5-Day Los Angeles to Universal Studios, Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland/San Diego and Los Angeles City Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-LA-427A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Join us on the most exciting bus tour starting from Los Angeles. We will explore visit Disneyland, San Diego, U.S. Naval compound, Coronado Island, Hotel Del Coronado, Balboa Park, Old Town San Diego, Universal Studios, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, farmer market, downtown Los Angeles, observation deck, Memorial Stadium and more with exclusive offers and discounts.
Guests will arrive Los Angeles city to join this exciting tour. Our tour guide will pick up guests and transfer to the hotel to check in where you will have the night stay.
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback or Similar.
Option 1: Disneyland
Begin our day in the morning, today we will spend a full day in exploring the fantasy of Disneyland. After having the unlimited fun at this theme park we will head to the hotel for night stay.
Option 2: San Diego City Tour
We may join a San Diego City Tour. We will travel towards the south along the Pacific Ocean and head to San Diego. Our first stop will be the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. After enjoying lunch, we will visit Coronado Island. Here we will explore the known attractions like Hotel Del Coronado and Balboa Park. We will sightsee the beautiful botanical gardens and unique Spanish architecture lining the long walkways. Later we will enjoy exploring the Old Town San Diego, here we will stroll around and buy souvenirs and handicrafts. In the evening we will travel back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast. On the way, we may get a chance to see the beautiful view of the sunset. Night stay will be in Los Angeles.
Hotel: Hotel Saddleback or Similar.
Visit the urban cultural park of Balboa in San Diego which offers natural vegetation zones, gardens, museums, zoos, green belts and many recreational activities.
One of the two popular theme parks of Disney World that has been built in the year 1955 is known as Disneyland. The park is famous for its rides everywhere in the world.
The Naval Base San Diego is often referred to as 32nd Street Naval Station, it is one of the largest naval base in the United States and consists of more than 50 ships.
Tourists and residents visit old Town San Diego, CA. The history and its culture are its main attraction. More than 25 restaurants are offering cultural and authentic cuisine, besides shopping and food options. There are many events and also entertainment features in the restaurants. Visitors can experience the finest days.
As the name suggests it is a tourism service which is provided in relation to the city of San Diego. There are various packages in this tourism service with each offering something unique and special.
San Diego is a city on the Pacific coast of California known for its beaches, parks and warm climate. Tourism industry owes the best in changing the city’s climate with many Spanish and Mexican heritages.
A well-known Maritime museum in San Diego is famous with the name of USS Midway Museum. It was established in 2004 as a museum. The aircraft carriers Midway are present the museum.
In the morning of the third day, we will visit Universal Studios to experience the movie magic at its best. The excitement begins when we enjoy the wonderful attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park. We will also get a chance to enjoy exciting day shows and performances. We will also take a studio tour and sightsee the magic of film making and the mysteries behind the scenes of films.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
The San Fernando Valley located in Los Angeles has a famous theme park and film studio known as Universal Studios Hollywood. There isn’t any other popular and oldest film studios present in USA.
Begin our tour in the morning, today we will spend the whole day at Knott’s Berry Farm. In this California’s First Theme Park there is something exciting for every age group. Here we will get pleased to take thrilling rides such as fast-moving roller coasters, water rides and more. We will also enjoy various shows, see Western-themed stores and other attractions. Don’t miss a chance to meet Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the whole Peanuts gang who are the symbols of the park.
Hotel: Holiday Inn or Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
Knotts Berry Farm offers the Ghost Town. This is 30 seconds head over heels boomerang fun. The kids can enjoy Camp Snoopy. There is enough of water fun, and Knotts Berry Farm is best for its amusement park and chicken dinner.
On the last day, we will leave the hotel and start exploring the top attractions of Los Angeles. We will travel through the Los Angeles Basin and head to Santa Monica. Here we will enjoy the sunshine, the beach, and vogue on the Pacific coast. Next, we will stop at the Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. Here we will wander around if we are lucky enough we may come across Hollywood movie stars. After enjoying lunch at the farmer market, we will visit downtown, Los Angeles. We will experience the top of the US Bank tower (Fees Apply) and witness the outstanding view of the huge metropolis from the observation deck. For more adventure, we will take a ride of Sky slide. Our next stop will be the Los Angles Memorial Stadium. On the way, we’ll pass by the Angel Flight Railway and the University of Southern California. When the tour ends, we will drop off travelers.
Beverly Hills is a charmingly beautiful neighborhood that houses a number of rich and famous people. It has plenty of Hollywood connections with plenty of stars calling it home.
Refers to the city located in the south of California, well known for its television and film industry. The area of the city is 1,302 km² with a population of 3.884 million according to the census of 2013.
A shopping district and famous tourist attraction ‘The Rodeo Drive’ is a two-mile long street located in Beverly Hills, California. At this drive there lies a world renowned sculptor of Robert Graham entitled “Torso”.
