5-Day New York/New Jersey to Corning/Watkins, New York, Toronto, Thousand Islands and Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-289A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Tue, Thu, Sun(2019-04-30 To 2019-10-30) | Tue, Thu, Sun(2020-04-30 To 2020-10-30) | Random Dates
Start by a Queens City tour. View the famous Niagara Falls including the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. Corning Glass museum is also on the list. Visit main attractions of Toronto including CN tower & Lake Ontario and take a water cruise near the Thousand Islands by cruising on the St Lawrence River. Finish up by visiting all the famous places in NYC: Metropolitan Museum, Times Square, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum or Museum of Modern Art. Go by the Fifth Avenue and Rockefeller Center to name a few.
The Itinerary of the first day depends on your landing time. Our tour guide will meet you at all three airports (JFK, LGA, and EWR) to offer complimentary airport pickup service. Those who arrive at JFK or LGA before 5:00 pm will enjoy flushing queens tour before going to the hotel. Customers arriving at EWR can either go to the hotel or if they arrive before 12:00 PM then they can take Jersey Gardens tour for $10/pax. If you arrive before 4 PM then you can also take optional night tour of the city for $25/pax.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center/Red Roof Inn/Days Inn or equivalent
Jersey Gardens is essentially a mall in New Jersey, it is a mainly a two story indoor mall which has outlets for many stores and shops. It is an ideal spot for tourists who want to buy new things on their tour.
New York is a really beautiful city, it becomes even more lively and beautiful in during the night. It is always recommended to go for a night tour of New York City as it is really exciting.
We will go to Watkins Glen Park. It is the most famous Finger Lake State Park. If it is closed or weather conditions are not favorable, then we will head to Corning Glass Museum. Here we will watch the Glass making process. Next, visit the brilliant Niagara Falls. Inside the Niagara Falls State Park, view three incredible falls including the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. Today we will also enjoy the night view of the Niagara Falls.
Note: Night view is not guaranteed for some days due to late sunset.
Winter itinerary effective from 2020
Applywhen Watkins Glen is closed）New York/New Jersey→Secret Caverns (Optional, 60 mins)→Niagara Skywheel(optional, 30mins (if timeis capable)→Niagara Falls Illumination and night view
Hotel: Universal Inn/ Comfort Inn/ Days Inn/ Sleep Inn or Similar.
The American Falls is part of the three waterfalls that make up the Niagara Falls. It lets visitors enjoy an exhilarating experience of its beautiful surroundings and fascinating history.
Falling from a height of 181 feet, the rushing waters of the beautiful Bridal falls, located between Goat Island and Luna Island, drench you with their beauty and spray.
A glass-made museum located in the NYC is known as Corning Museum of Glass. The science, history and art of the glass can be seen at this place.
Corning is a city that is located in Steuben County in New York, it is situated on the Chemung River. The population of the city is around 11,000 and the city is named after Erastus Corning.
The place is sometimes also referred to as Canadian falls. Potentially the Horseshoe Falls are the part and parcel of the famous NiagaraFalls and is located on the Niagara River. It is known as the Canadian Falls due to its location in Canada.
The City of Niagara Falls is famous for its name and the beauty it contains, it is also the place for the famous Niagara Falls water fall, hence the name. it is visited by many people each year.
For over 75 years, visitors from across the globe come to Niagara Falls, They have been able to witness the impressive nighttime illumination of the American and Horseshoe falls. Every season visitors get to experience the autumn in a new way. Complete night-view of Niagara Falls on some summer evenings might be limited or not available because of the late sunset time and the US Federal Government rules on the driving hours.
Officially discovered by a local farmer after his cattle wandered into the entrance to cool down. Deep underneath the soil we will tread as we move on to our daily lives there can be found the mysterious halls carved by the patient and unerring hand of the period. However, the majority of such silent places have yet to be viewed or visited by human, there are some whose veils have been lifted and their secrets has been revealed. The Secret Caverns is just such a place.
The Village located outside the Watkins Glen is known as Watkins Glen State Park. It is located in the region of Finger Lakes. The park remains open for public throughout the year.
Summer Itinerary: Apply when Mariposa Toronto Harbor & Hornblower Niagara Cruise are closed.) Niagara Falls (Canada side) → IMAX Movie (Canada side) (45 mins) → Hornblower Niagara Cruise (Optional, 30 mins) → Skylon Tower Observation Deck & Lunch (Optional, 100 mins) → Toronto → CN Tower (Optional, 60 mins) → Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise (Optional, 45 mins) → Chinese Dinner in Toronto Chinatown (Optional, 60 mins) During the trip, we will pass by: Rainbow Bridge (U.S./Canada Border)
Winter Itinerary: Apply when Mariposa Toronto Harbor Cruise & Hornblower Niagara Cruise are closed.) Journey Behind the Falls (Optional, 45 mins. Only when the time allows.) → IMAX Movie (Canada side) (Optional, 45 mins) → Skylon Tower Observation Deck & Lunch (Optional, 100 mins) → CN Tower (Optional, 60 mins) → Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (Optional, 60 mins) → Casa Loma (Optional, 60 mins) → Chinese Dinner in Toronto Chinatown (Opt ional, 60 mins)
Special Notes: Hornblower Niagara Cruise will be closed from 12/01/2019
Hotel: Travelodge Toronto East/ Quality Hotel and Suites Airport East or Similar.
