5-Day New York/New Jersey to Maine, Mystic Aquarium, York Wild Kingdom Zoo & Acadia National Park Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-NYC-362A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Thu,Sun (2020-05-03 To 2020-09-27)
Venture into unique places offering the best options to see important places such as New York, New Jersey, Flushing, Asian commercial and retail area, boutiques, Jersey Garden Outlets Shopping, Connecticut and Massachusetts, York's Wild Kingdom Zoo, Maine - Portland, the Portland Headlight house, the Atlantic Ocean, Salem Witch Museum, Nature Cruise or lobster boats, Bar Harbor, Acadia National Park, Cadillac Mountain, Eagle Lake, the sand beach, thunder hole, Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens Mystic Aquarium, Titanic, South African penguins show, New York City, One World Observatory, Central Park, Hudson River, Statue Of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, USS Intrepid, Wall Street, Trinity Church, Times Square, Madame Tussauds, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero and the WTO - Freedom tower.
Day 1, guests will be arriving at JFK & LGA in New York or EWR in New Jersey. Our tour guide will meet at the baggage claim area. Guests arriving at JFK or LGA before 5:00 pm will be sent to Flushing in Queens. This is a safe Asian retail and commercial area featuring best choices of shopping and dining options. Guests arriving at EWR airport will reach the hotel and take some rest. There is add-on option for the EWR arriving guests to visit Jersey Garden Outlets Shopping. All the guests arriving before 4:30 pm can enjoy perfect night life with our tailored night tour for an additional fee. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Hotel: E Hotel Edison, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn ME or Similar.
Elizabeth is in New Jersey, United States and is the largest city. Recently the population has increased and its ranking was as the four largest by population. The population showed 3.7% increase in the 2000 census and from 2010 an increase of 3.2% is expected as an increase in population.
It is the name of a neighborhood located at the north eastern side of the city of New York. The area is mostly residential and downtown flushing is considered as the fourth largest district in USA as far as central business is concerned.
Jersey Gardens is essentially a mall in New Jersey, it is a mainly a two story indoor mall which has outlets for many stores and shops. It is an ideal spot for tourists who want to buy new things on their tour.
New York is a really beautiful city, it becomes even more lively and beautiful in during the night. It is always recommended to go for a night tour of New York City as it is really exciting.
We will leave New York, cross the New England Region states: Connecticut and Massachusetts, head to the York's Wild Kingdom Zoo. See here the rare Indian white tigers, African lions, and zebras, largest rodent capybara, peacocks, apes and kangaroos. By the day end, we will go to Maine - Portland, to see the Portland Headlight house. This lighthouse faces the Atlantic Ocean and is in use. When the York’s the Wild Kingdom is closed, we will visit Salem Witch Museum. This museum offers a vivid demonstration in the famous witches’ hall, and headphones are available for free for Chinese, German, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Spanish and French. Stay overnight in the hotel and relax.
Hotel: Fireside Inn & Suites, Auburn, ME/ Comfort Inn, Waterville, ME or Similar.
A historic lighthouse in Cape Elizabeth is none other than Portland Head Light. At the primary shipping channel’s entrance, the light station sits on a head of land.
The Witch History Museum is located in Salem, Massachusetts and features dioramas and first person narrations, including little-known information about nineteen "witches" that were put to death in 1692.
The Salem city is well known for its maritime history. It is a pedestrian friendly, vibrant city getting annually over a million tourists to visit its historic architecture, museums, distinct attractions and eclectic mix of dining options and shops. The public transportation is well facilitated
South Portland was incorporated in 1898 and is a city in Maine, United States. The city is famous for its waterworks and it situated on the Portland harbor with a rich history.
The community of beach within town of York is a famous place known as York Beach. It has 20ft of elevation. The Short and Long Sands make it distinctive than other beaches in the world.
One of the best amusement parks and family-oriented zoos in Maine is known as York’s World Kingdom. Apart from park and zoo, there are many attractive sights that need to be seen by the visitors.
On Day 3, we will start the day with Nature Cruise or lobster boats and know about bald eagle, sea ducks, wild marine animals, harbor seals and lobster catching process. At noon, we will reach the Bar Harbor, an old fishing village and to try lobster ice cream, French steamed Maine lobster, blueberry ice cream, blueberry soda, blueberry pie and lobster ice cream. From there, we will reach the Acadia National Park and visit the tall mountain along the Mount. The earliest sunrise is at Desert Island, while the top sunset is at the Cadillac Mountain. Along the way enjoy a view of Eagle Lake, and reach up the summit to see 60 islands scattered. Later, we will visit the sand beach and thunder hole. In the night return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Hotel: Fireside Inn & Suites, Auburn, ME/ Comfort Inn, Waterville, ME or Similar.
