5-Day Los Angeles to Antelope Canyon, Red Rock, Yellowstone N.P and Salt Lake City Tour (Free Airport Pickup)
Tour Code: GOL-LA-512A
Duration: 5 Day(s) / 4 Night(s)
Tour Guide: Chinese, English
- 7 Days left
Experience: UNESCO, Family
Extra (Excluded): Wifi, Meal etc...
Tour Guide:Chinese, English
Wed (2022-07-01 To 2022-08-19) | Sat (2022-05-23 To 2022-09-26)
Tour of Antelope Canyon, Red Rock, Grand Teton, Jackson Hole, Yellowstone National Park, Salt Lake City
Stay at Yellowstone, Salt Lake City Downtown
Deluxe hotels, bus, Chinese and English speaking tour guide.
Hotel: Ramada inn or similar.
Leave for Antelope Canyon in the morning. This colorful Canyon was a famous long and narrow canyon with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. It was formed by flash flood flows into the cracks of the Navajo sandstone and wind erosions. With the penetration of daylight through the narrow opening from the top different kinds of light reflections and colors were created. That makes this area a popular location for photographers and tourists. Then proceed to an area where the Colorado River made a 280-degree turn, better known as the Horseshoe Bend. You will spend a night at Salt Lake City, Utah.
Antelope Canyon which is a slot canyon in the American Southwest is a gorgeous place to explore. It is a beautiful site to explore the history of the Navajo people.
The meander with a shape of horseshoe in the river of Colorado Arizona is called Horseshoe Bend. The Grand Canyon is located in the north of this place.
In Northwestern Wyoming is located the Grand Teton National Park, it is almost 310,000 acres. The park also include some of the major mountains and peaks which are as long as 40 miles.
The Great Salt Lake is located in the Northern part of Utah and is the largest salt water lake in the West, The Great Salt Lake covers an area of around 1700 square miles.
Jackson town square is well known as within the Wyoming state, the Jackson Hole Town Square, serving as the local activity and events hub. The Town Square is popular, or its distinctive arches that are in shed elk antlers and these arches serve as the park gateways.
The US state of Wyoming is blessed with breathtaking waterfall through a cascade is Yellowstone National Park. The Park has been established in the year 1872.
Norris Geyser Basin is the oldest, hottest and Yellowstone’s most dynamic thermal areas. Norris offers evidence of thermal features for nearly 115,000 years. The features may change daily owing to seismic activity frequent disturbances and water fluctuations. The water here is acidic
In the Yellowstone National Park of Wyoming, US, the Old Faithful Geyser is known for grand, scenic view. This name was given to the building in 1870, when the first geyser in the park got the honor of a name.
The first biggest canyon the river of Yellowstone is known as Yellowstone Canyon. The Yellowstone Falls provides an ideal view from the top of this canyon. It is located in state of Wyoming.
Located in Wyoming the Yellowstone Falls consist of 2 major waterfalls namely Upper Yellowstone Falls and Lower Yellowstone Falls on Yellowstone River in the Yellowstone National Park.
The largest water body in the national park of Yellowstone is said to be as Yellowstone Lake. The area of 136 miles is covered by this lake and present at the sea level of 7,732.
In the early morning of the fifth day, we first come to the West Thumb Geyser Basin on the south side of the park. Due to the low temperature in the early morning, the hot spring steam was filled with smoke, like a fantasy wonderland. You can walk along the walking path to the side of Yellowstone Lake, which is also an area frequented by bison, deer, and bears. The most famous attraction is undoubtedly the fishing hole. Saying goodbye to Yellowstone Park, we will arrive at the Air Museum. Then heading south to Salt Lake City, visit Mormon Temple and State Capital.
Arizona State Capitol was the last home for Arizona’s Territorial government. Now the Museum exhibits historical artifacts, public programs and new technology to tell visitors about its glorious past.
It is also known as the salt lake temple and is being run by the church of Jesus Christ. The temple is situated in the city of Utah.
The largest geyser basin on the shores of Yellowstone Lake is known as West Thumb Geyser Basin. Like Crater Lake (famous volcanic caldera), West Thumb is about the similar size. It is the best sight for many tourists across the globe.