Casa Loma located in midtown Toronto, is known for its architecture. It is a Gothic Revival style house and gardens which was built back in 1914. It is a popular museum and landmark of the area.
China Town, Toronto was first developed during the 19th century and is one of the largest China Towns of North America, there are six China Towns in Toronto.
The CN tower is a concrete communications tower and is 553 meters tall, it was built on old railway lands and was completed in 1976 and became the world’s largest freestanding structure.
In the premises of Niagara Falls, there is film theatre known as IMAX Theatre. People visit this theatre to enjoy live shows and movies related to Niagara’s History.
Niagara Falls is itself a very famous attraction, Journey Behind The Falls is another attraction there, it is a essentially a series of tunnels near the bottom of the Horseshoe Falls.
It refers to the cruise service of Lake Ontario which is among the five great lakes of North America. The northern, western and southwestern part of the lake is in Canada and the eastern part is in US.
Lake Ontario is a popular lake of North America; it is named among the five greatest lakes of North American region. The eastern portion of the lake is spread across United States of America.
Maid of the Mist Boat is a famous water ride that runs in Niagara Falls. The boat tour provide beautiful scenic views to the visitors.
If you want to see and enjoy everything that the Toronto Harbor has to offer then you should probably seek help from Mariposa Cruises. This service will give you a detailed tour or cruise of the Toronto Harbor that you should enjoy.
Niagara Falls is situated on the border of Canada and the United States, this is why there is an other City of Niagara Falls that is situated on the Western Bank of the river in Ontario Canada.
The Rainbow Bridge also known as the Niagara Falls International in United States is a world famous tourist site and connects the east of US to the west of Canada.
Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada is a public aquarium located in Toronto, Ontario. The aquarium is owned by Ripley Entertainment and is one of the three aquariums owned by the company.
At the Skylon Tower situated at the Niagara Falls in Ontario Canada, there lies a revolving restaurant which is about 775ft above the Niagara Falls. It gives one rotation per hour and meal is served with leisure.
The Skylon Tower is located in the Niagara Falls at Ontario in Canada. It is headed towards the sky and gives a 360 degree of the Niagara Falls. The tower is 263 meters above the Niagara Falls.
To have delicious dim sum dinner on Chinese restaurants of Toronto is a wonderfully memorable experience. The food stuff is superbly yummy, inexpensive and satisfying with incredibly splendid scenery and sound around.
Toronto City Hall represents the history of the city and the creation of itself. It has a volume of things for its visitors to learn about from Council Chambers to Podium Green Roof.
Toronto Dinner, especially the dinner cruise offers a unique dining experience. Visitors can dance and dine the night watching the sun set under the starry skies. The visitors are sure to spend a memorable evening on this breathtaking skyline watching the city’s waterfront and sounds from the harbor on the waterfront.
Situated along the south northern coast of the Lake Ontario, Toronto is great and culturally diverse. The green trees and ravines, trails and parks and recreation are the things attracting visitors in a great number.
If it is the mid-year season, then our first stop will be at Thousand Islands (closed in winter) in the morning for Boat Tour. This ship will be cruising on the St-Lawrence River, located on the American and Canadian outskirt. You will see pleasant waterway view alongside various sizes of islands. While we are on our way back to New York City, we will stop by some duty free stores.
Hotel: Comfort Inn/ Days Inn/ Sleep Inn or Similar.
St. Lawrence is an immense and mesmerizing river flowing in the heart of North America. It establishes a connection between Great Lakes and Atlantic. The length of this wonderful river is 1,197 km.
It is a cruise service which you can avail to tour the thousand islands. Through the boat you can see some of the best breath taking sites. During the tour information about each location is also provided. The tour is very famous hence is very crowded.
It is a group of islands located in Ontario Canada, the exact number of islands are 1864. The length of these islands is 50 miles and they straddle the US-Canada border.
Our first stop on the last day of trip will be the One World Observatory (from 2019). Later, you can journey on Hudson River (Freedom Goddess Island Boat Tour, 60-Mins) to see the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Visit the famous U.S.S. Intrepid. Stroll along Wall Street, see the Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and the statue of Charging Bull to name a few. Visit the Metropolitan Museum (if time allows), Times Square, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum (if time allows). Pass by the Fifth Avenue, United Nations home office, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center Site, and Freedom Tower.
