Home – Las Vegas
Free airport pickup is available in Las Vegas for our customers at 1:30 pm. If you arrive at the airport after 1:00 pm then you will have to check-in the hotel on your own. However, if you are already in Las Vegas then meet the tour guide at Circus Circus Hotel at 3:30 pm. Later in the day there is an optional night tour of the Vegas city which our guests can join for an extra cost.
Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel.
Grand Canyon (West Rim/South Rim)/Free day – Las Vegas
You can choose from one of the below listed options.
West Rim: Leave early in the morning from hotel and head to the West Rim of Grand Canyon. At the West Rim of Grand Canyon we will visit the Eagle Point. Then we will head to Guano Point for some sightseeing. At the West Rim, guests can also walk on the Skywalk Bridge for an additional cost. It is optional. Then you will get a chance to take the Helicopter ride to sightsee the Grand Canyon from a bird’s eye view.
South Rim: We will leave in the morning for the South Rim of Grand Canyon. It is known as the real Grand Canyon for its beautiful landscape view. We will visit the Mather Point which offers a stunning view of the Canyon. We will also have an option to watch the optional IMAX movie at the Canyon.
Free Day: Guests can enjoy free day and plan activities on their own. There is a $30/person surcharge.
Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel.
Ethel M Chocolate Factory – Botanical Cactus Gardens – Outlets Center – Los Angeles
In the morning, we will start with a visit to Ethel M Chocolate Factory. We will taste some of the finest chocolates and then watch the process of making chocolates. Then we will head to the Botanical Cactus Gardens. We will take a short break at Barstow Outlets where you can do shopping. Finally after lunch we will leave for Los Angeles.
Hotel: Howard Johnson Fullerton or Similar.
Choose one option
- Los Angeles City Tour ($45/person payable)
- Palm Spring Outlet Center ($45/person payable)
- Universal Studios Hollywood ($120/person payable)
- Disneyland ($130/person payable)
- The Pacific Ocean Aquarium, the battleship Iowa Tour ($100/person payable)
Note: Guests for U.S domestic flights, please schedule your departure flight after 9:30p.m and for International flights after 10:30p.m.
- 1. The order of itinerary may change without any notice depending on weather situations or for some other unforeseen circumstances.
- 2. The order of activities held during the tour is planned by the tour guide. So, it may be different from what is mentioned on the tour page. On fewer occasions, Tour Guide has to skip an attraction or few during the tour depending on weather, traffic, group interest or some other reason.
- 3. Some attractions are seasonal. So, when they are closed they will be replaced with some other attraction.
- 4. You can skip some optional activities during the tour and plan something on your own. Make sure that you coordinate with Tour guide and stay with the group with next activity. Please note you cannot stay on the bus if you skip some optional activity.
- 5. Probable hotel names are mentioned in the itinerary. It can be similar or a different hotel of the similar rating. Exact Hotel details can only be provided one day before the departure.
- 6. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel.
- 7. These tours are conducted in a group. A group can have people of several cultures. We expect each person to coordinate with Tour guide to make sure things are on track.
- 8. Though attractions are optional but you have to at least take 2 attractions.
Most of the tours are carried out in air conditioned bus. A minivan can also be used depending on the number of people booking the tour.
Tour is inclusive of hotel accommodation.
Inclusive of all taxes.
Tour is accompanied by the tour guide.
Free Airport Pickup is available on this tour.
Mandatory admission: South Rim /West Rim /Free day (Las Vegas) based on your choice.
Fares for air travel and transport from home to and from the location chosen for pick-up.
Airport pickup service charges $4/person.
Expenditure for personal purposes.
Fee for Optional Activities and entrance. Pay in cash to the tour guide. He will arrange tickets.Some attractions might be closed on public holidays. Optional activities price may change or can be different as displayed on the website.
A minimum tip of $10 per passenger per day for Tour Guide and Driver is not included in the price of the tour package. Pay it in cash to Tour guide and bus driver. This service fees collected from passengers complement the incomes of the driver and the tour guide.
Though the meals are excluded,but the guides will arrange them for you.
Room fees of personal nature, such as, laundry fees, telephone, service fees of valets, expenses on alcoholic drinks and what you buy from the mini bar. However, specified fees may be included.