Breathtaking beauty and awesome nature awaits visitors to Acadia National Park, a bewitching treasure on the coast of Maine and located on the magnificent Mount Desert Island.
It is wonderful cruise service and is a great source of seeing the natural beauty. The cruise service is also a good way to know about the history of the Bar Harbor. The Acadia Nature Cruise (Seasonal), ME is a great service to avail for tourism purpose.
Come aboard a cruise on the Bar Harbor and give yourself the rarest opportunity to view some amazing sea creatures like the Finback Whales, Humpback Whales, White-sided Dolphins. Surrounded by the Acadia National Park and the eastern side of the Mt. Desert Island, Bar Harbor features some extraordinary sceneries.
Experience the thrill of adventure, romance and mystique in Bar Harbor with rock-bound coast and soaring granite cliffs. The main attractions are biking, hiking, lakes and mountaineering.
At an elevation of 1530 feet, The Cadillac Mountain is the highest point in Atlantic Seaboard and the best place to see the exquisite landscape and seascape.
Eagle Lake in Aroostook County, Maine, United States is a town. Eagle Lake is 18 miles long serving as the centerpiece in Aroostook County. This lake is at the southern end of five lakes of the Fish River Chain stretching to Long Lake in St. Agatha. Visitors coming here can fish for landlocked salmon, brook trout, and lake trout.
This a well-known cruise in Maine. Lobster Steal Cruise is about 80 to 90 minutes of sightseeing cruise along the scenic lighthouses, historic Forts, Seal Rocks, as the professional tour guide explains the daily routine of Maine Lobstermen. The cruise also features a lobster trap to catch the lobsters.
When water piles up in the Thunder Hole, and it lets it off, the scenery is soul-sapping. The visitors can have a close view of the hole through the railing available.
We will start in the early morning on Day 4 to go for Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens that has plenty of inspiring Gardens and the interactive marine research aquarium, Mystic Aquarium exhibiting the Titanic in the Atlantic Ocean. Guests can take photos, see fluorescent jelly fish, and touch blue lobster and fishes, besides enjoying the South African penguin's show. Finally, get back to the hotel at night and relax.
Hotel: E Hotel Edison, Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Sleep Inn ME or Similar.
Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens is in Boothbay, Maine. This Botanical garden covers 270 acres featuring waterfront on Barters Island Road over a mile. This is a memorable garden and hard to forget. The horticulture and art present a perfect combination and looks beautiful during Christmas with lights. There is a facility to have dinner and snacks.
The coastline in the East of Great Lakes in Maine is known as Maine Coastline. This coastline is based on the area of 56, 00 kilometers.
A U.S state that is famous for its Reserves, abundant parks, Maritime History and rocky coastline is known as Maine. The capital of the state is Augusta.
Refers to a famous aquarium located in Connecticut. The aquarium was opened in the year 1973 and consists of an area of 11 ha. The aquarium has the largest Beluga (outdoor).
Mystic CT is in New London County, in the United States. It has a relaxed charm making it an appropriate vacation destination offering a fresh breath of air. It lies between Boston and New York. There are farm areas from the Northeast Connecticut corner to the Connecticut coastal towns and neighboring Rhode Island.
We will travel the entire of New York City without missing on any of the famous museums and landmarks or shopping boutiques. Starting with One World Observatory (from 2019). Take a sightseeing cruise (60-Mins) and enjoy the city on the Hudson River, do not miss the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty. Catch up with taking pictures of these as the backdrops. This is followed by visiting the USS INTREPID and wandering through the Wall Street, NYSE and heading to visit Times Square, Trinity Church, Madame Tussauds and Metropolitan Museum of Art. In the end, guests can see the Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, United Nations Headquarters, Ground Zero and the WTO - Freedom Tower. If there is more time available, we will take you to the Metropolitan Museum and Madame Tussauds.
Enjoy the impressive view of New York City walking on the Brooklyn Bridge which is an hybrid cable suspension bridge with striking architecture.
The site is well known for the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States of America as the world Trade Centre previously stood at the place which is known called Ground Zero.
A river that flows from north to south through East NYC is said to be as Hudson River. It has a total length of 507 kilometers. Lake Tear of the Clouds is connected to this lake.
A maritime and military history museum with ships collection located in NYC is Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum. The museum is located in Manhattan.
One of the Big Apple's most popular spots for tourists, the New York City branch of this international chain of sculpture museums is a must see place.
Founded privately in 1870, the "Met," as it is colloquially known, is a US National Historic Landmark, and an icon of New York City.
New York City is often known as just New York, it is the most populated city of the Unite States of America. The total population of the city is 8,491,079 which is really a lot.
