Hometown – NYC (Self-guided tour in Flushing)
The Itinerary of the first day depends on your landing time. Our tour guide will meet you at all three airports (JFK, LGA, and EWR) to offer complimentary airport pickup service. Those who arrive at JFK or LGA before 5:00 pm will enjoy flushing queens tour before going to the hotel. Customers arriving at EWR can either go to the hotel or if they arrive before 12:00 PM then they can take Jersey Gardens tour for $10/pax. If you arrive before 4 PM then you can also take optional night tour of the city for $25/pax.
Hotel: E Hotel Banquet & Conference Center/Red Roof Inn/Days Inn or equivalent
New York – Watkins Glen Park – Niagara Falls
We will go to Watkins Glen Park. It is the most famous Finger Lake State Park. If it is closed or weather conditions are not favorable, then we will head to Corning Glass Museum. Here we will watch the Glass making process. Next, visit the brilliant Niagara Falls. Inside the Niagara Falls State Park, view three incredible falls including the American Falls, Horse Shoe Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. Today we will also enjoy the night view of the Niagara Falls.
Note: Night view is not guaranteed for some days due to late sunset.
Hotel: Universal Inn/ Comfort Inn/ Days Inn/ Sleep Inn or Similar.
Niagara Falls – Toronto, Canada
Today we will enjoy Maid of the Mist Boat Ride (summer only). Watch an IMAX motion picture called The Legends of the Falls. We will start our day by crossing the Rainbow Bridge to enter Canada. We will then take you to the Skylon Tower. We then head to Toronto in the evening. Visit CN tower and also the beautiful Lake Ontario. You can enjoy Lake Ontario Cruise (summer) here. During winters we will take you to Casa Loma and Ripley's Aquarium. We will also pass by Toronto City Hall and Legislative Assembly of Ontario. You can also have amazing food at the famous China Town.
Hotel: Travelodge Toronto East/ Quality Hotel and Suites Airport East or Similar.
- Casa Loma, ON
- China Town, ON
- CN Tower, ON
- IMAX Theatre, Niagara Falls, ON
- Lake Ontario Cruise, ON
- Lake Ontario, ON
- Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY
- Mariposa Toronto Harbour Cruise, ON
- Niagara Falls, ON
- Rainbow Bridge, NY
- Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON
- SkyLon Tower Lunch, ON
- Skylon Tower, ON
- Toronto City Hall, ON
- Toronto Dinner, ON
- Toronto, ON
Toronto – Thousand Islands - New York
If it is the mid-year season, then our first stop will be at Thousand Islands (closed in winter) in the morning for Boat Tour. This ship will be cruising on the St-Lawrence River, located on the American and Canadian outskirt. You will see pleasant waterway view alongside various sizes of islands. While we are on our way back to New York City, we will stop by some duty free stores.
Hotel: Comfort Inn/ Days Inn/ Sleep Inn or Similar.
New York city tour – Hometown
Our first stop on the last day of trip will be the One World Observatory (from 2019). Later, you can journey on Hudson River to see the Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge. Visit the famous U.S.S. Intrepid. Stroll along Wall Street, see the Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and the statue of Charging Bull to name a few. Visit the Metropolitan Museum (if time allows), Times Square, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum (if time allows). Pass by the Fifth Avenue, United Nations home office, Rockefeller Center, World Trade Center Site, and Freedom Tower.
Book your flights after 7:00 PM.
- Brooklyn Bridge, NY
- Freedom Tower, NY
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY
- New York City, NY
- New York Stock Exchange, NY
- One World Observatory
- Rockefeller Center, NY
- Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY
- Statue of Liberty, NY
- Times Square, NY
- Trinity Church, NY
- United Nations Headquarters, NY
- USS Intrepid, NY
- Wall Street, NY
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $8/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Casa Loma, ON||$25.00||$15.00||$20.00|
|Corning Museum of Glass, NY||$20.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|Hornblower Niagara Cruise, ON||$34.70||$23.40||$34.70|
|Lake Ontario Cruise, ON||$23.50||$16.33||$21.60|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Maid of the Mist Boat Ride, Niagara Falls, NY||$19.25||$11.20||$19.25|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$25.00||$15.00||$25.00|
|One World Observatory||$37.00||$30.50||$35.00|
|Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, ON||$39.55||$27.40||$27.40|
|Skylon Tower, ON||$16.00||$10.20||$16.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Thousand Island Cruise, ON||$28.00||$13.25||$24.75|
|Thousand Islands Cruise Breakfast||$11.50||$9.50||$11.50|
|Toronto Dinner, ON||$22.00||$22.00||$22.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
133-35 Roosevelt Avenue, (New York Food Court) Flushing, NY 11354 before 5:00 PM
87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013 before 6:00 PM
Free drop-off at LGA, EWR, JFK for return flights booked after 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I would like to mention few of the amazing places which we toured including the Niagara Falls, Thousand Islands, Casa Loma, Times Square, and Madame Tussaud museum. Before we reached the Toronto the boat cruise did really leave us amused by the incredible fun we had on it. The last day was spent on exploring the New York City and we also get to see the Empire State building and the bustling culture of the city. The hotels were also worth spending the night at.
I remember the time when we booked this tour it was summers time. My uncle told me about this 5-day bus tour which they just recently experience. I immediately reserved the bus tour for me and my siblings. It started out not so much because the very first day was spent on our own at the New York but for the rest of the days we toured countless landmarks and the best one was the Niagara as indeed it’s the best around the country.
I am really thankful to one friend of mine who recommended Golden Bus Tours to me. It is really an amazing company, their services are wonderful and their customer service team are very helpful and patient. Also the organization of the tour was really great. we moved exactly on time according to the schedule that was given to us by the tour guide, who was a really nice and helpful guy. Great job Golden Bus Tours.
One of the things i really liked about that tour was the Complimentary Airport pick up and drop off service. Next best thing was the accommodation, though our hotels were not 5 stars, but they were very clean and comfortable hotels. The organization of the our was amazing, there was no delay at all and our tour guide was very professional guy. we enjoyed a lot Metropolitan Museum of Art, Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum.
The best tour i had in many years. Great service and hospitality, tour guide is an amazing person, really helpful and friendly, yet very professional at the same time. both accommodation and transportation are really luxurious. We saw a lot of nice places for the first time like Casa Loma,Corning Museum of Glass,Hornblower Niagara Cruise, Lake Ontario Cruise, One World Observatory, Ripleys Aquarium of Canada, Skylon Tower. It was really a great tour.
Overall, it was a good trip. The value was good for the price we paid. Be prepared that the drive in the bus will be long and you have to be fast in rest room breaks. Most of the tourists are Chinese, but the tour guide speaks both English and Chinese. Ariel was a good tour guide. She was friendly and nice.
Tour guides are okay overall. Hotels are nice, worth the money spent. Itineraries are quite comprehensive. Well managed tour. Professional and well behaved guides were friendly, good knowledge, helpful. Very cost effective way of touring.
The tour was really amazing and professionally conducted. The only thing is that the visit to Watkins Glen was abruptly changed to Corning Glass Museum and was a bit of disappointment. Other than that there were no issues. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
We have a Nice tour experience. One thing I could say, is a Good tour but you have to wake up early. The rest is prima. It is a nice Tour. Very exhaustive. They take good care of Chinese and not other tourists. If you want to explore more places in short time then this is recommended. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule, it was a great effort from the tour guide who was a great guy by the way. The accommodation was really comfortable, really clean and cozy hotels and we saw some amazing places. It was really a great tour and great experience. I really hope i can do it again some time.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.