Important Notice: Passengers are discouraged from purchasing admission packages from sources outside and trying to use them for this tour provided at a discounted price. In case they want to do so, they must arrange transport the same day.
|Attractions||Adult||Child(3-11 yrs)||Senior (65+ yrs)|
|Blue Man, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
|CRISS ANGEL Believe Show||$110.00||$110.00||$110.00|
|Grand Canyon Helicopter & Cruise Combo, AZ||$233.00||$233.00||$233.00|
|Grand Canyon Skywalk, AZ||$25.00||$25.00||$25.00|
|Grand Canyon South Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour, AZ||$169.00||$169.00||$169.00|
|Grand Canyon West Rim, AZ||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
|Las Vegas Free Day, NV||$0.00||$0.00||$0.00|
|Las Vegas High Roller, NV||$75.00||$75.00||$75.00|
|Las Vegas La Reve Show, NV||$165.00||$165.00||$165.00|
|Las Vegas Night Tour, NV||$35.00||$35.00||$35.00|
|The Beatles LOVE, NV||$133.00||$133.00||$133.00|
- 1. All the prices are listed in USD.
- 2. Tour display price is based on double occupancy. It is the price each person will pay if a group of two is traveling.
- 3. Prices may change without any notice.
- 4. Prices include hotel accommodation, transportation and taxes.
- 5. Admission Tickets to different places and meals are NOT included in the tour price.
- 6. Mandatory Tip for tour guide and driver are NOT included.
- 7. Only the tour guide can purchase entrance tickets for you. Pre-purchased tickets are NOT acceptable.
- 8. A free (i.e. Buy 2 Get 1 Free) person, not showing up on a departure date will result in a penalty. The penalty is usually the fourth person price, but it varies. Free person has to pay for some admission tickets that is included in the tour package price of Paid Person.
- 9. There must be at least one passenger of 18 years for every booking made with GoldenBusTours. For Children between the age group of 2 to 14 years, a different price will be charged. Please refer to Child price on our pricing calendar. Child Age may vary between different bus operators. Maximum 4 people of any age can stay in 1 Room in the hotel. If the 5th person is infant you will be charged normally then with the second room as an expense.
- 10. Activities are optional though, but each customer has to participate in 2 activities at least. No city pass allowed. Some attractions are mandatory. Each customer has to take part in them and have to pay for them in cash.
Kindly book your flights (For domestic) to depart from LAX after 9:30 PM and (For international) after 10:30 PM. Free Drop off to this Airport but only at the time mentioned before
- 1. Arrive at departure location 10 to 15 minutes before the mentioned time to make sure you catch the bus on time. If in case you are late, the bus will not wait for you at the location and ultimately you will miss the entire tour (no refund in this case).
- 2. Return time on the website is just an estimation. Expect some variation always. Time may change depending on traffic and weather situations
- 3. There is a possibility that tour operator may use a shuttle to drop you off at the return location. It usually happens in the case of multiple return locations.
- 4. You can leave the tour at any place only after signing a Tour Departure Form for leaving the tour early.
- 5. Please note that price will stay the same even if you leave the tour early.
- 6. If you have booked a pre-tour hotel stay, then you will have to arrange your own transport from hotel to departure location.
- 7. If you have booked extra night hotel after the tour, then you will arrange transport from drop off point to hotel.
- 8. On West Coast tours some bus operators have a lot of departure locations. A slow start is expected on these tours.
Reservation, Booking & Redemption
Terms & Conditions
Any travel service purchases indicate your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions set out herein.
You are advised to carefully read through and understand these Terms & Conditions before making your booking.
You will get an email immediately once you place an order. Tour Confirmation usually takes 2, 3 days except for urgent order. Urgent orders can be confirmed in a day or even few hours, but we can’t assure success in these cases. On fewer occasions, some of the others may require a longer period of time for confirmation. You are advised not to book airline tickets unless you have received the confirmation.
E-Ticket (Mandatory to be on bus)
Your e-ticket includes complete operator information such as local telephone numbers at your destination. You are required to print the e-tickets and bring them along with you on the trip. They will be needed as proof of purchase.
Changes in Booking
You may incur a fee for any revisions or alterations made to the reservation when the booking has already been confirmed. Cancellation fees may be applied to things such as name changes or corrections. They may also apply to tour date changes or tour itinerary changes. Please note that no departure changes are permitted 72 hours before departure.
Changes in Tour Itinerary
We are continuously striving to improve tour itineraries and features. In the event of unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control, we do reserve the right to vary the itineraries and to substitute hotels. Duplicate departures may operate during certain peak periods, sometimes in reverse order. As such, hotels may vary from those included on the itinerary pages.
If you wish to reschedule your tour (change the departure date or choose a different tour) then a reschedule fees may be applied. A reschedule fees of $25 or 6% (which one is higher) will be applied. Please note that all reschedule requests should be made before 20 days of tour departure. Requests made after the mentioned duration shall not be entertained.
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection.
1. One room can accommodate maximum 4 people. Even if you are 5 people including 1 month old baby you still need 2 rooms.
2. If you can carry your child up to 3 years of age then you do not need to book seats for him. It may vary from one tour to another.
3. Service providers hold the right to change the itinerary and hotel arrangements without any notice.
4. Child (0-9 years) and Single traveler going on the tour have special rates. These prices vary from one tour to another.