The New York Stock Exchange or NYSE is often referred to as the Big Board, it is the world's largest stock exchange as far as market capitalization is concerned as it lists companies at $19.69 trillion.
The sixth tallest building of the world is known as One World Trade Centre, standing in New York, US, amid the complex of rebuilt trade buildings. Also, the stunning view of the building impresses the tourists.
The Rockefeller Center is located in the New York City and is a popular tourist destination of America. It is a huge building with a massive set up for art, entertainment, shopping and much more.
Saks Fifth Avenue was founded in 1898 and is an American department store chain. It is owned by the Hudson's Bay Company and is a flagship store. The corporate headquarters are located in New York City.
A symbol of America, a gift from French it is a tourist attraction and a place where 151 feet high statue stands. Nothing is better than watching the statue whilst cruising on a luxury Statue of Liberty Cruise.
Statue of Liberty is a splendidly huge sculpture situated on Liberty Island, New York, US. The visitors love to see this famous symbol of freedom and the history attached to it.
Once called "The Crossroads of the World," this is nothing but an intersection in midtown Manhattan where Broadway and Seventh Avenue ends. Times Square is a popular destination of America and there is so much to do there.
Trinity Church, a functional, well-funded and historic church, is at 75 Broadway in Manhattan and close to the junction of Wall Street. Basically, it is visited for typical religious activities and marvelous architecture.
The street-running blocks in the lower Manhattan of New York with 0.7 m long length is said to be as Wall Street. This leading financial center and powerful city is located in New York.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charge for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers should not buy admission tickets or passes on their own and use them on this discounted tours. In case they do, they will have to arrange their own transport.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Acadia Nature Cruise(Seasonal), ME||$32.00||$18.00||$32.00|
|Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens, ME||$16.00||$8.00||$14.00|
|Lobster Steal Cruise(Seasonal), ME||$29.00||$18.00||$29.00|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, NY||$25.00||$23.00||$25.00|
|Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY||$25.00||$0.00||$17.00|
|New York City Night Tour, NY||$35.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|One World Trade Center, NY||$39.00||$32.00||$36.00|
|Portland Head LightHouse, ME||$2.00||$2.00||$2.00|
|Salem Witch Museum, MA||$12.00||$9.00||$11.00|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise, NY||$29.00||$17.00||$24.00|
|Yorks Wild Kingdom, ME||$15.00||$9.00||$15.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from JFK/LGA/EWR between 8:30 AM to 12:00 AM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area for the international flight.
- Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 5:00 PM 131-80 39th AVE Flushing, NY 11354
- Free Hotel Transfer, If you arrive before 6:00 PM 87 Bowery (2nd Floor), Chinatown, New York, NY 10013
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 15% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 13 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 40% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3-12 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs on departure day.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 18 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation and reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Final hotels booked may not be same as the one mentioned on the website.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
When I arrived back at my home I started to miss the amazing time we had on the bus tour with incredible hotels and destinations. The entire family of mine boarded and the golden thing about this tour was the friendly and appropriate facility provided by the tour agency: our travel guide was a nice guy. The best day I experienced was our last day because there was so much to do and enjoy, we took the right time in a morning to step on the Empire State Building’s Observatory and then the Hudson River Cruise: what a wonderful time. Well, I wasn’t prepared for the scary stuff at the Salem Witch Museum but really that was brilliant. Those were some best five days of my life. Thanks a lot!
If you are a US citizen you must get a ticket from wherever you live, and go on this tour that demands only 5 days of break from your busy schedule. The tour was great and the tour was decent. I learned a lot and saw a lot of cool things. There is no doubt that going on this tour is a great way to explore and learn about what they do in each place and the importance of each place. I did not feel happy with my bus seat as it was a bit hard and I had to go with it for the entire tour.
There were so many points in our journey where I happened to wonder that are we going to stop the bus and visit something? Due to the excessive traveling and bus rides. Our destinations were far distanced; therefore we got to reach on the bus. Acadia National Park, the York Zoo, and New England Aquarium all were just pretty enjoyable. The accommodations were the best and stayed in the best hotels in town as well as to mention the Comfort Inn Hotel which was so luxurious. We saw so many natural attractions and it was wonderful. Love from Turkey!
This tour is a must go tour when you come to New York. The tour is highly professional and well done. Give yourself a full tour for 5 days and maybe even some extra time to walk around if possible in the gorgeous surroundings. My tour guide was perfect. He was humorous, knowledgeable, and witty. He ensured the tour was informative and at the same time kept smiling. Overall, the tour week was great and our tour guide was absolutely great. The accommodation to sightseeing and transportation, all were good. Will certainly come back for more tours, I recommend five stars.