5-Day Los Angeles to Monterey, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco and Yosemite National Park Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-LA-372A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Every Other Friday(2017-02-12 To 2017-12-30)
explore Monterey Bay Area, Cannery Row, Fisherman’s Wharf, El Capitan Rock, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Golden Gate Bridge, Tunnel View, Yosemite Falls, Lake Tahoe, Bay Bridge, Chinatown, Yosemite National Park, on an exciting 5 day bus journey while departing from Los Angeles with special discounts and avail our buy 2 get 1 special ticket offer.
Our travel guide will meet the passengers at luggage claim area of the airport in Los Angeles. He will then take you to the hotels to check-in.
Hotel: La Quinta Suite or Similar.
The tour will begin in a morning and head to the Monterey Bay Area; guests can witness the lush golf courses and the stunning coastal views along the way. Upon arrival in the Monterey city, stop at the Cannery Row for its dazzling shops, restaurants, and other charms. Guests will visit the Fisherman’s Wharf in an afternoon. Next, the exquisite aquatic species at the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium will fascinate the visitors; the aquarium resides over thirty thousand species of enticing aquatic life. Return to San Jose overnight.
Hotel: Crowne Plaza Silicon Valley, Doubletree or Similar.
A tourist destination that starts from Van Ness Avenue to Kearny Street in San Francisco is known as Fisherman’s Wharf. It is one of the attractive tour locations in California.
Refers to a public aquarium situated in Monterey area of California. The aquarium was founded and established back in the year 1984 and is situated at the site of Cannery Row.
Refers to the bay in the Pacific Ocean which is primarily located in the California’s cost, the bay is at the southern part of the major cities like san Jose and san Francisco. The famous city of Santa Cruz is at the north of the bay.
It is a city in the central cost of California, the attraction point in the city is the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The population of the city is 28, 294 as per the census of 2013.
We will take our guests to the San Francisco city to visit its captivating landmarks including the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay Bridge. Browse the bustling Chinatown, and the best views, shops, and eateries at the Fisherman’s Wharf. Pass by the Sacramento and reach the Reno city. Guests can browse the dazzling casinos in the city and try the luck.
Hotel: Sands Regency Casino Reno or Similar.
The China Town of San Francisco is the oldest China Town in North America and also has the largest Chinese community outside Asia. It was established in 1848 and since then it has been an important part of history and culture.
A suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate Strait is known as Golden Gate Bridge. It connects the Pacific Ocean with San Francisco Bay.
San Francisco Bay is in the U.S. state of California, surrounded by a contiguous region known as the San Francisco Bay Area dominated by the large cities San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose.
San Francisco, United States founded in 1979 in north California is the cultural, commercial and financial centre of the city and the only consolidated city in California.
Guests will depart from Reno in the morning and reach the Lake Tahoe. It is an enormous alpine lake in the northern US; famous for is freshwater and scenic views. Guests will enjoy exploring the mountain sceneries, calm water, and the forest glades at the Lake Tahoe. Return to Merced overnight.
Hotel: Ramada Hotel or Similar.
Lake Tahoe is a popular tourists spot, especially for those who like water sports and fishing. One thing that is becoming very famous is Lake Tahoe boating, this is because the lake and its surrounding is extremely beautiful.
Take a scenic ride through the lush green lands, vineyards, and orchards of the California and reach the Yosemite National Park. The highlights of the park include Tunnel View, Yosemite Falls, and El Capitan Rock. Return to Los Angeles for the airport transfer. Guests will have to schedule departure flights after 9:30 PM from LAX airport.
A vertical rock formation located on the northern side of Yosemite Valley and National Park is called El Captain. It is linked with the mountain range of Sierra Nevada.
Tunnel View is a fabulous place with lush scenes, situated on State Route 41 in Yosemite National park. The beautiful and scenic view of this marvelous valley from the view point have been watched and certified by tourists since it was initialized in 1933.
In Yosemite National Park, there is a highest waterfall known as Yosemite Falls. It has a height of 739 meters and 1.647 meters of elevation.
The Sierra Nevada Mountains of California are linked with the range of Mountains towards Yosemite National Park. The Tunnel View, Ancient sequoias and giant mountains are the reason that grabs tourists towards this place.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off at their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Tour package price includes all the taxes.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Lake Tahoe Boating, NV||$55.00||$55.00||$55.00|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$50.00||$50.00||$50.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$33.00||$23.00||$33.00|
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We loved the entire trip and appreciated the miles covered in a day by the driver and he assured we were safe. This was the first time I believed in somebody’s driving. Of course I have no alternative on this tour but to trust the driver and he did a great job. The food served was also good and our guide was a cheerful person. His smile was like touching his ears. He gave a big smile and also grinned in the same way. The panoramic views were wonderful and all the amazing sights were great. I give 5 stars.
Our family is known for going on tours, we always are ready to go out and enjoy different places, food, culture and details. We do not complain about the stay even if it is bad and this is because we do not want to have any negative feeling that will later stop us from going out. We promise to see things only in good way and keep going to places. This tour was like reading our minds, the tour was good, the driver and the guide were also good.This was one of the best and thank you for this wonderful tour.
someone told me that Lake Tahoe water is fresh and clear to drink. I experienced that on this amazing bus tour. The view of the massive Yosemite Falls is still in head; it was really breathtaking. All the places were nice to explore. My wife and I enjoyed at the casinos in the Reno. It was such a wonderful journey I would say.
I literally fall in love with the beauty of Lake Tahoe and I didn’t want to leave from there. It was amazing and also the Yosemite Falls Park. We’ve visited numerous attractions on this tour and the hotels in which we spent the night were decent. We had to pay several admission charges during the tour. The attractions were enjoyable!
Amazing scenery, awe-inspiring mountains and fantastic guide who looked after us rally as though we were small children to the utmost and it was nice after so many years someone was showing concern and ensured we were safe. This was truly an adventure tour and we saw all the highlights. This was a lifetime trip. I had a picture in my mind of that I wish to accomplish on such trips and this was the first time I say honestly my expectations were met, as per my bucket list and I missed the lake Tahoe activity part that was not a part of this tour.
My wife and I were on this trip with some friends and were aiming to do something new so that we maximize the experience of our tour. We spent 5 days as per the tour schedule and took photos to our choices. We ate different foods and also learn a lot about the local culture from our guide. Even our driver knew a lot about these places. Everyone seemed enthusiastic and we tried to get full information, but in some places our guide could not explain the why and when. That was bad. We expected them to come out with all the answers.