The Griffith Observatory, a gift of Los Angeles, California, is situated on the southern bent of Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park of Los Angeles. It is a fine place for restaurant experience, nightlife enjoyment and urban scenery.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the Tours are conducted in 55 seats Air conditioned bus. Some time Tour is conducted in Mini Van based on number of customers.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Airport pickup service charges $10/person.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day. If you skip some attraction, you cannot do it on your own. You can sit near the bus or visit some nearby place, but you will not be allowed to sit in the bus.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$129.00||$113.00||$129.00|
|Knotts Berry Farm, CA||$60.00||$42.00||$42.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$78.00||$78.00||$78.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$109.00||$99.00||$109.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Free Airport Pickup from International Airport (LAX) between 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM. For Domestic arrivals meet the guide at the baggage claim area and at Waiting Area for the international flight.
- Paid pickup service is available for 24 hours. $100 for 1 or 2 persons and $10 per additional person will be charged.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $80/person or 15% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 60% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $85 Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ 50% Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was really an awesome tour. More than my expectation. Thetour was planned very well. We covered all the places. Adequate time was given for all points.Reserved hotels were good. The tour guides and drivers were trained and managed thing in a best possible way. We spent the best time at the Grand Canyon, Yosemite park and San Francisco. At the start, I was not interested to visit outlets but the prices were very cheap, I bought outfits for my family. But the whole day is more than enough for it we can cover some other place during this time. I recommended this tour to my friends and fellows. Missing good time and lovely places.
A very memorable trip with much fun and adventurous activities were also a part of this 5 day tour. I enjoyed the old town in San Diego city and shopping experience was incredible over there. All the five days were full of fun because it was not a routine bored trip. Its arrangement was unique with comprehensive exploration. We were never in a hurry. Much time was given to almost all destinations and that was the best thing for me. Hustle and bustle and quick visit always disturbs me in bus tours but this bus tour of five days never made me feel in a hurry. It was flexible trip and was all about us. Best trip of my life. Highly suggesting it to all ages that go and book it, feel it and enjoy it! Many thanks!
A happy long trip of five days was spent with an amazing bus and its team was also fantastic in all their areas of services. Long tours always give you memories but this long tour was a new experience because I was first time experiencing guidance and was bit worried that may be too much of explaining would not appeal me in this trip but no I was wrong because our tour guide was Alex and his professionalisms impressed me a lot. He knew how to make his guidance interesting and there was not a single place I liked without guidance. On reaching every destination I was searching Alex that he will now interestingly engaged in his information about all places. Things can be more enhancing in any trip with such type of fantastic guidance. I was so excited for the Disneyland tour and enjoyed it the most in this entire trip of 5 days where many other destinations were covered. I loved it simply and going to enjoy it again with my best buddy because it was an experience that was worth sharing and with balanced guidance. A lot of thanks!
What a day that was when we explored the amazing attractions of entire city of San Diego and the most attractive thing was the experience of Spanish architecture in that particular day. I joined this tour alone and was a part of crowded bus but I loved the fun inside the bus. Its music and hygiene was appreciable one and enjoyed a lot. Highly recommending it because its easiness and simplicity is the best part of it! There is much to enjoy in this bus with all the ease and simplest ways of booking it. Thanks
Amazing tour. I Joined this tour with my wife. I visited the US for the first time, I came from Australia. It was a lovely tour and a wonderful experience. The team was very helpful. My tour guide was very painstaking. He was giving attention to every individual and explaining the facts of the places we visited. I will give more numbers to Yosemite National park. We took a helicopter ride, it was the best experience. All the arrangements were fine. I was satisfied with all arrangements and tour plan. Completely enjoyed this trip. Highly recommended.
I am a thrill lover and what could be the most exciting thing for me in this 5 day bus tour other than thrilling ride of sky slide. Yes! the other destinations were exceptional as well and loved the detailing of this bus tour. The entire attractions were explored with good guides who seemed to be more energetic than us and that was the real spirit of this bus tour. I loved it; I admire it and certainly recommend it to go and its booking without delaying a second. All the 5 stars for best guided trip ever!
1 Best experiences were of the universal studio and Knott Berry Farm in this long trip of 5 days. All the five days were embedded with the attractiveness of amazing destinations where I felt great and got to know a lot about all beautiful places. Driver was very nice man and gave us much time at amazing attraction and never was in hurry but on the other hand he covered all the places of itinerary and that was a big talent and amazing skill of him. Thanks
It was a very detailed tour where entire day was given to specific cities and loved exploring all the interesting places in this long tour of bus. I was there with my sister and was super satisfied with all the 5 day accommodation as well. Los Angeles city was the exceptional experience for me in this 5 day bus tour with amazing information about all other lovely places as well. Bus was of good and enough size to accommodate all of us and I enjoyed shopping experience as well in this lovely trip. A lot of thanks!