5-Day New York/New Jersey to Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands, Corning Glass Museum, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal and Boston Tour
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-252
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue,Sat (2019-04-20 To 2019-11-02)
Join the guided bus tour from the New York city to explore Corning Glass Museum, Old Fort Niagara, Niagara Falls, Whirlpool State Park, Toronto, Ontario Parliament Building, City Hall, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Rainbow Bridge, Skylon Tower, CN Tower, Quebec, St. Joseph Oratory, Thousand Islands and much more inclusive of hotel stay and bus transportation.
Leave for Corning Museum of glass, which presently has a collection of around 40,000. We may also see the hot glass making show. After this, we will visit the great Niagara Falls. Later will take Niagara In-Depth Tour which will cover The Whirl Pool State Park, and the Old Fort of Niagara. Then we will take the exciting ride of Niagara Jet Boat for an amazing sightseeing experience. We will also enjoy the beautiful night view of the Falls before leaving for the hotel.
Hotel: Quality Hotel & Suites Niagara Falls or similar.
It is a Glass show held in the corning museum of glass. The museum is all about the science, art and history of Glass. The Museum is located in New York City.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
Niagara Falls is a very famous spot for tourists, one thing to do there is to go on a Jet Boat Ride. This is a very exciting thing to do in Niagara Fall as it is a really different experience.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
The Niagara Falls is probably the most famous waterfall in the world. People can get in-depth tours of the Niagara Falls at very reasonable rates. The duration of these tours may vary.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Situated close to Youngstown in New York, US, Old Fort Niagara is a reinforcement constructed to safeguard the interests of New France in America. The Niagara fall and the museum have made the place even more attractive.
On the north of the city of Niagara Falls, there is a park located in Niagara County known as Whirlpool State Park. From the hiking to the picnic tables and pavilions, everything can be enjoyed at this park.
Cross the border to Canada through the Rainbow Bridge. Appreciate the closeup view of the beautiful Niagara Falls, and experience an awesome cruise ride of the "Hornblower" of the falls. Watch an IMAX film called The Legends of The Falls, which cost $15 million to make. Visit the observation deck of the Skylon Tower which offers the beautiful view of Niagara Falls and you may also enjoy your lunch up there. Afterward, arrive in Toronto. Main tour highlights include Ontario Parliament Building, City Hall, Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and CN Tower.
Hotel: Delta Toronto East or similar.
The CN tower is a concrete communications tower and is 553 meters tall, it was built on old railway lands and was completed in 1976 and became the world’s largest freestanding structure.
In the heart of Niagara Gorge, a thrilling boat tour takes travelers from Canada to Great Gorge. This exciting tour is known as Hornblower Niagara Cruise.
In the premises of Niagara Falls, there is film theatre known as IMAX Theatre. People visit this theatre to enjoy live shows and movies related to Niagara’s History.
Niagara Falls is situated on the border of Canada and the United States, this is why there is an other City of Niagara Falls that is situated on the Western Bank of the river in Ontario Canada.
The Skylon Tower is located in the Niagara Falls at Ontario in Canada. It is headed towards the sky and gives a 360 degree of the Niagara Falls. The tower is 263 meters above the Niagara Falls.
Situated along the south northern coast of the Lake Ontario, Toronto is great and culturally diverse. The green trees and ravines, trails and parks and recreation are the things attracting visitors in a great number.
Leave Toronto for Montreal and make a stop at Thousand Islands; take the Thousand Islands Cruise to witness the magnificence of the nature’s wonder. After lunch, head to Ottawa, where we will visit the Parliament Building. Leave for Montreal, a beguiling UNESCO city of design. We will stop at the St. Joseph Oratory and the Old Town Montreal for some sightseeing.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Saint – Hyacinthe or similar.
Refers to the largest city of Quebec, the city has the population of 1.65 million; however this population is according to the census of 2011. The population predominantly speaks French.
Notre Dame Cathedral Basilica is located in Old Montréal, Quebec, Canada, with its marvelous architecture. It is a functional church presenting historical glimpse and much more to the visitors.
The oldest part of Montreal city is called Old Montreal. It has impressive views and amazing people to meet with for the tourists. Strolling down the city will make the tour unforgettable.
The city is situated on Ottawa River with its most marvelous tourist points like loveable large museums, Victorian style in buildings and its Centre Parliament Hill. A fantastic place for art lovers!
The area of Crown Land on Southern Banks of Ottawa River is said to be as Parliament Hill. It is located in the province of Ontario.
A clock tower and focal bell sitting on the Centre Block’s central axis is known as Peace Tower. The tourists also know it with the name of ‘Tower of Victory’.
It is a cruise service which you can avail to tour the thousand islands. Through the boat you can see some of the best breath taking sites. During the tour information about each location is also provided. The tour is very famous hence is very crowded.
