Hometown – New York City
Passengers will reach the airport of New York and New Jersey. Domestic flight arrivals at the John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) will meet our travel guide at the luggage claiming area. International flight arrivals will meet our travel guide at the Passenger Waiting Area. Passengers who arrive at the LGA and JFK Airport before 5 pm will meet the guide at the luggage claiming area. Free left-luggage will be provided for the guests who arrive at the airports of New York to entirely enjoy exploring the Asian-American culture of the Flushing in Queens. Arrivals at the EWR airport will head to the hotels to catch up some rest. Arrivals before 12:00 PM at the EWR airport can join our optional journey to Jersey Garden Outlets Mall Shopping (tour fee: $10 per head). All the passengers who reach the airports before 4:00 PM can participate in our exclusive delicately night tour to browse the vibrant Sleepless Town for a tour fee of $25/adult and $15/child.
Hotel: Hilton Garden, Sheraton, Hilton, Doubletree, Radisson, Hotel Somerset, Lafayette Yard Hotel, Wyndham Garden, Crowne Plaza, Courtyard, Holiday Inn or Similar.
New York City in-depth Tour:Wall St – liberty cruise – USS Intrepid – Metropolitan Museum – MoMA – Central Park
Today, we will explore the core spirit of New York City. We will start from the financial district of the City - Wall Street where we will have a chance to take pictures with the iconic Charging Bull and New York Stock Exchange. Then we will board on a sightseeing boat cruise on the Hudson River; witness the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and city’s twinkling skylines. Our next stop will be the USS Intrepid where we will browse the appealing supersonic airliner and several varieties of aircraft. The tour won’t miss visiting the Metropolitan Museum of Art residing couple of million art items. Next, guests will enter the world-renowned Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) to see the extensive array of modern arts or the guests can visit the Fifth Avenue for some outstanding shopping experience. Enjoy wandering around the Central Park and taste the Lady M handmade cake.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Hilton/Sheraton/Courtyard by Marriott or equivalent
New York City Tour:WTC & Ground Zero – UN Headquarter – Times Square – Madame Tussauds
In the morning our guests will be taken straight to the One World Trade Center where we will be greeted by the Global Welcome Center with large video board features. Guests can hear stories of the people who built the One World Trade Center from the program titled as Voice. Enjoy the Foundation feature which let the visitors see the bedrock of this tallest building. Reach the top floor of the building and enjoy the bird-eye views of the city. Make a stop at the 911 Memorial & Museum which resides the tallest waterfall and guests will enjoy visiting it and see the names of the people who died in the 911 attack. Then we will arrive at the Oculus for its charming shops and dining options. Our next stop will be the Headquarters of United Nations where the professional tour guide will let the visitors see the inside of the building. Government-issued identification is required and the children below the age of 5 years are not allowed to enter the building. If the United Nations Headquarter is closed for the security reason, then we will just visit it from the outside and take pictures with the building. We will then visit Time Square, Madame Tussauds for the presidential wax sculptures, and the guests can also go to the Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum. Upon the request, guests can watch the world-class shows at the famous Broadway Musicals *consult the tour guide to book the seats for Broadway Musical as the seats are limited.
Hotel: Crowne(or Ramada) Plaza/Hilton/Sheraton/Courtyard by Marriott or equivalent
New York – Philadelphia – Amish Village – Washington DC
In the morning, the tour will head to the world's most leading Princeton University. We will explore the institute by a student guided tour and browse the institute's culture and academics. The tour will then head to the Philadelphia which is best known for the historic landmarks. Make a stop at the Independence National Historical Park and enter the Independence Hall where the American Constitution and Declaration of Independence were contracted; the tour guide will arrange some free time to stroll around this magnificent historic park. We won't miss the city's top-notch attraction such as the Liberty Bell, Congress Hall, Statue of Washington, and others. If the traffic, time, and weather condition permit we will visit the One Liberty Observation Deck for the 360° views of the city. Reach Lancaster to visit the Amish Village. The Amish community there is still following the ancient style of living without the use of electricity, automobiles, and telephone. Enjoy browsing this enticing and diverse community. Next, guests will be taken to Maryland to have a dinner and stay overnight.
