5-Day Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Monument Valley, Antelope Canyon and Valley of Fire Tour - VEG OUT
Tour Code: GOL-LA-133
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Thu (2018-08-23 To 2022-12-31)
Join the guided group tour from Los Angeles as we explore Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Sedona, Monument Valley, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, Oak Creek Canyon, Caesar’s Palace, Mirage, Luxor, Paris, Mandalay Bay, New York New York, Treasure Island, and much more inclusive of hotel stay and entrance tickets.
We will travel through the desert and the beautiful area of the Death Valley to arrive in Las Vegas. For our lunch, we will stop at Nevada State Line where you will come across some of the famous brands like Levi’s, Nike, Reebok, Timberland and others. In the evening, we will explore the Las Vegas strip and get a chance to see some of the famous hotels located there. You can also go to some casino to try out your luck.
Hotel: LINQ Hotel or Similar.
The Las Vegas strip is popular for its casinos and resort hotels. It stretches to the South Las Vegas Boulevard, and the strip is 4.2 miles in length. The strip is highlighted with lights, architecture and includes various attractions offering the best entertainment offerings.
Refers to a resort town in Nevada’s Mojave Desert Known as Las Vegas which is popular for its buzzing energy, casinos and infinite options related to entertainment. Main areas to visit is the Las Vegas Strip.
Today after having our breakfast we will leave for the Hoover Dam. We will explore this beautiful human made phenomena. We will know more about its history and find out about its effect on the area. In the afternoon, we will be in Las Vegas to enjoy the free. We can take a tour of the city or watch one of the many popular shows.
Hotel: LINQ Hotel or Similar.
A famous itinerary that is best to visit in summer is Hoover Dam. This destination is popular due to their breathtaking waterfalls. It is located in Arizona.
Las Vegas is the city of fun and entertainment; thus, it’s known as the entertainment of the world. Here, visitors are can experience the world-class Shows, try luck at the lavish casinos, discover the dazzling views from Stratosphere Tower Observatory, discover the charms of renowned Fremont Street, as well as the Las Vegas Strip offers a wide variety of attractions for visitors.
We will travel across the famous Mojave Desert towards the Colorado Plateau and the famous route 66 to arrive in Sedona. Sedona is known as the Jewel of the desert. It is one of the most beautiful places in the United States of America and very popular tourist destination. We will visit the Oak Creek Canyon where we will stop for photos. It is a very beautiful place and a heaven for the photographers. We will have our lunch in Sedona where we will be able to shop at local Indian arts and crats shop, galleries and boutiques. Later, we will head to the nearby desert area where we will visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross and the beautiful views of Sedona’s red rock formation like Courthouse Butte, Bell Rock, and Cathedral rock. After this, we will leave Sedona and go to Flagstaff to spend the night.
Hotel: Country Inn and Suites or Similar.
it is an architectural landmark. People from all over the World come here for different reasons. This mystical fortress on hill is one of "must see" view of Sedona and it is most endearing.
Colorado Plateau is also known as the Colorado Plateau Province. It covers an area of 337,000 km2, the plateau largely consists of high deserts and forests, some part of the province lies in the Grand Canyon.
Refers to the high area of desert which actually occupies an important part of southern California, The desert also covers some portion of central California of United States Of America
With Flagstaff on one side and Sedona on the other, Oak Creek Canyon is a beautiful river in Northern Arizona, US. In its panoramic view, it reminds the visitors the grace of Grand Canyon.
Sedona is between Country line Coconino and Yavapai. It is in the State of Arizona, United States. Its main attraction is its array of red sandstorm formation which is illuminated by the rising or setting sun.
In the morning, we will have our breakfast and leave hotel for the Monument Valley. It is an Iconic Symbol of the West America and the most photographed place in the world. Here you will come across the beautiful sandstone masterpieces that ranges from 400 to 1000 feet in height. We will start the journey with a jeep tour led by the native Navajo Indians. The jeep tour will take us down deep into valley and we will come across beautiful scenes like never seen before. We will stop for a BBQ Lunch (included) before leaving for the Colorado River. We will also visit the Horseshoe Bend for some beautiful views and sightseeing. In the late evening, we will arrive in the page area to spend the night.
Hotel: Clarion Inn Page or Similar.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
Monument Valley is a beautiful place and a popular tourist attraction. It is visited by many people each year, however the best way to truly explore the valley is to take help of a jeep tour. The Monument Valley Jeep Tour will show the tourist everything there is to see in the area.
Refers to a place in San Juan County in the United States Of America, according to the census held back in 2000, the population of this city is 864. Geographically the area of the city is 74.4 km².
Today we will visit the upper Antelope Canyon and explore the beautiful dines formed by water, wind and sand. These naturally formed beautiful dunes are the main attractions of the upper Antelope canyon. We will leave Antelope Canyon for Las Vegas. On our way, we will have our lunch and stop at the Valley of Fire for sightseeing. We will try to time our visit so that we could see the Valley turning into fire by reflecting sunset. We will leave the park to arrive in Vegas.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
It is located in the Mojave Desert about 58 miles Northeast of Las Vegas Strip. It is the ancient Nevada State Park and was devoted. It was named for the superb red sandstone creations.
- The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Passengers will be picked up and dropped off to their chosen locations. (Please take notice of locations and times of pick up)
Transport will be provided with an air conditioned deluxe coach. A 15 seat Mercedes minibus with high top may also be used depending on the number of passengers taking part in the tour.
A professional tour escort will be with you throughout the tour.
Passengers are offered hotel accommodation for nights.
Tour package price includes all taxes.
It is possible for rates to change without notice.
Though meals and drinks are not a part of the package the guide will arrange them upon request.
Telephone services, laundry services, Alcoholic drinks and beverages are private room charges.
Additional personal expenditure.
- All the prices are listed in USD.
- Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- Prices may change without any notice.
- Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ A 10% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ A 25% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 12 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month-old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
It was a very nice trip. Tour guide was a very helpful person and could speak clear and fluent English. We had the time of our lives on the tour. We were able to explore places like Monument Valley and Valley of Fire which we couldn’t have visited on any other tour. And that BBQ lunch at the Monument Valley was amazing. We had amazing time there.
This was the best tours company ever! the tour was very well organized and punctual, the bus had a free Wifi and it was very comfortable, The hotels we stayed at were very clean and elegant. We saw Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Sedona, Monument Valley, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon. The best thing in that tour was that attractions were already included in the tour price.
I really liked that tour, it was great in every thing, starting from the tour guide. He was very professional and friendly. The bus we had was great and it has free Wifi, which was great! We also were very comfortable in the hotels as they were very clean. We enjoyed the tour a lot especially that attractions and tip were included, so we did not have to worry about carrying a lot of cash with us.
I loved everything in that tour, we moved exactly on time according to schedule and there were no delays, the bus we had was very comfortable and it has Wifi on it. The tour guide was very friendly and funny guy, and the hotels were also very clean and comfortable. We did not have to pay for attractions as it were already included in the package, Well done Golden Bus Tours.