It is a group of islands located in Ontario Canada, the exact number of islands are 1864. The length of these islands is 50 miles and they straddle the US-Canada border.
Continue to another excellent French style city, Quebec City. The road signs, bistros, architecture, and the climate will tell its rich French connection. Visit the Notre- Dame de Quebec Basilica-Cathedral and you will see numerous bits of art. You will likewise have the opportunity to take pictures with the city’s prominent building and the world's most shot hotel "Château Frontenac". Before leaving for Boston, we will enjoy the local French cuisine.
Give your taste buds the delight of eating the best Lobster ever. Boston is known for serving more than hundred varieties of Lobsters, so don’t miss out on this treat.
The Chateau Frontenac is a beautiful and grand hotel in Quebec City, the hotel is built on a 54 m elevation and was included in the National Historic Site of Canada.
The Citadelle Of Quebec is also known as the “La Citadelle”, it is a military installation and is the official residence of the Canadian Monarch and the Governor General of Canada.
The area of Crown Land on Southern Banks of Ottawa River is said to be as Parliament Hill. It is located in the province of Ontario.
Quebec City Tour, QC welcomes visitors as it is the fortified city to the north of Mexico. It gives you a chance to explore the citadel allowing visitors to see the Canadian troops staging military ceremony. At the Chateau Frontenac, visitors can splurge for noon tea or enjoy snacking French fried with cheese curds and gravy.
City of Quebec and capital city of Canadian province ‘Quebec’ is an ancient development. It is situated in the Saint Lawrence River valley. The vantage point reminds the history of the French civilization.
Start our day by visiting the Harvard University. We will have an in-depth visit guided by the Harvard Student. Then take the Boston Harbor cruise to sightsee the Boston Harbor and the city. After this proceed to the Quincy Market, the most famous market in Boston. After lunch, you may choose the leave the tour in Boston or head back to New York City with the group.
Note: Return flights from Boston should be booked leaving after 1:30 pm. For LGA and JFK flights should leave after 7:00 pm and for EWR book flights leaving after 8:30 pm.
The Boston Harbor cruise is lets you sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful ride through the glistering Boston waters as you catch a glimpse of the city’s gorgeous surroundings.
Boston is one of the oldest cities of US, and the capital and the largest city of the state of Massachusetts. It is well known for being the center of education and culture due to it numerous International universities and colleges.
Harvard University is located at the heart of old Cambridge town in Boston. It is known as the world’s most leading educational institute attracting millions of tourists from all over the globe. Harvard University In-depth Tour let the visitors learn about the student culture, academics, as well as the history of the campus.
Built in 1639, in Cambridge, MA, Harvard University is the oldest university in the United States. It is one of the most famous and highly ranked institutions in the world.
Located in the Faneuil Hall marketplace of downtown Boston, Quincy Market is a historic building that still presents itself as a souvenir marketplace and food court.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Customers interested in front seats have to pay $60 per person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Boston Harbor Cruise, MA||$22.00||$17.00||$20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner, MA||$32.00||$32.00||$32.00|
|CN Tower, ON||$38.00||$28.00||$34.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$19.50||$0.00||$19.50|
|Harvard University, MA||$16.00||$8.00||$12.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$25.00||$15.50||$25.00|
|IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON||$14.50||$10.50||$14.50|
|Jet Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$66.00||$56.00||$56.00|
|Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour||$25.00||$15.00||$22.00|
|Quebec City Tour, QC||$25.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Ripley’s Aquarium Of Canada||$38.00||$13.50||$27.00|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$15.00||$9.22||$15.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$27.00||$19.00||$27.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 136-28 39 Ave, (Jade Asian）Flushing, NY 11354 at 6:30 PM
- 262 Canal St, (Chinatown McDonalds) New York, NY 10013 at 6:30 PM
- 160 Frontage Road, Newark, NJ 07114 (Ramada Plaza Hotel Newark) at 06:30 PM
- Kindly Book your flight to depart from Boston after 1:00 PM or New York (JFK,LGA) after 7:00 PM or (EWR) after 8:30 PM.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
We charge $50/person as a fee if you cancel it 15 or more days before the tour departure
We charge $100/person as a fee if you cancel it 9 to 14 days before the tour departure
We charge $200/person as a fee if you cancel it 8 days before the tour departure
You will also bear the charges for other arrangements like airline or hotel cancellation if there is any
If you do not show up on the tour day then there will be no refund.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Free:
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
There will be no change in booking after final confirmation.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
1. We highly recommend you to provide your flight details while booking tour with us or at least send us flight details via email 3 days before your tour departure. In case of non-compliance, you will be asked to join your hotel on the first day of tour at your own expense
2. Please check our return timings before booking your return flights at the end of the tour. During high season (National and Summer Holidays) book your flights at least 1 hour later than the suggested time.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.