Hotel: Tremont Plaza, Sheraton, Hilton, Radisson, Wyndham, BW Premier Harrisburg, Four Points, Crowne Plaza, Shippen Place Hotel, Courtyard, Metro Points, Holiday Inn or Similar.
Washington DC Tour – Home
The journey will begin in a morning and the guests will be taken to the US Capitol which holds the United State Congress. The National Mall there from Lincoln Memorial to the US Capitol had some of the most influential marches, protests, ceremonies, and lots of other history events. Smithsonian Air & Space Museum is where our guests will browse the captivating equipment relating to the space flight and aviation. The museum holds the largest collection of spacecraft and aircraft. The tour will then travel to Reflecting Pool, Lincoln Memorial, and White House. We won't miss boarding on the exclusive sightseeing boat cruise on the Tidal Basin and Potomac River. If the Boat Cruise is closed for some reason, then we will take our guests to the International Spy Museum to browse the captivating spy equipment and loads of other enticing items. We will also witness the city's most striking landmarks such as the World War II Memorial, Washington Monument, and Thomas Jefferson Memorial. We will then return to New York City through DCA airport.
Note: Free airport drop off at LGA/JFK. Book flights after 10:00 PM. Airport drop off at DCA. Book flights after 2:00 PM.
- International Spy Museum, DC
- Korean War Veterans Memorial, DC
- Library of Congress, DC
- Lincoln Memorial, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, DC
- National Air and Space Museum, DC
- National Mall, DC
- National World War II Memorial, DC
- Newseum, DC
- Potomac River Cruise, DC
- Smithsonian Institution, DC
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial, DC
- Tidal Basin, DC
- US Capitol, DC
- US Supreme Court Building, DC
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial, DC
- Washington Monument, DC
- White House, DC
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|911 Memorial Museum, NY||$24.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|Amish Meal, PA||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Amish Village Tour, PA||$20.00||$13.00||$20.00|
|DC Cruise, DC||$26.00||$18.00||$23.00|
|International Spy Museum, DC||$21.95||$14.95||$15.95|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|One Liberty Observation Deck, PA||$14.50||$9.50||$14.50|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Princeton University, NJ||$10.00||$8.00||$10.00|
|Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum, NY||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|The Museum of Modern Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$18.00|
|United Nations Headquarters, NY||$22.00||$13.00||$15.00|
|USS Intrepid, NY||$33.00||$24.00||$31.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from(JFK, LGA) after 10:00 PM
Paid airport drop off service is available for return flight from EWR after 11:00 PM
Free airport drop off service is available for return flight from DCA after 2:00 PM
Paid airport drop off service is available for return flight from (IAD/ BWI airport) after 3:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
When it comes to touring the major cities, I noticed that I have been missing the major cities to visit on my vacations such as the Philly and Washington DC. I consulted my friends and colleagues they told me about this tour agency which apparently best visit the major spots all around the US. I found the reasonable tour package of five days of a tour which includes the Washington New York City, Philadelphia, and others. However, the tour people, hotels, busses, and everything was just so perfect and we fully enjoyed exploring the spots such as the Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, and Independence Historic Park, Liberty Bell, White House and numerous others. Excellent Tour!
I always wondered what would I do in New York City but I got me all my answers when we boarded on this bus tour from New Jersey. First of all, I would like to thanks all the honest intentions and bus service we received on the journey because without that we couldn’t have enjoyed that much. We spent a lot of time at One World Trade Center which wasn’t that good because I already have toured it quite a several time while my time in the New York. Other than that, the tour went really fine and we spend such a remarkable time. International Spy Museum really is an astounding place. Thank you!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.