The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
All tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. We may also use a minivan depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
All the prices are listed in USD.
Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
Prices may change without any notice.
Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
- 5394 F Walnut Ave, Irvine 99 Ranch Market, Irvine, CA 92604 at 06:30 AM
- 7000 Beach Blvd,(Holiday Inn Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) Buena Park, CA 90620 at 6:45 AM
- 1211 E Garvey St, (Vanllee Hotel & Suites LVGEM - Hotel Guest Only) Covina, CA 91724 at 6:50 AM
- 8560 Westminster Blvd, (Seafood Paradise Restaurant) Westminster, CA 92683 at 7:00 AM
- 18317 S, Pioneer Blvd, Cerritos Diho Plaza, CA 90701 at 7:00 AM
- 3223 E Garvey Ave N, (Holiday Inn West Covina - Hotel Guest Only) West Covina, CA 91791 at 7:00 AM
- 14299 Firestone Blvd, (Holiday Inn La Mirada - Hotel Guest Only) La Mirada, CA 90638 at 7:00 AM
- 7709 Telegraph Road, (Quality Inn Montebello Plaza - Hotel Guest Only) Montebello, CA 90640 at 7:15 AM
- 3 Centerpointe Dr, (La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park - Hotel Guest Only) La Palma, CA 90623 at 7:15 AM
- 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, City of Industry, (Pacific Palms Resort - Hotel Guest Only) CA 91744 at 7:15 AM
- 638 N Broadway, (LA Dim Sum, China town) Los Angeles, CA 90012 at 07:20 AM
- 1230 S Golden West Ave #B, (99 Ranch Market) Arcadia, CA 91007 at 7:20 AM
- 888 Montebello Blvd, (DoubleTree Hotel - Hotels Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
- 8832 Glendon Way, (Hartford Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
- 3633 Rosemead Blvd, (Bokai Garden Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:30 AM
- 9920 Valley Boulevard, (Holiday Inn El Monte - Hotel Guests Only) El Monte, CA 91731 at 7:30 AM
- 434 Potrero Grande Dr, (Baymont by Wyndham Monterey Park - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:30 AM
- 705 San Gabriel Blvd, (Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Angeles Rosemead - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead, CA 91770 at 7:35 AM
- 9488 Valley Boulevard, (Quality Inn Rosemead - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead at 7:40 AM
- 225 W Valley Blvd,(Hilton San Gabriel - Hotel Guest Only) Rosemead at 7:45 AM
- 123 S Lincoln Ave, (Lincoln Plaza Hotel - Hotel Guest Only) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 7:50 AM
- 117 E. Garvey Ave., (ABC Cafe) Monterey Park, CA 91755 at 08:00 AM
- 18414 Colima Road, (Hong Kong Plaza) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 08:45 AM
- 18880 Gale Ave, (Best Western Plus Executive Inn - Hotel Guest Only) Rowland Heights, CA 91748 at 9:00 AM
- 1170 Fairway Dr, (Quality Inn & Suites - Hotel Guest Only) Walnut, CA 91789 at 9:15 AM
- 2796 Tanger Way Suite 218, (Nike Factory Store) Barstow, CA 92311 at 11:00 AM
- 3645 S, Las Vegas Blvd, (Ballys Hotel) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 2:00 PM
- 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, (Excalibur Hotel & Casino - Rotunda Lobby) Las Vegas, NV 89109 at 02:30 PM
Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
No matter what the reason of cancellation is no refund or reschedule for any cancellation request made with in last 7 days of departure date. Even if the cancellation request comes in because of COVID.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 14 days or more prior to departure - 10% of total tour fees.
⇒ 8-13 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees.
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees.
In the case of Yellowstone, helicopter, and Air Bus Tours NO refund in case of cancellation within 7 days before departure date.
A formal cancellation request should be sent via email.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties. No matter what the reason of cancellation is this processing fee will be deducted on each refund.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $150 will be charged.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-TICKET (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
No, reschedule or change in original booking plan is possible.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5.Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7.You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8.Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.