Hometown – Los Angeles
Take your fights from hometown and reach the Los Angeles Airport. We will pick you up and transfer to the hotel to check in.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
Optional: Los Angeles
Option 1: Disneyland (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday Departure)
On the second day, we will enjoy a full day at Disneyland. The whole day would be provided to enjoy and explore the unlimited fun at this theme park. Head to the hotel for night stay.
Option 2: Universal Studios (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday Departure)
In the morning, will head to Universal Studios. We will enjoy the amazing attractions, day shows, and performances. We will also take a studio tour and sightsee the magic of filmmaking and the mysteries behind the scenes of films. Night stay in the hotel.
Option 3: San Diego City Tour (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday Departure).
This trip provides the San Diego City Tour. We will begin our journey along the Pacific Ocean and head to San Diego. First, we will visit the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. Here we will have our lunch. Then we will visit Coronado Island. We will sightsee many landmarks like the Hotel Del Coronado and Balboa Park. We will witness the magnificent botanical gardens and Spanish architecture. Our next stop will be Old Town San Diego, here we will walk around and see souvenirs and handicrafts shops. We will travel back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast. It will come to an end in the evening by enjoying the sunset. Night stay will be in Los Angeles.
Option 4: Los Angeles City Tour (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday Departure)
In the morning, we will travel through the Los Angeles Basin and head to Santa Monica to enjoy its sunshine, and beach on the Pacific coast. Then we will visit Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. We will enjoy our lunch in the farmer market. Our next stop will be in downtown Los Angeles where we will have a remarkable view from the top of the US Bank tower (Fees Apply). We will sightsee the remarkable view of the huge metropolis from the observation deck. We will also experience a thrilling adventure to ride a Sky slide. Then we will explore the Los Angles Memorial Stadium. On the way, we'll pass by the Angel Flight Railway and the University of Southern California. Night stay in the hotel.
Note: Optional fee for Disneyland, Universal Studios, San Diego and Los Angeles city tour. The Los Angeles optional Tour includes; city tour, Skyspace, and Skyslide Combo Admission.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Knott's Berry Farm Hotel or Similar.
- Balboa Park, CA
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Coronado Island, CA
- Disneyland Theme Park, CA
- Hotel del Coronado, CA
- Los Angeles City Tour, CA
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Naval Base San Diego, CA
- Old Town San Diego, CA
- Rodeo Drive, CA
- San Diego City Tour, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Santa Monica Tour, CA
- Universal Studios Hollywood, CA
- US Bank Tower (OUE Skyspace), LA
- US Bank Tower (Skyslide), LA
Los Angeles – Pyramid Lake – The Outlets at Tejon Ranch – Bay Area
Our day three will start with the visit to Pyramid Lake. Here we will cherish the refreshing view of the beauty of rich water, cruising boats and more. Our next stop will be a museum, here we will witness the records of the four great ancient floods and modern conservation of the lake. Then we will enjoy the wonderful shopping experience at Tejon Ranch. In the evening, we will reach the Bay Area for a night stay. Note: We will not visit Pyramid Lake on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO, Hotel Focus SFO or Similar.
Bay Area – Monterey Bay – Fisherman's Wharf – Aquarium – 17 Mile Scenic Drive – Carmel-Bay Area
This day will start with an amazing sightseeing experience of the beauty of the California coastline. We will be driving through 17 Miles Scenic Drive. Many sites would be covered like Seal Rock, Pebble Beach and Fisherman’s Warf. We will wander in the streets of Carmel and visit the best shop and art galleries. Then we will explore the breathtaking beauty of the famed Monterey Bay Aquarium. Night stay will be at the Bay area.
Hotel: Red Roof Inn SFO, Hotel Focus SFO or Similar.
San Francisco City Tour – Transfer out
On the last day, we will explore the remarkable places of San Francisco. It is known as America’s most beautiful and culturally diverse city. We will enjoy the diversity of the city as explore Civic Center, Fisherman’s Wharf, Market Street, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, Palace of Fine Arts and Chinatown. When the tour ends, we will transfer travelers to the San Francisco airport.
Note: Please arrange your air-ticket departure from San Francisco (SFO) airport after 8 pm.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
- 9. Please book your flights after receiving e-ticket for your tour.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Hotel Accommodation is included in tour.
This is a guided tour.
All Taxes are included.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Rates could alter without prior notice.
Optional fees will be paid in cash to the guide. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Guide will arrange meals and drinks when requested as they are not included in the package.
Daily Service charges for driver and the guide is $8 minimum per person.
Such expenses as telephone services, alcoholic drinks, beverages and laundry services which are private room services.
Services related to travel insurance.
Other personal expenses.
Important: We never encourage customers to purchase admission packages from outside sources and try using them in this tour with discount. If they do, they must arrange transport on the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child (3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Disneyland Theme Park, CA||$119.00||$113.00||$119.00|
|Los Angeles City Tour, CA||$58.00||$53.00||$58.00|
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA||$42.00||$30.00||$35.00|
|San Diego City Tour, CA||$68.00||$58.00||$68.00|
|San Francisco Bay Cruise, CA||$32.00||$22.00||$32.00|
|Universal Studios Hollywood, CA||$127.00||$121.00||$127.00|
|US Bank Tower (OUE Skyspace), LA||$25.00||$19.00||$22.00|
|US Bank Tower (Skyslide), LA||$33.00||$27.00||$30.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights after 8:00 PM from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
⇒ $25/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $50/Transaction reschedule fee will be incurred if the reschedule occurs 4 to 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ No request to make any change will be entertained if request is sent 3 days before the departure date
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
6% handling and Processing Fee in the case of any refund for all transactions.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ $75/person or 10% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 8 days or more before the departure date.
⇒ $100/person or 50% of transaction amount (whichever is higher) cancellation fee will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 4 - 7 days before the departure date.
⇒ A 100% cancellation fee of the total tour purchase will be incurred if the cancellation occurs 3 days before the departure date.
6% handling and Processing Fee in case of any refund for all transactions.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
Note: More 30 days after the completion of the tour, we cannot grant any refunds.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
7. You will be responsible for your travel documents during the tour.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
I visited this place with my two kids and will definitely say that we all enjoyed the same. When kids decided to visit Disneyland, thought its fine; my kids will have fun but no I was wrong it was a theme park suitable for all ages. Yes! I enjoyed a lot along with my kids. Other things which we enjoyed were the Monterey Bay Aquarium and parks. I personally enjoyed this trip in exploring culturally diverse cities. The tour guide was so nice that my kids felt at ease with him, thanks, Mike. I would recommend this trip to all mothers along with their kids and family.
In my winter vacations, I took my family and depart on this tour of five days. I am really glad that my family had fun on this tour especially the tour people took us to the Grand Canyon and the Yosemite park, it was wonderful the destination.the tour was excellent but I thought it could be a little better by adding camping tours in the Yosemite national park. Excalibur Hotel was the best hotel in which we stayed and had delicious dinner. Classy hotels I would say. Thank you guys!
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.