Los Angeles – Sequoia N.P – Pleasanton
We will pick up the visitors in the morning and leave Los Angeles. We will travel towards Sequoia National Park. On the way, we will see the nuts farm. After enjoying lunch, we will reach Sequoia National Park. We will witness the General Grant; the seco nd largest tree by volume. We will have our night stay in the city of Pleasanton.
Hotel: Double tree Pleasanton or Similar.
Napa Valley – Redwood National Forest – Eureka
Today in the morning we will begin our day. We will head to north to explore the Napa Valley. We will witness the vast grape vines and all kinds of wineries. We will enjoy the taste of some of the finest wine and snacks from a renowned winery. We will have our lunch and then visit the Redwood National Forest. We will also sightsee the part of the highway known as Avenue of the Giants. In the noon, we will reach Eureka. Here we will sightsee the amazing display of American Queen Anne style house; Carson Mansion.
Hotel: Red Lion Eureka or Similar.
Crescent City – Crater Lake N.P – Klamath Falls
We will begin our tour in the morning and follow the Pacific coast to the north. First, we will sightsee the trees of Mystery. We may also visit the Indian Museum. We will pass by the Crescent City and entered Oregon state. We will admire the beautiful sight of the clear creek and endless forest on the way. We will enter Crater Lake National Park after lunch. We will adore the beauty of the blue water and an attractive lake. Head to Klamath Falls City for night stay.
Hotel: Running Y Ranch or Similar.
Mount Shasta – Lake Shasta Caverns – Sundial Bridge – Gilroy
Today in the morning we will leave the Klamath Falls City and begin our day. We will travel along the World War II Veterans Highway-U.S. 97 and head back to California. Our first stop will be the Mountain Shasta Vista Point, from here we will enjoy the view of the White Mountain. Then we will visit the Lake Shasta Caverns. In the afternoon, we will explore the Sundial glass bridge. Head to Gilroy for night stay. Here we may enjoy shopping from the Premium Outlets close by as per wish.
Hotel: Best Western Gilroy or Similar.
Roaring Camp – Los Angeles
Today in the morning we will begin our exciting day. We will head to the Roaring Camp Railroads in the Santa Cruz. We will enjoy traveling through the redwood groves to the top of the Bear Mountain by the old fashion exploration train. We will love the fresh cool breeze the and peaceful silence. When tours end, we will drop off visitors in Los Angeles at 6:00 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Mandatory admission: $90/ person for Roaring Camp,Wine tasting,Tree house and Lake Shasta Caverns.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Cash payments of admission fee for Optional Activities would be made to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Minimum service charges for the driver and the guide will be $10 per person per day.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
Note: Customers are encouraged not to buy admission packages outside and use them in this discounted tour. In case they do, transport need to be arranged the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Mandatory admission: Roaring Camp,Wine tasting,Tree house and Lake Shasta Caverns||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 07:00 PM
21725 E. Gateway Center Dr,(Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Hotel Guest Only)Diamond Bar, CA 91765 at 7:00 PM
1170 Fairway Dr, (Quality Inn & Suites Walnut) Walnut, CA 91789 at 7:00 PM
7000 Beach Blvd, (Holiday Inn Buena Park Hotel) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 7:00 PM
18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 07:00 PM
14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 7:00 PM
8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 07:00 PM
18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 07:00 PM
1 Industry Hills Pkwy, (Pacific Palm Resort Hotel - hotel guest only) City of Industry, CA 91744 at 7.00 PM
3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park) La Palma, CA 90623 at 7:00 PM
801 Via San Clemente, (Hilton Garden Inn - Montebello) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:00 PM
1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 7:00 PM
638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:00 PM
434 Potrero Grande Dr,(Best Western Markland Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:00 PM
705 N San Gabriel Blvd, (Town Center Inn Rosemead) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:00 PM
9920 Valley Boulevard, (Holiday Inn El Monte - Hotel Guests Only) El Monte, CA 91731 at 7:00 PM
888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:00 PM
3633 N, (Bokai Garden Hotel Rosemead) Rosemead Blvd, CA 91170 at 07:00 PM
9488 Valley Boulevard Rosemead Quality Inn Rosemead - hotel guest only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7.00 PM
225 West Valley Boulevard, (Hilton Hotel), San Gabriel, CA 91776 at 7:00 PM
123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:00 PM
117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:00 PM
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
Thanks for providing wonderful service. Busses were always on time. The driver was trained and professional but he was always unwilling to make stops on the way. We covered all mentioned places and enjoyed the beauty of every place but I loved, Lake Shasta Caverns and Roaring Camp a lot. I must thank to tour guide who actually made this tour. Thanks for this striking tour.
Wonderful tour. I joined this tour with my friends. It was a great grip and we all enjoyed. Beautiful views and amazing places. The best thing is we got the amazing discount. Hotel stay was very basic but comfortable. Our guide has a worth of knowledge about places. It recalls our history. I love Redwood National Forest, Napa Valley a lot. I bought wine from here as it tastes was perfect. I recommend this tour to others.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.