5. Meals and Attractions are not included. You can ask your tour guide to try to arrange the meal for you as per your requirements. For attractions, admission fees pay it to the tour guide on the tour.
6. Prices may change without any notice because of prices fluctuation in the market.
7. All prices mentioned on the website are in US dollars.
8. In Case of Bank Wire Transfer customer have to bear Wire transfer fee.
9. Tour package price is inclusive of taxes.
10. Tour Prices are every individual and in view of room inhabitance.
11. Gift coupons are available in limited quantity on first come first serve basis.
Child rates are applicable for children between (0-12 years) of age. Parents are advised to bring car seats for the safety of their child.
Buy 2 Get 3rd discounted: Get 3rd Ticket on special discounted rates on the purchase of 2 tickets.
No matter the reason for the cancellation, we are forced to carry costly charges from out travel and hotel providers in the form of penalties and fees that re-incurred when there is a cancellation of confirmed or pending bookings. As such, there are cancellation penalties or fees incurred. Determination of the time of cancellation will be done when the notice is received and confirmed by our office. You must make any notice of cancellation directly to GoldenBusTours by email or webmail at the Contact Us section.
We reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure with respect to operating requirement or circumstances beyond control. In case a cancellation is made at any given moment in time before departure, our only liability as GoldenBusTours will be to refund you, the passenger with the amount we received for the booking of the tour. We will try our best to re-book the same or similar tour. We are not responsible for any cancellation penalties that may have been incurred on any other travel arrangements inclusive of separate purchase of air tickets.
We are not liable for any other travel arrangements that have been affected as a result of the cancellations.
⇒ 30 days or more prior to departure - $40 per person will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 15-29 days prior to departure - 30% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 7-14 days prior to departure - 50% of the tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 4-6 days prior to departure – 80% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
⇒ 3 days prior to departure – 100% tour fees will be charged as cancellation
Cancellation or Reschedule charges are applicable even if you are NOT able to take the tour because of visa rejection. If you reschedule tour and later decides to cancel it then cancellation charges will be applicable to the original departure date and not to the rescheduled one.
There is no refund for unused features. You forfeit the entire payment when you are a no show.
In order for there not to be a cancellation, a minimum number of participants are required. We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled trip although every effort is made by us to ensure that normal operations are maintained.
An add-on fee of 6% for handling fees is charged in addition to the above penalties.
1. For any refund case, we do include the discount offered already. This is where GoldenBusTours is playing its role to make sure its customers get the best available deal at an affordable price.
2. No refund request or complaint will be entertained after 30 days of tour departure. You have to send a formal complaint through email.
⇒ In the case of free passenger cancellation kindly update us 7 days before the departure.
⇒ In the case of late cancellation request or free passenger does not show up on tour day then $128 will be charged.
3. Before booking any tour make sure to go through every detail like tour itinerary, tour price, cancellation policy, reschedule and refund policies.
4. You should either bring a printed copy of your E-Ticket or bring it in your smartphone on the day of tour departure. You should also bring a valid photo ID along with your E-Ticket. In the case of any issues for not carrying E-Ticket or Photo ID GoldenBusTour will not be responsible.
5. Make sure to provide a valid phone number so we can reach you in the case of any emergency.
6. Please read all important notes, inclusion, exclusion section, terms and conditions, policies and below notes.
6a. Tour Operator holds the right to cancel the tour at any time depending on poor weather condition or some other unforeseen circumstances. However, GoldenBusTour will update its customers about the cancellation and shall not be held accountable for charges other than tour fees.
6b. Change in tour price will not affect any confirmed booking.
6c. Tour Operator can change the order of itinerary at any time without any notice.
8. Reach Departure location about 20 to 30 minutes before departure time. Unfortunately, no one will wait for you in case you get in late. The bus mostly has Bus Operator name and logo on it. Even if you are five minutes late and miss the bus then GoldenBusTours or Tour Operator will not be responsible. There will be no refund in this case. You will be charged 100% tour fee.
We are newly married couple and my husband was very keen in visiting Los Angeles and Las Vegas. It was a splendid time and we loved this tour every bit. We covered so many prominent places in the world in 5 days tour is astonishing. This was possible as the tour operator had an organized plan and everything was put in place. Right from the accommodation in the hotel to lunch and dinner, it was rightly planned. We also took lots of photos in famous places as the backdrop and are happy to show it our friends. I give 5 stars.
This tour for 5 days was worthy and offered real value for the investment on this tour trip. Everything was fine, the bus, the driver and the guide. They were really helpful when some seniors could not easily jump out or in of the bus and did soft conversations. The places we visited were beautiful that we felt happy and all the stress of studying was relieved. We liked Las Vegas and it was fun to watch the strip. The program was in order, but I wished the guide to give more explanation. He gave just the main points; it would have been nice if he parted with good insight information.
