one more night of the hotel room and they were pretty helpful. Thank you GoldenBusTours.
A little bit of a long ride from New York to East Coast but the bus was on time and comfortable. Great time in Niagara Falls, the tour guide was so helpful and hotel was comfortable. We will return in the summer. Thanks Goldenbustours.
Wonderful trip. Definitely worth taking this trip. Had amazing time. Since i was by myself, i loved it. enjoyed the most. amazing time. Thanks to GoldenBusTours and our tour guide who coordinated with me for my pickup. I would totally recommend this trip.
What an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. The organization of the tour was great, we moved on time and according to the schedule, and the tour guide was really an amazing guy, very helpful and nice and really professional. The hotels were very clean and comfortable. I really want to say that Golden Bus Tours is one of the best companies we dealt with.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
We really had a great time on that 5 days, there were a lot of amazing places that we saw for the first time, like Niagara Falls where we took the Maid of the Mist Boat Ride and it was really beautiful. Also we really enjoyed the Boston part where we participated in Boston Harbor Cruise and we enjoyed Boston Lobster Dinner. We also loved Corning Glass Museum , White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Quincy Market, Lincoln Memorial,Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art. It was really an amazing experience.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really nice. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like Niagara Falls, Corning Glass Museum, Boston, Capitol Hill, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Quincy Market, Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian Institution, Old Fort Niagara Korea War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, Whirlpool State Park, Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art.
I travel with my husband for our first anniversary. We just moved to New York and we enjoyed the trip so much!! Our tour guide was the best. He really cares about all the customers and he is very friendly. The price is so cheap, I couldn\'t even believe it includes hotels already. But IT DOES!!!