Book your flights after 7:00 PM.
Enjoy the impressive view of New York City walking on the Brooklyn Bridge which is an hybrid cable suspension bridge with striking architecture.
The One World Trade Centre was formerly known as Freedom Tower. In the lower Manhattan NYC, it is the rebuilt World Trade Centre that was ruined in the 9/11 incident.
One of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists, the New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is a must see place.
Founded privately in 1870, the "Met," as it is colloquially known, is a US National Historic Landmark, and an icon of New York City.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
The New York Stock Exchange or NYSE is often referred to as the Big Board, it is the world's largest stock exchange as far as market capitalization is concerned as it lists companies at $19.69 trillion.
The sixth tallest building of the world is known as One World Trade Centre, standing in New York, US, amid the complex of rebuilt trade buildings. Also, the stunning view of the building impresses the tourists.
The Rockefeller Center is located in the New York City and is a popular tourist destination of America. It is a huge building with a massive set up for art, entertainment, shopping and much more.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Statue of Liberty is a splendidly huge sculpture situated on Liberty Island, New York, US. The visitors love to see this famous symbol of freedom and the history attached to it.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
Trinity Church, a functional, well-funded and historic church, is at 75 Broadway in Manhattan and close to the junction of Wall Street. Basically, it is visited for typical religious activities and marvelous architecture.
Legitimately an “international phase” and not part of the America, the U.N. Headquarters practically mirrors worldwide collaboration. Constructed in 1947 and completed in 1961, the sight has captivating landscape on 18-1cre space expanded on the East River.
It is famous museum located in the city of New York. The museum is basically a maritime and military history museum. The museum contains some historical ships and is hence a wonderful tourist spot for the visitors.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Attraction Admission Info: The Senior person's age of Corning Museum of Glass has been updated to 62+years old.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Casa Loma, ON||$30.00||$20.00||$25.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Journey Behind the Falls, ON||$24.00||$15.00||$24.00|
|Lake Ontario Cruise, ON||$23.50||$16.33||$21.60|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Niagara SkyWheel, ON||$14.50||$8.50||$14.50|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$39.00||$32.00||$36.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$39.55||$27.40||$27.40|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$16.00||$10.20||$16.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$29.50||$18.00||$25.00|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from three New York Airports (LGA,EWR,JFK) between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM.
- Meet the tour guide at the baggage claim area for Domestic arrivals and For international arrivals meet the guide outside at customs exit.
- Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $130 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
- Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 6:00 PM 87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013
- Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 5:00 PM 131-80 39th AVE Flushing, NY 11354
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I would like to mention few of the amazing places which we toured including the Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands, Casa Loma, Times Square, and Madame Tussaud museum. Before we reached the Toronto the boat cruise did really leave us amused by the incredible fun we had on it. The last day was spent on exploring the New York City and we also get to see the Empire State building and the bustling culture of the city. The hotels were also worth spending the night at.
I remember the time when we booked this tour it was summers time. My uncle told me about this 5-day bus tour which they just recently experience. I immediately reserved the bus tour for me and my siblings. It started out not so much because the very first day was spent on our own at the New York but for the rest of the days we toured countless landmarks and the best one was the Niagara as indeed it’s the best around the country.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
One of the things i really liked about that tour was the Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service. Next best thing was the accommodation, though our hotels were not 5 stars, but they were very clean and comfortable hotels. The organization of the our was amazing, there was no delay at all and our tour guide was very professional guy. we enjoyed a lot Metropolitan Museum of Art, Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like Casa Loma,Corning Museum of Glass,Hornblower Niagara Cruise, Lake Ontario Cruise, One World Observatory, Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, Skylon Tower. It was really a great tour.
Overall, it was a good trip. The value was good for the price we paid. Be prepared that the drive in the bus will be long and you have to be fast in rest room breaks. Most of the tourists are Chinese, but the tour guide speaks both English and Chinese. Ariel was a good tour guide. She was friendly and nice.
Tour guides are okay overall. Hotels are nice, worth the money spent. Itineraries are quite comprehensive. Well managed tour. Professional and well behaved guides were friendly, good knowledge, helpful. Very cost effective way of touring.
The tour was really amazing and professionally conducted. The only thing is that the visit to Watkins Glen was abruptly changed to Corning Glass Museum and was a bit of disappointment. Other than that there were no issues. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
We have a Nice tour experience. One thing I could say, is a Good tour but you have to wake up early. The rest is prima. It is a nice Tour. Very exhaustive. They take good care of Chinese and not other tourists. If you want to explore more places in short time then this is recommended. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.