I took the 5 days West coast tour from Las Vegas to Los Angeles and Grand Canyon which ended a few days ago. The tour overall was great and satisfying. Our tour guide was great and friendly. She explained things in both English and Chinese equally well and made sure to treat everyone the same. She was friendly and made sure that we were aware of everything and times we have to meet up.
This 5 Day tour is suitable for those who love long distance road trip and it covers to many cities within the shortest time frame. You will spend a lot of time in the coach admiring the scenery. There is a mixture of tour passengers mostly from China,HK, India. Overall, We enjoyed a lot with GoldenBusTours.
Most importantly, the tour guide is able to handle unreasonable and difficult tour passengers calmly and manage unexpected problems efficiently. Our tour driver is also patient and helpful. Both of them display great teamwork. Thanks GoldenBusTours.
The best thing in that tour was Grand Canyon Helicopter and Cruise, it was really. also Grand Canyon Skywalk was really amazing, we loved our tour guide so much as he was very nice and friendly guy. Also the hotels were very clean and really comfortable. I would really love to join that tour again with my family, as i am sure they would love every thing about it.
That tour was really almost everything i had hoped for, the only thing that i did not like is that admissions were not included,but they gave a $100 worth gift package for MGM and Circus Circus which was a great thing from their side, we visited Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Chocolate Factory, Botanical Gardens, Mojave Desert, Palazzo Venetian Mega Center, Colorado River, Eagle Point, Guano Point, Sky Walk, Mather Point, Palm Spring Outlet Center, Universal Studios Hollywood.
we had a great time during these 5 days, our tour guide was a very helpful guy, he was also really funny and very professional,i really wish all tour guides are like that. The tour was really very well organized, we moved exactly on time, there was no delay and even during the tour we were right on schedule. I loved the accommodation so much as hotels were not 5 stars but they were really clean and cozy enough to us. We really appreciate the $100 Gift Package they gave us for MGM and Circus Circus. I just wish if there were no Mandatory admission: South Rim or West Rim or the free day in Vegas.
There were a lot of amazing places and activities in that tour, like Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Chocolate Factory, Botanical Gardens, Mojave Desert, Palazzo Venetian Mega Center, Colorado River, Eagle Point, Guano Point, Sky Walk, Mather Point. we also loved Universal Studios Hollywood so much, it was like a dream came true for me and my kids. I would really like to thank Golden Bus Tours for organizing that tour
I would really recommend Golden Bus Tours to anyone and especially that tour, it was really great 5 day package, we saw some amazing places like Las Vegas, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon, Chocolate Factory, Botanical Gardens, Colorado River, Eagle Point and Guano Point in the great Grand canyon. we got $100 gift card for MGM and Circus Circus which was really very nice of them. The tour was very well organized and the hotels were really nice. So overall it was really worth every penny.
Golden Bus Tours is really an amazing company, it was my first tour with Golden Bus Tours and i really intend to do it again. We really loved and appreciated the $100 Gift Package they granted us for MGM and Circus Circus. We also got the third person with a very good price, so it was really a great deal for us.
The hotels in Las Vegas were great, clean, and surprisingly quiet. One of them, actually, an upgrade at the Circus Circus Hotel, had a bit of an eerie ventilation/central air system, I\'m not sure what it was, but I could not sleep well there; then again, I may just not be used to high end hotels ;).
Lastly, on a personal note, I would rather not stay in hotels in a Los Angeles area with a lot of parking lots and shopping malls. However, I learned to consider the area as unique to itself and did visit, what some consider to be, Chinatown in Los Angeles
The night tour was worth it for a beautiful view of Las Vegas with all the lights and the shows. What may be unusual for some is that the tour was bilingual Mandarin/English and literally the bus was half-half when it came to the tour passengers. The other part is the transition between tours from the hotel was in a parking lot where all the tour buses would gather. However, the drivers/guides were very professional and always assured to find their passengers.
What I learned and what I got to experience was simply incredible! I got to ride in a Barstow and walk on a Grand Canyon! While at the particular time of my travel the mountains were clouded with smoke from not so far away forest fires, everything within control of the tour guide and driver was excellent. The drivers were great but we also had some difficult weather, rain, but that is to be expect given the location.
It may have been a little rush at times but, hey, it is a five day tour covering four cities in 5 days. We felt that everything was given enough time accordingly. The accommodations were wonderful, clean and comfortable. Overall, we had a satisfying and fun trip! Also, thanks to our tour guide who was very friendly and our drivers, we had a smooth tour.
- 1. All reviews will be manually approved.
- 2. No Sign up required to post a review.
- 3. In case of any issue, please Email us your review with your username. We will post it on your behalf.